Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Music of the Spheres Meditation

Od Falkvard

I'm writing this post to hopefully guide fellow SS to a recurring experience of mine, which is to gain access to what I've heard people refer to as "Music of the Spheres." This music is a variety of harmonious melodies which can be heard in a state of meditation, and it is extremely beautiful, beyond anything you will ever have heard before. It resonates with your entire being, bringing about a state of bliss.

It is hard to actually describe this music, but I will try my best, drawing from both my own and other's experiences. The Music of the Spheres is an ebbing and flowing melody of a uniform sound, like an entire orchestra paying in unison, barring any percussions, blaring brass instruments or otherwise jarring sounds. I find the music reminiscent of "Adagio for Strings" but, yet again, without the jarring sounds, and with the melodies being a lot more beautiful.

Hearing this music has been one of the most profound spiritual experiences I've ever had, and therefore I will try to outline how I usually get there so that others can experience it too.

1, Enter a trance.

Every time I've heard the music without actually trying to has been when I've laid down in my bed to sleep, but decided to practice meditations relating to clairvoyance and/or clairaudience beforehand. So I recommend entering a trance, and perhaps practice the sound meditation for a while, or something else that you think will work better for you.

2, Focus on you mental/astral hearing, and start constructing melodies.

This doesn't have to be anything specific, but let your mind put something together that comes as effortlessly as possible. Don't try too hard. You don't want your conscious mind to take the front seat in this process. Depending on where you are in your spiritual development, you wont actually 'hear' anything yet, instead these melodies will only be in your mind.

3, Continue focusing on the melodies until they take a life of their own, and then relax, continuing to enter a deeper state of trance.

Again, the key for me has always been to let my conscious mind take the back seat, and letting everything come as naturally and effortlessly as possible.

4, Let the melodies manifest to your astral hearing.

After a while, you should actually be able to 'hear' these melodies, depending on how open you are. At this point, you should no longer be constructing these melodies, but they should come on their own from a place you have no control over. As I've stated above, these melodies will be extremely beautiful and will be resonating throughout your entire body. It is very pleasurable.

I hope these instructions will prove to be useful for those who want the hear the Music of the Spheres.

Hail Satan!

What is music of spheres really?? I have heard that when the seven planets rotate on their axis then some vibrations are produced. They sound very melodious and beautiful when heard.

DarkShadow said:
What is music of spheres really?? I have heard that when the seven planets rotate on their axis then some vibrations are produced. They sound very melodious and beautiful when heard.

Yes, the sounds caused by the movements of the celestial spheres is what the term describes. Its credited to Pythagoras apparently. I don't actually know if this is what I've tapped into, but I recently heard others describing having similar experiences to what I outline in my post, and they called it the 'Music of the Spheres'. This is what prompted me to use the term.

If I remember correctly, I've read something on the JOS website about hearing beautiful astral sounds as you open your astral hearing, and this may be what I'm describing, which could have nothing to do with the actual music of the spheres.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back