Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Help with affirmation

HailMotherLilith

After studying the natal chart reading Lydia has provided for me, in one of the paragraphs she mentions that I am inconsiderate of others, which would explain why I couldn't connect to others so easily how others can, and I seemed to lack the quality of wanting to help others. Consider it in an SS point of view..

How can I change that? What moon sign and phase should I tackle?

And affirmation... would this do?: "I am now considerate of others in a positive and a healthy way."

HailMotherLilith said:
After studying the natal chart reading Lydia has provided for me, in one of the paragraphs she mentions that I am inconsiderate of others

I hope I at least worded it more politely :lol:

Is this something you need to work on though? There are other people who are not all that considerate of others but it's not a priority, simply meditating and advancing more will solve this. Try tuning into other people as well. I really don't think a working is needed for everything, just being aware and conscientious will go a long way. For a lot of things, simply life experience and practice fixes things. :)

Lydia said:
HailMotherLilith said:
After studying the natal chart reading Lydia has provided for me, in one of the paragraphs she mentions that I am inconsiderate of others

I hope I at least worded it more politely :lol:

Is this something you need to work on though? There are other people who are not all that considerate of others but it's not a priority, simply meditating and advancing more will solve this. Try tuning into other people as well. I really don't think a working is needed for everything, just being aware and conscientious will go a long way. For a lot of things, simply life experience and practice fixes things. :)

I was just trying to get to the point :lol:

Thank you Lydia, I just thought that maybe a working is needed, I don't know.

And I do try to tune in to people, but it's like I bump into a hard wall.

Although I don't have a good answer for that (in the sense of a working), I just wanted to say that this is one of the best characteristics of a truly dedicated Satanist: Always desiring to improve. Being aware of whatever flaws they may have, taking action to minimize them and seeking to become better. Way to go ;) This is what we're all here for.

But Lydia has a point, many issues can be dealt with by simply being aware of them. There are some things I myself didn't even need a working for, such as when I quit smoking in 2015. Will by itself can often cause wonders to happen. And just the fact that you want to be more considerate of others, just the fact that you care about this, is already a good starting point. This can make you pay more attention to how you talk to other people, how you listen to them, etc. and can naturally help you become more considerate of others without going overboard and trying to be considerate of even people who don't deserve it.

Dypet Rod said:
Although I don't have a good answer for that (in the sense of a working), I just wanted to say that this is one of the best characteristics of a truly dedicated Satanist: Always desiring to improve. Being aware of whatever flaws they may have, taking action to minimize them and seeking to become better. Way to go ;) This is what we're all here for.

But Lydia has a point, many issues can be dealt with by simply being aware of them. There are some things I myself didn't even need a working for, such as when I quit smoking in 2015. Will by itself can often cause wonders to happen. And just the fact that you want to be more considerate of others, just the fact that you care about this, is already a good starting point. This can make you pay more attention to how you talk to other people, how you listen to them, etc. and can naturally help you become more considerate of others without going overboard and trying to be considerate of even people who don't deserve it.

This is so beautiful! I'm truly touched, thank you Dypet!!!!!! :D :D

SATANIC BLESSINGS!!!

HAIL FATHER SATAN FOREVER!!!! ^o^

Update: Thanks to Dypet Rod for letting me understand more, I've learned to understand that the reason I am inconsiderate of others needs is because, I give my all to others, but when I need support, I am left out and thrown away, left alone when I need it the most.

Thank you Dypet Rod!!! You're an amazing SS brother!!!!!! You helped me and ARE helping me a lot!!! Thank you!!!!! ❤

HailMotherLilith said:
Update: Thanks to Dypet Rod for letting me understand more, I've learned to understand that the reason I am inconsiderate of others needs is because, I give my all to others, but when I need support, I am left out and thrown away, left alone when I need it the most.

Thank you Dypet Rod!!! You're an amazing SS brother!!!!!! You helped me and ARE helping me a lot!!! Thank you!!!!! ❤

Aww, you're welcome :) I'm flattered to hear that. Glad I've been of so much help.

:D :D :D :D :D

Dypet Rod said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Aww, you're welcome :) I'm flattered to hear that. Glad I've been of so much help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back