Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How does Satanism re-appear in one's current incarnation?

Sero

I've always felt a connection to Satanism and always felt drawn to the 'false image' of Satan in the Bible, where he was being rebellious and was kicked out of Heaven.

That drew me in to Satan, and I kept studying about him from different sources (of course they all showed him as a red creature of some sort and it was not real), but then I suddenly met a Spiritual Satanist online who got me in on everything.

If I advance spiritually, will SS appear in my next incarnation? And what if this knowledge gets destroyed, how will it be acquired in my next life?

I acknowledge that it comes from within, but that is nearly impossible with the way people live their lives nowadays.

It's the easiest it's been in a thousand years to see the truth, we have the internet. It's just getting easier every day. It's inside your soul, the truth is sure for you to find.

I hated xianity and just didnt want anything to do with mainstream religions. Then I found the jos website one day and i was like holy shit that’s it.

Think of the thousands of entire cultures that have been totally erased. All the people killed, all the artifacts burned, smashed, buried, and then they build a church on top so they can't be excavated. But still, here we are. There have been so many times in history it seemed impossible for us to ever recover, inquisitions, dark ages, communism, but now it's even easier than ever. We have the internet to share all the truth of everything. This is the easiest time in all of modern history, there is nothing to worry about.

Sero said:
I've always felt a connection to Satanism and always felt drawn to the 'false image' of Satan in the Bible, where he was being rebellious and was kicked out of Heaven.

That drew me in to Satan, and I kept studying about him from different sources (of course they all showed him as a red creature of some sort and it was not real), but then I suddenly met a Spiritual Satanist online who got me in on everything.

If I advance spiritually, will SS appear in my next incarnation? And what if this knowledge gets destroyed, how will it be acquired in my next life?

I acknowledge that it comes from within, but that is nearly impossible with the way people live their lives nowadays.

Someone who was SS in a past life will always be SS and will somehow try and find their way back to Satan. It's in the soul. Even if you don't consciously and actively try to return to Satanism due to past life amnesia the soul knows what it wants. Even in a heavily enemy influenced environment an SS in a past life would always feel a type of dissonance with how things are versus how it should be. It would also show in one's Natal chart since being SS would mean one worked on the soul in the past life and such things are carried over although that won't always be the case.

Just as mentioned before, at this point in time it is many times over easier than it was in the past to find the truth. And if we continue to fight their wont be a need to worry about the next life as we would win and advance to godhood in this lifetime.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back