The Non-Dedicated Extravaganza

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Persistenceiskey

The Non-Dedicated Extravaganza

Postby Persistenceiskey » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:15 pm

I hope you'll forgive me if this is too... jerky and all over the place, I'll try my best in getting to text what I'm trying to say but most likely there's probably going to be some replies from me correcting some parts as to what I meant to say yet did not make it clear enough..

I've just now made a significant discovery about how the jews fuck with you as you advance. I'm sure this has been said time and time again.Let's make it one more time.

When I was still a wee new-dedicated. I started noticing about a year into meditations and rituals that people around me. Close friends and the like started acting weird. Aggression, constant insulting and hatred against me out of nowhere. At the time I did not know what I was doing wrong. Was I even doing something wrong?

The answer is: No... No, I was not.

At the time, I told my then friend to take a hike and found better prospects i the friend department. Affirmations helped aswell. So, new friends came into my life and things were really good for a couple months, until the same damn thing happened all over again. Literally, people saying the same exact things and acting the same as the previous ones, which was really funny considering that those two groups of people didn't even interact with each other. I grew suspicious...

You see, I noticed that the more I advanced and grew stronger, so grew the hatred of my close ones for me. It's like they weren't even aware of doing so and every next day was like nothing happened the previous. So I tested it... and found even ''newer'' people.. and whadda'ya know? Can you guess what happened?

I started studying the behavior of these people for a little and I came to the conclusion that it was not them saying and doing these things but rather something working through them. So, naturally I told all of them to fuck off and spent a little time on my own. As then I knew for a fact that something most likely the jews were using these people as puppets, twisting their mentality to say and act.

But this is not a sob-story/post meant to garner sympathy...

It took me about two years to put the picture together and even then it was not complete. It was only untill today, when I was talking to another satanist who was new-ish and said that people around them were acting aggressive, now, it was not the same kind of aggression like with me (I.E, insulting and complaining, etc) but more personal to them.

That's when we finally cracked the case open and like I said It's been written before but now I knew it myself in a deeper way. The jews use the non-dedicated around you. the people close to you in your life and try to fuck with you on a personal level. Pushing your buttons on an level which hurts your personally... or at least try to.

We found a solution too, though this is not meant to be a guide on what to do as everyone is individual. What I pretty much did is sever any and all emotional ties to everybody in my life who is not dedicated. Yes, yes... I know. Not the perfect solution, but for the time it works. It's currently a necessary sacrifice. I no longer see non-dedicated as ''people'' but rather as robots and puppets, now don't get me wrong. I don't hate them, I just don't have an emotional connection with them. I no longer let my self be swayed by these things and keep Satan in mind in the foremost front. And you know what? It works. No longer am I hurt by these people. I know now that it is not the people themselves who are saying and doing these things. Now, of course I haven't isolated myself I keep a steady diet of social activity but being very careful at the same time not to get emotionally attatched.

Fool my once shame on you. Fool me three times? (I guess I was kind of a hopeless romantic with this. As I really wanted to find a positive solution to this where everything works out)

In short. If you're experiencing something like this then take some time and look around, the people you interact with may not be themselves, literally. And if you put your energies to it, you i´will definitely find a solution that fits you best.

Well... took me three years (Again, had I not been chasing a ''everybody wins'' scenario, I would've got it faster... Really wanted things to work out 'well') but I finally got it, though I'm sure there's more to this and there always is. I'm just quite happy that I've completed at the very least a quarter of this puzzle.
I'll most likely add to this in the future as I'll probably have more to say on this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also have a little theory I constructed based on this realization. Now this isn't meant to dig up past issues, rather an analysis of sorts.

Some people have criticized the HP's and some other members of being too mean and aggressive and hostile towards some new people. But what I think.. Again this is just a theory. Is that the so-called ''hostility'' as these members is actually them understanding what I just wrote above on a deeper basis. (Of course this is not the case for everybody...)

Each one of them having their on conclusions on this topic as they have all been through it personally. I was actually one of these people before I dedicated. I saw some members as so mean and hostile, but now.... Now I get it. It is actually not hostility and aggression, but a strong will and persistence which drives these people, which some mistake with hostility.

Eventually, working with Satan. You develop this.. unwavering willpower, that makes you able to stand still in the eye of the storm, when all others are being flung around by strong winds, you stand still. I think this is why some people see certain members as hostile or mean. They're just mistaking a very strong sense of duty with un-empathy.

The words: ''Satan comes first, no matter what!'' is etched into my mind and it is a standard to which to live by.
HP's/HPS's delete this account

HP Mageson666

Re: The Non-Dedicated Extravaganza

Postby HP Mageson666 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:44 pm

Its because most people are spiritually defenseless and imprinted on the soul with xianity and the rituals the jews do effect the entire astral framework of the planet and manifests thought the average person.

I find its the other way around new people usually are pointless harsh and short tempered when I politely explain things to them. Because they don't understand things. They want a grandiose answer because they believe everything has to be complicated for some way. I had one new member flip on me for pointing out the self sabotaging behaviour he was engaging in. And also just for telling people to chill and relax, being too lazy to care about anything even thinking when you sit down to meditate is the key to opening the passive part of the mind and releasing tension mentally. You stop trying and just be which is the key.

Basically Slothz'in.

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:53 am

Now that I think about all the aquantainces ive had in the past few years..

Its almost as though the enemy knows they cant affect me directly(thanks to a wonderful working), so they are using other Gentiles to tie me into a bind and steal my time away from..

Ive only recently realized the way people have been "stealing" away my time, and how my current negative habits reflect the habits of my associations..

In my studies, it is my philosophy that most souls vibrate within them what I would call the "Goyim Instincts", and if we invite these energies into our lives, considering their directly opposing of "Satanic Instincts", even if only a little, 1% is more then you can realize, especially if this is a daily/hourly occurrence..

This is why so much importance is put upon Aura of Protection! It is not simply physical protection, but also protection from these negative energies that would cause our advancements to slow..

So now it is my goal, to befriend the Gods, and draw closer to my SS siblings, as innately and naturally, I will become as the Gods and the Warriors of Satan!

A reverse effect!

From the -1% from negative associations, to the +1% from the positive associations..

And greater more is the exponential growth from each minor step I take forward..

"Perfect Practice Makes Perfect"
My Priorities are winning the war and completing the Magnum Opus!
I am Determined and Motivated to complete my Priorities!
I am Passionate and Enthusiastic about completing my Priorities!
I complete my Priorities in a Positive, Safe, and Healthy manner!

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:57 am

The House Of Satan

Forgot to include this at the end of my previous post :P

Persistenceiskey

Postby Persistenceiskey » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:51 pm

Bravera wrote:Now that I think about all the aquantainces ive had in the past few years..

Its almost as though the enemy knows they cant affect me directly(thanks to a wonderful working), so they are using other Gentiles to tie me into a bind and steal my time away from..

Ive only recently realized the way people have been "stealing" away my time, and how my current negative habits reflect the habits of my associations..

In my studies, it is my philosophy that most souls vibrate within them what I would call the "Goyim Instincts", and if we invite these energies into our lives, considering their directly opposing of "Satanic Instincts", even if only a little, 1% is more then you can realize, especially if this is a daily/hourly occurrence..

This is why so much importance is put upon Aura of Protection! It is not simply physical protection, but also protection from these negative energies that would cause our advancements to slow..

Excelently said!

''Stealing away time'' and the ''goyim instincts'' ... excellently said! Truly. What you wrote perfectly sums up how I feel. It's almost like you read my mind :)

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:44 am

Persistenceiskey wrote:...

In a word - yes!

I will link to this thread in my thread in my siggie (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=837 in case I change my siggie).

HP Mageson666 wrote:I find its the other way around new people usually are pointless harsh and short tempered when I politely explain things to them.

Yeah... I was one of those, wasn't I?! :oops: You know I love you, though. You're the cutest Sloth in Madagascar and Worldwide! (Central and South America, I know! :P)
Your special, uncomfortable, sensitive topics -
ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1789

JoSM Links

Offend/upset - Emos/Emotional People/Water Signs/Cowards/Wimps/etc.
What's Harry Potter about?
Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:51 am

Your username "Persistenceiskey" - yes. Certainly. As I said, I just had to go through it, as difficult and very long and drawn-out as it was.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:01 am

Bravera wrote:The House Of Satan

I have been saying that I have some experience in a thing and experience of overcoming that thing, and that I wish to teach it to people who have the same type of experience, who may also wish to overcome it. I have also said that we are "an online and open school, a place of learning, Occult and Natural Law Acadaemia". Then, lo and behold, you go and post this, which I have never known about, and of course have not read before.

Cor. "Coincidence" is a term people use when they can't explain something cool which happens; likewise, "miracle" is a term they use when something more than cool - extremely amazing which they "could never ask or imagine" (ephesians 3:20) happens, which they also can't explain.

I forgot who it was, but on the other forum, a member said (if I am remembering correctly) that they are realising that 'coincidences' are not real, that they don't exist. Whomever you are who said that, I am agreeing with you. In various ways, both online and off, there have been...well, too many coincidences for them to be coincidences! Too many coincidences for it to be a coincidence! People's blinkers are being removed, and their eyes are given time to adjust to the brightness that they have been blinded to - this is also an analogy, which I refer back to something I said (here) about easing knowledge and awareness in for Without people.

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Aphrodite999

Postby Aphrodite999 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:41 pm

I did feel like the HPs were being mean to me when i first started out but soon I realized that they were not being mean but were just stating the truth without sugar coating anything, like almost everyone does do in this current culture. And i feel like the sugar coating makes it hard for everyone to see the facts of things.

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:39 pm

Aphrodite999 wrote:I did feel like the HPs were being mean to me when i first started out but soon I realized that they were not being mean but were just stating the truth without sugar coating anything, like almost everyone does do in this current culture. And i feel like the sugar coating makes it hard for everyone to see the facts of things.

You could say it's a bitter pill to swallow!

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Persistenceiskey

Postby Persistenceiskey » Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:47 pm

FancyMancy wrote:

In a word - yes!

I will link to this thread in my thread in my siggie (viewtopic.php?f=3&t=837 in case I change my siggie).

Awwh, You're making me blush :oops: Thank you

FancyMancy wrote:

I forgot who it was, but on the other forum, a member said (if I am remembering correctly) that they are realising that 'coincidences' are not real, that they don't exist. Whomever you are who said that, I am agreeing with you. In various ways, both online and off, there have been...well, too many coincidences for them to be coincidences!

Dammit people, get out of my head :D

All joking aside, I think many people every day (satanists) are realizing that coincidences are not real. I mean whit the knowledge we all have, how could it be?

I find it really interesting that all of our (Satanists) thoughts are somewhat linked. I mean you tell me how many times you've had a specific question in mind or something that's been bugging you for days and then out of nowhere, one of the HP's writes about it in rare cases the info may come through another member as well. I wrote this before as well in the old forums before it got disabled. Still, it quite excites me this phenomenon.

I remember when it first happened a couple years back. I was left staring at the screen like: :shock:

FancyMancy

Postby FancyMancy » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:28 pm

Persistenceiskey wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

In a word - yes!

I will link to this thread in my thread in my siggie (https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=837 in case I change my siggie).

:)
Aww! You look so cute when you blush!

FancyMancy wrote:

I forgot who it was, but on the other forum, a member said (if I am remembering correctly) that they are realising that 'coincidences' are not real, that they don't exist. Whomever you are who said that, I am agreeing with you. In various ways, both online and off, there have been...well, too many coincidences for them to be coincidences!

All joking aside, I think many people every day (satanists) are realizing that coincidences are not real. I mean whit the knowledge we all have, how could it be?

I find it really interesting that all of our (Satanists) thoughts are somewhat linked. I mean you tell me how many times you've had a specific question in mind or something that's been bugging you for days and then out of nowhere, one of the HP's writes about it in rare cases the info may come through another member as well. I wrote this before as well in the old forums before it got disabled. Still, it quite excites me this phenomenon.

Yes, exactly. It has happened to me plenty of times, as well.

I remember when it first happened a couple years back. I was left staring at the screen like: :shock:

:lol:

JoSM Links

Enemy respect?
jew legacy

Bravera

Postby Bravera » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:20 am

Persistenceiskey wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

In a word - yes!

FancyMancy wrote:

Satanic Unity
HoodedCobra666 wrote:This does not imply friendship with mismatching or damaging individuals, or parasitic relations (as many people have serious deprogramming to do), let alone for VIPs and more advanced people to associate with people who are in the beginning stages. What it means however is co-operation, working for empowering purposes for everyone involved, and showing our power and participation, long story short.

We advance in steps, as a whole, each on his own path, but nonetheless the same..
Knowledge is to be found, and im sure the gods can favor "shortcuts" to those worthy.
War time is when Legends are born, lets be Legends brothers!

Aphrodite999

Postby Aphrodite999 » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:01 am

Persistenceiskey wrote:
FancyMancy wrote:

That happens to me a lot too!!! This is especially noticeable while chatting personally with a higher skilled Satanist. They just know when to say what and its way too precise and happens way too often to be a coincidence. I dont think they even try to be or think about being accurate though. It seems to just happen.