Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Old picture can be used for curse?

Astardastar

Hello.
I want to curse an enemy.
I have a very old picture if him. When he was 15 years younger, maybe more.
Since then, his situation in life has changed so psychology changed soul shaped differently.

Can I use that photo to curse him?

I know I must have recent to capture all of this person in it.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

Thank you very much :)

Is he also an old enemy?
If yes, my opinion is that you work to heal the damages done as if someone was to extend retributions to past lives, it might be very time consuming.

Of course there are varying degrees and situations are unique so it's up to you to decide. As for using an old picture I'm going to go with yes, as there is a direct tie to the soul. Having or adding in a personal belonging of the enemy can help, but just a picture will do fine.

The main thing to focus on is the outcome and the person in question.

The picture is to help you focus on the proper person. You don't even need it per say. It will do the trick.

Astardastar said:
Hello.
Since then, his situation in life has changed so psychology changed soul shaped differently.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

It's a photo of HIM, not some different person.

Like for example, you want to curse person A, so you curse person A, not person B.

Pictures, old or such, can still be used for cursing matters as they hold the same person in it.

---

Also, as a side note, be cautious of cursing somebody.

You need to have a strong protective aura, you must ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY clean your aura and chakras and make sure nobody disturbs you!

Good luck!

HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:
Hello.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

Like for example, you want to curse person A, so you curse person A, not person B.

Pictures, old or such, can still be used for cursing matters as they hold the same person in it.

---

You need to have a strong protective aura, you must ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS IMMEDIATELY clean your aura and chakras and make sure nobody disturbs you!

Good luck!

Thank you very much for your help.
I have read in jos that for we curse someone we must have stronger aura, exaftly what you telling me, but i have a question.
That person opened a communicatoon way by doing bad to me. Because of this I want to curse him. He started. I don't know if has stronger or weaker aura than me.

But the fact that he started, I only answer with this curse, isn't it strong to curse him successfully whatever aura I and he has?

Thank you very much

Just don't do it, I'm not sure what the situation is but I can guarantee it just isn't worth it. Why waste your energy on some subhuman cockroach, it doesn't deserve your focus. The energy would be much better spent building yourself up. If you want revenge on this person, instead take revenge on every of the millions of evil people who have done crimes worse than you can even imagine, revenge all of them at once with Final RTR.

Build your own soul stronger, and use it to do Final RTR to save the entire world. Cursing this one person would be a total waste with no real reward for you. This one insect is less than nothing, it doesn't deserve any of your power in any way, even as a curse.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob55227umlixnqn/ADOLF-HITLER-MAN-OF-PEACE.pdf?dl=1 Read all of this document. Then you will know the true meaning of who deserves to be cursed. Just do Final RTR

Braun666 said:
Is he also an old enemy?
If yes, my opinion is that you work to heal the damages done as if someone was to extend retributions to past lives, it might be very time consuming.

Of course there are varying degrees and situations are unique so it's up to you to decide. As for using an old picture I'm going to go with yes, as there is a direct tie to the soul. Having or adding in a personal belonging of the enemy can help, but just a picture will do fine.

The main thing to focus on is the outcome and the person in question.

He is not such an old enemy. When that picture was taken was not enemy, but he became enemy later.
I don't have anything else as personal object from this person .
Thank you so much for answer

Astardastar said:
Hello.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

It'll work. Make sure to drive the energy with pure hatred and intent to kill/destroy.

Astardastar said:
Hello.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

Do not do it!You are not enough advanced!If I were you I would have bind him and I I would have been doing Aop and Ac multiple times a day!Also check the article: Αντεπίθεση in the greek translation of Jos!It will help you! ;)

Astardastar said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:
Hello.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

---

Good luck!

I have read in jos that for we curse someone we must have stronger aura, exaftly what you telling me, but i have a question.
That person opened a communicatoon way by doing bad to me. Because of this I want to curse him. He started. I don't know if has stronger or weaker aura than me.

But the fact that he started, I only answer with this curse, isn't it strong to curse him successfully whatever aura I and he has?

Thank you very much

He's not a spiritual satanist, he doesn't meditate and he doesn't build a strong aura of protection everyday like you do.

Bind him perhaps? I don't know your case, perhaps the cursing is all you can do to get better.

Much luck!

HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:
HailMotherLilith said:

---

Good luck!

Thank you very much

He's not a spiritual satanist, he doesn't meditate and he doesn't build a strong aura of protection everyday like you do.

Bind him perhaps? I don't know your case, perhaps the cursing is all you can do to get better.

Much luck!

He is christian but likes all the new age things and I matbe meditate, maybe not.
He likes magic and spiritual from the new age or christian view. If tells truth, he knows about magic too.
This person did bad to me and I want he pay for that. Really I want he pay. With the worse way for him.
I am not sure, but if he sends any negative energy, I want this energy all to be turned back on his child
Is there any way to do that? Guide the energy he sends me back to his child?

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Just don't do it, I'm not sure what the situation is but I can guarantee it just isn't worth it. Why waste your energy on some subhuman cockroach, it doesn't deserve your focus. The energy would be much better spent building yourself up. If you want revenge on this person, instead take revenge on every of the millions of evil people who have done crimes worse than you can even imagine, revenge all of them at once with Final RTR.

Build your own soul stronger, and use it to do Final RTR to save the entire world. Cursing this one person would be a total waste with no real reward for you. This one insect is less than nothing, it doesn't deserve any of your power in any way, even as a curse.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ob55227umlixnqn/ADOLF-HITLER-MAN-OF-PEACE.pdf?dl=1 Read all of this document. Then you will know the true meaning of who deserves to be cursed. Just do Final RTR

I will read the site you gave me. Thank you very much for your answer and for trying to help.

It is only, my willing to revenge, that I can't be quiet if the one who made bad to me is unpunished and still does bad.
And I feel better with enemies gone.

I will read tje site now, thank you very much

Astardastar said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

Much luck!

He is christian but likes all the new age things and I matbe meditate, maybe not.
He likes magic and spiritual from the new age or christian view. If tells truth, he knows about magic too.
This person did bad to me and I want he pay for that. Really I want he pay. With the worse way for him.
I am not sure, but if he sends any negative energy, I want this energy all to be turned back on his child

What did the child ever do to you?

HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Much luck!

Cursing an innocent child! That is some REAL KIKE shit, Disgusting!!! If you would be such a subhuman garbage to try to curse an innocent child, I'm sure all that would happen is all curses would hit you a million times stronger, and the child would be safe and untouched. Just leave it all alone, this one person has definitely not done anything remotely close to what has been done by the entire enemy virus, attack the root of all problems in the world with the Final RTR, and everything will sort out correctly. He will be punished for what he did if you do the Final RTR enough, and so will every other evil and guilty person in the world at the same time. This one person is simply not worth any focus you give it, such a microscopic speck of nothing compared to the whole group of real criminals, either fight against the actual total problem or work on empowering yourself those are the only 2 things that matter. Or honestly, anyone who would even consider for a moment to harm a child, I wouldn't want them to be empowered in any way. All this because what, he started a dumb rumor about you? None of what you are saying makes any sense. Solve the actual bigger problem that made this person act in this way, the energy structure is much bigger than you realize. It isn't one christian person doing something bad, they are just a window to the real problem of christianity/jewdaism the only thing you can possibly do here that would be of any benefit is the Final RTR and protective aura. And find the root of what caused you to want to react in such a pure kike way of harming a child, you need to cut all of that out of you right now! As long as whatever that reaction is is in you, I wouldn't want you to have any power and feel like you deserve whatever happened to you.

HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:

Cursing an innocent child! That is some REAL KIKE shit, Disgusting!!! If you would be such a subhuman garbage to try to curse an innocent child, I'm sure all that would happen is all curses would hit you a million times stronger, and the child would be safe and untouched. Just leave it all alone, this one person has definitely not done anything remotely close to what has been done by the entire enemy virus, attack the root of all problems in the world with the Final RTR, and everything will sort out correctly. He will be punished for what he did if you do the Final RTR enough, and so will every other evil and guilty person in the world at the same time. This one person is simply not worth any focus you give it, such a microscopic speck of nothing compared to the whole group of real criminals, either fight against the actual total problem or work on empowering yourself those are the only 2 things that matter. Or honestly, anyone who would even consider for a moment to harm a child, I wouldn't want them to be empowered in any way. All this because what, he started a dumb rumor about you? None of what you are saying makes any sense. Solve the actual bigger problem that made this person act in this way, the energy structure is much bigger than you realize. It isn't one christian person doing something bad, they are just a window to the real problem of christianity/jewdaism the only thing you can possibly do here that would be of any benefit is the Final RTR and protective aura. And find the root of what caused you to want to react in such a pure kike way of harming a child, you need to cut all of that out of you right now! As long as whatever that reaction is is in you, I wouldn't want you to have any power and feel like you deserve whatever happened to you.

Oh yea? Are you sure? You can't be but its 11 years that it was me absolutely innocent and that terrible person is harming me.

Its very easy to talk to someone who is in despear when you are not.
I would say the same with you some years ago you know it?
What you just now tell to me.
I would tell, even now maybe I would say, as for even what I say me in my desoear most likely I would not do it in action too.

Really I would tell it, and sometimes what makes the difference in the attitude its the situation you are in.

I m up to my limits. I was harmed by a person even I didn't know it well. But that didn't stop him harm me

And something that I probably its my mistake and I didn't understand. When cursing jees with rtrs you don't curse their innocent children?

I thought you curse each every one. Same to the Christians too.

I was not like that before. Yet look I became.

You don't feel my pain that made me mad to say such, but please think how one can get mad by situations he lives.
You are lucky for not knowing it.
Me too I didn't know some years back.
Me too I would answer like you before

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Hello.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

Do not do it!You are not enough advanced!If I were you I would have bind him and I I would have been doing Aop and Ac multiple times a day!Also check the article: Αντεπίθεση in the greek translation of Jos!It will help you! ;)

Nikos thank you for answer. I m not doing anything but I want to
Yet want and imagination is far from action . the only thing is that I want punishment to all who had me. I will check what you say to me.
Thank you very much

Absolutely no point in doing that. Accept your feelings, think why do you feel that way. In grand scheme of things, as they are now, only real focus should be advancement of your own, and your own race but that comes later.

Just do aura of protection, aura and Chakra cleaning. Daily power meditation, opening of the soul and daily RTR of course.

The fact that you asked such a petty question shows that you're not really ready to curse anyone. And if you will try to curse an innocent child it won't bring you anything but regret. Anyway, I'd suggest you to avoid such mistakes.

There can be three options pretty much: you curse your enemy and nothing will happen, you curse him and his aura reflects them back at you, or you curse his child and some terrible things ought to happen to you. If you'd have a strong aura or would be advanced enough to actually efficiently curse someone you wouldn't ask this question in the first place.

So what you can do is: Bind him. There is info on JoS about this.

Also there's a great sermon from Hooded Cobra 666 called Freeing your Soul from enemy influences, you can read it here:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&p=36530&hilit=Close+chakras#p36530

If you still aren't convinced, do what thou will. And tell us how it went.

Astardastar said:
Hello.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:

Is not to be punished to what he did, its to be punished to what he is DOING. can you understand the difference? Its 11 years now and I need desperately justice. I want he has a great pain. Its not only to stop what he does, but to be punished too.

Tell me what would you do in my place, if someone harm you for 11 years and you are pressured by other things too, not that the only problem.
Tell me what will 1st stop him and 2nd to be punished for aaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAALL.

Tell me and I all do as you say as that's my point and what I want to happen.

PS. Many years ago , as a christian, I used yo forgive the same time they harmed me.

Even gotgive is not tne correct eord. I did not be sngry eith them.
As Jesus said on the cross, father forgive them, they don't know what they doing.
But those days passed . I can not stay calm any more. Now its only one thing g that I want. Its revenge.
It makes me mad that feeling and I need it so desperately that pass things from my mind that I would not finally do.
I tell you again you are extremely lucky for you font understand my despair.

Anyway, tell me what would you do in my place. And I all do it.
But think that I want revenge. Forgiving days passed. Now its just revenge . include this in your answer too.
Thanks

Anyway if this Xian is psychically attacking you with prayer just do the aura of protection on the JoS power meditation page and this will deflect and return all of this to the sender and any other Xian moron that does this and your covered totally.

Don't curse this person's child that is unjust there is no excuse for this. Don't be a rabbinical douche bag.

HP Mageson666 said:
Anyway if this Xian is psychically attacking you with prayer just do the aura of protection on the JoS power meditation page and this will deflect and return all of this to the sender and any other Xian moron that does this and your covered totally.

Don't curse this person's child that is unjust there is no excuse for this. Don't be a rabbinical douche bag.

Thank you very much for answer. I
ll do as you say. In fact I would not reach it till the end. But if one is angry and despear, many thoughts come and there is not filter in mind to hold them. Logic can not coexist with those feelings
I ll just do what you say.
Thanks again

Reckoned666 said:
Absolutely no point in doing that. Accept your feelings, think why do you feel that way. In grand scheme of things, as they are now, only real focus should be advancement of your own, and your own race but that comes later.

Just do aura of protection, aura and Chakra cleaning. Daily power meditation, opening of the soul and daily RTR of course.

The fact that you asked such a petty question shows that you're not really ready to curse anyone. And if you will try to curse an innocent child it won't bring you anything but regret. Anyway, I'd suggest you to avoid such mistakes.

There can be three options pretty much: you curse your enemy and nothing will happen, you curse him and his aura reflects them back at you, or you curse his child and some terrible things ought to happen to you. If you'd have a strong aura or would be advanced enough to actually efficiently curse someone you wouldn't ask this question in the first place.

So what you can do is: Bind him. There is info on JoS about this.

Also there's a great sermon from Hooded Cobra 666 called Freeing your Soul from enemy influences, you can read it here:

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978&p=36530&hilit=Close+chakras#p36530

If you still aren't convinced, do what thou will. And tell us how it went.

Astardastar said:
Hello.

That I have is old.
Yet is the same person.

Can I use it please?

Will do as you say, thank you for your answer

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back