Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is gonna bug me

StraitShot47

So I was going on the good'll zuckerbook, and if any of you are aware fb now shows you the anniversary of things you post.

About ten years ago.... yes ive had a fb for over a decade... i go on to zuckbook yesterday, low and behold I had an anniversary of something I posted.

It was pertaining to my then girlfriend who was in bootcamp. This was a decade ago, so I was young dumb and full of cum.

I said something along the lines of "oh my hearts in bootcamp" then there is a youtube video which no longer works. Which imho is a song about me and here, but I don't know for sure. I have the link to the dead youtube video still.

Sorry, but here is the climax of the story! Tacked onto the end of all this is "I wanna be an occult leader."!

Now I don't remember what that youtube video is, but I'm almost positive it has nothing to do with the occult. Plus 10 years ago the occult did not interest me.

I guess it's something I could have wrote, but it still makes no sense. If anyone knows how to know where a dead youtube link leads to could you let me know?

I truly don't know the moral of this story, do moar rtrs?

Maybe the moral of the story is delete kikebook?

A while back I was sharing my cellphone with someone and let them download the fakebook ap on my phone. After a while it started showing ads unrelated to my friend but was related to stuff I searched for on other apps and browsers.

If I understood correctly what you were seeing was a result of jewbook tracking your current interest in occult topics and somehow it was tied into that post.

StraitShot47 said:
So I was going on the good'll zuckerbook, and if any of you are aware fb now shows you the anniversary of things you post.

About ten years ago.... yes ive had a fb for over a decade... i go on to zuckbook yesterday, low and behold I had an anniversary of something I posted.

It was pertaining to my then girlfriend who was in bootcamp. This was a decade ago, so I was young dumb and full of cum.

I said something along the lines of "oh my hearts in bootcamp" then there is a youtube video which no longer works. Which imho is a song about me and here, but I don't know for sure. I have the link to the dead youtube video still.

Sorry, but here is the climax of the story! Tacked onto the end of all this is "I wanna be an occult leader."!

Now I don't remember what that youtube video is, but I'm almost positive it has nothing to do with the occult. Plus 10 years ago the occult did not interest me.

I guess it's something I could have wrote, but it still makes no sense. If anyone knows how to know where a dead youtube link leads to could you let me know?

I truly don't know the moral of this story, do moar rtrs?

Yeah I know not everyone can escape the facetrix anymore.

Unfortunately, these types of institutions are like a cancer that got out of hand and has wrapped itself into multiple extensions of peoples lives. Since they are now too large to cut out in some places our only choice is to zap them with as much Rtr's as possible until they wither away and die away forever :twisted:

StraitShot47 said:
For some people, hiding in the back, is not an option. Thanks for the info though.

You are searching for meaning in something that:

- you posted, so only you know (or knew) it's meaning, if indeed it had any,

- is part of something long gone, presumed let go and you're over it now.

Yet being reminded of it ten years later leads you to tie into it again and even waste your time asking for some validation thereupon?

I won't tell you what's wrong with that picture, but I hope from the perspective of the above you might be able to see for yourself.

Centralforce666 said:
You are searching for meaning in something that:

- you posted, so only you know (or knew) it's meaning, if indeed it had any,

- is part of something long gone, presumed let go and you're over it now.

Yet being reminded of it ten years later leads you to tie into it again and even waste your time asking for some validation thereupon?

I won't tell you what's wrong with that picture, but I hope from the perspective of the above you might be able to see for yourself.

I wanna fight you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back