Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Simply question

Bascal said:
How many years of meditation are need to complete magnum opus?

If you mean until you are ready to begin the Magnum Opus, this is probably very individual.

But if you mean from the time you start it until you finish it, from what I've heard it is 13 months.

13 months...… The texts from the east mention it takes adepts up to sixty plus years with daily practices to obtain the lesser rainbow body. That is not even the full perfected body.

Anyway to answer the question of how long the Magnum Opus takes.... It takes TIME that is what it takes so either you can use time to work towards this goal or waste time and not. That's all.

HP Mageson666 said:
13 months...… The texts from the east mention it takes adepts up to sixty plus years with daily practices to obtain the lesser rainbow body. That is not even the full perfected body.

So even from the time one is ready and begins at 0 degrees of Aries, it actually takes much longer than 13 months?

Dypet Rod said:
Bascal said:

If you mean until you are ready to begin the Magnum Opus, this is probably very individual.

But if you mean from the time you start it until you finish it, from what I've heard it is 13 months.
I think you got confused with the steps for the magnum opus, which are 13.

so what exactly is a rainbow body,when I searched it it said it is a non material body of light,I want to know if it is true,as I know Satan and the gods have a material body.

Aquarius said:
Dypet Rod said:
Bascal said:

I think you got confused with the steps for the magnum opus, which are 13.

Yes, this is exactly why I thought of 13 months. Plus hearing that these steps are based on the zodiac. Thank you for clearing it up.

HP Mageson666 said:
That means it may take us even longer than that as we’ve had to gone through centuries of spiritual degradation and curses D:

Dypet Rod said:
HP Mageson666 said:

So even from the time one is ready and begins at 0 degrees of Aries, it actually takes much longer than 13 months?

I am starting to think that it takes much longer than people think. HPS Maxine Dietrich has mentionned that there are many ways to complete the work. For now the best things to do are the following:

-Intelligently and smartly working towards the Kundalini Rising(Freedom)
-Studying intently and in depth Alchemy, Tarot(The steps for the working), Spirituality(Books referenced by or HP's) and all of the JoS materials
PS*Though it is stated Satan leads to a straight path without a book. This is true meaning that one could theoretically still complete the work even if all materialized knowledge was to burn or in worst case scenarios. But in this current reality, to facilitate telepathic instructions from the Gods, a connection in ones mind needs to be made. HPS Maxine Dietrich made an example of this explaining that this is similar to trying to explain Rocket Science to someone who has never even read about Physics and what it pertains to. The same is with the Great Work and the various steps/ways one can proceed to complete it. With studying the Gods will show one the correct way and go WAY BEYOND what a book will say in terms of usable applicable spiritual knowledge.*
-FULLY opening ones astral senses(Clairvoyance and Clairaudience) to communicate with the Gods
-Forming a good & Honest relationship with a God or Gods that specialize in workings of alchemy and the metals(Or asking Satan for assistance or sending a Demon that can be of some assistance)
-Doing the Magnum Opus Preliminary Meditations consistently without fail
-Writing some theories on how the Great Work can be accomplished, for the sake of having a reference on how to go about doing it(With approval and guidance from our Gods of course)

At a certain stage the above will all make sense and help one make sound decisions in regards to how to proceed. The stages one should be at to perform the work, I believe are mainly kundalini ascension and fully open astral capabilities.

The above is not set in stone, just my general conclusions on the information we have so far. Of course ones path may not follow this guideline to the letter, but this should be helpful.

So I would advise people to start where they can with regards to the above and the rest should follow. Of course proceeding wisely and with common sense is the way to go, constantly keeping communication with Satan and the Gods as one goes along.

I also think that not too much has been revealed on the Great Work because most us haven't yet reached the optimal level to understand or proceed safely. When people are immature spiritually they'll attempt to do things in a rush or rambo mode sometimes and this can wreack havoc to our side. Also the enemies lurking around to know about the secrets too, secrets that were only intended for Satan's Chosen, the Gentiles.

Dypet Rod said:
Bascal said:

There's 3 transformations the soul has to go through to complete the magnum opus. I'm pretty sure HP mageson wrote a sermon about it recently.

No one and I mean no one, here on Earth, is going to complete the magnum opus in 13 months.

If it really could be completed in 13 months we would have Gods already walking around. Like in the time of odin and Krishna. Kids when reincarnated appropriately would just achieve godhood.

This is currently not the case with prison planet earth.

StraitShot47 said:
Dypet Rod said:
Bascal said:

There's 3 transformations the soul has to go through to complete the magnum opus. I'm pretty sure HP mageson wrote a sermon about it recently.

No one and I mean no one, here on Earth, is going to complete the magnum opus in 13 months.

If it really could be completed in 13 months we would have Gods already walking around. Like in the time of odin and Krishna. Kids when reincarnated appropriately would just achieve godhood.

This is currently not the case with prison planet earth.

You're right. I thought the 13 steps of the Magnum Opus related to the time the Sun takes to go through each sign of the Zodiac. It seems then that each of these steps are actually much longer than that.

Braun666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I am starting to think that it takes much longer than people think. HPS Maxine Dietrich has mentionned that there are many ways to complete the work. For now the best things to do are the following:

-Intelligently and smartly working towards the Kundalini Rising(Freedom)
-Studying intently and in depth Alchemy, Tarot(The steps for the working), Spirituality(Books referenced by or HP's) and all of the JoS materials
PS*Though it is stated Satan leads to a straight path without a book. This is true meaning that one could theoretically still complete the work even if all materialized knowledge was to burn or in worst case scenarios. But in this current reality, to facilitate telepathic instructions from the Gods, a connection in ones mind needs to be made. HPS Maxine Dietrich made an example of this explaining that this is similar to trying to explain Rocket Science to someone who has never even read about Physics and what it pertains to. The same is with the Great Work and the various steps/ways one can proceed to complete it. With studying the Gods will show one the correct way and go WAY BEYOND what a book will say in terms of usable applicable spiritual knowledge.*
-FULLY opening ones astral senses(Clairvoyance and Clairaudience) to communicate with the Gods
-Forming a good & Honest relationship with a God or Gods that specialize in workings of alchemy and the metals(Or asking Satan for assistance or sending a Demon that can be of some assistance)
-Doing the Magnum Opus Preliminary Meditations consistently without fail
-Writing some theories on how the Great Work can be accomplished, for the sake of having a reference on how to go about doing it(With approval and guidance from our Gods of course)

At a certain stage the above will all make sense and help one make sound decisions in regards to how to proceed. The stages one should be at to perform the work, I believe are mainly kundalini ascension and fully open astral capabilities.

The above is not set in stone, just my general conclusions on the information we have so far. Of course ones path may not follow this guideline to the letter, but this should be helpful.

So I would advise people to start where they can with regards to the above and the rest should follow. Of course proceeding wisely and with common sense is the way to go, constantly keeping communication with Satan and the Gods as one goes along.

I also think that not too much has been revealed on the Great Work because most us haven't yet reached the optimal level to understand or proceed safely. When people are immature spiritually they'll attempt to do things in a rush or rambo mode sometimes and this can wreack havoc to our side. Also the enemies lurking around to know about the secrets too, secrets that were only intended for Satan's Chosen, the Gentiles.

Excellent thoughts! I agree, the best for now is working to get as high as we can, without obsessing about something that's currently distant. The Gods will guide us through the Magnum Opus when we are ready.

HP Mageson666 said:
Oof. I assume by "adept" this means like a monk that trains everyday from sunrise to sunset, and has trained in previous lives.

wow how wonderful. thankyou guys so much. Im really over doing it, but its so good to know and have confermation on things i already had a feeling about. their is no denying although it wont happen overnight, The RAUM meditation is immediate. Now what if,(please tell me what you think) SATANAS Up the spine times 13 then do the eeeooo,aayyyahhh? im gunna do it. Im also going to try MAUM instead to. What do you think?

Quietlysings666 said:
wow how wonderful. thankyou guys so much. Im really over doing it, but its so good to know and have confermation on things i already had a feeling about. their is no denying although it wont happen overnight, The RAUM meditation is immediate. Now what if,(please tell me what you think) SATANAS Up the spine times 13 then do the eeeooo,aayyyahhh? im gunna do it. Im also going to try MAUM instead to. What do you think?

It's always recommended to experiment with your meditations as what may work very well for you may not for someone else. Experience is the best teacher in many ways. You certainly can do this.

I have been doing the following for 2 years consistently: RAUM meditation -> AUM SURYAE x9 -> SATANAS once -> Protection & Positive Affirmations. This is not following a set meditation instructional quota, but what has been working for me personally.

Life hasn't sucked ever since I've been doing this, plus my openness has been much better(feeling my aura etc.)

So definitely try other ways of doing a meditation and see if it works for you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back