Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

This is why the Earth wobbles as it spins, according to NASA

StraitShot47

I'm not much into physics and haven't read any sermons directly relating to earth's wobble.

I was wondering if they are correct.

https://usat.ly/2QVbnJ8

A study published in the November issue of the journal Earth and Planetary Science Letters said the wobble — scientifically labeled as "polar motion" — is caused by three factors: melting ice in Greenland, land area rising as ice sheets melt, and changes in Earth's mantle, a mostly rocky layer inside Earth between its outer crust and the core.

Rising temperatures during the 20th century have caused ice to melt in Greenland. Researchers say 7,500 gigatons of ice — equal to the weight of more than 20 million Empire State Buildings — melted into the ocean over that time.

The ice melt, combined with Greenland's location on Earth, plays a role in how the Earth wobbles. "There is a geometrical effect that if you have a mass that is 45 degrees from the North Pole — which Greenland is — or from the South Pole, it will have a bigger impact on shifting Earth's spin axis than a mass that is right near the Pole," said Eric Ivins, a researcher at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and co-author on the study, in a statement.

Oh no boy...….global warming better go vegan and embrace Agenda 21 while you still can..... If this global warming shit is real why are they using artificial weather tech to manipulate the weather to attempt to promote this shit. Also why don't the jews that run the global banks and corporations that push global warming hoaxes just stop fucking polluting the world with their corporations and banks. Problem solved.

HP Mageson666 said:
Oh no boy...….global warming better go vegan and embrace Agenda 21 while you still can..... If this global warming shit is real why are they using artificial weather tech to manipulate the weather to attempt to promote this shit. Also why don't the jews that run the global banks and corporations that push global warming hoaxes just stop fucking polluting the world with their corporations and banks. Problem solved.

Wait is global warming actually a hoax? How come?

I always thought it was true but I always said that the jews want to fuck the world up so they don't mind global warming or imposing any threat against humanity.

HP Mageson666 said:

I'm confused now. Is global warming a thing or not? Your post seemed to imply that it isn't?

I'm asking because I always thought it was a fully real thing that everyone was aware of. Might've gotten tricked on that one.

HP Mageson666 said:

I just got done talking to a few SS about this shit with the backwards cherry picking that (celebrity scientists) have been doing the last few years to a decade or so.

Although, I would categorize everyone from the jesuit kikestein to sagan to people of today such as bill nye the lie-ence goy, michio kaku, and neil degrasse tyson.

I actually was picking out the essential fact that just as the mainstream religions of today were once jewish cults, so to is this jewish science based on their worldview of scarcity, dominance, and a kind of monotheism.

Damn HP Mageson, the timing of this thread when I decided to look for the major opinions on it was impeccable and I appreciate your usual ultra sarcastic response containing the essential information we can delineate from the sources you've listed.

Here is what I said to my group of SS friends and I will link the video to what I was talking about for reference.

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1MZ8U8C9c8

While Neil makes great standard points proponential to empirical evidence, the irony lies in the politics behind how science is even funded...

If controversial research is snuffed out in its majority, rarely to emerge from publishers and editors, then of course you will have a minority of scientific research to back up concepts we likely missed in our haste.

That haste is also an irony in the fact many of these theories ARE BASED ON RELIGIOUS WORLD VIEWS BY JESUIT KIKE SHIT STAINS LIKE KIKESTEIN, which propose a scientific monotheism ad dual atheism.

So it was the world view that won, as history is written by the winners, and this is all based in politics and economical corruption.

The cherry picking has already overrun our world with science which ignores the spiritual reality, just as the judeo abrahamic religious cults became religions.....

So if anyone is dragging science down or devolving it, its those following along with this cult "science" of limitation and subservience to the karmic entropy of the universe."

In addition to the things HP Mageson has said, there was a forerunning study on all of this climate change science, where the baseline of the data from the studies did not account for the ongoing volcanic activity which actually shrouded the planet and created a transient global cooling in fact.

So their baseline was exaggerated and defunct as would have also been the intention of sorros as HP Mageson mentioned, to get this agenda of scarcity and panic started.

My apologies for spamming the thread, but another video I saw was this Tucker character arguing it with bill nye the stye in the eye of science guy, where bill had suggest imprisonment for climate change deniers, accusing them of mental illness...

Yes, Im so sure the people who disagree with an antithetical character who represents rigid agenda based "science" are the dangerous ones...

HP Mageson666 said:
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=3727

I cant believe I completely missed that whole conversation. Thanks for the link. :)

Shael said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I'm confused now. Is global warming a thing or not? Your post seemed to imply that it isn't?

I'm asking because I always thought it was a fully real thing that everyone was aware of. Might've gotten tricked on that one.

https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.realhistorychannel.org/CLIMATE_BOGEYMAN-1.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwiyt8_Wmd3dAhXadysKHdsvCn0QFjAAegQIBBAB&usg=AOvVaw2aeb2OUz_zcdflJLNAeu-4

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back