Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Hp Hooded Cobra

darkmonkey666

Can you do a reading on the future events in my chart when major events happen or future things. I dont see that the full natal chart is available in the Jo's market place I'd like to know fully what upcoming things I can expect. I very much know what my personality is and what the planets and signs mean I have studied astrology for a few years but I dont understand how to read the future. If you can do this how much would it cost. I feel stuck in my life right now and want to know what to do.
Thank you and I really love reading your sermons btw.

Ok thank you I didn't see that. I will email him at the end of the month with that request (that is when I'll have more money) I didnt see on the website you could do special orders. I just want some of the events coming up in the next few years for me mainly or anything bad I should be aware of to protect myself from or anything really good such as a time period I could take advantage of. That answers my question.

I emailed HP Cobra so he could clear up the confusion here, but he didn't reply, so I will.

What darkmonkey wants, are transits and/or solar returns. What HPS Myla advised, was ordering from his website, not knowing that darkmonkey was looking for something not offered by HP Cobra. So now darkmonkey thinks HP Cobra does orders that are not offered through his website. This could lead to other people emailing HP Cobra looking for tailor-made orders that he does not offer, which is why I thought it was important to clear this up.

HP Cobra does not do transits or solar returns, and from last I heard, he won't be in the foreseeable future.

Lydia herself does these orders actually. Order here your solar returns, transits and such.
http://lydiasastrology.com/

Sinistra said:
Lydia herself does these orders actually. Order here your solar returns, transits and such.

Lol thanks Sinistra, didn't think to write that myself. And cute profile pic btw :)

Fyi, my queue is currently quite long, I am working to catch up. I received a massive amount of orders all at once so I'm behind my estimations on when to get everyone’s finished. Also, there is a discount on transits if you order something else, like a solar return, so it's cheaper that way.

Lydia said:
Sinistra said:

Lol thanks Sinistra, didn't think to write that myself. And cute profile pic btw :)

Fyi, my queue is currently quite long, I am working to catch up. I received a massive amount of orders all at once so I'm behind my estimations on when to get everyone’s finished. Also, there is a discount on transits if you order something else, like a solar return, so it's cheaper that way.
Lol too many money workings Lydia :p

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Actually no, I haven't done a money working in years, spending too much time on astro orders as it is :lol:
Well your work is fantastic so no doubt everybody wants it :)

Lydia said:
Aquarius said:

Actually no, I haven't done a money working in years, spending too much time on astro orders as it is :lol:
Everyone in here trust you and even if they had done a natal chart, solar return and transit are always useful.
By the way the example page really shows how good you are :) i like that you put it on your site :)

The good thing is that you and HP HoodedCobra offer different service's.

Cool I saw your site Lydia. I would like to purchase your transits+solar return reading but when will you be able to get to within what time frame I want to get a reading done but not by anyone who is non SS as I wouldn't trust them. will purchase this at the end of the month when I get paid if that is ok. I was planning on getting it then. If HP hooded cobra can do it that would be cool too. I will have to decide who to get it done by lol.

I may want a natal chart later at the end of October likely so I will have to split this up as I dont have a lot of money right now I am doing a working to improve that but I need these services done and want to pay fully for them as I understand it's a lot of work for you.
Hail Satan

Thanks Aquarius :)

@Luis, thanks but I've been meaning to update the example chart as it's just a small part of what I include in a full reading, but I don't have the time to do it currently as orders from my fellow SS are first priority.

@Darkmonkey, my queue... it's looking like 3 months, but I am working like crazy to get it shorter. Anyone who orders a career reading, I am able to squeeze those between full orders after I finish one and don't have time to begin another, so I do a career reading. In case anyone else was wondering about those. I don't have another job either, just doing astro, so that shows how many orders I have on the go :/

Lydia said:
Thanks Aquarius :)

@Luis, thanks but I've been meaning to update the example chart as it's just a small part of what I include in a full reading, but I don't have the time to do it currently as orders from my fellow SS are first priority.

@Darkmonkey, my queue... it's looking like 3 months, but I am working like crazy to get it shorter. Anyone who orders a career reading, I am able to squeeze those between full orders after I finish one and don't have time to begin another, so I do a career reading. In case anyone else was wondering about those. I don't have another job either, just doing astro, so that shows how many orders I have on the go :/

That is awesome Lydia.

Aldrick Strickland said:
That is awesome Lydia.

I just wish there were 2 of me to get through them faster :/ But it truly is an honour to do charts for my fellow SS, it is reassuring to see so many awesome people with terrific potential :) (All of you!)

Lydia said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
That is awesome Lydia.

I just wish there were 2 of me to get through them faster :/ But it truly is an honour to do charts for my fellow SS, it is reassuring to see so many awesome people with terrific potential :) (All of you!)

Btw Lydia, I really like you and im sorry about the arguments we have gotten into over the past. Certain topics I defend not for my sake but rather its a sense of duty. Cobra however did make some good points to me. Which then in turn changed quite a few things about me.

I often think back to the times we have laughed together.

Lydia said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
That is awesome Lydia.

Do you think that in the future it may be possible to make temporary clones of you? What I thought was maybe to make the shape with ectoplasm and project a full copy of your mind into them. When it absolves its task, maybe the mind-double returns to you so you can gain the experience/insight/memory. I wonder if that or something similar is possible. Maybe it would make you more stressed or tired, though. It is indeed a fascinating topic to explore.

Stormblood said:
Lydia said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
That is awesome Lydia.

Do you think that in the future it may be possible to make temporary clones of you? What I thought was maybe to make the shape with ectoplasm and project a full copy of your mind into them. When it absolves its task, maybe the mind-double returns to you so you can gain the experience/insight/memory. I wonder if that or something similar is possible. Maybe it would make you more stressed or tired, though. It is indeed a fascinating topic to explore.
That would be really cool and useful! I guess it's something more advanced...

@Aldrick, I think we have only had 2 disagreements? I actually rarely follow threads anyway except for these past few days. It's all good though :) I still have that poem or whatever it was you wrote saved on my phone, "Great Warrior Goddess of the North, Tigress of Shambhala" it starts. That totally made my day :lol:

Stormblood said:

That would be awesome and so time-saving. An army of Lydia's, completing all astro orders within the day! And another Lydia-army to do RTR's ;)

Lydia said:
@Aldrick, I think we have only had 2 disagreements? I actually rarely follow threads anyway except for these past few days. It's all good though :) I still have that poem or whatever it was you wrote saved on my phone, "Great Warrior Goddess of the North, Tigress of Shambhala" it starts. That totally made my day :lol:

Stormblood said:

That would be awesome and so time-saving. An army of Lydia's, completing all astro orders within the day! And another Lydia-army to do RTR's ;)

I think that would spell the end of the Jews. A fitting requiem, nonetheless.

Greetings I saw this just now.

I do readings as of current only and I do not do predictive astrology, except of rare cases where some customer is in dire need for a second opinion. So officially, I don't do this.

Lydia covers this service and she does it very very well. She can definitely do your reading with precision.

Lydia said:

Stormblood said:

Oh okay lol. It says in my chart Its VERY hard for me to hold grudges. So Sometimes I check in with others. Because I dont like hurting others feelings or having them think I dont like them. Im a little Bi Polarly lol. I had a Girlfriend I got into a screaming match with one time. Then I was like wow you did pretty good. She was like yeah but that was kinda scary. I was like aww Lets go out to Dinner. Then we spent the rest of the night laughing. She was a crazy sag tho.

Later She got with someone and told me when they fight, he doesnt talk to her for 3 days. That she wished he was more like me lol. Some people think its the end of the world if you argue.

Some people really Hate me, Oh my goodness lol. ^ ^

Im a tad crazy. But I just wanted you to know Its nothing but loves on this side. Just in case you wernt aware of that.

@Aldrick- I can hold grudges, but never against SS, as I know we all go through things, we clean out the dross and have negative effects from it, we get curses, past-life issues, problems in life, and so on, so if anyone posts anything that could seem like an argument or whatever, I let it go right away and never think of it again or dwell on it :)

Stormblood said:
Lydia said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
That is awesome Lydia.

Hey, let's live some room of opportunities for younger generations. Besides this idea is like totally not creepy at all

Sinistra said:
Stormblood said:
Lydia said:

Hey, let's live some room of opportunities for younger generations. Besides this idea is like totally not creepy at all
Lol yes, that's why I was joking in my reply with Lydia-army. There's no way I would want to do that much astrology, Lydia is not an astro-robot, she wants a life :lol:

Lydia said:
Lol yes, that's why I was joking in my reply with Lydia-army. There's no way I would want to do that much astrology, Lydia is not an astro-robot, she wants a life :lol:
You're like a big sister to many young people in our SS family. We wouldn't want you to go insane.

Lydia said:

A Lydia-army doing all your queue in no time. Leave one Lydia, maybe the original, for your personal enjoyment.

Sinistra said:

What have younger generations to do with simplifying your life and being able to do more at once. Imagine one copy works, more copies train physically (which equals massive gains when they go back to the original but also massive exhaustion), one takes it easy and another studies (or more than one), one does spiritual activities. How long till a nervous breakdown?

Joke aside, I believe mind copies can be created. The other half is still somewhat of a mystery. It would be cool if possible.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back