Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paintable Final RTR

Soaring Eagle 666

I made a paintable version of the Final RTR webpage.

Final RTR - Paintable Version

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Enjoy! :D

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter. Use two fingers to scroll on a touchscreen.

It works on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, and even the 3DS! (Probably any browser that supports JavaScript and SVG.)

The webpage is entirely self-contained, so you can save it offline as a single HTML file. The drawing feature will still work.

Thank you so much, may Lord Satan bless you forever...
I’m using this on my iPhone but how would I dispose of it electronically?

Academic Scholar said:
Thank you so much, may Lord Satan bless you forever...
I’m using this on my iPhone but how would I dispose of it electronically?
I'm so happy my work is appreciated! :)

Close the webpage to dispose of it after the ritual. I encoded the images directly in the page to prevent them from being cached. When you close the page, the memory is marked as free and will be overwritten very soon. That should be just as effective as deleting a file.

Great work, brother. Would you consider making it translatable? Perhaps add a "Language" option at the top left or right or something? And then people can submit their translations through you or maybe an automated system. I'd love to use this with Turkish.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I'm seeing this just now, but this is just excellent!

I wonder, would it be possible for you to also make a version which features just the hebrew letters and nothing else? Without the texts, the instructions, etc. That would be A+.

I ask this because I don't feel ok with the idea of disposing of the "Hail Satan" and the written reversed words along with the blotted out letters, so I edited my personal file to include just the hebrew letters, so that I have in mind that I'm only disposing of them in the end. I even got the pronunciations down by heart at this point.

If that would be possible, I can even help you by sending you my own file.

Thanks in advance.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Brother, there seems to be no way to blot out the last three Hebrew Letters.... Perhaps fix it up? Thank you.

HailMotherLilith said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Brother, there seems to be no way to blot out the last three Hebrew Letters.... Perhaps fix it up? Thank you.

Oh and, I am talking about from phone wise, not computer,I don't have that at the moment.

PeppermintTaco said:
Great work, brother. Would you consider making it translatable? Perhaps add a "Language" option at the top left or right or something? And then people can submit their translations through you or maybe an automated system. I'd love to use this with Turkish.
I can't change these pages after uploading them, so there's no way to add translations. However, I do have one trick up my sleeve. I made a generic "Page Painter" version. It loads any page from a URL and allows you to paint it! Unfortunately the URL must be on archive.org because they block requests to outside websites. Alternatively, you can download the Page Painter and open the .html file to get around the archive.org URL restriction.

Page Painter

You can test it using the Italian Final RTR, which is on archive.org
https://web.archive.org/web/20180723163943/http://www.itajos.com/RTR/alef-bet.pdf

You can paste any url into their search box and, if they don't have it saved, you can click a button to save it. Then you'll have a link on archive.org that works in the Page Painter.

Dypet Rod said:

I wonder, would it be possible for you to also make a version which features just the hebrew letters and nothing else? Without the texts, the instructions, etc. That would be A+.

I ask this because I don't feel ok with the idea of disposing of the "Hail Satan" and the written reversed words along with the blotted out letters, so I edited my personal file to include just the hebrew letters, so that I have in mind that I'm only disposing of them in the end. I even got the pronunciations down by heart at this point.

Thanks in advance.

Pronunciations Only
Just the Letters

HailMotherLilith said:
Sorry! :cry:
You must have a really tiny device! I increased the height of the paintable area:

Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

Perfect! Thank you, Soaring Eagle. This will make performing the RTR much more practical for me from now on. Excellent work!

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
I can't change these pages after uploading them, so there's no way to add translations. However, I do have one trick up my sleeve. I made a generic "Page Painter" version. It loads any page from a URL and allows you to paint it! Unfortunately the URL must be on archive.org because they block requests to outside websites. Alternatively, you can download the Page Painter and open the .html file to get around the archive.org URL restriction.

Page Painter

https://web.archive.org/web/20180723163943/http://www.itajos.com/RTR/alef-bet.pdf

You can paste any url into their search box and, if they don't have it saved, you can click a button to save it. Then you'll have a link on archive.org that works in the Page Painter.

Dypet Rod said:

Thanks in advance.

Pronunciations Only
Just the Letters

HailMotherLilith said:
Sorry! :cry:
You must have a really tiny device! I increased the height of the paintable area:

Final RTR - Paintable Version 2

Dypet Rod said:
I just tried it your way, and it does feel better not disposing of the "Hail Satan" or the affirmations! I'll work toward memorizing the pronunciations so that I can dispose of just the letters.
Thanks for the idea! :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Dypet Rod said:
I just tried it your way, and it does feel better not disposing of the "Hail Satan" or the affirmations! I'll work toward memorizing the pronunciations so that I can dispose of just the letters.
Thanks for the idea! :)

Oh, you're welcome :D I'm really glad to hear this.

At first, I always had both my file and a separate file with the pronunciations open. Whenever I did not remember a specific pronunciation, I'd read it on that separate file. And with time, I ended up naturally memorizing it all, by immediately blotting out the letters I could remember right away and trying as much as I could to remember the rest. This way, you can memorize the pronunciations while doing the RTR itself at the same time.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:

Page Painter

I couldn't manage to get it to work. O well. It would have been nice to have this in my language too but I guess we'll have to make do without this little gem. :p Thanks for your help and work anyway, brother. May you keep soaring!

Also (and I know I've said this before, just emphasizing it again), whenever you download an RTR it's a good idea to go to the Joy of Satan and make sure that everything on the download is correct. It's best to be safe :)

HailVictory88 said:
Also (and I know I've said this before, just emphasizing it again), whenever you download an RTR it's a good idea to go to the Joy of Satan and make sure that everything on the download is correct. It's best to be safe :)
Good reminder. The administrators of archive.org are able to change it.

Also, if anyone is interested, these are the changes I had made:

1. The instructions for how to vibrate each letter were inconsistent. I improved the grammar and made it say "Vibrate each of the following 9 times" for every letter.
2. To better match the MP3, I changed the bold text from KHIM-AHS to KHIM-AHS.
3. I added a reminder to clean your aura afterward, along with a link to HP Maxine's post.
4. I added a link to the original FInal RTR webpage at the bottom.
5. I removed instructions that were only applicable to the printed version and replaced them with instructions about how to use the paintable version

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
This one is perfect for me, thank you! It works much better than what I have had to do with my system, I had to open it, adjust the size, turn off the annoying and distracting statusbar and rulers and layer boundary (Linux...) and change it to ink from airbrush, EVERY TIME! This is much more convenient. Thank you :)

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much from the bottom of my Satanic heart.
Father Satan's blessings are upon you.

Hail Satan

Been using it ever since the letters only version has been made available :) It's awesome to see our Satanic routines become immersed with gifts provided by other members. Like this paintable RTR, the Satanic calendar, artworks, etc.

Dypet Rod said:
Been using it ever since the letters only version has been made available :) It's awesome to see our Satanic routines become immersed with gifts provided by other members. Like this paintable RTR, the Satanic calendar, artworks, etc.
I've been using it myself ever since too! I sneak outside and do it on my 3DS web browser while my xtian mom is in the shower. :lol:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Your a genius,but the later part of the page is not responding,what happened

I tested it today and it really was good ... pain not having in other languages

what looks like a blackboard, did not work out loaded, but it is the best blackboard I ever had on my cell phone, I liked it, the best blackboard I ever tested, could make improvements and launch a blackboard app and try to earn a dindim

hmmm i want to say something, the other day i tried to do this "paintable rtr" but did not work, when i tried to blot the letters since the middle of the ritual it was not possible! it was no good...

SdD said:
I tested it today and it really was good ... pain not having in other languages

what looks like a blackboard, did not work out loaded, but it is the best blackboard I ever had on my cell phone, I liked it, the best blackboard I ever tested, could make improvements and launch a blackboard app and try to earn a dindim
This is all my own creation, so there is no licensing on the code. Feel free to use it in a blackboard app!

This is popular enough that I will now do other languages.

All I need translated are my instructions: "Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter completely. On a touchscreen, use one finger to draw and two fingers to scroll the page."

To all users: For each language you can speak, please translate my instructions (above) and post a link to that language's Final RTR. I will make a paintable version of it!

PeppermintTaco said:
I'd love to use this with Turkish.
I will now do alternate languages, as long as people can translate my instructions for me. (See my last post for details.) I'm quoting your old post so that you'll get a notification.

I have been using paintable version of RTR for quite some time and yesterday when i tried, it seems that it's not working. When im trying to blot out letters, it just keeps scrolling though the page. I tried today as well but it's still the same. Please can you see what's the problem because this is my only way i can do RTR.

Here's the link :
https://web.archive.org/web/20180923232139id_/http://wonderful-mahavira-b194ce.netlify.com/

Thanks
Hail Satan!

Allow me to necropost since I have an idea for making this one hopefully even more powerful.
What if the webpage had it's texts, background and those joo letters color reversed like inspired from here? Like truly blotting them out into blackness when the hebrew letters are gray.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540&hilit=Final+rtr#p38540

Does this make the working more powerful?

Wildfire said:
Allow me to necropost since I have an idea for making this one hopefully even more powerful.
What if the webpage had it's texts, background and those joo letters color reversed like inspired from here? Like truly blotting them out into blackness when the hebrew letters are gray.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540&hilit=Final+rtr#p38540

I would not say more powerful, but to save in the memory in a better way

SdD said:
Wildfire said:

I would not say more powerful, but to save in the memory in a better way

Awesome, thank you SdD :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
PeppermintTaco said:
I'd love to use this with Turkish.
I will now do alternate languages, as long as people can translate my instructions for me. (See my last post for details.) I'm quoting your old post so that you'll get a notification.
Oh Hell, I'm so sorry for the late response! I'm here and up to help, brother. Please reach me at [email protected] and send me all you need me to translate, and I'll reach back to you post-haste.

I hope you are still up to it!

without printer pt

translator translates acceptable…(I was expecting someone else, but .....)

If possible black background and gray letter ... I do not want to overwhelm you!

PeppermintTaco>>>>sync, no!?! :p

Wildfire said:

Actually, a black background was my first version which I didn't release. (I prefer the black letters.) Here it is if you want to try it:

Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)
Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black, Letters Only)

PeppermintTaco said:
Oh Hell, I'm so sorry for the late response! I'm here and up to help, brother. Please reach me at [email protected] and send me all you need me to translate, and I'll reach back to you post-haste.

I hope you are still up to it!

Thanks!
I don't have time to create an e-mail account. Please just post your translation of my instructions here:
"Use your mouse or touchscreen to blot out each letter completely. On a touchscreen, use one finger to draw and two fingers to scroll the page."

SdD said:
without printer pt

translator translates acceptable…(I was expecting someone else, but .....)

If possible black background and gray letter ... I do not want to overwhelm you!
OK. I used an automated translator. Here is Portuguese: :D

Portuguese Final RTR - Paintable Version
Portuguese Final RTR - Paintable Version (Black)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back