Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About the detaching ritual

HailMotherLilith

When it says to do the detaching ritual 3 days after a powerful full moon until the new moon and in some stubborn cases for 40 days, can I instead, do it for 90 days? Or even more than one time? Like 2 times?

There's no need to do detaching once the person is detached, as there is nothing left to detach from. If, after 40 days, the person is still attached, then you aren't doing it correctly. Just do it until the person is detached, unless it's extreme like a slave-master abuse thing going on, then 40 days. But for most, just until you feel the person is no longer linked to you. And always use white-gold after to make sure the person does not reattach, and cut contact with them physically.

Lydia said:
There's no need to do detaching once the person is detached, as there is nothing left to detach from. If, after 40 days, the person is still attached, then you aren't doing it correctly. Just do it until the person is detached, unless it's extreme like a slave-master abuse thing going on, then 40 days. But for most, just until you feel the person is no longer linked to you. And always use white-gold after to make sure the person does not reattach, and cut contact with them physically.

Alright, thank you Lydia!!

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back