Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I REALLY get it now. THANK YOU!

hailourtruegod

Guys, I get it now. It all makes sense to me. Everything that's has happened history up to now. Real history and not (((history))). What we humans (Gentiles) are. Our spiritual Truth and mission as a whole. Satan and the rest of our amazing and Beautiful gods and even the ugly enemy.... It all just came to me just now. I just started crying because I'm so overwhelmed with emotions because of this realization and even as I write this I have tears in my eyes. Thank you clergy for everything you've guys have done to bring us here and provide us with incredibly important information. Thank you brothers and sisters for all the hard work you do. And most importantly thank you to all the gods of Hell. Thank you isn't enough and I am determined to show my gratitude to everyone by keeping on fighting back against our common enemy as I advance myself. I was already being consistent everyday but now I'm more motivated than I have ever been to do all this.

Hail Satan!!

Hail our Gods!!

Hail Victory!!!!

I have always understood everything the JoS site said. What I meant is that I feel like a reached a new level of understanding. Like a wall has been brought down and things just seemed more clear than ever.

That's the result of your inner struggle end!
Hitler said somethibg similar in the Mein Kampf, one day he realized in his inner self how the jews are alien and not human, he described this experience as the end of his inner struggle.
I guess the resulting rage was his inner engine to create a magnificent Third Reich!
Now you have your inner engine tuned to make something great for Satan!

HailMotherLilith said:
I'm glad to hear this,brother! :)

Thank you :)

Gerecht Ror said:
That's the result of your inner struggle end!
Hitler said somethibg similar in the Mein Kampf, one day he realized in his inner self how the jews are alien and not human, he described this experience as the end of his inner struggle.
I guess the resulting rage was his inner engine to create a magnificent Third Reich!
Now you have your inner engine tuned to make something great for Satan!

Interesting. I can definitely see them for what they are more clear now and with no doubt in mind about it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back