Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Raising Kundalini outside the protection of Satan

I want to share a story about a friend of mine, someone who despite numerous suggestion from me to at least make an effort to communicate with Satan chose not to do so and has ultimately met with the fate one would expect of failing to do so.

This friend is someone who has been doing yoga for many years, since her teens and is now in her mid 30's. Astrologically she is set up for great power, with Pluto in tight conjunction to her chart ruler, Saturn with both planets in Scorpio.

Recently, around 8 months ago she became aware that her ability to feel the astral was increasing and she began communicating with a being whom she identified as Durga... It was around this time that I warned her about the possibility of astral deception and that seeking this being's identity through Satan was the safest course.

She kept telling me that her feelings told her Durga was good and that she didn't feel the need to go through Satan..

Needless to say, eventually she had a major kundalini experience after much meditation and yoga.. It drove her to do eccentric things such as visiting previous love affairs from years ago (and the police were called) and drawing the attention of her neighbors. This lead to her admission into the emergency department where she recounts herself dancing and singing..

This is where it got ugly.. Without any protection but her own imagined invincibility she was given a 7 day inpatient treatment order, which is a law-mandated incarceration in a heavily locked down mental ward where the drugs are not optional. Contact was cut with family and friends and she was not allowed to leave, all the while being forced to take strong anti-psychotic medication whose effects resemble a chemical lobotomy.

Following her 7 day treatment order, she was then given a 42 day inpatient treatment order in a less secure but still locked down ward.

I helped her to appeal this decision and have it reduced to one week but after 14 days in there she chose to go to a halfway house where the medication continued.

Three months down the track and a long story short, she is still taking these drugs and her family, the person she lives with and a host of psychiatry, counselling and other health practitioners use any means necessary including emotional manipulation to keep her on it.

I asked her several days ago if she has retained any of the spiritual faculty which she discovered in that kundalini experience and the answer was no, nothing.

This is what happens when you think you can go it alone, without Satan's protection and assistance. Her experience is a testament to the need to be with and of Satan when attempting to gain initiation into any portion of Him, as the kundalini is..

I have seen this first hand and it has been very disturbing to me to watch her go through this however I know the reasons why, they do not allude me whatsoever..

Let it be a lesson as to what not to do..

Thank for posting about this, unfortunately the effects of meditations like that can take a long time to recover from, spiritually as well as physically (the brain). Other lessons to be learned from this:

- feelings can easily be manipulated on the astral, to make those who are intuitive and emotional to feel that something bad is actually good, or vice versa.

- detach from ex's, remove links to those who are not in your life anymore. This is why many people keep going back to ex's, the astral links are still strong.

This is very sad, but it makes me want to share a slightly related experience of my own. I have had a very control freak type father, and when I was a teen I was put on heavy dose of medication with a piece of shit psychologist that took everything he said as truth. After a year in my teen's this medication had very serious health effects and I had excessive weight and drank heavily at the time to cope with the stress of not being able to free my mind through satan. As I grew up though, things now at least took a better turn. And now I'm the adult who can decide whatever the hell I want. I've dealt with psychiatric industry for awhile now. I still have to cope with them for other reasons I'd rather not entail. But I wanted to end this saying, Satan is the most caring and understanding. All the time I was on heavy psych drugs I just longed to return. That's all that kept me going. As for my Xian dad. Hes already self destructive.truthfully if I want justice for it all, all I really have to do is sit back and wait. I appreciate you sharing the story centralforce. Satan's protection is very important. Looking back now I think most of my life could of turned out much worse if not for him.

HAIL SATAN

Some time ago I read the story about a dancer who one day unexpectedly had an experience of rising kundalini and after that he had delusions and deliriums and went crazy and never recovered again, which shows what can happen if you are not prepared and you not eliminated and cleaned the blockages in your soul and mind.

serpentwalker666 said:
This is very sad, but it makes me want to share a slightly related experience of my own. I have had a very control freak type father, and when I was a teen I was put on heavy dose of medication with a piece of shit psychologist that took everything he said as truth. After a year in my teen's this medication had very serious health effects and I had excessive weight and drank heavily at the time to cope with the stress of not being able to free my mind through satan. As I grew up though, things now at least took a better turn. And now I'm the adult who can decide whatever the hell I want. I've dealt with psychiatric industry for awhile now. I still have to cope with them for other reasons I'd rather not entail. But I wanted to end this saying, Satan is the most caring and understanding. All the time I was on heavy psych drugs I just longed to return. That's all that kept me going. As for my Xian dad. Hes already self destructive.truthfully if I want justice for it all, all I really have to do is sit back and wait. I appreciate you sharing the story centralforce. Satan's protection is very important. Looking back now I think most of my life could of turned out much worse if not for him.

HAIL SATAN

I'm so sorry to hear that.
I bet the psychologist was a jew..

You could try doing a 40 days working using Wunjo rune, it will help a LOT with mental problems (from depression to serious illness).
You could also bind your dad.

Stay strong brother!

@Coraxo

This was a year ago that i finally weaned off everything. About two year. I've done a few workings. couple lingering issues, but will not let anything stop me. It doesn't matter how long it takes to get to God head my friend. What matters is to persist, forever persist and the rewards of our labors will be very sweet. Final Rtr has helped so much. It's like all my chakras are very opened. First time I did it I felt the chakras open up. Was so very beautiful. Let's all forever persist for the Age of Satan to reign once again, forever!

HAIL SATAN!

Just on this, I saw my friend a few days ago.

She is still taking a low dose antipsychotic medication and has absolutely no spiritual sensitivity beyond what she had before whatsoever.

To raise the serpent, maintain it harmlessly and permanently raised, is the hardest feat of many feats.

This is why in some countries it's still said "Do not make me try to pull the snake off the hole" when a task is very trying or impossible.

A few people have went medium-nuts even from here from trying to tamper around the subject before being ready.

This came from some so called "High Priest" who just bullshitted people because he was a druggie who abandoned the community. And never raised any serpent.

People who have this happen by accident most of the time never recover, and this is nothing close to a rising, just a huge burst, which on it's own is enough to cause permanent fear or psychosis.

I would have helped her spiritually so she wouldn't be run down by the jews and astral crap and continued if I got positive results. Being in those facilities when all type of bull crap happens, with gentiles it's worse. For jews these places are like a safe haven, no worries. For gentiles comes the true discrimination and mistreatment and abuse from the jews all around in and out.

Remember the practices are not a contest and the mainstream attitude of pushing everything like your working out in the gym one is not good for you and two when it comes to these practices are not good behaviour.

What kind of environment and lifestyle/security is necessary to raise the serpent permanently? I would like to do it but I'm clearly not ready yet in my mind

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back