Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The best ever mein Kampf

Jack The GOOD guy

There are many corrupted translations of mein Kampf and most of the joyofsatan believes the Ford edition to be most accurate. But recently Thomas Dalton published a new translation of the original mein Kampf. He's the author of Debating the Holocaust and a revisionist so we know it's going to be good.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0692684158/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_en1dAbSBGA61V

Might be even more better than the Ford edition for all we know.

This Dalton version is littered with errors.

Use the FORD version.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
There are many corrupted translations of mein Kampf and most of the joyofsatan believes the Ford edition to be most accurate. But recently Thomas Dalton published a new translation of the original mein Kampf. He's the author of Debating the Holocaust and a revisionist so we know it's going to be good.

There's no need to search for anything else than Ford, since it's the correct one. Ford did a wonderful job translating, and there is also a book which is about analysis about different translations of it, and why Ford is the best. But I don't remember how it's called.

I've posted it in the books thread, it's called "Mein Kampf - A Translation Controversy".

Reckoned666 said:
and there is also a book which is about analysis about different translations of it, and why Ford is the best. But I don't remember how it's called.

Sure, no one said otherwise.

HailMotherLilith said:
Do you really think the JoS would post and provide false information when all they try to is spread the truth?

Think about it.

HailMotherLilith said:
Do you really think the JoS would post and provide false information when all they try to is spread the truth?

Think about it.

Wtf is wrong with you. When did I say anything even related to that ? The Dalton version just came out last year and as we know he's the author of Debating the Holocaust, and a renowned revisionist so I just provided the info that such a person has translated the Mein Kampf. Try to use your mental cognition a little bit before making baseless claims.

Reckoned666 said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

There's no need to search for anything else than Ford, since it's the correct one. Ford did a wonderful job translating, and there is also a book which is about analysis about different translations of it, and why Ford is the best. But I don't remember how it's called.

Have you read the Dalton version ?

Egon said:
I've posted it in the books thread, it's called "Mein Kampf - A Translation Controversy".

Reckoned666 said:
and there is also a book which is about analysis about different translations of it, and why Ford is the best. But I don't remember how it's called.

HailMotherLilith said:

Think about it.

I read through your mein Kampf controversy book and I didn't find any review or mention of the Stalag edition I talked about in that earlier thread. Considering the controversy book is written before the ostara publications started printing the stalag edition, I guess they didn't review it.
However I did find this page about the unpublished English translation by the NSDAP on fords website,
http://www.hitler-library.org/mein-kampf-official-nazi.htm
The sales pitch is very similar to the stalag edition. Considering it was official.

The book I'm talking about in this thread was actually something I came across while researching the mein Kampf on different websites. It was just published last year. The author is Both a holocaust denier and revisionist.Michael Fords edition might have been best till the edition of Thomas Dalton was published. We'll never know if we don't read it ,will we ?

I don't have the Dalton edition and neither could I pirate it. I thought someone might have read it here. So I was just checking.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Think about it.

Wtf is wrong with you. When did I say anything even related to that ? The Dalton version just came out last year and as we know he's the author of Debating the Holocaust, and a renowned revisionist so I just provided the info that such a person has translated the Mein Kampf. Try to use your mental cognition a little bit before making baseless claims.

First of all, wtf is wrong with YOU? I didn't attack you or anything.

Alex Jones also tells how the jews are behind 9/11, etc.

Second of all, I was giving you a point, not attacking you mister.

Yep I confused with the Murphy edition sorry.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
I read through your mein Kampf controversy book and I didn't find any review or mention of the Stalag edition I talked about in that earlier thread.

No I haven't. I didn't even read the whole Fords edition yet, but I plan to. It's a long book. I don't intend to read Dalton's until it's confirmed that it's better or on par with Fords. But, for now, Ford's edition is a safe choice to say the least.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Egon said:

Reckoned666 said:

HailMotherLilith said:

Think about it.

I read through your mein Kampf controversy book and I didn't find any review or mention of the Stalag edition I talked about in that earlier thread. Considering the controversy book is written before the ostara publications started printing the stalag edition, I guess they didn't review it.
However I did find this page about the unpublished English translation by the NSDAP on fords website,
http://www.hitler-library.org/mein-kampf-official-nazi.htm
The sales pitch is very similar to the stalag edition. Considering it was official.

The book I'm talking about in this thread was actually something I came across while researching the mein Kampf on different websites. It was just published last year. The author is Both a holocaust denier and revisionist.Michael Fords edition might have been best till the edition of Thomas Dalton was published. We'll never know if we don't read it ,will we ?

I don't have the Dalton edition and neither could I pirate it. I thought someone might have read it here. So I was just checking.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Think about it.

Look, I was not here to argue with you or anything, I was trying to make a point...

I'd rather let the clergy make such important choices themselves, rather than people who are not as much as experienced as the clergy are.

Let's just do the RTR's and let us stop making the enemy control us... Let's make them pay for what they did...

HailMotherLilith said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Think about it.

Look, I was not here to argue with you or anything, I was trying to make a point...

I'd rather let the clergy make such important choices themselves, rather than people who are not as much as experienced as the clergy are.

Let's just do the RTR's and let us stop making the enemy control us... Let's make them pay for what they did...

Its just a book review. This is the enemy having cursed everyone. Lets get this shit off our souls. I agree with Hail Mother Lilith. This is silly misunderstanding. The Final RTR feels like it did after two weeks of being out.

Now to get back to where we were. With september 21st being Maybon, shouldnt take long.

HailMotherLilith said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Think about it.

The joyofsatan has been around for years and the publication I am talking about came out just last year. Look at the context and the reason why it is addressed. Try to develop a quality of completely reading posts before you go on and say some really autistic shit like you just did in this thread.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:

The joyofsatan has been around for years and the publication I am talking about came out just last year. Look at the context and the reason why it is addressed. Try to develop a quality of completely reading posts before you go on and say some really autistic shit like you just did in this thread.

What is it with members these days insulting other SS's? Is this you showing your superior intellect?

Nvm.

-----

The reasons I do not trust this book and trust only JoS is because Dalton is not an SS and he can be an xian or whatever else, but deny Holohoax, etc.

Look at Alex Jones, as I've mentioned in this thread, he acts like your "friend", but in reality he is a JEW.

Sure, some things he says are correct, like the jews being behind the 9/11 for example, but since he is a jew himself, would you give your heart out to him and defend him??

Also, one more thing, just because people say something that you do not approve, because "muh feels", please do refrain from insulting one another, it just shows that you're no better than that person.

---

I tried to end this nicely and encourage to do the RTR's, rather than fight, but you continue fighting and insulting me, maybe it makes you feel better when you insult another SS, whatever, do what you want, hate me for all I care, but don't insult other SS's at least, that's the lowest you can sink to honestly.

---

I've personally admired you before, thought you were informative in some long posts, etc., but whatever.

----

Go ahead, insult me again, show everyone how "bigger" and "tougher" you are and how "superior intellectual" you are than me,maybe you'll get rewarded for it and get a gold medal for it.

-----

Anyways, I've said what I had to say, I'll try my best not to reply to you, even if you end up insulting me.

Satanic Blessings to you and may Father Satan guides us to a new Satanic World!

HAIL SATAN!

HailMotherLilith said:
Don't worry about it, some people just act like dummies sometimes (I'm not meaning you) maybe they have a bad day? The enemy just tried cursing us worse than ever, and basically nothing happened from it except them being exposed even more. If that bad energy results in a bit of bickering, that's a lot better than what could have happened. It doesn't really mean anything personal. :D

Ol argedco luciftias said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Don't worry about it, some people just act like dummies sometimes (I'm not meaning you) maybe they have a bad day? The enemy just tried cursing us worse than ever, and basically nothing happened from it except them being exposed even more. If that bad energy results in a bit of bickering, that's a lot better than what could have happened. It doesn't really mean anything personal. :D

Thank you.

Satanic blessings!

HailMotherLilith". ..[/quote said:
You pissing people off in threads seems to be a running theme. Have you ever thought to yourself that maybe you're the problem?

HailMotherLilith said:
ess said:
HailMotherLilith said:
I believe you misinterpreted my post.

You, as well as others, can clearly see, that my first post on this topic was a question.

I was not insulting that person, nor did I mean it in a bad way, it was general.

I don't wanna make myself a participant of the argument, but a rhetorical question has the same effect as a statement.

Guys stay on topic, this NOOOOOOOO YUUUUUU, fighting is pointless you just keep trying to brow beat each other with the same rant and its not helpful and its just trashing each other.

I have not read the version linked. But I have read several versions of this book and the one on the JoS is the best of them hands down. It reads like Hitler's second book and it makes me wonder if the issues of proper translation are that bad it leaves many wondering if Hitler even wrote the book. Because with the JoS one you can read clearly this is actually Hitler talking. Which is probably why the Gods wanted that one put up out of all the others. This was direct order by them.

HP Mageson666 said:
I have not read the version linked. But I have read several versions of this book and the one on the JoS is the best of them hands down. It reads like Hitler's second book and it makes me wonder if the issues of proper translation are that bad it leaves many wondering if Hitler even wrote the book. Because with the JoS one you can read clearly this is actually Hitler talking. Which is probably why the Gods wanted that one put up out of all the others. This was direct order by them.
That's for clearing this out to people. That's what I want for people to do. Read. I mean if you contextually piece together information from jos reference books and go over the sermons and the information from the joyofsatan its literally like a piece of a puzzle fitting together. I wanted to have a discussion here because I thought someone here might have something informative to say about the recent translation linked here considering its written by a revisionist and a holocaust denier. And that's its in dual (German + English). Unfortunately the discussion got derailed. Anyway if I find a copy I'll be sure to share.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back