Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Extreme Power Aura

You should practice carefully with the Elements, because they can have powerful and dangerous results. If you're not very advanced, then to answer your question in one word - no.

http://web.archive.org/web/20151012173317/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Invoking_Elements.html

FigliodiThor said:
can I enhance my aura with the elements to make it extremely powerful?

Of course, just make sure you know what you are doing and have done the preliminary meditations for the elements and have had some experience working with them.

Use Akasha, as much as you can. It's the prime element that all others are made from. Using too much at once of any other element can create an uncomfortable imbalance that would need to be fixed by invoking the opposite element, but since all elements are just specialized forms of Akasha, you can invoke huge amounts of Akasha without becoming unbalanced. This strengthens every one of your elements at once in perfect balance. I believe in growth by huge jumps, spend some time invoking as much Akasha as you can. When you are practiced and advanced enough with Akasha, you can work with the other individual elements safely.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Use Akasha, as much as you can. It's the prime element that all others are made from. Using too much at once of any other element can create an uncomfortable imbalance that would need to be fixed by invoking the opposite element, but since all elements are just specialized forms of Akasha, you can invoke huge amounts of Akasha without becoming unbalanced. This strengthens every one of your elements at once in perfect balance. I believe in growth by huge jumps, spend some time invoking as much Akasha as you can. When you are practiced and advanced enough with Akasha, you can work with the other individual elements safely.
This is so true, by working a lot with the Akasha now i can use the other elements safely.

Basically do the invoking Quintessence / ether meditation and be comfortable in it before invoking specific elements?

Like FancyMancy said, its very important to be careful with the elements. They can really affect you deeply.invoking water can make you prone to be very emotional and irrational fears, air can make you very air headed, these are some examples, everyone's experiences are individual but it's very important to go at your own pace, but if you think your ready, just be careful.

serpentwalker666 said:
Like FancyMancy said, its very important to be careful with the elements. They can really affect you deeply.invoking water can make you prone to be very emotional and irrational fears, air can make you very air headed, these are some examples, everyone's experiences are individual but it's very important to go at your own pace, but if you think your ready, just be careful.
Exactly, when I was new I got a fever once because I wasn't careful with how much fire I was using. Then I became depressed when I balanced it cause the water made me more emotionally sensitive. That's why I say just use Akasha when you're new, you don't get these problems.

Reckoned666 said:
Basically do the invoking Quintessence / ether meditation and be comfortable in it before invoking specific elements?
Exactly. It also avoids all the potentially negative effects Serpentwalker666 mentioned. Akasha is really all you need, it's the base that all other elements are made out of, and it's effect is like a concentrated form of all other elements together in perfect balance. Whatever element your body needs, if you invoke Æther that turns into the other element, like if you need more earth the æther you invoke some of it becomes earth and fills that balance. So as a beginner there's not really a need to go messing with the other elements too much. When you are really good at working with æther, you'll know that you are now able to handle elements well and you can start working with the others directly.

Or just start right now with whatever element you want, I don't really believe in limits. You can invoke one element in a small and controlled number of times, then it's opposite element the same number of times to keep a good balance. But don't just do some huge number of repetitions real fast, because usually you feel the effect later, sometimes hours later or even the next day, so you don't want to overload yourself accidently then be hit with it all at once and it's uncomfortable. It's common for beginners to do some huge number of reps because they don't feel anything while doing it, then late that night it all hits them at once. But even if this does happen, it's not really bad because it's a good learning experience. The gods won't let you be overcome with any harmful or dangerous energies, all that would happen is you might be really uncomfortable and you'll be guided to do the opposite balancing thing to correct it, which is good to learn.

When I was pretty new, I was reading about the doshas (vatta, pitta, and kapha) in David Frawley's book Ayurvedic Astrology Self Healing Through the Stars (which you can download in my link). There's powerful mantras to invoke these energies. I thought some small discomfort I had was from a lack of one of these energies so I vibrated its mantra for a few minutes, but it turns out it was actually caused by an excess of that energy so I made it much worse. It went from some small thing to being pretty painful. I asked my guardian what to do and Lerajie told me to use the mantra of the opposing dosha to cancel out the extra I created and make a balance.
It's the exact same way with elements. It was very uncomfortable, but I learned a lot and got stronger from it so I'm happy it happened.

So you can do the more comfortable "safe" way and only use Akasha until your stronger, or the possibly uncomfortable way with the specialized elements and having to keep them balanced. Either way works, I won't tell you which one you should to because both make you grow. Do what you decide is best. Try both. No limits here!

I don't really feel that I lack any element so far. I counted my elements from planetary placemtents. 3 were in fire. 3 were in earth. 4 in water and 2 in air. So I'm quite fine with that.

Reckoned666 said:
Exactly. It also avoids all the potentially negative effects Serpentwalker666 mentioned. Akasha is really all you need, it's the base that all other elements are made out of, and it's effect is like a concentrated form of all other elements together in perfect balance. Whatever element your body needs, if you invoke Æther that turns into the other element, like if you need more earth the æther you invoke some of it becomes earth and fills that balance. So as a beginner there's not really a need to go messing with the other elements too much. When you are really good at working with æther, you'll know that you are now able to handle elements well and you can start working with the others directly.

Or just start right now with whatever element you want, I don't really believe in limits. You can invoke one element in a small and controlled number of times, then it's opposite element the same number of times to keep a good balance. But don't just do some huge number of repetitions real fast, because usually you feel the effect later, sometimes hours later or even the next day, so you don't want to overload yourself accidently then be hit with it all at once and it's uncomfortable. It's common for beginners to do some huge number of reps because they don't feel anything while doing it, then late that night it all hits them at once. But even if this does happen, it's not really bad because it's a good learning experience. The gods won't let you be overcome with any harmful or dangerous energies, all that would happen is you might be really uncomfortable and you'll be guided to do the opposite balancing thing to correct it, which is good to learn.

When I was pretty new, I was reading about the doshas (vatta, pitta, and kapha) in David Frawley's book Ayurvedic Astrology Self Healing Through the Stars (which you can download in my link). There's powerful mantras to invoke these energies. I thought some small discomfort I had was from a lack of one of these energies so I vibrated its mantra for a few minutes, but it turns out it was actually caused by an excess of that energy so I made it much worse. It went from some small thing to being pretty painful. I asked my guardian what to do and Lerajie told me to use the mantra of the opposing dosha to cancel out the extra I created and make a balance.
It's the exact same way with elements. It was very uncomfortable, but I learned a lot and got stronger from it so I'm happy it happened.

So you can do the more comfortable "safe" way and only use Akasha until your stronger, or the possibly uncomfortable way with the specialized elements and having to keep them balanced. Either way works, I won't tell you which one you should to because both make you grow. Do what you decide is best. Try both. No limits here!

I don't really feel that I lack any element so far. I counted my elements from planetary placemtents. 3 were in fire. 3 were in earth. 4 in water and 2 in air. So I'm quite fine with that.

Reckoned666 said:

Reckoned666 said:

3+3+4+2= 12 Sounds like you're counting something extra. You only have to count the 8 planets placements, the 2 luminaries (Sun and Moon) placements and the Ascendant element. 11.

Reckoned666 said:

Reckoned666 said:

This reminds me of High Priest Vovim Baghies Filtration of Negative Energies.

Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:

3+3+4+2= 12 Sounds like you're counting something extra. You only have to count the 8 planets placements, the 2 luminaries (Sun and Moon) placements and the Ascendant element. 11.

My bad. I counted True Node and Chiron. Recounted as you said and it's 3 fire, 3 air, 2 earth and 3 water.

Reckoned666 said:
Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:

My bad. I counted True Node and Chiron. Recounted as you said and it's 3 fire, 3 air, 2 earth and 3 water.

You seem to be doing fine :)

Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:
Stormblood said:

Fine is not what i'm looking for though :(
Although i guess it's as balanced as it can get, elements wise.

Reckoned666 said:
Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:

You just have to invoke a little of the earth element and you'll be balanced ;)

I'm way worse lol but tomorrow i'm going to start a working with the Akasha to balance them all.

Reckoned666 said:
Stormblood said:
Reckoned666 said:

I meant it in terms of adapting to knowledge.

How should someone invoke the elements for the purpose of becoming immune to extreme temperatures?

According to the JoS website, invoking elements over a period of time can make someone resistant to extreme temperatures.

My goal is to become resistant/immune to the extreme cold and extreme heat. It’s a useful skill that could save one in a life or death situation. I read in the news how people in Texas were dying from the cold when snow storms hit their homes and cut the power off...

Academic Scholar said:
How should someone invoke the elements for the purpose of becoming immune to extreme temperatures?

According to the JoS website, invoking elements over a period of time can make someone resistant to extreme temperatures.

My goal is to become resistant/immune to the extreme cold and extreme heat. It’s a useful skill that could save one in a life or death situation. I read in the news how people in Texas were dying from the cold when snow storms hit their homes and cut the power off...
There is a skill that I have done before, but it goes away after some time so I do not have as much of this quality now. For staying warm in extreme cold. First, this is a daily thing as the temperature is starting to get colder to gradually do more every day. So the body can adapt to the cold.

There was a meditation for expanding the sushumna. The energy pathway along the center of the spine, visualizing it getting wider so now it is not only in the center but is now expanded around the outside of the entire spine. And then expanding it even further to fit around your body, or at least around a larger part of your body. Along with this, during these visualizations be doing the breath of fire and really feel that it is expanding in this way. With every breath, that energy path is getting either brighter or wider. And also doing some invoking of fire element. Doing all of these at the same time, I have kept myself warm. When it was 10 or 15 degrees outside (Fahrenheit) I would spend maybe 20 minutes outside, maybe a little more time than that, and wearing only shorts and a shirt like it is the middle of summer. And I would be doing these practices, and I would feel very warm like the temperature is really 70 degrees. I did this every day for a few weeks. Another result is that when I would go inside to a warm place, all of this energy would stop being heat and would instead be soul energy. It felt like my soul would expand to fill the whole room, and that I could reach and feel everything in the room. I would feel this feeling like an expanded soul for much of the day, but it would make me tired. In that moment, you could vizualise your soul retracting and shrinking away from the whole room, and going back to the size of just your body, and this should preserve some energy.

I could have just had warmer clothes, but doing it this way was like a game or a challenge to me. And it did feel like it also gave me health benefits, a stronger immune system, and make me feel stronger in both my body and my soul. But if you are going to do as much of this as I did then, you should start by having some extra body fat because this did cause me to lose weight. The body fat is like burning like a candle to power the body with this extra heat.

I can not help you with making you feel colder when the temperature is too hot. I wish I could do this one. I try invoking water, but by visualizing a feeling of being surrounded by ice, and this has helped a small amount. But not enough to actually become colder. The body can force itself to burn fat to produce heat, but there is not much at all that can be done for the body to make itself colder.

Academic Scholar said:

There is a skill that I have done before, but it goes away after some time so I do not have as much of this quality now. For staying warm in extreme cold. First, this is a daily thing as the temperature is starting to get colder to gradually do more every day. So the body can adapt to the cold.

There was a meditation for expanding the sushumna. The energy pathway along the center of the spine, visualizing it getting wider so now it is not only in the center but is now expanded around the outside of the entire spine. And then expanding it even further to fit around your body, or at least around a larger part of your body. Along with this, during these visualizations be doing the breath of fire and really feel that it is expanding in this way. With every breath, that energy path is getting either brighter or wider. And also doing some invoking of fire element. Doing all of these at the same time, I have kept myself warm. When it was 10 or 15 degrees outside (Fahrenheit) I would spend maybe 20 minutes outside, maybe a little more time than that, and wearing only shorts and a shirt like it is the middle of summer. And I would be doing these practices, and I would feel very warm like the temperature is really 70 degrees. I did this every day for a few weeks. Another result is that when I would go inside to a warm place, all of this energy would stop being heat and would instead be soul energy. It felt like my soul would expand to fill the whole room, and that I could reach and feel everything in the room. I would feel this feeling like an expanded soul for much of the day, but it would make me tired. In that moment, you could vizualise your soul retracting and shrinking away from the whole room, and going back to the size of just your body, and this should preserve some energy.

I could have just had warmer clothes, but doing it this way was like a game or a challenge to me. And it did feel like it also gave me health benefits, a stronger immune system, and make me feel stronger in both my body and my soul. But if you are going to do as much of this as I did then, you should start by having some extra body fat because this did cause me to lose weight. The body fat is like burning like a candle to power the body with this extra heat.

I can not help you with making you feel colder when the temperature is too hot. I wish I could do this one. I try invoking water, but by visualizing a feeling of being surrounded by ice, and this has helped a small amount. But not enough to actually become colder. The body can force itself to burn fat to produce heat, but there is not much at all that can be done for the body to make itself colder.

Not sure if this is relevant at all but I figured I might give it a shot, since Im not usually too bothered by the heat.

The first week of heat during summer is the hottest. After that it feels like a switch is flipped and Im taking in external heat and not producing that much myself anymore.

Although this doesn't help to prevent burns as in burns from boiling water or whatever..

There are also other methods to cool down. A breeze on a hot summer day makes it feel less hot and because of this people mistake the weather and get sunburns.
Sometimes the weather is such that you dont realize you're losing that much fluid.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back