Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

very serious here

Mr. Gentile Joseph

Hello fellow Satanist, im going to do the neconomicon for the throte chakra on the 20 looking at diferent charts that's when ill have to do it because mercurys only in virgo until the 21st and Im doing it under the moon. im pretty sure itll be close enough its better than doing it now but would it still work if I did it everyday from today till waxing or should I wait and do it once?
Im pretty sure ill be able to reach a faster heartrate again for long periods of time when I successfully do this. Anythoughts?
Hail Satan

Venus is in scorpio its detriment venus rules the throat chakra not mercury. It is a waste of time you will have to wait some months as venus will go retrograde soon. http://www.moontracks.com use this to check future and current planet placements. In case you cant find it on the site this is planet ingress dated http://www.moontracks.com/planet_ingress_dates.html also If you know how to read aspects its easy to see when the moon is void just by checking the current planet placements on here. I like this site. Maxine has a link to it somewhere on the JOS too thats how i found out about it hope this helps.
Hail Satan

no no for this is mercury, read joyof satan.org, your so wrong so hard. mercury in the wrong spot, dude did you try to do it wrong? did it workanyways?
well i followed the directions and my thyroid improved and Have a permanent feeling from it, I can barely handle it at first but after aday I change my way forever,
never speak death unto oneself never own desiease after doinng this you will surly want your mouth shut, if you dont read the website your wasting my time and I like want to talk o you, I dont fit in with !@!$#@!$ please help yourself, I now have a stronger physical heart you could to.

Hail Satan!
Hail the element of fire!

Quietlysings666 said:
no no for this is mercury, read joyof satan.org, your so wrong so hard. mercury in the wrong spot, dude did you try to do it wrong? did it workanyways?
well i followed the directions and my thyroid improved and Have a permanent feeling from it, I can barely handle it at first but after aday I change my way forever,
never speak death unto oneself never own desiease after doinng this you will surly want your mouth shut, if you dont read the website your wasting my time and I like want to talk o you, I dont fit in with !@!$#@!$ please help yourself, I now have a stronger physical heart you could to.

Hail Satan!

I can't tell if you're trolling or new or what, but what darkmonkey666 said is correct. Venus does in fact rule the throat chakra. The info on the necronomicon meditation page isn't up to date.

okay then why did it work. something very important to realize iss that the physical throte chakra rules the heart beat, without the thyroid your beat stops. this is modern science.

the reason you cant tell if im trolling is because inside of me their is a constant rage, its preventing me from relaying how much i love people iv never met. thank you for your input, I love it. I did something when i did it. i cant say no i swear, it worked in someway or i know what happened it was a miracle of a different sort. but i tell you something happened.

It worked because you did it, that doesn't mean it was the best timing that made it worked the most that it could. In a time that isn't perfect, it won't not do anything, it still works, just it would work stronger in a better time. We love you too, I hope you can remove the attachments of that rage and let it go, it isn't healthy for the body to hold onto. RTRs perfect for using up and removing all the rage, and I know you're great with doing those! :)

Quietlysings666 said:
Quietlysings666 said:

Hail Satan!

OMG What the fuck!! im so sorry for talking to you like this holy shit,,, im so so sorry fellow ss. i have just realized and i thank you for not cursing me for that verbal attack, Thankyou so much for your input

okay so iv decided to please excuse my dear friend here, iv let my brain go a little. firelike embarrassment going away, I think my social mechanism are way out of wack, and now that used some tools its different, . highschool so lame, Nazi school better

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back