Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to curse Yahweh himself?

NeverGetUseToPeople

This deity is pissing me off with its constant interference in my life.

How may I ask Satan for assistance against Yahweh? The deity won't fucking leave me alone.

What rituals can I do?

NeverGetUseToPeople said:

How may I ask Satan for assistance against Yahweh? The deity won't fucking leave me alone.

What rituals can I do?
Do the final rtrs

What rituals can I do?

We're doing that already with the final RTR. "Yahweh" (and any other names the jews give to jewsus) is a fictitious character and it actually stands for the jewish people.

If you mean you are being astrally harrassed by an entity who calls itself 'Yahweh", it may be a thoughtform or an angelic entity. You can do a banishing ritual as described here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

As well as try cutting the entity with blue flames, destroying it with an astral weapon, telling it to leave in the name of Satan, and if it's something really beyond your control, ask Satan himself to help you get rid of this being.

And most importantly, reinforce your protection.

Also, do not feed this entity with any attention or fear. Try to ignore it as much as you can. It's said that the entity will eventually leave on its own this way.

Good luck with that.

Hail Satan!

What rituals can I do?

Oh, now I see I overlooked the part where you asked how you may ask Satan for assistance. I also noticed this is your first post here. Are you a dedicated Satanist?

I'm not sure if Father Satan will listen and answer to anyone who is not dedicated, but I once asked him for help with something before I was dedicated, and he did blatantly help me. It was something beyond my control, though. We don't just ask Satan to provide everything for us when we can get it ourselves.

If you are honest, just honestly talk to him in your mind (or even aloud) as you would talk to another person, and ask him to help you get rid of this entity. This is how I approached him in the occasion I mentioned above. I couldn't see or hear him, nor did I even know yet who he really is, what he's like, etc but I just honestly talked to him in my mind in a very simple way, and the help came! I also offered him something back beforehand. You can offer energy or some work to help promote Spiritual Satanism.

When you are dedicated, Father Satan and his Demons protect us when we can't protect ourselves, but we're supposed to learn to.

Hammer it (it is a thought-form) with the Final RTR, as many times you can. Build a strong Aura of protection, do it in the morning and evening/night.

What rituals can I do?
First it's not a deity but a thoughtform created by the jews.
Second you cen help us destroy it by doing the Final Rtr https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11506

itself*

The RtRs are used to do that but they have progressed, so cursing the names of "god" has been done, and the Final RtR is the focus now.

An important thing to do is to do that RtR, another important thing to do is to ignore yahweh and other entities which bother you, and another important thing to do is to do Void Meditation so you can control your thoughts (part, if not all, of it might just be your own thoughts being out of control)...and another important thing to do is to empower and advance yourself with the meditations provided so that these, and other, problems will not exist in your life anymore.

A part of those meditations is Void, as I said, and another is to use white/white-gold brilliant light of the Sun in your Soul, to engulf yourself with, to protect yourself with. White colour energy is reflective, but using it too much can cause other things, such as people, to be pushed away, due to its reflectivity. It's great to use and is also an all-round colour to use, but due to the problem I just mentioned you should then use other colours for things. Using white/white-gold on your Soul and Chakras, and any ill/diseased Body part, can still be used, but healing can take a great amount of energy, time, and dedication.

What rituals can I do?

Yuckweh is just a thoughtform, just banish it with Vibrating vee-nah-sah 9 times.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

Sometimes it could just be your head but if you really want it out of your life forever, at least do the final rtr(reverses hebrew, daily=BETTER) and get a meditation schedule like the 40 day meditation program.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11506

https://www.google.com.ph/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hooded_cobra_40_day_meditation_program.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjmnOykk8LdAhUB7LwKHXi1BXAQFjABegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw3YmgKhF3yzAHUfwp9ohzc2

For the part that it can sometimes be your head, it sometimes won't and this is what I'm talking about:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aliens.html

http://www.satanslibrary.org/ExposingChristianity/The_Truth_About_Angels.html

You'll have to get even stronger but for now, don't give your energies to the enemy AT ALL. Get a meditation schedule, do the final rtr daily and become the best you can be. Hope this helped.

It isn't a living thing like a person, it's just a cloud of energy that's programmed full of curses. Like a computer program. We erase this cloud and separate it from ourselves by doing the Final RTR. Creating a protective aura around yourself also helps keeps it away. If there's an overwhelming negativity worse than usual, it could be because it's their holiday for pumping the cloud full of more curses, or there could be a negative alignment of the planets to your natal chart. Most likely it just feels worse than usual because they're working so hard to make more curses in these next couple weeks. Doing the Final RTR as many times as you can cleans out your soul, disconnects you from the curses, and completely erases the enemy in every way. Final RTR is the only answer. It also helps bring your soul up to a more powerful vibration which also helps keep negativity away from you.

For us to destroy Yahweh we do the reverse Torah ritual called demonic authority ritual go to it on the Satan is god.org then press reverse Torah rituals this rtr destroys Yahweh completely because after saying the rtr we say Yahweh aka the Jewish god is completely destroyed
So all of us need to do that everyday to destroy that jewish fucking monkey aka Yahweh

The Tetragrammaton is the JHVH thoughtform also known as Yahweh. Your being attacked by astral links to an enemy person or entity or xtian energy or programming.

If you want you can do the Final rtr then tetra shattering then repeat tetra and shattering a couple times but do them separate so as not to mess up the numerology of things. I do that often. I usually repeat it 2 to 3 times but it probably could be done as many as you want. I have been told 3 is probably best so far as numerology.

However the affirmation I created could help you.

Ansuz and/or Uruz

Affirmation "I am completely and totally free of Christianity in every way I completely reject Jesus Christ in every way. I am completely and totally free of all connections and influences of the Jesus Christ and JHVH thoughtforms in every way"

This is helpful do it for 40 days at least in your case probably longer. Choose a power number like 88 99 54 111 108 216 etc to do the runes on you feel you can do each day cause no use in this if you struggle to keep doing it each day and miss days.

Also make sure to say full words as this helps in deprogramming as it's specific to the subconscious not like Jewsus or xtian etc

Good luck.

To continue if you believe this is a person your influenced or controlled by in the astral do some working to free yourself from their influence and break these connections.

Svantantrata munka or

Ansuz Thurisaz and/or Uruz

"I am completely and totally free of all influences and programmings of (name of offender) right now"

You can modify this to do it into each chakra. Like for example "my ____ chakra is completely and totally free of all connections influences and programmings of (name of offender) right now"

Then do the above same amount into your soul in general with the above affirmation after.

Best time to do these workings are Moon Waning in Scorpio Sagittarius Aquarius Pisces or Aries.

Good luck.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back