Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The Human Mind- Post Meditation Experiences.

Syt

I’ve been having some very strange experiences regarding the human mind and post-meditation experiences. I hope that maybe someone can shed some light on these occurrences. Or at the very least feel not alone or going crazy and share their experiences as well.

It is important to start off by saying that I work heavily on my light-body and intensifying and expanding this light.

1.) I’ve posted before in the old group that after meditation, I’ve been having visions and experiences of seeing things in “digital”. It’s very similar to seeing everything in a very high resolution. Like staring at neon-colored images in a very powerful computer screen. This usually happens before I astral project.

2.) Another experience I’ve had is doing a “search” for a word in my mind. I was trying to recall the information I read for the rune “Thaur”. Suddenly, every instance I ever read or saw of this word listed itself in my mind. Very much like how a computer screen lists its results from a menu when doing a search. I could see the date, time, and a picture of the moment beside each instance.

3.) Sometimes, I hear electronic beeping, whirring, and electrical “hissing” when I relax after a meditation.

4.) After working on the third eye, everything I visualize seems like a very colorful and moving comic sketch.

5.) Today, I decided to do experiment with remote viewing. I simply try to recall what I saw and mentally explore whatever it is that I imagine. I decided to do this with a house that I thought was haunted. All of sudden I heard a REALLY loud crash of thunder. I got a telepathic message, almost vocal even, that told me that it did not want me there. This snapped me out of the trance and wide awake. My ear drums still physically hurt and it’s been hours now.

HS.

Syt said:
I’ve been having some very strange experiences regarding the human mind and post-meditation experiences. I hope that maybe someone can shed some light on these occurrences. Or at the very least feel not alone or going crazy and share their experiences as well.

It is important to start off by saying that I work heavily on my light-body and intensifying and expanding this light.

1.) I’ve posted before in the old group that after meditation, I’ve been having visions and experiences of seeing things in “digital”. It’s very similar to seeing everything in a very high resolution. Like staring at neon-colored images in a very powerful computer screen. This usually happens before I astral project.

2.) Another experience I’ve had is doing a “search” for a word in my mind. I was trying to recall the information I read for the rune “Thaur”. Suddenly, every instance I ever read or saw of this word listed itself in my mind. Very much like how a computer screen lists its results from a menu when doing a search. I could see the date, time, and a picture of the moment beside each instance.

3.) Sometimes, I hear electronic beeping, whirring, and electrical “hissing” when I relax after a meditation.

4.) After working on the third eye, everything I visualize seems like a very colorful and moving comic sketch.

5.) Today, I decided to do experiment with remote viewing. I simply try to recall what I saw and mentally explore whatever it is that I imagine. I decided to do this with a house that I thought was haunted. All of sudden I heard a REALLY loud crash of thunder. I got a telepathic message, almost vocal even, that told me that it did not want me there. This snapped me out of the trance and wide awake. My ear drums still physically hurt and it’s been hours now.

HS.

I've heard a really distinct hissing after one hour of void meditation. It was my first meditation ever, as well. Besides that, I can see my aura sometimes, when I tune in, however it's that vivid, but it'll improve with time.
Also I get some interesting glimpses of various events. For example a man riding a horse to a mountain, or a man with a wand standing lined up with a staff/wand in his hand with other people wearing same clothes and having these wands, and in the middle was a throne with Egyptian looking Pharaoh. Stuff like that. It's pretty interesting seeing these glimpses.

@Ellinas123: lol. I agree. It's just simply incredible and mind-boggling to know and witness the seemingly infinite power that the human mind holds. The MK Ultra experiments seem to not even be 0.1% of what we are capable of.

@R666: I have had quite a few visions too. Out of the blue, I would see glimpses of people's face i've never met or seen before. Two of my recent glimpses would be would be seeing small African girl sitting on a swing and smiling. I've also seen an Asian woman with fullGgeisha makeup drawing her bow in the woods.

I'm sure these phenomena have to do with astral energies connecting us. But the question is "why?" do these happen?

HS.

I have vivid dreams and visions, or short term mental pictures in other words. One notable thing about being a Satanist is the increased interaction and awareness of animals. I have an increased interest in animals but also I've been lucky to come across many rare animals and this could be a coincidence but I doubt it.

I've had dreams that foretell important future events for myself for several years now. They are sometimes metaphorical but usually they have a physical detail that actually comes to pass so I know it's real.

Some months before I started looking into the Jos I had a dream that I later realized was about me dedicating. As well as just last night I had this dream that features something someone here had posted later in the day. It was so specific it's hard to see it as a mere coincidence.

You said you felt physical pain in your ears? Well right now I am dealing with a spirit that im trying really hard to get rid of and ignore but he keeps giving me sick feelings and touching me.. but he keeps talking to me in my left ear and it hurts so bad. My jaw on my left side is all tensed up and the inside of my ear is experiencing a lot of piercing pains. He rarely does it on the right side i dont know why.. but now when i push on my ear, i hear like wind or ocean like sounds. Like air and its weird.. its only in my left ear. I just wish it would stop. I also get the weird colors and shapes when i close my eyes too. Can anyone help me? The spirit stays underneath me when im lying down at night or in general. He is attached to me. :/ i am trying so hard to ignore him like it says on the website and I keep calling for Satan. He doesnt seem to like it when I call for Satan.

LovingSoul said:
You said you felt physical pain in your ears? Well right now I am dealing with a spirit that im trying really hard to get rid of and ignore but he keeps giving me sick feelings and touching me.. but he keeps talking to me in my left ear and it hurts so bad. My jaw on my left side is all tensed up and the inside of my ear is experiencing a lot of piercing pains. He rarely does it on the right side i dont know why.. but now when i push on my ear, i hear like wind or ocean like sounds. Like air and its weird.. its only in my left ear. I just wish it would stop. I also get the weird colors and shapes when i close my eyes too. Can anyone help me? The spirit stays underneath me when im lying down at night or in general. He is attached to me. :/ i am trying so hard to ignore him like it says on the website and I keep calling for Satan. He doesnt seem to like it when I call for Satan.
Strenghten your aop, clean more your soul and do the banishing ritual.

LovingSoul said:
This doesn't sound like a spirit !Are you sure that it isn't otitis.Also blowing both of your nostils the same time too intensely when you have cold , allergy etc can create a feeling of pressure in the ear along with the other symptoms ypu mentioned.Search it more or better go to a pathologist cause if it is otitis and you do nothing to heal it it can get a bit dangerous (especially for your hearing).

Now just in case it is a spirit Search for the banishing ritual and/or use vinasa to destroy it.
Also I have a good experience on demising spirits using the blue demonic fire .
Wish you good luck!

I got glimpse of the enemy after breath of fire and working on my chakras last night.

I usually perceive enemy as several eyeballs watching me from void, or silhouettes, but this time it was very clear. It was one of those disgusting grays. He was in a huge white room, operating some kind of machinery, while looking at me. Behind him, was a large window, I could see stars, many stars, was it a space station or something? I heard these scum have very weak atrophied bodies, maybe they need low gravity to be able to stand?

He was startled, like he/it was absolutely surprised that I was aware of him/it. The vision lasted for no more than a second.

They are horrible. Their energies are sick and disgusting.

This was the second time that I saw enemy clearly. First time, it was right after dedication. After I went to sleep same night, I woke up (falsely) and was sitting on a bed in my living room. Someone called my name. I turned sharply to the right, and saw this horrible gray, with giant head, it’s just that it’s head and body was brown, not gray.

It had huge slanted eyes, with only black, and no white in them. It was like staring into two oval onyx stones. Its head was full of blood vessels, or whatever it was visible under its brown skin, like tanned leather.

These disgusting things come in many shapes and sizes, but the energy feel they have is always the same.

Thank you so much, I didnt realize how sick I was! I feel crazy! I know what it is now, I usually take showers, but I started taking baths recently and dipping my head in the water. This happened before and I thought it was spirits. There are spirits here, because I can see the energy, but I dont think they are all malicious. I have been bit before, but I think i know how to keep those spirits away. I feel so much better now, thank you so much for putting me in check. I really needed a voice of reason :)

A lot of those experiences you listed sound normal and positive except maybe the last one. If post-meditation experiences are severely uncomfortable then it is of high importance that you maintain a strong AoP, clean soul, keep up with banishing, RTR, etc. Obviously these things need to be done regardless.

I used to have very unpleasurable experiences when I was a beginner and thought it would be a good idea to 'maximize power' without taking proper precaution. I'm not accusing you of that, just relaying experience.

On the topic of post-meditation experiences though, I thought it would be appropriate to note this somewhere, specifically here. Last night I had a very delightful meditation session + RTR. I woke up normally today and everything was business as usual for a few hours. I went outside and suddenly everything slowed down, I felt the sun's power immensely, the life force of everything around me. The air, the swaying trees, the birds flying over, my very own aura. What followed was intense bliss. This has happened before in varying degrees but this time was downright serene and I haven't stopped smiling for at least a few hours, and I'm not a very smiley person.

In the midst of chaos, these moments are worth noting, I think. Sata Nama.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back