Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Blondness

Aldrick Strickland

I am in the process of reading the book The Passing of the Great Race by Madison Grant. Wanted to share something from chapter 2.

It must be clearly understood that blondness of hair and of eye is not a final test of Nordic Race. The Nordics include all the Blonds, and also those of darker hair or eye when possessed by a preponderance of other Nordic Characters. In this sense the word "Blond" means those lighter shades of hair or eye color in contrast to the very dark or black shades which are termed Brunet. The meaning of "Blond" as now used is therefore not limited to the lighter or flaxen shades as in Colloquial speech.

He Sent his book to Hitler who personal wrote back thanking him and it was wonderful. Hitler had a Library of over 16 thousand books.

I love The Passing of the Great Race, I think it's one of the best books ever written. Made me sad I'm not a Nordic but it helped convince me that fighting for the preservation of Satan's People-particularly the Nordics-is worth dedicating my entire life to, and any lives after this one.

HailVictory88 said:
I love The Passing of the Great Race, I think it's one of the best books ever written. Made me sad I'm not a Nordic but it helped convince me that fighting for the preservation of Satan's People-particularly the Nordics-is worth dedicating my entire life to, and any lives after this one.
so which race are you

I am probably what you would consider Alpine, a type of White. I have light brown hair and light eyes but a wide skull and a short, stocky build.

Back to Aldrick's point, yes, more than blond hair and blue eyes must be considered, many Nordic people do not have these. I really hope the people of the Nordic countries keep waking up and save their great people. By the way, Aldrick, if you want a book similar to The Passing of the Great Race, I recommend The Rising Tide of Color by Lothrop Stoddard, which is similar in some ways but looks at the history of all Races, not just Whites. While Stoddard is pro-White, he respects the existence of other Races and appreciates their unique qualities. Stoddard also recognized the uniqueness of Nordic Whites.

HailVictory88 said:
I am probably what you would consider Alpine, a type of White. I have light brown hair and light eyes but a wide skull and a short, stocky build.

Back to Aldrick's point, yes, more than blond hair and blue eyes must be considered, many Nordic people do not have these. I really hope the people of the Nordic countries keep waking up and save their great people. By the way, Aldrick, if you want a book similar to The Passing of the Great Race, I recommend The Rising Tide of Color by Lothrop Stoddard, which is similar in some ways but looks at the history of all Races, not just Whites. While Stoddard is pro-White, he respects the existence of other Races and appreciates their unique qualities. Stoddard also recognized the uniqueness of Nordic Whites.
OK,I asked cause of what you said regarding Nordic,so if you want to know why

HailVictory88 said:

Oh Thanks you. ")

I have Blue grey eyes and Light Brown hair. When I wet it, it goes Black. I would not look good blond, I have sort of a Joseph Goebbels look. I Wear my hair like his lol.

Aldrick Strickland said:
I am in the process of reading the book The Passing of the Great Race by Madison Grant. Wanted to share something from chapter 2.

It must be clearly understood that blondness of hair and of eye is not a final test of Nordic Race. The Nordics include all the Blonds, and also those of darker hair or eye when possessed by a preponderance of other Nordic Characters. In this sense the word "Blond" means those lighter shades of hair or eye color in contrast to the very dark or black shades which are termed Brunet. The meaning of "Blond" as now used is therefore not limited to the lighter or flaxen shades as in Colloquial speech.

He Sent his book to Hitler who personal wrote back thanking him and it was wonderful. Hitler had a Library of over 16 thousand books.

If I have honey colored hair and hazel eyes am I Nordic or just Aryan?

Great post.

It reminded me of a few instances in which I've alerted people to the significance of the Caucasian phenotype, often to their amazement at how such a stark and obvious fact had gone unnoticed by them. I hope it helps some of the readers here.

For those who aren't Nordic, or for those who are uncertain; it's important to understand that blond hair, red hair, brown hair, blue eyes, green eyes, and brown eyes, including all of their combinations and variety, are predominantly a genetic phenotype of the Caucasian race only. So if you have some intermediate of these hair and eye colours, then at least you can know with some sense of security that your genetic heritage is definitely within the cohort of Caucasian races which includes the Nordics (it is likely to have a mixture; i.e., Celtic and Scandinavian. The latter being more inline with what the typical Nordic appearance constitutes; I'm not an expert on how true this is though, I'm just being general).

Typically - and by no means to their collective or non-collective disparagement - the races now known as African and Asian do not have noticeable or great variances of eye colour or hair colour. This phenotype is often represented by black hair, and dark brown, black irises. The exception, as far as I'm aware, exists in greater numbers usually in those places that are near the boarders of continents. For example, where Russia and Asia meet. (I don't mean to exclude Asian or African people, they both have their own other individual racial traits which have unique importance.)

This information - which is very general; possibly crude to experts of the relevant discipline - is something to both identify in yourself for the purpose of knowledge of your racial ancestry, but also to value in yourself as a cultural strength. Each race has things that make it distinct and valuable, I believe this to be something a lot of Caucasian people can readily grasp for some sorely needed racial pride and identity in a world that has taught most Caucasians to be bankrupt of both.

Hope this helps the reader. My apologies for any poor writing, I'm currently short for time.

Kind regards,

Hail Satan!

For all the new people who never got to see it, and anyone else who misses it. :D

iu

Is there some elemental link to the color of the eyes ? I heard blue is more firey, grey is more airy, green is more watery and brown is more earthy. Well of course we all have a mix of the elements as well.

Sinistra said:
Is there some elemental link to the color of the eyes ? I heard blue is more firey, grey is more airy, green is more watery and brown is more earthy. Well of course we all have a mix of the elements as well.

Interesting. That's the first time I hear about it.

I've heard that brown eyes are actually bue underneath.

Sinistra said:
This is interesting, i have brown eyes and i have a lot earth. I have to look into my family to see if this is true.

Sinistra said:
I looked into it with some family members and friends and this kind seems to be true, the only thing is that it depends on how much of the elements they have, for example if they have 3 elements that are almost the same quantity the colors probabily mix togheter.

luis said:
Sinistra said:
I looked into it with some family members and friends and this kind seems to be true, the only thing is that it depends on how much of the elements they have, for example if they have 3 elements that are almost the same quantity the colors probabily mix togheter.

Now that i think of it earth dominant people i know have brown eyes.

Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:
Sinistra said:

So pure whites who only have blue eyes in their entire family, randomly get brown eyes simply because they are earth dominant? My mother has mostly earth planets, and pale blue eyes. It isn't possible for people who have only blue eyes in their entire linage, to have brown eyes. These things are determined by genetics, not elements.

Lydia said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
luis said:

So pure whites who only have blue eyes in their entire family, randomly get brown eyes simply because they are earth dominant? My mother has mostly earth planets, and pale blue eyes. It isn't possible for people who have only blue eyes in their entire linage, to have brown eyes. These things are determined by genetics, not elements.
Yeah i didn't even thought about the other races too wich have only brown eyes but still from what i have seen in my family it seem to be true :? Maybe it's just a coincidence or i don't know.

Stormblood said:
Have you guys checked the correlation between ascendant and physical appearance?

How exactly is that determined? I've never really heard of anything in Astrology that determines physical appearance. Not that I remember at least.

Having blonde hair is not exclusive to the white race. The Australian aboringes also have blonde hair and some do have blue eyes. But if you look closely you will see that the aboringes IMO are not deserving of this physiological traits.

A classical example of an Aryan is a very fair skinned caucasian with blue eyes and blonde hair and they are the hallmark of civilization. What bugs me is why these aborignes have these physiological traits of blondeness and yet they are not as civilized. It seems somewhere along the lines, someone gave them the caucasian traits of blondeness and fair eyes but the white blood didn't give them creative intelligence. Does it means that having blonde hair doesn't make you superior to others in the way of creative intellect. Or does it mean that creative intellect is a strictly a "white" thing that hardly gets passed down to other races and they have toil hard for it.

I live in Africa and I can tell you that in all my years, blacks race-mixed with whites don't even have this creative intelligence. That originality. Even the best of the blacks are rehearsing the creativity of the whites.
I'm not saying this to get at anybody, I'm merely talking from experience and I'm really concerned.
What is that "thing", that creative intellect? Does it mean other races will always follow behind because they are not patterned by nature to be creatively intelligence as their basic instinct?

Stormblood said:
Have you guys checked the correlation between ascendant and physical appearance?

Yeah ascendant rules the phisical appearance. Also we were not saying it was a rule just possibly a contributor.

Andevili666 said:
Having blonde hair is not exclusive to the white race. The Australian aboringes also have blonde hair and some do have blue eyes. But if you look closely you will see that the aboringes IMO are not deserving of this physiological traits.

A classical example of an Aryan is a very fair skinned caucasian with blue eyes and blonde hair and they are the hallmark of civilization. What bugs me is why these aborignes have these physiological traits of blondeness and yet they are not as civilized. It seems somewhere along the lines, someone gave them the caucasian traits of blondeness and fair eyes
The aborigines are partially descended from the Lemurians, from a continent that sunk in the Pacific. This is where the first white people in the world were made, where the gods physically lived on Earth with us. When the continent sunk, and before that too, they spread out in every direction. Some went to Australia where they mixed with Aborigines and taught them all about spirituality. The same story is known in nearly every culture on the planet, white people at the level of gods came from this land in the Pacific to their land and taught their ancestors everything about spirituality, society building, farming, working with and building from materials, nearly every aspect of culture. If you want to learn more about this, the best book is The Lost Civilization of Lemuria by Frank Joseph. Here is a free ebook copy https://mega.nz/#!aw91jQwS!wzuBo_gxWSHaStN72489NRxpGH5ZAdQoFUIE3gJ_9dM

Andevili666 said:

A classical example of an Aryan is a very fair skinned caucasian with blue eyes and blonde hair and they are the hallmark of civilization. What bugs me is why these aborignes have these physiological traits of blondeness and yet they are not as civilized. It seems somewhere along the lines, someone gave them the caucasian traits of blondeness and fair eyes but the white blood didn't give them creative intelligence. Does it means that having blonde hair doesn't make you superior to others in the way of creative intellect. Or does it mean that creative intellect is a strictly a "white" thing that hardly gets passed down to other races and they have toil hard for it.

I live in Africa and I can tell you that in all my years, blacks race-mixed with whites don't even have this creative intelligence. That originality. Even the best of the blacks are rehearsing the creativity of the whites.
I'm not saying this to get at anybody, I'm merely talking from experience and I'm really concerned.
What is that "thing", that creative intellect? Does it mean other races will always follow behind because they are not patterned by nature to be creatively intelligence as their basic instinct?
creative intelligence is something that has to do with white skin,i have seen blacks with lighter skin who are more creative than the darker ones.the reason why race mixed people do not have this creative ability intelligence is because of the impact of race mixing like is said it destroyed the abilities of the race,primal intelligence is black,like HP Shannon has said black are of the physical which mean creative intelligence is not our best trait,this doesn't mean we are not creative,just not as creative as whites,they will always be more creative than us just as we can dance,move more than other races,the white race posses a more creative ability than any other race but it doesn't mean we will be lacking behind in anything for where we lack in other races we have things too that other races lack.that is how nature is,our society will be different, have a different tone to it,rulership,culture and structural process.it will be more primal as well as advanced.

also i think black hair also has to do with physical element,because people with black hair are more aggressive in nature and have a more physical component than those with blond,this can also be seen in whites race.I don't really know much about it.

the reason why aboriginals have not advanced much is because they are a tropical people(forest people),just like the amazon tribes.maybe they have not yet had the resources to build an advance civilization.

Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

How exactly is that determined? I've never really heard of anything in Astrology that determines physical appearance. Not that I remember at least.

Well, for example, each sign rules a colour. So Aquarius Ascendant people maybe are more prone to have electric blue eyes, while Libra Ascendants may have light blue eyes and Virgo either dark blue or grey eyes. Any planets in the first house may also contribute to physical appearance. Planets rules colours, metals and parts of the body as well. It's kind of complicated. I remember someone stating you can tell someone's appearance directly from their chart without never having seen them.

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Well, for example, each sign rules a colour. So Aquarius Ascendant people maybe are more prone to have electric blue eyes, while Libra Ascendants may have light blue eyes and Virgo either dark blue or grey eyes. Any planets in the first house may also contribute to physical appearance. Planets rules colours, metals and parts of the body as well. It's kind of complicated. I remember someone stating you can tell someone's appearance directly from their chart without never having seen them.
Thank you, this is the idea I wanted to try to formulate but you put it more clearly then I could. Of course people aren't gonna display completely alien characteristics of other races etc randomly in a pure raced family line. That's not what I was trying to ask with the eye color question.

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

For me personally, I have blue eyes, but as you stated about zodiac signs, I should have black and or brown eyes, which is not true.

My whole family lines have only blue eyes, no brown eyes anywhere...

So I don't think really counts, just thought to share my personal opinion and facts of my family.

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

Interesting. The whole idea must be really intricate, I suppose.

My ascendant is Aries, but its ruler (Mars) is located in Virgo in my chart. So if what Sinistra said about the elements and eye color is accurate, that figures why my eyes are brown.

Perhaps when it comes to hereditary traits, the houses that rule the mother, the father, etc or the planets that rule the signs these houses are in, can play a role in that, too?

I guess I'll take a deeper look into it and see what can possibly reflect my hair and other traits in my chart. I might share here if I get any conclusions.

Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:
Stormblood said:

That's a good point, but it doesn't account for heterochromia. And by this logic, we should be seeing people running around with naturally red or purple irises.

I don't think it's enough just to consider the sign of the ascendant. The chart rulers, their signs, and the power of other signs outside of the 1st house(attributed by the planets within) should also be considered IMO. And whatever planets are in their signs of exaltation and fall, plus the aspects. As with other things, the entire chart has to be taken into consideration if you want the whole picture of what's going on.

Reading from this site, I can say that the physical descriptor for my particular ascendant is very accurate. But it doesn't account for every feature. At a glance, I can tell that the prominent signs in my chart account for other features, like eye color, as you mentioned(based off of the general characteristics of the signs, not the descriptions given here for the signs as ascendants).

Also, I just checked the description for my descendant sign on that page and it's also quite descriptive of me. Maybe the ASC shows the overall theme of the body, the descendant shows the lesser characteristics, and other prominent signs show the details?

Andevili666 said:

It's not a matter of having this or that hair or eye color, it comes down to the race, which is not only on the level of the body but on the level of the soul.

curio said:
Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:

That's a good point, but it doesn't account for heterochromia. And by this logic, we should be seeing people running around with naturally red or purple irises.

I don't think it's enough just to consider the sign of the ascendant. The chart rulers, their signs, and the power of other signs outside of the 1st house(attributed by the planets within) should also be considered IMO. And whatever planets are in their signs of exaltation and fall, plus the aspects. As with other things, the entire chart has to be taken into consideration if you want the whole picture of what's going on.

Reading from this site, I can say that the physical descriptor for my particular ascendant is very accurate. But it doesn't account for every feature. At a glance, I can tell that the prominent signs in my chart account for other features, like eye color, as you mentioned(based off of the general characteristics of the signs, not the descriptions given here for the signs as ascendants).

Also, I just checked the description for my descendant sign on that page and it's also quite descriptive of me. Maybe the ASC shows the overall theme of the body, the descendant shows the lesser characteristics, and other prominent signs show the details?

Thanks for sharing. A lot of it matches me, too.

HailMotherLilith said:
Stormblood said:
Dypet Rod said:

For me personally, I have blue eyes, but as you stated about zodiac signs, I should have black and or brown eyes, which is not true.

My whole family lines have only blue eyes, no brown eyes anywhere...

So I don't think really counts, just thought to share my personal opinion and facts of my family.

I was not intending to start an argument here... :|

Dypet Rod said:
My ascendant is Aries, but its ruler (Mars) is located in Virgo in my chart. So if what Sinistra said about the elements and eye color is accurate, that figures why my eyes are brown.

Perhaps when it comes to hereditary traits, the houses that rule the mother, the father, etc or the planets that rule the signs these houses are in, can play a role in that, too?
It was just an hypothesis on the influence that elements and zodiac signs might have. I'm not sure myself. Very likely for your second paragraph.

curio said:
I doubt the DC can do that, it's the opposite of the AC after all.

Yeah, I do believe that's a particular branch of astrology where all the chart has to be taken into account. Possibly, you can even find out what traits your children will be inheriting too. Maybe through a composite chart with your spouse.

Ascendant is probably one of the main factors.

As for purple yes, the planets who rules purple is Jupiter, who also rules royal blue. And for red, one may think beautiful red hair, not eyes. This branch is very interesting in my opinion. I will certainly go in-depth in the future to see how to actually read it, rather than to make suppositions.

Stormblood said:
Yeah, I do believe that's a particular branch of astrology where all the chart has to be taken into account. Possibly, you can even find out what traits your children will be inheriting too. Maybe through a composite chart with your spouse.

Ascendant is probably one of the main factors.

As for purple yes, the planets who rules purple is Jupiter, who also rules royal blue. And for red, one may think beautiful red hair, not eyes. This branch is very interesting in my opinion. I will certainly go in-depth in the future to see how to actually read it, rather than to make suppositions.
I think other sciences would be more practical for finding out what your children would be like, at least until they're actually born.

But yeah, I think the ascendant and the chart rulers are the main thing to be looking at. Although, as far as eye color goes, I think Mercury and the Sun should be the main considerations along with the chart rulers since these two rule sight. Both of these planets and most of my rulers are in signs that are associated with my eye color. However, my Sun and Mercury are in signs that are associated with a different shade than the signs my rulers are in, and I have the shade of the former.

My father's Sun & Mercury are in "blue" signs and he has blue eyes. My mother's were in "green" and "yellow" signs and she had hazel eyes.
I'm not sure what their rulers are, but it is an interesting field.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back