Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Aftermath of Magnum Opus

Reckoned666

I have a few questions regarding this.

Firstly, do you become physically immortal? If so, then do you live here on Earth?

Hitler has reached this state, where is he now? What about Leonardo da Vinci?

There are only 3 steps written in JoS page. Maxine also said in step three that she'll add more steps, however they are not yet added. Does anyone have information regarding this?

Is risen serpent prerequisite for starting Magnum Opus?

For the other steps you’re gonna have to speak to the gods personally, the other steps wont be added because we don’t want kikes to see them or newbies playing with them

Reckoned666 said:

Firstly, do you become physically immortal? If so, then do you live here on Earth?

There are only 3 steps written in JoS page. Maxine also said in step three that she'll add more steps, however they are not yet added. Does anyone have information regarding this?

The other 10 steps are given by the Gods. The Serpent being Risen is neccessary for the higher steps. Theres certain things that cannot be discussed yet, about Hitler and so forth. There have been times my intuition would pick things up and I would shut it down. I know a bit about things but I have purposefully chosen to not allow myself to glean to much knowledge. As I was told opening my mouth could litterally alter things in a devastating way. So I dont even wanna know.

The Gods are not worried at all. Then assure me one day I will understand everything and progress rapidly.

I know when someone does it, he will be in Orion planets when he completes the magnum opus.

I have a question related to this: Is there a way to find out what my spiritual potential is, in the sense how long it would take me to rise my kundalini serpent, if i meditate optimally, and if it is possible for me to complete the magnum opus in this lifetime? Can this be seen in the astrological birth chart, and how can i get answers to those questions?

The Magnum Opus is not just a couple of meditations, the magnum opus is purely knowledge and understanding of how the universe snd consequently your body works and when you have this knowledge you can do anything including being physically immortal. The magnum opus is knowledge but this knowledge will completely change the way you meditate.
The magnum opus is more of a way of living rather than a few meditations.

Theoretically you can be physically immortal even without the serpent. Your body does not age when it is in perfect balance. Practically keeping your soul in perfect balance is impossible without a risen serpent though.

Physical immortality is just a part of the magnum opus because the magnum opus is not just keeping your soul perfectly balanced but also about advancing in soul power/light that the physical body eventually becomes just a small part of you compared to your soul, a part that you can easily regenerate, shapeshift and keep young at will.

The 3 steps in the website are enough to get you to awaken your kundalini and progress with it perhaps even raise it but for it to happen easily and faster you would need a bit more knowledge from the gods (the part where maxine talks about balancing thr elixirs).

As for the guy that said that keeps his intuiyion closed or something like that to not attain more knowledge all i have to say is brother open your eyes and your ears and suck in as much knowledge and understanding like a black hole, and especially from the gods and plead them to share with you all they know because truly a noob satanist that has been meditating for just 3 months but has all the knowledge of the gods is far more powerfull and dangerous than a risen serpent who knows nothing...

Even though having a risen serpent and knowing nothing is impossible but yeah iam judt trying to make a point give an example

The Magnum Opus requires self-mastery and mastery of spirituality. It would be pointless if we had all the answer as we wouldn't be able to understand them. Knowledge, understanding and wisdom are related to one's degree of advancement. So, as you enjoy this ride, you'll be able to understand more things and the gods only tell you what you can understand at that point in time or give you something to ponder when they are sure you can get there (understand). It's a gradual process.

Reckoned666 said:

The Magnum Opus (MO) grants you both spiritual and physical immortality so yes you become physically immortal. Since humanity was originally created by Lord Satan to be the caretakers of the earth, yes it’d make sense we stay on earth but High Priests have commented that Aryans will eventually explore space and all (after Lord Satan’s Kingdom is re-established). According to High Priest Jake Carlson’s website, there are humans who have completed the MO living inside the earth (hollow earth), including Adolf Hitler. It’s been confirmed by the JoS clergy for awhile now that Hitler is indeed physically alive and has completed the MO. Leonardo Da Vinci is confirmed to have been a (gay asf) Spiritual Satanist. It’s already been explained that when one is ready to do the MO, Demons will personally instruct them and give them what’s missing from the MO page…yes the risen kundalini serpent is a prerequisite for the MO.
You could’ve learned all the answers to your questions by simply studying the JoS sites, forums and archives. Study more! ò.ó

Academic Scholar said:
Reckoned666 said:

The Magnum Opus (MO) grants you both spiritual and physical immortality so yes you become physically immortal. Since humanity was originally created by Lord Satan to be the caretakers of the earth, yes it’d make sense we stay on earth but High Priests have commented that Aryans will eventually explore space and all (after Lord Satan’s Kingdom is re-established). According to High Priest Jake Carlson’s website, there are humans who have completed the MO living inside the earth (hollow earth), including Adolf Hitler. It’s been confirmed by the JoS clergy for awhile now that Hitler is indeed physically alive and has completed the MO. Leonardo Da Vinci is confirmed to have been a (gay asf) Spiritual Satanist. It’s already been explained that when one is ready to do the MO, Demons will personally instruct them and give them what’s missing from the MO page…yes the risen kundalini serpent is a prerequisite for the MO.
You could’ve learned all the answers to your questions by simply studying the JoS sites, forums and archives. Study more! ò.ó

Thank you for your proper, detailed and informative response. And for the kick in the butt go study more. I already read atleast 1 or 2 hours about something related to spiritual advancement. And I study JoS page, however some interesting details are left out, or I just miss them, or I want to learn more about that. Then I post to the forums. The first three MO steps don't require a raised kundalini, from my understanding. But the 10 others require that.

Also, I love interacting with other SS in this forum, since, alas this is the only place so far where I can discuss or talk to other like-minded people.

Sorry if my questions irritated you. The hyperlinks are awesome by the way!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back