Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Regarding enlightening people about the jews...

HPS Lydia

People come here who have no idea that the jews are an alien race, so they wonder why we are against them simply because of their "different religion", and these people are sometimes accused of being infiltrators because they defend the jews.

I need to point out, Hitler was the same at first. Reading the first 20 pages of Mein Kampf, he outlines how he was against anti-semites, and he truly thought the jews were discriminated against simply for the religion. He looked down upon anti-semitic people and newspapers.

And then, after years, he began to question the jewish problem, so he bought some pamphlets. However:

Adolf Hitler in Mein Kampf said:
For the first time in my life I bought some anti-Semitic
pamphlets for a few heller. Unfortunately, these assumed that the reader had at
least some knowledge or understanding of the Jewish question. Finally, the tone
of most of them was such that I again fell into doubt, because the assertions in
them were supported by such flimsy and unscientific arguments.

Sound familiar? Many new members here have the same issues, they simply have not yet become enlightened about the jews, and we can't assume they know everything right away. If Hitler, one of the greatest and most spiritually advanced people, couldn't see the jews for what they are right away, then these new members here can't be expected to.

So instead of talking down to the unenlightened people, or even accusing them of being jews themselves, simply hit up Satan's Library and send them some links, or links to sermons in the forums about them. And maybe point out that Hitler himself was sympathetic to the jews, until he studied them thoroughly for himself and became aware of the massive problem they are.

The jews are responsible for all of the degradation, poverty, injustice, and corruption in the world. And the proof is all out there.

Satan's Library
http://www.angelfire.com/josgreece/Satans_Library_Index.html
http://www.satanslibrary.org/Pdf_Library.html

Lydia said:
People come here who have no idea that the jews are an alien race, so they wonder why we are against them simply because of their "different religion", and these people are sometimes accused of being infiltrators because they defend the jews.

I need to point out, Hitler was the same at first. Reading the first 20 pages of Mein Kampf, he outlines how he was against anti-semites, and he truly thought the jews were discriminated against simply for the religion. He looked down upon anti-semitic people and newspapers.

And then, after years, he began to question the jewish problem, so he bought some pamphlets. However:

of most of them was such that I again fell into doubt, because the assertions in

Sound familiar? Many new members here have the same issues, they simply have not yet become enlightened about the jews, and we can't assume they know everything right away. If Hitler, one of the greatest and most spiritually advanced people, couldn't see the jews for what they are right away, then these new members here can't be expected to.

So instead of talking down to the unenlightened people, or even accusing them of being jews themselves, simply hit up Satan's Library and send them some links, or links to sermons in the forums about them. And maybe point out that Hitler himself was sympathetic to the jews, until he studied them thoroughly for himself and became aware of the massive problem they are.

The jews are responsible for all of the degradation, poverty, injustice, and corruption in the world. And the proof is all out there.

Satan's Library

I remember reading that, very good point Lydia.

Now I understand the title of your post. Before clicking and reading it, I took the title as "Regarding enlightening jewish people" xD And I thought maybe you were talking about people who somehow believe it is possible to "enlighten" them.

But your words are right, Lydia.

Many people are wrongfully accused of being jews in the groups and forums, for whatever reasons. Disagreeing with the rest, having an argument with another member, etc. I think there are members who wrongfully think gentiles (and especially SS) can't ever be wrong, that we can't ever make mistakes, simply because we are not jews.

These people need to understand that even SS can make mistakes while they haven't yet reached Godhood. Sure we are nothing like the enemy who is a parasitic race and are basically born evil, but gentiles can also be wrong, can be programmed with very wrong ideas in their minds, can commit crimes, and so on.

The difference is gentiles can open their eyes, see what they did wrong and genuinely feel ashamed for that. Which is the feeling that will keep them from making the same mistakes again. Jews on the other hand don't ever regret their wrongdoing, they will always have a malicious agenda.

Moreover, jews can also be intelligent individuals and tell you *some* truths and things that make sense every now and then. The enemy is indeed knowledgeable and smart. If they were dumb all the time, they wouldn't be enough of a threat to us to even be considered our enemies. Dumb people cannot really hurt us. The thing is, people mix up smartness and good character, and mistake one for the other, when they are actually individual qualities. It's indeed good for all of us to be smart and knowledgeable, but even the worst of evil beings are smart, too. That's why they are the biggest enemies of humanity. It's a mistake to trust someone just because they are smart and nothing else.

Lydia said:

Satan's Library

Dypet Rod said:
Now I understand the title of your post. Before clicking and reading it, I took the title as "Regarding enlightening jewish people" xD

Whoops, I changed the title of the post as you are right, it did look like that :lol:

Lydia said:
Dypet Rod said:
Now I understand the title of your post. Before clicking and reading it, I took the title as "Regarding enlightening jewish people" xD

Whoops, I changed the title of the post as you are right, it did look like that :lol:

Oh, alright, it looks much better now xD

Kind of irrelevant but I remember first finding joy of satan and thinking that "these people" are just some crazy nazis with a nice meditation page.

A year later the gods had explained thorougly why every single thing, EVERY SINGLE damn thing on this page is complete and total truth.

ellinas123 said:
Kind of irrelevant but I remember first finding joy of satan and thinking that "these people" are just some crazy nazis with a nice meditation page.

A year later the gods had explained thorougly why every single thing, EVERY SINGLE damn thing on this page is complete and total truth.
I hear this from other 'occultist' all the time, "the meditations on Jos are awesome but they are crazy...", This is stupid if the meditations are really good and it is said many times on Jos that were gived by the God's to Maxine then why the other stuff is fake? It doesn't make sense and if the other people actualy would read all the other stuff on Jos they would understand that it make sense.

By the way this message was not directed at you but to those other 'occultist' that say those things.

The jews are even today cursing gentiles in the synagogues, all these occultists have to do is open the books that they read in their synagogues, full of clear curses against us, basic magic.

Also in regards to Hitler, in most of his speeches it is clearly not Hitler that is speaking but Enki himself which is 100 per cent clear from the way he is acting, it is his personality, it is Enki, those who have been heavily under his energetic influence know what I am talking about.

I recently seen some comments somewhere saying something similar about Jos being crazy.The average person is so brainwashed and out of touch spiritually that they just can't see clearly anymore. I think for those with intuition the info is easier to see. Even then there is so much lies and coverups over all the knowledge that they destroyed.....

It's pretty sad really and I think this post is a good reminder for those of us who are aware to be patient with those who are still learning.

luis said:
ellinas123 said:

I hear this from other 'occultist' all the time, "the meditations on Jos are awesome but they are crazy...", This is stupid if the meditations are really good and it is said many times on Jos that were gived by the God's to Maxine then why the other stuff is fake? It doesn't make sense and if the other people actualy would read all the other stuff on Jos they would understand that it make sense.

By the way this message was not directed at you but to those other 'occultist' that say those things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back