Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The end times are upon us

Jack The GOOD guy

Bible prophecy FULFILLED as first ‘red heifer born in 2,000 YEARS' signalling END OF DAYS

bible-prophecy-hebrew-red-heifer-messiah-jewish-christianity-israel-jerusalem-third-temple-1444325.png

The Temple Institute announced the birth of an entirely red female calf that “brings the promise of reinstating Biblical purity to the world”.

Red heifers feature in end times tales in both Christianity and Judaism.

The cow’s birth and sacrifice is said to proceed the construction of the Third Temple in Jerusalem.

And the Third Temple’s construction – following the destruction of the previous two – heralds the arrival of the Jewish Messiah.

While some Evangelical Christian theologians have linked the building of the Third Temple to Judgement Day.

Rabbi Chain Richman, director of the Temple Institute, hailed the red heifer’s birth as suggestions the time could be right for the Third Temple.
The Temple Institute announced the birth of the red heifer on their YouTube page with the video “Red heifer candidate born in Israel”.

It includes a video of the red calf and its mother – revealing “a perfectly red heifer was born in the land of Israel”.

The cow went under “extensive examination by rabbinical experts” who confirmed she is a “viable candidate for the Biblical red heifer”.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/728262/bible-prophecy-hebrew-red-heifer-messiah-jewish-christianity-israel-jerusalem-third-temple

Note
This is supposed to be cringy and funny. This is not supposed to be taken in Any way seriously. Lol, a red cow.

I'd prefer biologist scientists' results rather than dirtyist kabbalists' anythings.

There was once a river which was red, and I bet it was also "prophesy". It turns out it wasn't. :roll: Actually, the red river phenomenon has happened in different countries, and is not the Red Sea. I forgot the reason, but I think it had something to do with tiny animals in the water.

I also saw someone had painted their dog red (well, pink) in the news recently, and they were in trouble for it.

Hah, I was gonna post this, thanks for taking the initiative. Everyone is right, this is pretty hilarious. Now that the cow is born and nothing happens, Xians are going to be scratching their heads wondering why. It's probably just gonna be another element thats contributing to the decline of the Church. The truly deranged will worship Jewsus no matter what, but every time these "prophecies" fail, the faith of these freaks crumbles just that little bit more.

All that said, the timing sure is (((coincidental))) with the jew new year celebrations. Thing is, they could have claimed the existence of a red heifer any old time, down to genetically engineering the existence of one. They chose NOW to spread the news of such. What I'm assuming is, due to the enemy's continued crumbling, this is a last desperate attempt at manifesting their messianic age through the mass mind. I suppose time will tell. Maybe they're trying to brute force it if they feel their time is ticking. If the Jooz do come out and say "hurr hurr its the real legit completely red heifer, time to build the third temple" then we'll know.

Or maybe they'll lack the balls to do it and will just bury the report after meekly claiming it "wasnt completely red nevermind, goy, maybe next time". Nothing would surprise me at this rate.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back