Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paradise Lost

Egon

Website
odysee.com
Worth allegorical book like Dante's Inferno masked as xtianity or just xtian garbage?

Egon said:
Worth allegorical book like Dante's Inferno masked as xtianity or just xtian garbage?
I havent read the book but the summary, from what I can tell it's full of allegories that have to do with the soul.

In my opinion, the only thing good that came from that book was this one quote from Satan.

All is not lost; the unconquerable will,
And study of revenge. immortal hate.
And courage never to submit or yield:
And what is else not to be overcome?

I personally haven't finished it but I shall say the illustrations are beautiful. Most people have mentioned that Satan is the most interesting character in that book, while the fart in the sky is ultimately dull, and boring so that's a plus in a sense.

Also, Paradise Lost has spawned garbage like the music video White Flag by Delta Heavy:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebILIKHi9wo
Which really only furthers the Xian stereotype of things.

images

Egon said:

I would definitely give it a read, at least the first two books in the epic where Satan is still a benevolent, prophetic warrior. It is indeed ultimately filled with jew fuckery but as you know, it must be read from a Satanic perspective.

John Milton IMO is the best English Poet of all time so it would be well worth it. Paradise lost has some of the best poetry i have ever heard, so many quotes i love. A lot of what Satan proclaims in the book could certainly apply today.

I would almost call it the "Berserk" of poetry....almost ;)

“Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven.”

Thanks I didn't even remember this thread lol. So that's why in The Club Dumas the character of Irene Adler told it's her favorite depiction of Satan in classic literature (I've mentioned it here).

However specifying only the first 2 books is worrisome to me, since the ending of a story can completely uplift or downgrade it imo.

$ignificant$un said:
I would definitely give it a read, at least the first two books in the epic where Satan is still a benevolent, prophetic warrior. It is indeed ultimately filled with jew fuckery but as you know, it must be read from a Satanic perspective.

John Milton IMO is the best English Poet of all time so it would be well worth it. Paradise lost has some of the best poetry i have ever heard, so many quotes i love. A lot of what Satan proclaims in the book could certainly apply today.

I would almost call it the "Berserk" of poetry....almost ;)

“Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven.”

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back