Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:30 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:Is the green glow in the region of intersection only? If so, should the pointy bits be visualized as white? (Like in your RAUM gif.)


The glowy energy of the chakra is all around the chakra, this goes for all chakras not just the heart. I have the outline in white to represent the shape properly, but the whole thing is a vibrant, intense green color. I personally visualize this way to get a feel for the chakra and direct energy at it, and then work with feel from there.

You can simply connect the shapes you have here to form sort of a diamond shape I think that works as a representation of the heart chakra.

Ahh, I see. Is this better? :)
Image

User avatar
Tala
Posts: 101

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Tala » Mon Sep 17, 2018 10:23 am

Ok, I was just asking because I felt the solar to be a bit more expansive too and was not sure if it was just me or my imagination. Interesting to hear someone else feels the same.

I think it's good the way it is. If it ever gets used officially on the meditations page it could say: use as a guide, chakra size may vary or something similar.

Dahaarkan wrote:
Tala wrote:I was wondering for the raum meditation if there was a reason the chakras are different sizes? For example the solar is much bigger than the rest while the sacral is slightly bigger than the base.


No other reason than my personal experience. When I focus on my solar chakra I feel more intense and warm energy across most the mid area of my torso, for other chakras I feel the energies are more condensed and I feel their energies across a smaller area in comparison.

None of these are going to be 100% accurate representations by the way. But I can make the solar chakra smaller if you guys think it's better though.

User avatar
Soaring Eagle 666
Posts: 202

Re: Finished RAUM gifs

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Mon Sep 17, 2018 6:26 pm

shinninglight wrote:
hailourtruegod wrote:
Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:I'm glad I asked!

I made these two gifs based on that description. The camera rotates to reveal the 3D shape of the chakra:
Solar 666 Chakra:
Image
Heart Chakra:
[img]
Are they accurate? :)


The way you did the heart chakra is different from how it looks in Dahaarkans gif. This isn't the first time I've seen people say it's one of These two way. Yours has the "pointy" parts connected while Darhaarkans has the "pointy" parts at the ends and connected at the base. I would like to know which way is the correct way. I was visualizing the way you did it for a while but for about a year now I've switched it how it shows in Dahaarkan's gif.

also, good job on the 3D pics. :)

but the solar plexus chakra is pointing up,its supposed to point down.

I'm not sure what you mean. Is the gif animation not playing for you? The camera is rotating around the chakra to reveal the three-dimensional shape.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:57 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:Ahh, I see. Is this better? :)
Image


This looks fine to me :)
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Zeffie of the Wind
Posts: 169
Location: 高天原

Re: Aura Cleaning visualization gif

Postby Zeffie of the Wind » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:This one was a bit of a headache to make. But here it is:

Image

This is an animated gif of the aura cleaning steps from this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urses.html

Please read the rest of the steps to learn how to direct the negative energies back to the senders.


As always, any feedback is greatly appreciated!


These are just my thoughts but wouldnt it be better to also show the light body getting brighter as the ball of light passes through it as well as the aura? Thats just from my own experience but it helps make me feel spiritually cleaner when I do so.

Grrat work btw. Truly wonderful.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Aura Cleaning visualization gif

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Sep 19, 2018 11:27 pm

Zeffie of the Wind wrote:These are just my thoughts but wouldnt it be better to also show the light body getting brighter as the ball of light passes through it as well as the aura? Thats just from my own experience but it helps make me feel spiritually cleaner when I do so.

Grrat work btw. Truly wonderful.


You are right, I have been considering re-doing this from scratch, also to make the negative energies become darker as they gather up and become more dense. This was very experimental for me which is why it's a bit janky :P


Also for anyone wondering; I'm currently trying to learn a decent way to animate energy breathing or absorption. Vibration is pretty straightforward and simple to animate for me, breathing not so much.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
SS322
Posts: 164
Location: Deutschland

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby SS322 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:43 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Tala wrote:I was wondering for the raum meditation if there was a reason the chakras are different sizes? For example the solar is much bigger than the rest while the sacral is slightly bigger than the base.


No other reason than my personal experience. When I focus on my solar chakra I feel more intense and warm energy across most the mid area of my torso, for other chakras I feel the energies are more condensed and I feel their energies across a smaller area in comparison.

None of these are going to be 100% accurate representations by the way. But I can make the solar chakra smaller if you guys think it's better though.


I always wonderd why the Joy of Satan says that the solar chakra is supposed to be pointing downwards. Sure many of the traditional mandalas show it pointing downwards (not all of them though) but they also often do this with the sacral and root chakras while the higher chakras are sometimes shown pointing upwards as well. The alignment didn't seem to bother the ancient Indians that much. To me it would make more sense to have the three lower chakras pointing upwards and the three higher ones pointing downwards so that the energy can concentrate in the heart chakra from where it is directed outward or elsewhere.

Look at this video made by a Yezidi:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbLEWzW-1d0

Image

Image

I get the feeling that if the solar chakra is shooting the energy downwards, the Kundalini will be trapped between the third and second chakras. If the Manipura points upwards, the energy is shot upwards right to the crown if there are no more blockages in between.

Vovim Baghie also showed the solar chakra pointing upwards:
https://de.scribd.com/document/34203869 ... s#download

Anyways the gifs are very good and appreciated. Thanks!
Final RtR as fast and mobile as possible, always blot it out completely and just reload a website for a new round thanks to Soaring Eagle 666:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12626#
666

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2110
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:42 pm

SS322 wrote:...

The solar chakra collects the dripping ambrosia from the activated pineal gland, so it points down to be a collection cup for this. This is the real holy grail. Also the solar and sacral pointing into each other concentrates and amplifies the force of both of them much more powerfully, they feed into each other. This hugely amplifies and activates the male sexual energy coming from the sacral, which is then guided upward to meet the pineal. This is all necessary for the beginning steps of magnum opus, the male and female energies activated and forming a circuit.

Vovim Baghie contributed some very helpful meditations, but there was a lot that he exaggerated or just plain got wrong. He isn't a high priest anymore, he became delusional thinking of himself as the greatest and abandoned us, but he was never as advanced as he said, just confused and I think also was using drugs. As for him showing the solar as point down, this is what we used to believe it to be like, but further new information all showed it's actually point down. Simply outdated info.

luis
Posts: 2009

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby luis » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:35 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:
SS322 wrote:...

The solar chakra collects the dripping ambrosia from the activated pineal gland, so it points down to be a collection cup for this. This is the real holy grail. Also the solar and sacral pointing into each other concentrates and amplifies the force of both of them much more powerfully, they feed into each other. This hugely amplifies and activates the male sexual energy coming from the sacral, which is then guided upward to meet the pineal. This is all necessary for the beginning steps of magnum opus, the male and female energies activated and forming a circuit.

Vovim Baghie contributed some very helpful meditations, but there was a lot that he exaggerated or just plain got wrong. He isn't a high priest anymore, he became delusional thinking of himself as the greatest and abandoned us, but he was never as advanced as he said, just confused and I think also was using drugs. As for him showing the solar as point down, this is what we used to believe it to be like, but further new information all showed it's actually point down. Simply outdated info.

I want to add that the solar chakra is connected to all the nadi and all the chakras, when the kundalini goes there i feel like it doesn't matter that is not pointing up becouse of that.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:35 pm

Hey all, I've be tearing my hairs out lately trying to make a decent energy breathing gif.

I've managed to make this pile of shit :| :

Image

So just giving you a small update on what I'm doing. Not that I'm giving up or anything, just saying this is why more of this stuff isn't coming out as fast. Any suggestions or ideas on making the energy look better are very welcome
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:05 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Hey all, I've be tearing my hairs out lately trying to make a decent energy breathing gif.

I've managed to make this pile of shit :| :

Image

So just giving you a small update on what I'm doing. Not that I'm giving up or anything, just saying this is why more of this stuff isn't coming out as fast. Any suggestions or ideas on making the energy look better are very welcome



Perhaps make it more brighter? I believe this would help with the visualisation more.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

HP Mageson666
Posts: 2432

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HP Mageson666 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:25 pm

Good work on this mien bro it will be used on the meditation page.

User avatar
Tala
Posts: 101

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Tala » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:50 pm

It's coming along nicely. I do agree with HML though. Perhaps it could be brightened similar to the colors in the aura cleaning gif.

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:56 pm

HP Mageson666 wrote:Good work on this mien bro it will be used on the meditation page.


I'm very happy to hear these are good enough for the main page :D

If you guys want me to prioritize something please let me know, otherwise I'll just keep doing them in "whatever" order.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:00 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Perhaps make it more brighter? I believe this would help with the visualisation more.


Yeah I was messing with color intensity that might have been a mistake. My biggest issue is making the energy seem like it is flowing naturally with the inhale, this looks a bit janky to me. I'll figure something out
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:39 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:Perhaps make it more brighter? I believe this would help with the visualisation more.


Yeah I was messing with color intensity that might have been a mistake. My biggest issue is making the energy seem like it is flowing naturally with the inhale, this looks a bit janky to me. I'll figure something out



Take example of the breathing in through the nostrils step, like the wind, the energy gets sucked into the specific thing you are breathing in to.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:03 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
HP Mageson666 wrote:Good work on this mien bro it will be used on the meditation page.


I'm very happy to hear these are good enough for the main page :D

If you guys want me to prioritize something please let me know, otherwise I'll just keep doing them in "whatever" order.



Could you try and tackle the Crown Chakra Awakening Meditation?

I get a bit of difficulty visualising that particular thing, like from third eye to pineal gland and then crown chakra circulation.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:37 pm

Okay so, I've decided to go with something more simplistic for now (spent too much time on this). Do you guys think this works for visualization?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Image
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:41 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Could you try and tackle the Crown Chakra Awakening Meditation?

I get a bit of difficulty visualising that particular thing, like from third eye to pineal gland and then crown chakra circulation.


You don't mean this right?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

I think I know the meditation you are talking about, you're supposed to breathe through the third eye, hold the energy in the pineal gland for a second or two then send the energies up to the crown chakra correct?

I can't seem to find the page for that meditation. I just like to read things to be sure (saves precious time if I don't get anything wrong).
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

HP. Hoodedcobra666
Posts: 3738

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HP. Hoodedcobra666 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:20 pm

Keep it up brother. These will help endless Satanists. Keep doing it. When finalized, please mail these to me, and we will incorporate them in our meditation section.
| Joy Of Satan Main Website - https://www.joyofsatan.org or http://joyofsatan.com Status: Operational
| Kabbalah Exposed - https://www.kabbalahexposed.com/ Status: Operational
| Exposing Christianity - http://www.exposingchristianity.com | Status: Operational
| SATAN IS GOD PORTAL & Mirror - https://www.satanisgod.org | Status: Operational
| Satan's Library - https://www.satanslibrary.org | Status: Operational
| Evilgoy Mirror - https://www.evilgoy.com | Status: Operational


http://www.josmarket.org/ Orders Closed To Tend To Existing Ones and Our Websites

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:49 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:Could you try and tackle the Crown Chakra Awakening Meditation?

I get a bit of difficulty visualising that particular thing, like from third eye to pineal gland and then crown chakra circulation.


You don't mean this right?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

I think I know the meditation you are talking about, you're supposed to breathe through the third eye, hold the energy in the pineal gland for a second or two then send the energies up to the crown chakra correct?

I can't seem to find the page for that meditation. I just like to read things to be sure (saves precious time if I don't get anything wrong).



No, I was referring to the Crown Chakra Awakening meditation.

Oh nevermind, it has been changed....

But if you could do the Meditation from Satan one, that'd be nice.

Here's a link to the previous time Crown Chakra meditation was done: https://web.archive.org/web/20170120101 ... hakra.html
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2110
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:32 am

Dahaarkan wrote:Okay so, I've decided to go with something more simplistic for now (spent too much time on this). Do you guys think this works for visualization?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Image

This is perfect! :P :P :P

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 908
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Egon » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:50 am

I'd like your opinions on my 4th Chakra design, if would be worth to animate it or it's too complicated for visualization:

Image

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Sep 29, 2018 12:39 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Okay so, I've decided to go with something more simplistic for now (spent too much time on this). Do you guys think this works for visualization?

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html
Image


Oh! This is so much better!

Good work!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Tala
Posts: 101

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Tala » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:37 pm

I've been picturing the heart chakra like the pic below with two pyramids meeting at the bottom. When they spin, it's like a top. Is this wrong or are both right?

Sorry for poor quality. I just trimmed a generic pic for demonstration.


Image

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2110
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:07 pm

Tala wrote:I've been picturing the heart chakra like the pic below with two pyramids meeting at the bottom. When they spin, it's like a top. Is this wrong or are both right?

Sorry for poor quality. I just trimmed a generic pic for demonstration.

Kind of half way between yours and Egon's. They are going through each other with the points sticking out of the other one's flat part, but not all the way through far enough that the flat parts are together like your picture.

User avatar
Braun666
Posts: 242

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Braun666 » Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:58 pm

Tala wrote:I've been picturing the heart chakra like the pic below with two pyramids meeting at the bottom. When they spin, it's like a top. Is this wrong or are both right?

Sorry for poor quality. I just trimmed a generic pic for demonstration.


Image


That I believe is correct. I don't know where people got the conception and idea that the heart chakra somehow has two pyramids intersecting each other to for the yoni to form.

It should be as you pictured it, like a diamond. two pyramids facing opposite directions, but it's one diamond.
The day will come when all nations amidst which the Jews are dwelling will have to raise the question of their wholesale expulsion, a question which will be one of life or death, good health or chronic disease... - Franz Liszt

Hail Satan!

Νίκος
Posts: 380
Location: Greece

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Νίκος » Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:54 pm

Your animations are super!I really like your job!Keep it up!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:17 pm

Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sat Sep 29, 2018 9:23 pm




Now I get it, I really was doing it wrong, thank you brother!!!!!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 2110
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Braun666 wrote:
Tala wrote:I've been picturing the heart chakra like the pic below with two pyramids meeting at the bottom. When they spin, it's like a top. Is this wrong or are both right?


That I believe is correct. I don't know where people got the conception and idea that the heart chakra somehow has two pyramids intersecting each other to for the yoni to form.

It should be as you pictured it, like a diamond. two pyramids facing opposite directions, but it's one diamond.

This idea literally comes from the JOS page about opening the chakras. :D Or has not everyone here read the entire JOS?
Image
Image

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:13 pm

Hey all, I'm going to start working on a chakra breathing gif after the one I'm doing now, and I'd just like to ask if you guys think it's better to breathe in energy of the specific chakra's color, or white-gold energy.

And thanks for all the feedback everyone! :D
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:35 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Hey all, I'm going to start working on a chakra breathing gif after the one I'm doing now, and I'd just like to ask if you guys think it's better to breathe in energy of the specific chakra's color, or white-gold energy.

And thanks for all the feedback everyone! :D



Breathing white gold is for beginners, working with colours is a little bit more advanced.

Here, give these a read:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

Hope this helps clear things up! :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Tala
Posts: 101

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Tala » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:25 pm

Both of course! :D

If I had to choose I would say color. While I can't speak for others it has been my experience while developing visualization skills that it's harder to get a feel for colors than it is for gold, white-gold or white light.

For people with real bad or nonexsistent visualization they have to start by feeling and "knowing" and because white gold is closer to heat and sunlight it's easier to do this I think. Even as I've worked through several exercises I see red orange and yellow the best. All heat colors.

It could just be me though. It would be Interesting to see what others have experienced.

On another note, will you be doing one for the chakra spinning?


Thanks for all your hard work so far. These are really great and helpful! :D



Dahaarkan wrote:Hey all, I'm going to start working on a chakra breathing gif after the one I'm doing now, and I'd just like to ask if you guys think it's better to breathe in energy of the specific chakra's color, or white-gold energy.

And thanks for all the feedback everyone! :D

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:29 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:Breathing white gold is for beginners, working with colours is a little bit more advanced.


I personally always use the chakra's color when working with any chakra, just wanted to make sure that's best for the gif since on the page it says white-gold is the most powerful. I just like to be super sure before getting started on things :P

Tala wrote:On another note, will you be doing one for the chakra spinning?


Yeah since the start of this project I've been thinking how I'm going to animate that with 2d illustrations, hopefully it won't slow me down too much.
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:54 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:Breathing white gold is for beginners, working with colours is a little bit more advanced.


I personally always use the chakra's color when working with any chakra, just wanted to make sure that's best for the gif since on the page it says white-gold is the most powerful. I just like to be super sure before getting started on things :P

Tala wrote:On another note, will you be doing one for the chakra spinning?


Yeah since the start of this project I've been thinking how I'm going to animate that with 2d illustrations, hopefully it won't slow me down too much.


If I remember correctly, before the updates happened on the meditation section, it was said to clean your aura with white-gold after using colour, plus, it mentions how white is for beginners, Idk.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

shinninglight
Posts: 625

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby shinninglight » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:35 pm

this really great work :) ,also the colour are more advance but white gold is the most powerful colour,it says white light is for beginners not white gold.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:30 pm

shinninglight wrote:this really great work :) ,also the colour are more advance but white gold is the most powerful colour,it says white light is for beginners not white gold.



Oh, opss, thank you!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:49 pm

Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:10 am




Is there any possible way to make them even more brighter?

Whenever I did that meditation I saw like there's negative energy in it, pulled it out and threw it away wherever and that mini chakra lit up so brightly, it was intense.

Just a thought.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Tala
Posts: 101

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Tala » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:35 pm

I found this really useful and have been using it with the Innanna astral senses meditation.

@HML: I think he might be going for a silverish vibe with this one? I have a hard time picturing silver so I just use a white gold for now.


User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby HailMotherLilith » Thu Oct 04, 2018 5:05 pm

Tala wrote:I found this really useful and have been using it with the Innanna astral senses meditation.

@HML: I think he might be going for a silverish vibe with this one? I have a hard time picturing silver so I just use a white gold for now.




I see, I was going for a very bright white, as the colour of the mini chakras.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

hailourtruegod
Posts: 845

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby hailourtruegod » Fri Oct 05, 2018 3:10 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:
Tala wrote:I found this really useful and have been using it with the Innanna astral senses meditation.

@HML: I think he might be going for a silverish vibe with this one? I have a hard time picturing silver so I just use a white gold for now.




I see, I was going for a very bright white, as the colour of the mini chakras.


I have been doing white gold for months now and recently changed it to red since on the site it's shown as red but because of the new rtr idk if they've become more active because of the color change or because of said rtr :lol: for now I'm changing it back and forth and see what works more.
"Concerning my own faith, I am fighting under the flag of Lucifer." -Otto Rahn

Hail Satan!!!

Ave Ce Acatl Topiltzin Quetzalcoatl!

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:02 pm

I've personally always been inclined to use white energy for this, do you guys think I should change it to white-gold?
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

shinninglight
Posts: 625

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby shinninglight » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:15 am

hailourtruegod wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:
Tala wrote:I found this really useful and have been using it with the Innanna astral senses meditation.

@HML: I think he might be going for a silverish vibe with this one? I have a hard time picturing silver so I just use a white gold for now.




I see, I was going for a very bright white, as the colour of the mini chakras.


I have been doing white gold for months now and recently changed it to red since on the site it's shown as red but because of the new rtr idk if they've become more active because of the color change or because of said rtr :lol: for now I'm changing it back and forth and see what works more.

red does not deals with astral sight and hearing
HAIL SATAN

shinninglight
Posts: 625

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby shinninglight » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:16 am

Dahaarkan wrote:I've personally always been inclined to use white energy for this, do you guys think I should change it to white-gold?

use white gold if it is to open them
HAIL SATAN

Νίκος
Posts: 380
Location: Greece

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Νίκος » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:59 am

Dahaarkan wrote:I've personally always been inclined to use white energy for this, do you guys think I should change it to white-gold?

White gold energy is the strongest energy so it will be better to use this colour!
An alternative meditation for astral hearing that I am doing for about a month now is:
Breath to your astral hearing chakras white gold energy
The vibrate sowilo 16 times then fehu 16 times
After the vibrations I use the affirmation :The energies for the runes so will and fehu are empowering my astral hearing chakras

It works perfectly for me

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:10 pm

Image Image

Here's a version with white-gold instead of white, thanks for heads up guys!


Chakra breathing gif is almost finished I'll post it up here very soon
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

User avatar
Dahaarkan
Posts: 342

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:14 pm

Okay so I've experimented with the chakra breathing exercise a bit, and visualizing like this works for me:

Image


Thoughts?
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Νίκος
Posts: 380
Location: Greece

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Νίκος » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:29 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Okay so I've experimented with the chakra breathing exercise a bit, and visualizing like this works for me:

Image


Thoughts?

It is awesome !I think it will really help new members do this meditation corectly


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Retribution, SerLorars13 and 23 guests