Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Dahaarkan

Hello everyone, I've started to work on a little something to help out new people with visualization, and I'd like opinions. To make a quick test I animated the first step of the RAUM meditation, and I'd like you to have a look and tell me what you think.

xpvaGCC.gif

Please note was made sort of in a rush (you might notice words jump out of position a bit) and probably other details could be wrong. This is not representative of a "final product". But I'd like to know what you guys think, is this helpful?

I can get several of these done if people find them useful.

looks nice. good job.
this would be very helpful for the merkaba meditation and also the yoga meditations.
this could even be posted on the JoS webpage.

Perfect! :D These will be a huge help to the new members! For a lot of people, reading a description doesn't help as much as seeing it does. Now maybe we won't need to have so many posts made asking simple questions they would have answered by reading the website.

It looks amazing!

I can already see some people putting your gifs in their signature.

This'll be very helpful, it's easy for me to forget that the solar plexus chakra is pointed downward due to it being below the heart chakra. Excellent work.

Apparently someone really wanted me to get these done since for the first time in my life the alarm did not go off and I ended up with the rest of the morning to work on this.

Which of you has been struggling with RAUM meditation?

So here are the finished gifs (one for each step of the RAUM meditation):

PTao91G.gif

WeLjYle.gif

nWfY1bS.gif

I tend to overlook things so please feel free to post corrections or suggestions. Anyone is free to use these for any Satanic projects or websites. I have not yet decided what to do next, but I'll likely follow up with some of the simpler meditations for newbies (as they need this kind of stuff more than experienced satanists). Suggestions are welcome.

The way you did it is totally correct, but for step 2 it could be easier if it was a view of the back of the body. That way the right is on the right and the left is on the left. The way it is now someone could mix it up, since right looks like left and left looks like right. They have to see that it's a view of the front and mentally turn it around to match themself, a view from the back is already aligned to the viewer's body. Great job! I'm very excited for this project! :D

If you can do one for empowering/ breathing energy into the clairaudience points and clairvoyance points it would be wonderful. I remember when I first started out it was difficult to tell where each point was exactly especially for the clairaudience points. Same with the pineal gland.

Dahaarkan said:
Apparently someone really wanted me to get these done since for the first time in my life the alarm did not go off and I ended up with the rest of the morning to work on this.

Which of you has been struggling with RAUM meditation?

So here are the finished gifs (one for each step of the RAUM meditation):

[img]
[img]

I tend to overlook things so please feel free to post corrections or suggestions. Anyone is free to use these for any Satanic projects or websites. I have not yet decided what to do next, but I'll likely follow up with some of the simpler meditations for newbies (as they need this kind of stuff more than experienced satanists). Suggestions are welcome.[/quote]
They look beautiful! I double-checked them against the Raum Meditation page, and everything matches! This is a wonderful contribution. :D :ugeek:

If you want a suggestion, I believe one of the more verbose meditations is this:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Circulating_Energy.html
If you have time, a gif would be very helpful! :)

One detail that really confused me as a newbie was the shape of chakras. I have some 3D graphics skills so I'd be happy to make chakra gifs. But before I spend the time, could you confirm that my understanding is correct? Are chakras shaped like Egyptian square pyramids, and is the heart chakra shaped like two pyramids with their points crossing?

This is awesome! However, for step 3, it's the front pillar of the soul, in the front of the body, but you have the aura lighting up instead. Otherwise it's really helpful for newer people :)

For 3 step for lighting up the front body i suggest presenting the body or torso with head from side perspective and light out the front body in the same way like you did in second step clearly indicating that you need to lighting up your front side according to instructions, right now it's like you just lighting up your aura which is misleading.

You came up with very helpful and good idea, visual presentations is always more understandable than words, especially for new people or for those who have problems with English language.

Very good job indeed ;)

Simple, but good animations. And excellent idea. This is something we need, Satanists creating and putting their creations into the world. Good job, brother.

Lydia said:
This is awesome! However, for step 3, it's the front pillar of the soul, in the front of the body, but you have the aura lighting up instead. Otherwise it's really helpful for newer people :)

Oops! Here is a messy fix.

I'm thinking a side view of the torso may be better for this step.

GuuvylT.gif

Thank you for pointing it out, like I said I sometimes overlook stuff :)

Well, since a picture paints a thousand words, that can help a lot, because many people learn by seeing and doing more than being told (hearing words and reading text).

I was going to say that you might want to add numbers, to indicate each step in the animated .gif, but you did already.

Maybe you could also add a ticker to make it easier to see the beginning and end of the animated .gif, like a beginning and end slide (few frames), as well, like in a presentation. i.e. after the animated .gif has loaded and you look at it, you might not see it from the beginning/first frame.

First of all, thank you to everyone who is leaving feedback here, it is very appreciated!

Right now I've started work on something I feel is more important, as it has to do with the final RTR. HPS Maxine made a post about how to make the final RTR more powerful through visualization of the hebrew letters being destroyed, I'm going to see if I can make this easier for those who can't really visualize properly.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540#p38540
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
This is optional. Azazel gave me this. This also really helps in clearing one's soul of Hebrew curses.

The Jews have been cursing Gentiles for centuries.

After reciting each of the letters, visualize the letter, or if there is more than one variation of the letter, visualize each one separately.

The letter should be white to grey on a black background. Visualize the letter disintegrating to nothing until the entire background is totally black.
Then blot the letter/s out.

1. Recite the words for each letter
2. Visualize the letter or each letter in the case of more than one
3. Blot the letters out as usual

Here's a little preview of the very first letter of the RTR:

qwi48gM.gif

You may visualize all the letters being destroyed in this way for the time being. I will post all of them when they are done.

These are intended to help with visualization of hebrew letters being destroyed as you perform the final RTR. I am planning to make one for each letter. I will get back to updating the RAUM meditation gifs based on suggestions made here after this is done as I feel it's more important for the time being.

Dahaarkan said:
First of all, thank you to everyone who is leaving feedback here, it is very appreciated!

Right now I've started work on something I feel is more important, as it has to do with the final RTR. HPS Maxine made a post about how to make the final RTR more powerful through visualization of the hebrew letters being destroyed, I'm going to see if I can make this easier for those who can't really visualize properly.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=11667&p=38540#p38540
High Priestess Maxine Dietrich said:
This is optional. Azazel gave me this. This also really helps in clearing one's soul of Hebrew curses.

The Jews have been cursing Gentiles for centuries.

After reciting each of the letters, visualize the letter, or if there is more than one variation of the letter, visualize each one separately.

The letter should be white to grey on a black background. Visualize the letter disintegrating to nothing until the entire background is totally black.
Then blot the letter/s out.

1. Recite the words for each letter
2. Visualize the letter or each letter in the case of more than one
3. Blot the letters out as usual

qwi48gM.gif

You may visualize all the letters being destroyed in this way for the time being. I will post all of them when they are done.

These are intended to help with visualization of hebrew letters being destroyed as you perform the final RTR. I am planning to make one for each letter. I will get back to updating the RAUM meditation gifs based on suggestions made here after this is done as I feel it's more important for the time being.

Excellent! I want this! Looking forward for the other letters. I can visualize the letters disintegrating in that way, but it usually takes longer for me to finish the RTR when I do that, so these gifs can actually help me visualize this faster.

FancyMancy said:
Maybe you could also add a ticker to make it easier to see the beginning and end of the animated .gif, like a beginning and end slide (few frames), as well, like in a presentation. i.e. after the animated .gif has loaded and you look at it, you might not see it from the beginning/first frame.

I don't think it's needed, these aren't supposed to replace the RAUM meditation instructions, but to be used with them. After reading the instructions and then looking at the gifs, it should make sense without needing a ticker.

Dahaarkan said:

qwi48gM.gif

It's fascinating, I've always visualized them fading away as white ash that just dissipates into the blackness, but literally just the night before I began visualizing them in a manner much like this, dulling out as it shatters to pieces, to black ashes. I'm very excited to see where you go with this new project.

Here are the gifs for every hebrew letter in the final RTR. I recommend everyone who does not visualize the letters being destroyed to take a look and learn how to, this will make your RTR more powerful. Or at least focus on the gifs of the letters being destroyed after you vibrate. If you see anything out of place please be sure to point it out!

fPZ8jCR.gif
ckZA27u.gif

-\\-
U6jExXp.gif
i8CChQ8.gif
LK4cl7l.gif

-\\-
arz4M1e.gif

-\\-
CknKV9t.gif

-\\-
9Vn26UD.gif
C5PUiUv.gif
hBZsduE.gif
j5K0FwF.gif

-\\-
UMRUHT5.gif
rKnG3EY.gif
fCy2C3b.gif

-\\-
BZjLQVA.gif
VnS7JGF.gif

-\\-
eF7K2qb.gif

-\\-
KlCq727.gif
XGSDoH8.gif
MczlK7F.gif
wpHzVbk.gif

-\\-
nKRyCFP.gif
jeriDAy.gif

-\\-
uMq9xlT.gif

-\\-
ZXQtKO3.gif
bxNdbKq.gif
LgxQpQ9.gif

-\\-
54GAUJW.gif

-\\-
P8oeohF.gif
pnSB0iv.gif

-\\-
MtsqRIx.gif

-\\-
7WIRem4.gif
y0QmAbi.gif

-\\-
3qqmG1k.gif

-\\-
1goNcgR.gif

-\\-
dTpnPeH.gif
ITw6vAK.gif

-\\-
0gALgxS.gif
Qg4rNev.gif
RKCgour.gif

-\\-
5hnXuIv.gif
72PTfSj.gif

-\\-
LqaaLqG.gif
g49gtcB.gif

And a thank you to everyone who is following this project. I will follow up with updates to the RAUM meditation gifs. I am not sure if these can be used as a replacement to rubbing the letters out with a marker (or with a program like MS Paint) so just keep doing that anyway unless clergy says otherwise.

Hail Satan!

Thanks for making these. I think my visualization of both these improved after seeing them a couple times.

This is really awesome. Thank you! :D

I also wanted to say that it shouldn't be a replacement for blotting out the letters. After visualising the letters dissipate then afterwards blot out the letters.

Thanks again Dahaarkan.

Dahaarkan said:
Here are the gifs for every hebrew letter in the final RTR. I recommend everyone who does not visualize the letters being destroyed to take a look and learn how to, this will make your RTR more powerful. Or at least focus on the gifs of the letters being destroyed after you vibrate. If you see anything out of place please be sure to point it out!

fPZ8jCR.gif
ckZA27u.gif

-\\-
U6jExXp.gif
i8CChQ8.gif
LK4cl7l.gif

-\\-
arz4M1e.gif

-\\-
CknKV9t.gif

-\\-
9Vn26UD.gif
C5PUiUv.gif
hBZsduE.gif
j5K0FwF.gif

-\\-
UMRUHT5.gif
rKnG3EY.gif
fCy2C3b.gif

-\\-
BZjLQVA.gif
VnS7JGF.gif

-\\-
eF7K2qb.gif

-\\-
KlCq727.gif
XGSDoH8.gif
MczlK7F.gif
wpHzVbk.gif

-\\-
nKRyCFP.gif
jeriDAy.gif

-\\-
uMq9xlT.gif

-\\-
ZXQtKO3.gif
bxNdbKq.gif
LgxQpQ9.gif

-\\-
54GAUJW.gif

-\\-
P8oeohF.gif
pnSB0iv.gif

-\\-
MtsqRIx.gif

-\\-
7WIRem4.gif
y0QmAbi.gif

-\\-
3qqmG1k.gif

-\\-
1goNcgR.gif

-\\-
dTpnPeH.gif
ITw6vAK.gif

-\\-
0gALgxS.gif
Qg4rNev.gif
RKCgour.gif

-\\-
5hnXuIv.gif
72PTfSj.gif

-\\-
LqaaLqG.gif
g49gtcB.gif

And a thank you to everyone who is following this project. I will follow up with updates to the RAUM meditation gifs. I am not sure if these can be used as a replacement to rubbing the letters out with a marker (or with a program like MS Paint) so just keep doing that anyway unless clergy says otherwise.

Hail Satan!

Thank you for this work! I will use this right away to strengthen my visualization of the letters disintegrating.

Hail Satan!

Hey everyone, just making a very tiny update on the RTR gifs, I made a small mistake with the gif for the 15th set of vibrations, the hebrew letter does not disappear completely. Here is a fixed version:
V9VfAmb.gif

If a mod could please edit the post and replace that gif with this one that would be cool

Wow. These gifs could revolutionize the joyofsatan. I hope you make one for each meditation. You'll go down in joyofsatan history forever.

Putting step 1 here again for the sake of keeping everything together.

Steps 2 and 3 updated based on feedback provided in this thread. Thank you again to everyone who has been leaving feedback!

PTao91G.gif

mIQFNOZ.gif

cDIR6hs.gif

Written guide for this meditation: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RAUM_Meditation.html

I will follow up with an attempt at animating this: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Returning_Curses.html

I feel it's something important for everyone to learn to do effectively.

Jack The GOOD guy said:
Wow. These gifs could revolutionize the joyofsatan. I hope you make one for each meditation. You'll go down in joyofsatan history forever.

I'll keep making them so long as I have access to a computer and time to get them done. No deadline on when every meditation is gonna be done though :lol:

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
One detail that really confused me as a newbie was the shape of chakras. I have some 3D graphics skills so I'd be happy to make chakra gifs. But before I spend the time, could you confirm that my understanding is correct? Are chakras shaped like Egyptian square pyramids, and is the heart chakra shaped like two pyramids with their points crossing?

Chakras are more like a funnel or cup

Very brilliant idea. Wish I had these when I first started.

Dahaarkan said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Chakras are more like a funnel or cup
I'm glad I asked!

I made these two gifs based on that description. The camera rotates to reveal the 3D shape of the chakra:
Solar 666 Chakra:
r7qc7o.gif

Heart Chakra:
2j3jlz5.gif

Are they accurate? :)

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
I'm glad I asked!

I made these two gifs based on that description. The camera rotates to reveal the 3D shape of the chakra:
Solar 666 Chakra:
r7qc7o.gif

Heart Chakra:
2j3jlz5.gif

Are they accurate? :)

The way you did the heart chakra is different from how it looks in Dahaarkans gif. This isn't the first time I've seen people say it's one of These two way. Yours has the "pointy" parts connected while Darhaarkans has the "pointy" parts at the ends and connected at the base. I would like to know which way is the correct way. I was visualizing the way you did it for a while but for about a year now I've switched it how it shows in Dahaarkan's gif.

also, good job on the 3D pics. :)

The heart chakra has the pointy bits pointed outwards to the upper and lower parts of the soul. It's different from the other chakras because it works as a connector

Btw, maybe put the RTR images into a separate thread with a title clearly stating what it is, so that it is easy to find. It's not like spamming these in a few posts is a bad thing ;)

Lydia said:
Dahaarkan, you switched the 2nd step, you put EEE into left side and OOO into right. Step 3 looks great though.

Ignore this, I just now noticed you specified that it is from the back view, my bad.

(Sorry for my cute owl face spamming this thread lol)

Dahaarkan said:
The heart chakra has the pointy bits pointed outwards to the upper and lower parts of the soul. It's different from the other chakras because it works as a connector
Is the green glow in the region of intersection only? If so, should the pointy bits be visualized as white? (Like in your RAUM gif.)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back