Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com / http://www.joyofsatan.org
Ol argedco luciftias

Re: Test/WIP Animated Meditation gifs

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Oct 08, 2018 10:14 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Okay so I've experimented with the chakra breathing exercise a bit, and visualizing like this works for me:

Thoughts?

Perfect! :P I suggest for step 2 making the cycle now, up the spine and down the front making all the chakras glow. :P
Be Happy  :P 
Blue Lives Matter!

SilentSeeker

Postby SilentSeeker » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:42 am

Quick question regarding the clairaudience points. When looking at the side of the head, is the one point furthest to the back also the sidemost point when looking at the back of the head? I always figured they were the same point, but i want to be sure.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:48 pm

SilentSeeker wrote:Quick question regarding the clairaudience points. When looking at the side of the head, is the one point furthest to the back also the sidemost point when looking at the back of the head? I always figured they were the same point, but i want to be sure.

yes it is
HAIL SATAN

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:24 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Perfect! :P I suggest for step 2 making the cycle now, up the spine and down the front making all the chakras glow. :P

How's this?

Also do you think its better to have the cycle in a separate gif?
Question everything, doubt everyone~

Final RTR hebrew letter visualization help: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12578

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 pm

Also I want to apologize for how slowly these are coming along this is fucking unacceptable I know. I'm gonna be putting more time into my AoP.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Also I want to apologize for how slowly these are coming along this is fucking unacceptable I know. I'm gonna be putting more time into my AoP.

Can you do a gif for the energy meditation when you finish what you are working to right now?

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:01 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Perfect! :P I suggest for step 2 making the cycle now, up the spine and down the front making all the chakras glow. :P

How's this?

Also do you think its better to have the cycle in a separate gif?

I like it! :P Just one thing, at the bottom of the cycle could you make the light go through the Base chakra instead of under it? I like it how it is, but having these as 2 gifs like how you have the different steps of the Raum meditation could make it easier for people who want to see just some part at the end, so they don't have to wait through the whole thing. Great job! These are very helpful! :D
Blue Lives Matter!

Soaring Eagle 666

Postby Soaring Eagle 666 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:43 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Also I want to apologize for how slowly these are coming along this is fucking unacceptable I know. I'm gonna be putting more time into my AoP.

There's no need to apologize. Even if it takes years to finish, people will benefit from your work forever! :)

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:19 pm

Soaring Eagle 666 wrote:There's no need to apologize. Even if it takes years to finish, people will benefit from your work forever! :)

Nien! I want to get at least the bulk of the JoS meditation page gifs done before 2019 :D

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:21 pm

Νίκος wrote:Can you do a gif for the energy meditation when you finish what you are working to right now?

I'm not sure which exercise you mean brother, can you be more specific?

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:45 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
Νίκος wrote:Can you do a gif for the energy meditation when you finish what you are working to right now?

I'm not sure which exercise you mean brother, can you be more specific?
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Energy_Meditation.html
this one

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:21 am

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:10 pm

A third step or continuation of the second could be light coming up from the base and down from the crown and meeting in the middle. :P And maybe everything getting brighter, like the black background inside the body being lighter. But not as bright as the paths of gold-white light, so you can still see those paths. Thank you for making these! :D
Blue Lives Matter!

SilentSeeker

Postby SilentSeeker » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:30 am

I always did chakra breathing differently than what the gif shows. I would breathe energy into each chakra like in the first gif, but the second part is different for me.

On the Chakra Breathing page, it says:

"When you are finished breathing each of the chakras, breathe in energy through all of your seven chakras, front and back to meet in the middle.

After this, perform the Foundation Meditation
."

So i basically did what the first gif shows, except simultaneously. It made sense to do it that way.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:28 pm

SilentSeeker wrote:So i basically did what the first gif shows, except simultaneously. It made sense to do it that way.

If you do it the way my gif shows, you are basically doing both steps at the same time, as with every breath you inhale energy from the front and back to meet in the middle. This isn't just less time consuming I have personally found it feels much better to breathe energy into the chakras this way.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:41 pm

Image Image Image

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:A third step or continuation of the second could be light coming up from the base and down from the crown and meeting in the middle. :P And maybe everything getting brighter, like the black background inside the body being lighter. But not as bright as the paths of gold-white light, so you can still see those paths. Thank you for making these! :D

How's this :)

And thanks for the feedback, it's very helpful

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sat Oct 20, 2018 9:33 pm

Perfect! :D You can put maybe a vortex of light around the body at the end to show that it's still spinning, and the spinning is pulling more light into you
Blue Lives Matter!

SilentSeeker

Postby SilentSeeker » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:29 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:
SilentSeeker wrote:So i basically did what the first gif shows, except simultaneously. It made sense to do it that way.

If you do it the way my gif shows, you are basically doing both steps at the same time, as with every breath you inhale energy from the front and back to meet in the middle. This isn't just less time consuming I have personally found it feels much better to breathe energy into the chakras this way.

I see :o

I'll try it your way again. The first time, it just didn't feel the same, but another go at it can't hurt.

Thank you for your awesome work, by the way! The gifs are super helpful!

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Oct 24, 2018 4:52 pm

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:Perfect! :D You can put maybe a vortex of light around the body at the end to show that it's still spinning, and the spinning is pulling more light into you

This seems quite difficult to do animate with 2d illustrations but I'll see what I can do. No promises though :lol:

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Nov 08, 2018 11:49 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html

No, I am not dead.

I've tried something a little different with the energy, hopefully it looks nicer.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:52 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Image

No, I am not dead.

I've tried something a little different with the energy, hopefully it looks nicer.

So impressive!I really like it!

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:45 pm

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:34 pm

Nice serpent reference with the moving energy! :D
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Soldier 666

Postby Soldier 666 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:45 am

Dahaarkan you should make a animated meditation of what HP Maxine Dietrich wrote in her sermon:

"After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times."

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13390
[Concerning those who only care about themselves and see Satanism as a religion for the self and disregard Satan] "They are of no importance to me." - Satan

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:38 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:Nice serpent reference with the moving energy! :D

A little "trick" I learned recently makes the energy look much more shiny and smooth as it moves around than what I was doing before. I'm glad you like it ^^

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:39 pm

Soldier 666 wrote:Dahaarkan you should make a animated meditation of what HP Maxine Dietrich wrote in her sermon:

"After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times."

I will be remaking the Aura Cleaning gif soon and I will post it with a chakra cleaning gif along with it :)

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:14 pm

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich wrote:After your aura becomes clean, then it's time to work on one chakra at a time, cleaning it with the light scanning from the wide part to the tapered tip. This can be done anywhere from 5 to 25 or more times.

Only work on one chakra at a time until it is clean, then go onto another. Don't work on more than one.

It's a little rough around the edges, but I will be remaking it soon to look smoother. Should be accurate enough to be used for anyone who needs it. I tried a couple different ways of animating it, this was the best I could come up with for the time being. Any feedback is welcome.

For anyone who is interesting in following this, I will be having lots of free time soon and I'm planning to remake several of the gifs that look a little janky, and hopefully get at least the majority of things left to do finished. I've learned a lot of tricks and such as I do these and they will look a lot smoother and nicer in their final versions.

PsychicJuggler

Postby PsychicJuggler » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:06 pm

Just having this weird Idea floating by, bout creating a small puzzle game where you simply score by destroying hebrew letters :D

Maybe a greedy "big noosed" dude will instantly implode :lol:
Drop the ball. :(
Juggle the Soul. :o

NoCreativeNameHereV2

Postby NoCreativeNameHereV2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:44 am

Ol argedco luciftias wrote:This idea literally comes from the JOS page about opening the chakras. :D Or has not everyone here read the entire JOS?

Apologies for restarting this topic but do you mean something like this? Made it in Cinema 4D

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:16 pm

Important lesson from 2018 don't publicly announce when you're getting stuff done lol

Anyway, I have just finished remaking some of the old gifs, there's stuff I felt looked really terrible and so I made (hopefully) nicer versions for y'all.

--
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... urses.html
--
--
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... thing.html
--

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:21 pm

PsychicJuggler wrote:Just having this weird Idea floating by, bout creating a small puzzle game where you simply score by destroying hebrew letters :D

Maybe a greedy "big noosed" dude will instantly implode :lol:

Sounds like a lot of work though lol

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:20 am

:P :P :P
Blue Lives Matter!

Scion of Atlantis

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:27 am

Great work on all of these Dahaarkan! Might I suggest making some with the AoP methods such as Algiz on the soul surrounded by a bright white-gold aura, or perhaps even the full Aura of Protection by Inanna, posted on these forums by Voice of Enki?
Hail Lerajie! Goddess of Love and Pleasure.

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:43 am

Dahaarkan they all look really great :) !

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Hi I have a question,when she says the pineal gland is beneath the 6th chakra and a little bit to the side does she mean the right side or is it directly beneath the 6th chakra,because am having had time locating my pineal gland and when I am meditating on it I dont know if am doing it right,thank you
HAIL SATAN

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:45 am

shinninglight wrote:Hi I have a question,when she says the pineal gland is beneath the 6th chakra and a little bit to the side does she mean the right side or is it directly beneath the 6th chakra,because am having had time locating my pineal gland and when I am meditating on it I dont know if am doing it right,thank you

Yes to the right side. You can use Gaum mantra to find it. This mantra works on the pineal.
Blue Lives Matter!

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:19 am

These gifs are perfect! I think that there's a couple more next steps after the energy cycling that you can make perfect gifs of. :P
"Open all your little hand chakras and the chakras in your wrists, elbows, and shoulders. Have a circuit of light coming in your left hand, through your left arm, out through your right arm and hand, and back into the left hand. This shines through the shoulder chakras and 4th chakra very bright."
I think a view from either above or from the back could show this.
Then this next step I think is one of the most important.
"Open your feet chakras, your ankles, your knees (There's 2 sets of knee chakras. One at the bottoms of them or just below and one in the center of them), and your hips. The hips come in at a level in between where your base and sacral chakra are. Now you should have 3 columns of light coming up into you; each leg and your base chakra. Channel these up your center column of main chakras up to your crown (or you can do up to the chakras that float above the crown) and then down the sides of your body back down to your feet. Goes through the temples, shoulders, and hips chakras.  Now you have a cycle going up the inside edges of your legs, up your center, out the area above your head, down your sides to make your side chakra extensions glow, to the bottom of your feet and then back up the legs."

I think these fit with the same series of gifs you already made. :D
Blue Lives Matter!

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:44 pm

Thanks Ol argedco luciftias
HAIL SATAN

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:40 pm

shinninglight wrote:Thanks Ol argedco luciftias

You're welcome :P :D
Blue Lives Matter!

TopoftheAbyss

Postby TopoftheAbyss » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:10 am

So the final RTR is more powerful if after vibrating the hebrew letters and blotting them out I look at those gifs?
Hail Satan and His Aryan Children

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:34 am

TopoftheAbyss wrote:So the final RTR is more powerful if after vibrating the hebrew letters and blotting them out I look at those gifs?

Visualization helps with pretty much any spiritual work you're doing not just this ritual. If you can't visualize the letters being destroyed on your own you can look at the gifs as you blot them out as an "alternative" to visualizing it yourself. It should make your ritual more effective (though not as effective as if you were visualizing it yourself). You should be able to visualize this yourself after doing the ritual a bunch of times using the gifs.

If you can visualize the letters being destroyed on your own you don't need to use the gifs.

It's important to note none of the gifs posted are good alternatives to actually visualizing things yourself and that's an important skill everyone should work on if they want to have success with spiritual work such as spells and such.

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:35 am

also I'm not dead and I didn't quit, I'll be getting back to work on this stuff as soon as I can

Ryan666RR

Postby Ryan666RR » Sat May 18, 2019 8:33 pm

Dahaarkan wrote:Hello everyone, I've started to work on a little something to help out new people with visualization, and I'd like opinions. To make a quick test I animated the first step of the RAUM meditation, and I'd like you to have a look and tell me what you think.

Please note was made sort of in a rush (you might notice words jump out of position a bit) and probably other details could be wrong. This is not representative of a "final product". But I'd like to know what you guys think, is this helpful?

I can get several of these done if people find them useful.

This would make meditation easier to understand for beginners. :)
Nice!
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:49 pm

Aldrick Strickland wrote:First you can do 4 reps of Satanama up the chakras.

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.
Ah into eighth golden chakra above head.

Aldrick Strickland wrote: SA is of fire which relates to the spine.
TA of Earth the front.
NA the air the right side.
MA the water of the left.

So in one breathe Hiss SS AH into spine then TA into front. Second breath NA into right and MA into left.

Do this 4 times. Then chant Satanama twice into the solar. Ending in 10 reps. Then focus on Satans sigil and say the affirmation 3x

Satans energy flows through me, the serpent is awakened.

Crudely put together from RAUM gif, a more cleaned up version will follow later

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.

TA of Earth the front.

So in one breathe Hiss SS AH into spine then TA into front. Second breath NA into right and MA into left.

Do this 4 times. Then chant Satanama twice into the solar. Ending in 10 reps. Then focus on Satans sigil and say the affirmation 3x

Wtf. Dude thats awesome!
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

Ryan666RR

Postby Ryan666RR » Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:52 am

Hiss the S in base.
Ah into sacral.
Tz into solar.
Ah into Heart.
N into Throat.
Ah into sixth.
M into crown.

TA of Earth the front.

These gif's should be used at the official JoyOfSatan website. :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

Hail the gods and godesses of Duat!

Sieg Heil!

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:04 pm

Ryan666RR wrote:These gif's should be used at the official JoyOfSatan website. :)

Satan's Peacock

Postby Satan's Peacock » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:46 pm

My brother,

This is wonderful work and a feast for my eyes, as well as a boon for all our siblings, old and new. I truly appreciate your selfless work in bringing your abilities to bear in benefit of your comrades.

If I can make two tiny suggestions though.
Could you perhaps not use imgur to host the images? I know it's convenient but some countries (like Turkey) banned Imgur and we can't connect to it without having a VPN on. There are many other sites you can host the images on.

Also, could you perhaps release the "frames" of the gifs? At least the ones with text. So the translators of our myriad languages can localize the animations to their own language. We Turks, for one, have valiant graphic artists ready to undertake any visual Satanic work. Naturally, we'll be giving you credit. You can bunch everything up into a folder and upload it somewhere if that sounds good to you. I can recommend Yandex.Disk for file-sharing, though if you know somewhere better, go with that.

Have a great day, brother.
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!

Dahaarkan

Postby Dahaarkan » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:51 am

PeppermintTaco wrote:...

I'm not going to give specific dates but relatively soon (this year still) I'll have the time to really get back into this project and finish it hopefully. I still want to clean up many of them.

The issue with translating and editing the gifs is many of them were made on a very experimental and "dirty" fashion which leaves them impossible to edit without remaking the entire thing or editing frame by frame which is almost just as bad. I have a more structured method of putting them together now which makes it easy for me to edit them and make different versions.

I will not release the individual frames because then anyone can edit the gifs and I know how that is going to end. With my new work structure I can edit a completed gif in just a few minutes so you (or anybody) can just ask me and I'll do it for you. This includes changing english words to another language and the joyofsatan link to the translated version of the website.

I will put what is completed into a rar file and update it as more gets done so everybody can have access to this stuff. I never really thought about imgur being blocked by some countries, thanks for bringing it up.

I think I've said it before on another thread but I'll say it again here in case I haven't already;

Anyone is free to use anything I make for any Satanic project or website, it's not nessesary to give me credit or ask permission, so long as it's made clear these come from the joy of satan community. I actually prefer if my name isn't brought up much.

Satan's Peacock

Postby Satan's Peacock » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:16 am

Dahaarkan wrote:
PeppermintTaco wrote:...

I'm not going to give specific dates but relatively soon (this year still) I'll have the time to really get back into this project and finish it hopefully. I still want to clean up many of them.

The issue with translating and editing the gifs is many of them were made on a very experimental and "dirty" fashion which leaves them impossible to edit without remaking the entire thing or editing frame by frame which is almost just as bad. I have a more structured method of putting them together now which makes it easy for me to edit them and make different versions.

I will not release the individual frames because then anyone can edit the gifs and I know how that is going to end. With my new work structure I can edit a completed gif in just a few minutes so you (or anybody) can just ask me and I'll do it for you. This includes changing english words to another language and the joyofsatan link to the translated version of the website.

I will put what is completed into a rar file and update it as more gets done so everybody can have access to this stuff. I never really thought about imgur being blocked by some countries, thanks for bringing it up.

I think I've said it before on another thread but I'll say it again here in case I haven't already;

Anyone is free to use anything I make for any Satanic project or website, it's not nessesary to give me credit or ask permission, so long as it's made clear these come from the joy of satan community. I actually prefer if my name isn't brought up much.

Hello my brother,

As you wish. Then I will be looking out for your new release, and then help you create Turkish versions. As for credit, I'll just ask you at that time if you want it.

Have a great day.
Formerly Peppermint Taco on the forums only.
Nihai RTR/Final RTR:
PDF
Tek Sayfa/Single Page
Boyanabilir/Paintable
Normal Sürüm/İndirin
Boyanabilir sürüm için Soaring Eagle 666 Kardeşimize teşekkürler!/With thanks to our Brother Soaring Eagle 666 for this version!

Şeytan'ın Kütüphanesi Türkçe!