Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Possible staged chemical attack at 9/11 in Syria

Coraxo

Now that the Syrian government has started the campaign to liberate one of the last terrorists' strongholds (and probably their strongest), a chance of a staged chemical weapon attack by the terrorists to blame it on the Syrian government is very likely.

Both the Syrian and Russian governments have been warning of this for a couple of weeks now, a few tons of chemical weapons were even spotted entering the terrorists' stronghold (Idlib) from Hatay, Turkey.

The Russian government said yesterday that tonight (Saturday night) the videos of the staged CW attack were going to be released. But I suspect (((they))) will publish it on 9/11 to tie it to their energy.

Keep up the RTRs, they're working. The last two staged CW attacks didn't fool most people, this time their whole cover will be blown up.

I forgot to mention that yesterday (8th of September) YouTube shut down all Syrian government's YouTube channels.

Which makes the possibility of the staged CW attack even higher, as those channels always exposed (((their))) staged attacks.
After the last staged video, they interviewed a boy and his parents, this boy was shown in the staged video being sprayed with water along a lot of children who all have supposedly been affected by the CW.

There is a Senator from the State of Virginia named Richard Black that has a reputation was saying the White Helmets and ISIS via MI6 , are staging / planning false flag in this ' last ' Syrian batle.

and youtube shut down Pro Assad govt channels down? amazing.

Update:

RT is claiming that the filming of the staged CW attack has started;

https://www.rt.com/news/438158-staged-chemical-attack-idlib/amp/

"Several Middle East TV channels and a US news channel have been sent to Jisr al-Shughur in Syria’s Idlib Governorate to produce the footage needed for the provocation, a statement by the Russian Center for Syrian Reconciliation said. It added the intelligence came from local residents of Jisr al-Shughur."

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back