Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Russia and EU?

NaziMan12

https://news.sky.com/story/hungarian-mep-bela-kovacs-on-trial-for-spying-on-eu-for-russia-11432161

My note this guy is definitely Jewish even named after Bela Kun. Will Russia take control of the EU in the future?

There are similar stories like this cropping up in Poland, and I recall an article not too long ago that Estonia was uncovering a Russian spy network.

I can't say for certain, but the feeling I get is that Russia, its government infested with obvious Jews who are merely missing a yarmulke to complete the look, is getting hit just as hard as the EU by the Final RTR. Thus their operations are unraveling. Hell, one of their little communist rebel puppets in eastern Ukraine, Zakharchenko, got killed recently in an explosion at a cafe that he owned, and he was the leader of the Donetsk rebels. Many speculated that Russia did this themselves whilst Russia was quick to blame Kiev, but regardless of which is true, it doesn't reflect well on the status of their operations.

If Russia does end up gaining some kind of upper hand over or control of the EU, it'll be limited and only for a brief spell before the EU crumbles under the weight of its own uselessness, alongside their own influence being cut down by our efforts. The fact that their agents are being openly outed just continues to set them back.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back