Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

A question to trans people here

Persistenceiskey

What does it actually feel like to be trans? (male soul in female body and vise versa) This question being not so much about the mental state, although that of course factors in, but more about the energies, feel of the body, etc.

Also is a specific trans-person always going to reincarnate a certain way? For example, will a transsexual person who is in a male body with a female soul always going to reincarnate this way or can they reincarnate into a female body as well. The answer to the second questions seems obvious, but I'm thinking here if some souls are more powerful or more balanced/have greater understanding of matters, in a sense, if they reincarnate to a specific body. If I'm to use the hypothetical person in the example, they would be more powerful in a male body than a female one(?)

Persistenceiskey said:
What does it actually feel like to be trans? (male soul in female body and vise versa) This question being not so much about the mental state, although that of course factors in, but more about the energies, feel of the body, etc.

Also is a specific trans-person always going to reincarnate a certain way? For example, will a transsexual person who is in a male body with a female soul always going to reincarnate this way or can they reincarnate into a female body as well. The answer to the second questions seems obvious, but I'm thinking here if some souls are more powerful or more balanced/have greater understanding of matters, in a sense, if they reincarnate to a specific body. If I'm to use the hypothetical person in the example, they would be more powerful in a male body than a female one(?)
It's difficult to describe the feelings, but I'll do my best. (But other trans Satanists might experience it differently.)

As a trans-woman, I have this instinctive, gut reaction "eew / ugly" feeling when I focus on the male characteristics of my body. This "emotion" is called gender dysphoria. However, when I meditate or do RTRs, I am not usually aware of those feelings. Unlike the physical body, which can be purely male or female, everyone's soul has a mixture of male and female energies that must remain balanced. I suspect this is why I don't feel the dysphoria as much while doing spiritual work. However, I seem to be capable of raising more energy when I visualize my body as female.

It has been stated that one will always reincarnate into a body of the same gender. However, in theory, if one is powerful enough they could reincarnate into any body they want. It's also possible that if one completely changes their body's gender using magick (including the chromosomes), then they might reincarnate into a body of that gender. While it isn't "wrong" to change one's body, it isn't necessary to reach one's full Satanic potential. The feelings of dysphoria can be overcome. I remember reading that there were twin-soul (transgender) high priests in Ancient Egypt.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back