Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Good Satanist and Malevolent Spirits

Melleeboo6667

Code:
What is considered being a good Satanist? They have the terms "a good spiritualist". "A good wiccan" and so on, what does Satan look for in a good strong Satanist? My 2nd and main question, i know there are good demons, those who help and guide, i am getting some mixed messages about other demons. Are there demons that should never be messed with, by even the most skilled Satanists? This is the issue, i am a psychic and empath and being such i have a whole buttload of spirits in my home and who make contact with me, some are nice but some are terrifyingly nasty, claiming to be demons and scratching us (my son is very gifted and sensitive and my husband is sensitive). So we have all been injured. Are these just evil malevolent spirits or demons that arent part of what Spiritual Satanists deal with or follow? 
I am a noob still, i have a hundred questions but i am still working on all the articles on JoS website. 
Thx.

Melleeboo6667 said:
Code:
What is considered being a good Satanist? They have the terms "a good spiritualist". "A good wiccan" and so on, what does Satan look for in a good strong Satanist? My 2nd and main question, i know there are good demons, those who help and guide, i am getting some mixed messages about other demons. Are there demons that should never be messed with, by even the most skilled Satanists? This is the issue, i am a psychic and empath and being such i have a whole buttload of spirits in my home and who make contact with me, some are nice but some are terrifyingly nasty, claiming to be demons and scratching us (my son is very gifted and sensitive and my husband is sensitive). So we have all been injured. Are these just evil malevolent spirits or demons that arent part of what Spiritual Satanists deal with or follow? 
I am a noob still, i have a hundred questions but i am still working on all the articles on JoS website. 
Thx.
A good Satanist works to empower his or her soul everyday, participates in spiritual warfare against the enemy (Final RTR), and constantly tries to study and learn new things. All Demons of Satan are friendly to humans. There are enemy Nordics which you could classify as "evil demons" I guess. Other than that there are reptilians and grays, and the thoughtforms they create. We do deal with evil entities, quite consistently. It's an occultist belief that some of our gods are evil beings, and are not to be messed with, and occultists are retarded

Based on personal experience and reports from other people over my time around here, I can say with certainty that Satan and his demons' energy cause a feeling of bliss and happiness.

I guess you could call this feeling the joy of satan?
source.gif

In all seriousness this is very common and is a good way to tell if the entity you're interacting with is of Satan. If you are not experienced or astrally open, I recommend ignoring entities that you are not 100% sure are of Satan until you are more experienced and aware. Something to note is neither Satan nor his demons are known to be intrusive, even less so to cause physical harm to our people. These entities are not of Satan. I recommend you build a strong AoP (aura of protections) and perform banishing rituals to rid yourself of unwanted entities.

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=94
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Undesirable.html
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Banishing.html

As for what a "good" Satanist is I believe ess has the right idea. Work done for our cause is appreciated by our gods.

The Gods & Demons of Satan would not bring harm to innocents, and are friendly to dedicated Satanists and others, provided they're treated respectfully. However, there are indeed beings of the same race as the Gods that work for the enemy. The enemy alien coalition as a whole works to keep people away from the Truth and spiritually deaf, dumb & blind at all costs, and is known to pretend to be demons to get you to let your guard down so they can manipulate and abuse you and steer you back into the rest of the herd of goyim cattle.

Clean your aura, build an aura of protection(both found on the meditations section) and do some banishing rituals(found in the witchcraft section). I assume you're not dedicated yet. Once you feel that this is the right path for you, you'll want to consider making it official and join the family by dedicating your soul to Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back