Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Pranayama question

luis

Can i do one breathing exercise after another and the after i compleated all the breathing exercise's lay down for 10 minutes?

From what i know we have to do one breathing exercise and then lay down, but what if i do It like that? Is there a problem? This will help a lot for who doesn't have that much time, the breathing exercise's usualy (It depends on how many reps you do) don't take much time but if you lay down after every exercise's...it will take too much. What do you think?

Laying down after doing the breathing exercises is meant to help facilitate free flow of energy throughout the body as that position allows the body to be loose and relaxed. I don't really see a problem with doing so at the end of doing multiple breathing exercises. Whether you do it after every 1 breathing exercise or at the very end after doing multiple, there shouldn't be a problem with either.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back