Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Surya vs Suryaye

winragefilled666

Just a quick question. I have been vibrating Suryaye like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNqI-Cu2InY&feature=youtu.be until now and didn't even notice that it's not Surya until reading the updated aura cleanign page on the main jos website.

Is there a difference between these two , can I keep using Suryaye or is Surya better?

I feel like both could be used because it seems most people here were using that version(type in suryae in the topic search and you'll see what I mean :) ) It also means the sun and is part of the sun square mantra.

I'd just stick with what feels best to you until more info is available.

winragefilled666 said:
Just a quick question. I have been vibrating Suryaye like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNqI-Cu2InY&feature=youtu.be until now and didn't even notice that it's not Surya until reading the updated aura cleanign page on the main jos website.

Is there a difference between these two , can I keep using Suryaye or is Surya better?

Maxine has learned Satanism on the job. First it was Aum Suryae, Then Suryae, Then Surya. Now the S is Hissed.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Aura_Cleaning.html

Surya is the name of the Sun and the Sun deity. Sanskrit as a language has different cases, just like German and Latin to name but a few. Suryae is the Dative case. That's the difference between the two.

So you got Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Namah/Svaha in the Sun square (short version Aum Suryae Namah/Svaha) and you get Surya when you're not using a sentence built to give honour to the Sun, in this case.

The same can be seen with other Sanskrit deity mantras. Aum Namah Shivaya, Aum Lakshimiyei Namah, Aum Yamaya Namah, etc. Not all end with a Ya, though. For example, we have Guru that becomes Aum Guruave Namah/Svaha and Vayu which becomes Aum Vayave Namah/Svaha.

Aldrick Strickland said:
winragefilled666 said:

Maxine has learned Satanism on the job. First it was Aum Suryae, Then Suryae, Then Surya. Now the S is Hissed.

Whoa thanks, I had no idea about the hissing part.

Stormblood said:
Surya is the name of the Sun and the Sun deity. Sanskrit as a language has different cases, just like German and Latin to name but a few. Suryae is the Dative case. That's the difference between the two.

So you got Aum Hraam Hrim Hraum Sau Suryae Namah/Svaha in the Sun square (short version Aum Suryae Namah/Svaha) and you get Surya when you're not using a sentence built to give honour to the Sun, in this case.

The same can be seen with other Sanskrit deity mantras. Aum Namah Shivaya, Aum Lakshimiyei Namah, Aum Yamaya Namah, etc. Not all end with a Ya, though. For example, we have Guru that becomes Aum Guruave Namah/Svaha and Vayu which becomes Aum Vayave Namah/Svaha.

That makes sense. What would you say about Aum Suryae? would the dative case also be applied?

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
winragefilled666 said:

Yeah she just added that. Pretty cool right?

Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

absolutely, vibrating surya with the hissed s feels very solar and firey, more than suryae

Coraxo said:
Stormblood said:

That makes sense. What would you say about Aum Suryae? would the dative case also be applied?

I'm sorry, I meant Vocative. But it's basically the same for most term. Aum Suryae is like saying, in short, "Hail to the Sun" or "Hail to the Sun God". So I'd say yes.

Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:
Aquarius said:

absolutely, vibrating surya with the hissed s feels very solar and firey, more than suryae

Speaking of the new version of Surya, which is hissed now and feels more solar and firey as stated by Aquarius, I want to add that, before, it felt not as powerful and like something was missing, now that the hiss part was added, all that "needing something and missing something" disappeared! It's so awesome!!!

By the way, as far as I know, the 'S' has always been hissed. It's been for years that we know that the 's' in 'kabbalistic speech' is always hissed, no matter the word. Just because now an audio recording has been added for everything, it doesn't mean it changed now. Other examples of this are Satanas and Satanama: both are Sanskrit and both have been hissed since day 1.

So all the S in sanskrit are hissed? I suspected this to be true but i wasn't sure.

HailMotherLilith said:
Aquarius said:
Aldrick Strickland said:

Speaking of the new version of Surya, which is hissed now and feels more solar and firey as stated by Aquarius, I want to add that, before, it felt not as powerful and like something was missing, now that the hiss part was added, all that "needing something and missing something" disappeared! It's so awesome!!!

I agree.

Stormblood said:
By the way, as far as I know, the 'S' has always been hissed. It's been for years that we know that the 's' in 'kabbalistic speech' is always hissed, no matter the word. Just because now an audio recording has been added for everything, it doesn't mean it changed now. Other examples of this are Satanas and Satanama: both are Sanskrit and both have been hissed since day 1.

Satanama was not Hissed since day one, however Satanas was. Its true we could have seen the connection. But we like to wait till people like Maxine for sure something. Not just run with something. Which sometimes pays off and sometimes doesnt.

Aldrick Strickland said:
Stormblood said:

Satanama was not Hissed since day one, however Satanas was. Its true we could have seen the connection. But we like to wait till people like Maxine for sure something. Not just run with something. Which sometimes pays off and sometimes doesnt.

Agreed! :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back