Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Abigail

ess said:
Bascal said:
Does Abigail exist?
No character in the bible is real.

I'd like to point out, that, you are right, but also that most of the 'characters' are stolen and and corrupted from our Deities.

Like the Tower of Babel (please do excuse me if I made a typo or mistake here), refers to one of Satan's 72 Daemons, Baal.

ForeverFlaming said:
ess said:
Bascal said:
Does Abigail exist?

I'd like to point out, that, you are right, but also that most of the 'characters' are stolen and and corrupted from our Deities.

Like the Tower of Babel (please do excuse me if I made a typo or mistake here), refers to one of Satan's 72 Daemons, Baal.

Babel and Babylon refer to the goddess Bab who was one of the most important goddesses of the Babylonian pantheon, also known as Gula by the Sumerians.

ForeverFlaming said:
Tower of Babel is about the Kundalini. It represents the gentile soul falling and crumbling into dust. When our souls were risen up, there was telepathic and psychic ability so there was no difficulty in communication between people. The Vedic global civilization knew they were all one group with one shared set of beliefs and culture. The tower of Babel was made to be a curse that fragments the soul in both personal and racial levels, split the race into small regional groups who are not able to communicate with each other anymore because they lost the telepathic spiritual understanding. To split the race into small countries and villages who are too weak independently to resist being taken over by the enemy.

Do more final RTR :D

Wotanwarrior said:
ForeverFlaming said:
ess said:

Babel and Babylon refer to the goddess Bab who was one of the most important goddesses of the Babylonian pantheon, also known as Gula by the Sumerians.

That's interesting. Gula means gluttony in Portuguese (and probably in other Latin based languages, too). Perhaps this is the real meaning behind gluttony being pointed as one of the "seven deadly sins" by the xians.

Dypet Rod said:
Wotanwarrior said:
ForeverFlaming said:

That's interesting. Gula means gluttony in Portuguese (and probably in other Latin based languages, too). Perhaps this is the real meaning behind gluttony being pointed as one of the "seven deadly sins" by the xians.

She was the goddess of healing and known as "the great healer", she was also known by the name of Ga-tum-dug and Gama which is where her Goetic name Gomory comes from.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back