Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Being a Hermit?

Braun666

Do some people have it in their soul to be Hermits completely? I know the term means total seclusion, but I feel like I'm kind of at that point.

How would it be viewed if one were to withdraw from this society and work full time as a Satanist, and with the purpose of reaching the Magnum Opus & giving their all in their work & service both spiritual warfare and online work for Satan? I know many have warned against this, but is such a thing not an option at all? Don't we all have unique paths to follow? Not everyone can do the work, life balance, Satanism does take a huge chunk of ones time(No complaint of course :)

In no way do I say this with the thought of deserting the community this is just a thought about how much gains one could reach... More time for spiritual progress(much faster than monks in the himalayas* and more time to fight for Satan(More Final RTRs and other work that is needed* This community is so rich an powerful since I joined I just can't stop thinking about *US*. I had tears when our forums went down & when we got attacked. I have skipped some meditations and even RTR's, made serious mistakes but I stay on with the path and will continue on in spite of my inner struggles & escapist tendencies, until I burn the karmic seeds I planted in the past.

I just feel very distant from everyone else and have yet to find relatable people other than here of course. I mean I'm already alone, but pretend in the outside world day in day out that I'm cool. What difference would it make if I were to change countries and live somewhere that gives me more time to gain more spiritual power & more knowledge through study which I'm already doing.

It's like the more power I gain the more I realize that yes human interactions are important, but on the flip side I want to get the spiritual gains in this lifetime. Which unavoidably requires much solitude. This seems to be inevitable.

I could only live and ''chill'' with people that are worth it which in my opinion they can really only be those that practice some form of spirituality though altered in many ways. And ultimately having other Satanists close to me.would be most ideal. Idle purposeless chatter is starting to really annoy me.

Right now the hermit lifestyle is seriously real. This is the only community I have that is relatable. It's kind of sad I have to put on a mask for survival in the outside world. Barely no one around us know what we know.

Any thoughts, criticism and discussions on what I said would be appreciated.

Some opinions I have on this topic:

A lot of it depends on your unique soul, self knowledge is key here and astrological insight will help you plenty on this. Some people can thrive in solitude. With demon friends, demon or human lover, and keeping your mind healthy and balanced with SATANAMA, armed with lots of Satanic study and a positive perspective, you can really minimize the negative effects of isolation.

On the other hand, one may be inclined to have material goals, this is good and necessary to share with the world instead of 'locking them away' by only working on spiritual goals. For example, people like Alexander, Washington, our Anti-Christ, Da Vinci, Newton. They gave a lot to the world and we would be far worse, in some cases even destroyed if not for their actions in the physical. Not just these individual heroes, but also countless people that have played smaller but still crucial and necessary roles that helped keep the world in balance so the Enemy could not win. In addition, many artistic souls that greatly enriched our cultures and made the world more beautiful. So these people need to be part of society to be able to express their gifts. Some need to be 'deeper' in society more than others - a politician vs. a fiction writer for instance.

The people that we see on a day to day basis - by and large, though we may have compassion for our fellow gentiles, of course they can't relate to a lot of what we know and experience.

But we're Satanists. We can improve ourselves and change our circumstances with so many methods and means. That includes our social circles. Through magick, you can attract spiritual people into your life, with personalities that are compatible with yours, and you can help them learn the truth of Satan. On a basic level, empowering aura with affirmations that draw the right people to you as a daily working.

A friend of mine attracted his ideal lover into his life too. Another SS couple I know met online and are going to move in together. Work to be open to online and real life friendships, both can greatly enrich your life and even blossom into love.

I would suggest saving up some money (If you haven't done so already) and taking a trip somewhere for some time. Where that destination may be, that is up to you, and I'm sure the members here can give you suggestions on places to visit, if you don't already have a destination in mind.

I can relate totally to your sentiment as I have always naturally gravitated towards being a hermit and have done it in spurts as closely as one can without moving to the mountains.

Of course everyone has a unique path so maybe that's an option for some SS, BUT....

I'm sure you've heard humans are naturally social and so on. Just think about people who have alzheimers and how they say not socializing makes their disease worse.

You've mentioned being aware as you become more powerful that there are benefits to human interaction. I have to agree with you there as well. Even though I love going hours & days without talking to anyone I'm constantly pulled into super social situations through my jobs & hobbies without trying. Each time I learned and grew more if I had not had those experiences.

Whatever you choose I think it's good to get a lot of feedback. Maybe get advice from your guardian too because I think this is a serious decision. I once spent a week not talking to anyone and I felt like I forgot how to for a few days after.

In a way it's kind of a type of deprivation like fasting or celibacy, so I think that is another thing to consider as those are usually bad as well.

Haha..
Only thing I can say.. is that we do have a family of Rap Culture Clowns, Sloths and now 'Herrmiitts'! Voov! But Slothz the winning team.. Ye should know! :cool:

That's probably the smartest idea on earth but a person has to want to do this naturally and not force this. However just make sure you can cover your bills.

Love the idea, i think it's different for everyone. I would like to do something like this but only if i have enough money and a boyfriend or maybe do something like half heremit and half not, like for a period of time i give my all to meditations and Rtr and then in another period i stay more with other people (of course while still doing meditations and Rtr but just enough).

It's a dream of mine, money is the biggest problem. Maybe it will work if you have money from website and other passive income's.

Humans are naturally wired to enjoy social activities. Even in the ashrams where hermits live, they are usually many there.
Get yourself a house/apartment with 100% PRIVACY and a job with flexible working hours and you are now officially a hermit. I doubt anyone can genuinely "seclude" themselves from the world.
In another context, being a hermit means secluding/silencing ones thoughts especially when they fully open their female chakras. The 6th chakra is very powerful and one can lose their mental attic if they don't maintain control once the chakra start working fully.

HP Mageson666 said:
That's probably the smartest idea on earth but a person has to want to do this naturally and not force this. However just make sure you can cover your bills.

I'd like to sincerely thank everyones answers and comments on the topic.

Deep loneliness can be seen in my astro chart.
I'm going to go at it patiently but I'll see my options. And if Satan's providence guides me to this.

Thank you HP Mageson in particular for this answer. I will surely consult with Satan and my guardians about this, and place no rush on this.

Braun666 said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I'd like to sincerely thank everyones answers and comments on the topic.

Deep loneliness can be seen in my astro chart.
I'm going to go at it patiently but I'll see my options. And if Satan's providence guides me to this.

Thank you HP Mageson in particular for this answer. I will surely consult with Satan and my guardians about this, and place no rush on this.
What Mageson is veeery true, you don’t want to force it, just make it happen naturally, if you feel like you want some human interaction don’t force yourself into not having it.

How do you use magick to attract the right kind of people to you. I would want to be a hermit but I think I couldn't handle it cause I'm almost losing it sometimes even right now that I dont have someone I can talk to that understands spirituality in the way Satanists do. It would be really nice. The other thing is I dont know if there is any actual Spiritual Satanists in the area I live or not and I'm not sure how to find out without putting myself in danger.

Any help would be appreciated.

darkmonkey666 said:
How do you use magick to attract the right kind of people to you. I would want to be a hermit but I think I couldn't handle it cause I'm almost losing it sometimes even right now that I dont have someone I can talk to that understands spirituality in the way Satanists do. It would be really nice. The other thing is I dont know if there is any actual Spiritual Satanists in the area I live or not and I'm not sure how to find out without putting myself in danger.

Any help would be appreciated.
Program your aura to attract good people to you.

People go bonkers without social interaction. Very few people can cope with it, and I'm skeptical that anyone could be a "natural" hermit. Varg has talked about Norwegian prisons and went into the differences between the so-called "hotel" prisons like that which Breivik ended up in as opposed to more conventional prisons, and he said that the suicide rate in "hotel" prisons was 30 times higher. Why? Because, despite what seems to be better living conditions, you essentially never came into contact with other human beings. Solitary confinement as a punishment can be very damaging to the inmates and there is mountains of research on the psychological & neurological effects of isolation in both humans and animals.

Spoiler: it usually ends in self-mutilation and suicide.

It's not a decision to be taking lightly. People have gone "hermit mode" thinking it'd be a great place to focus on improving themselves in the past and came out of it much worse than they were before. And there will be many more victims in the future.

Think about the reasons why you think you want to do this, and be critical about it. Particularly if sour grapes are among them. Weigh it against the option of working on yourself and solving the issues that keep you from having a social life.

Braun666 said:
Do some people have it in their soul to be Hermits completely? I know the term means total seclusion, but I feel like I'm kind of at that point.

How would it be viewed if one were to withdraw from this society and work full time as a Satanist, and with the purpose of reaching the Magnum Opus & giving their all in their work & service both spiritual warfare and online work for Satan? I know many have warned against this, but is such a thing not an option at all? Don't we all have unique paths to follow? Not everyone can do the work, life balance, Satanism does take a huge chunk of ones time(No complaint of course :)

In no way do I say this with the thought of deserting the community this is just a thought about how much gains one could reach... More time for spiritual progress(much faster than monks in the himalayas* and more time to fight for Satan(More Final RTRs and other work that is needed* This community is so rich an powerful since I joined I just can't stop thinking about *US*. I had tears when our forums went down & when we got attacked. I have skipped some meditations and even RTR's, made serious mistakes but I stay on with the path and will continue on in spite of my inner struggles & escapist tendencies, until I burn the karmic seeds I planted in the past.

I just feel very distant from everyone else and have yet to find relatable people other than here of course. I mean I'm already alone, but pretend in the outside world day in day out that I'm cool. What difference would it make if I were to change countries and live somewhere that gives me more time to gain more spiritual power & more knowledge through study which I'm already doing.

It's like the more power I gain the more I realize that yes human interactions are important, but on the flip side I want to get the spiritual gains in this lifetime. Which unavoidably requires much solitude. This seems to be inevitable.

I could only live and ''chill'' with people that are worth it which in my opinion they can really only be those that practice some form of spirituality though altered in many ways. And ultimately having other Satanists close to me.would be most ideal. Idle purposeless chatter is starting to really annoy me.

Right now the hermit lifestyle is seriously real. This is the only community I have that is relatable. It's kind of sad I have to put on a mask for survival in the outside world. Barely no one around us know what we know.

Any thoughts, criticism and discussions on what I said would be appreciated.

People are shit, even alot of Satanists. But especially Mundanes. Lifetimes of ignorance. You meditate and lift yourself out of that Dimension. Well now what? You dont Belong here. You cannot interact well with those on a lower level. What you need is not seclusion but rather a higher elevated society. Well thats in progress so yes seclusion.

Most people just want Jerry Springer for their lives. Oh you made me mad because you make me feel insecure about myself. Now im going to react by lashing out. First they make a facade to hide all their insecurities. Then Maintain that wall. So no one ever gets close meaningful relationships with each other. Were all this way too. I keep Learning about the big baby in me everyday.

Like God what a Loser. Then I grow. But everyone wants to pretend they are some big scary badass so that people wont see what they perceive as weakness inside. When the world no longer emanates love, who would want to be apart of it? Yet, it is up to you how to deal with this.

Lock yourself away and keep the world out or take it on headfirst. Either way advancement is important. So to is the Final RTR. Just thank the jews everyday for giving you this world to incarnate into.

I generally dislike talking to most people, but social interaction is still very important. I have a very small group of friends that I do shit with, and that's enough. Going turbo hermit mode will be detrimental to you, so maybe just semi hermit.

ess said:
I generally dislike talking to most people, but social interaction is still very important. I have a very small group of friends that I do shit with, and that's enough. Going turbo hermit mode will be detrimental to you, so maybe just semi hermit.

Im actually a very sociable person Just not on the groups. I have my possie in a hidden online area. We roll hardz. I get way too moody in the groups. Because I expect alot from a Satanist. Too many little boys who wanna play pretend fanasy land in their minds. Messaging from their momies about how theyre A God for no apparent reason. People wonder why I have always respected Don and Jake so much. For one theyre the only ones including maxine still around from when I joined. But Don has a phenominal mind. Not to leave anyone out. I dont back down from the clergy and listen for the reasons others might. But rather because I Respect them as Great Satanists. Thank Satan our Leadership is not lead by daft idiots. That includes me in some respects.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back