Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

(((Dirty))) company who doesn't let you have a toilet break, forcing you to piss in a bottle, reached a rich milestone

FancyMancy

Amazon hits $1 trillion valuation

Amazon’s value has surged past one trillion dollars, making it only the second public company to hit the milestone in history.

The US internet retail giant’s shares rose by around 2pc on Tuesday, sending it past the $1 trillion (£780bn) mark for the first time.

It comes just a month after Apple became the first publicly-traded trillion-dollar company in history. Its value has increased further since, and it is currently worth around $100bn more than Amazon.

EOHE5jO.jpg

https://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/amazon-becomes-second-1-trillion-160409661.html

It's not as if Human "rights"* are a "legal" requirement or guarantee - it's nearly as if (((those))) who say what "rights" you have, like you're a slave and property of (((those sayers))), don't care, and are just taking the piss... /sarcasm I hope they don't take the piss... Imagine this - you're a new worker for Amazon. Your official title is Urine Receptacle/Mobile Toilet Operative AKA piss bottle collector. I suppose (((they))) have special measures for you excreting excrement. I bet (((they))) collect it (((themselves))). (((They))) don't want you near that brown gold.

Go and buy shares in Tesla. You'll be a bit rich in a few years.

*who gives us these "rights"? Who says we have a "right" to this, that, or the other? puke

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back