Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

PTSD

Kyku

I'm an old user of the forum who seems to no longer have an account, so I've made a new one.

I have some questions in regards to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

I have dealt with a lot of terrible things in the past that still affect me to some degree to this day where if something reminds me of them in some sense, then I break into a full blown panic attack.

I was wondering if there's some kind of specific working that could help me get rid of the PTSD or if there's some way I can spiritually break off any connections I may still have with my past. Any way that I can initially 'rewire' my brain to not panic every time I'm reminded of such things.

Kyku said:
I'm an old user of the forum who seems to no longer have an account, so I've made a new one.

I have some questions in regards to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder

I have dealt with a lot of terrible things in the past that still affect me to some degree to this day where if something reminds me of them in some sense, then I break into a full blown panic attack.

I was wondering if there's some kind of specific working that could help me get rid of the PTSD or if there's some way I can spiritually break off any connections I may still have with my past. Any way that I can initially 'rewire' my brain to not panic every time I'm reminded of such things.

http://web.archive.org/web/20150915063320/http://www.angelfire.com/hailtosatansvictory666/Freeing_the_Soul.html

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=92

Do a freeing the soul working. And trance work.
Go into a deep trance. And go back to the horrible incident/event that happened to you. Now this will bring shit up. Severe sobbing, unhappiness and literal shit feelings will surface. But stick with it and don't give up. Let the emotions and feelings run their course. After that remember all the good and awesome things that happened to in your life. Go to those moments and live them again. Recognize that life is bigger that something that happened to you long ago. You keep getting panic attacks because the energies that must run its course are suppressed in your subconscious. The subconscious is attempting to replicate the same kind of event or interaction that happened to you in the first place so you can discharge the energy. The thing is the more you suppress it the most you suffer. After discharging the energy. Its gone. Know that its run its course and it's something of the past now. Shit happened to you in the past. Accept it. It was just an event like any other event. You don't identity with it anymore. You are an awesome guy now. Live the life you want. It might take two to three sessions to completely discharge it. But most guys have it done in one session of a deep trance. Depending on the severity of the problem, the sadness may persist from minutes to days. But remember after running its course its permanently gone. You'll never have to worry about it again. Youll feel a load lifted off you and you'll feel just awesome like being born again into a new self (if it is that big of a problem). The important points is to
1)Let it run its course
2)Accept it
3)Never identity with it anymore
Just like you lived your worst memories don't forget to live your best memories in trance again so that you know that life is not just sadness but happiness, colorful and passionate too.

Do a 40 days working using Wunjo rune, it should heal your mind.
Make sure to include "in a positive and healthy way for me" and "permanently and completely" in the affirmation.

On the spiritual you can use a rune which you can vibrate for 40 days, while on the physical I recommend learning self-defense.

I used to have C-PTSD, I got trained to fight by someone who’s ex military. To be able to know how to defend yourself on the physical, restores your sense of power. You are literally fighting against the idea that you’re a victim and you adopt a new mindset of being survivor. To know that you’re safe, and that your safety isn’t in anyone else’s hands is extremely empowering.

I suggest munka working and trance working as 'jack the good guy' said. Emotions are just a force that you have inside you, but this force need to follow its course, never NEVER suppress them! You must find a way to let them go. I had suppressed rage and other bad emotions for most of my life, but writing down on a journal how I felt was very helpful. Specifically for suppressed rage, I used RTRs to let that go. I've found a way to channel rage in my RTRs and it was very cathartic!

Emotions need to follow their course, and their course is to be expressed, obviously and always in a positive and healthy way

Void meditation and meditation for protection i had ptsd now its gone HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back