Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

are arabs related to jews ?

number9

are the true arabs (like saudies and yemen) the cousins of jews??
if its that true >so why the f do they kill Yemenis ?
even in their bible they call the Ishmaels sons (true arabs) a donkey race
and the bible hate them in someway

what im confused about it

the secound quistion if thats true ...if iam a true arab does that mean that i cant get help from satan?
please answer me

Jews are an alien race which has bred into every race on earth to take them all down from the inside. The war in Yemen is between Shia and Sunni's the Sunni's there are backed by Israel and the Saudi's and the Shia, Iran. The Saudi family are actually middle eastern Jews that were put into power by the Rothschilds. This has been written about many times.

If the Jews didn't do this how would they rule China with communism without the Asian Jews and such,

HP Mageson666 said:
Jews are an alien race which has bred into every race on earth to take them all down from the inside. The war in Yemen is between Shia and Sunni's the Sunni's there are backed by Israel and the Saudi's and the Shia, Iran. The Saudi family are actually middle eastern Jews that were put into power by the Rothschilds. This has been written about many times.

If the Jews didn't do this how would they rule China with communism without the Asian Jews and such,

but even shia is ruled by them too
because in the shia they beleve that the whole nation should be ruled by the hashemites (prophet mohammed family ) whom are originaly from mecca

HP Mageson666 said:

second quistion is that
by me being a true arab (ishmael descendants) can i get help from satan?
ishmael is the first son of abraham as they say

The Saudi Royal family? yes, possibly. Saudi people? No, and Arabs aren't descended from Ishmael, that's a jewish myth, Muhammad however traced his lineage to Ishmael, and Abraham, that means he's at least part jewish, that's if he actually existed.

Here is a good article by an HP showing the character named "Muhammed" never existed:
https://exposingthelieofislam.wordpress.com/muhammad-never-existed/

Muslims and Christians only pretend to be against each other to distract the secular world from themselves. Christians, Jews and Muslims have repeated this over two thousands of years because they own all three programs. This is verifiable by images we have of Christian saints among many other things. Christians and Muslims must be treated as criminals because Christianity and Islam is a plot against the majority. This is why Christians were killed when they arrived on the shores of Ethiopia by the pagan inhabitants or why Tokugawa killed these anti-social criminals. Christians and Muslims can all be considered Jews.

No, many Arabs, racially are a mixture between Asians coming from India and Whites mixed in different proportions.
Any gentile person who is not Jewish can be with Satan.

Wotanwarrior said:
No, many Arabs, racially are a mixture between Asians coming from India and Whites mixed in different proportions.

im talking only about the arabs who are ishmaelies like saudies and uae and yemen

number9 said:
Wotanwarrior said:

im talking only about the arabs who are ishmaelies like saudies and uae and yemen

The "Arabs descend from Ishmael" is a Myth that has been debunked many times, but jews keep promoting it in order to push false identities on the Arabs.

More on this myth (warning: some christian bias):
https://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-arabs-descendants-of-ishmael.htm

Arabs are normal people like everybody else, humans who have been tainted by many years of judaism.
Arabic people are forced to wear the jewish mask of islam, which over the years changes their life and appearance.
If you look closely, many muslims look empty, negative and opposed to life itself.
When they get rid of it and come back to our family and meditate,
they get purified, their energy transforms, their face transforms, they become human again.
Are arabs related to jews? No. Are jews related to humans? No.

The term "Arab" is rather vague in of itself, and has been used to generalize all Arabic-speaking people, or citizens of the 22 member states of the Arab League.

The peoples of North Africa and the Levant for example, aren't really Arab, though even prior to Islam, there were Arab communities already in Syria, such as Queen Zenobia who was of mixed Arab-Aramean descent. There are natively Black people in Sudan whose pure African descent is evident, but only speak Arabic and thus, are considered "Arab" under a political whim.

The natives of Arabia however, as well as ALL Semitic peoples, are their own great and unique people, prior to Islam, their own Pagan Pantheon was a great as the other more-known ones, such as those of Mesopatamia, the Levant and Persia. In their purest form, even if they were the result of race-mixing (as they do bear similarities with other races, to me they look like a combination of Greek and Indian), still, they had nothing to do with Jews or any of this Abrahamic bloodline BS.

Yes, as many others have stated, the entire "Isaac vs. Ishmael" is a fucking Zionist lie, I always felt it was BS during my days as a Christian, this is meant to give Xians the excuse to go around diefying jews, support war criminal Israel, and even those Christian whistleblowers who oppose Israel and the zionists under the "fake Jew" argument STILL diefies jews by spending and wasting their time trying to found out who the so-called "real Jews" are, or buying into some of those idiotic nationalistic "Hebrew movement" from what I've seen the British Israeli, Black Hebrew and Ethiopian/Rastafari Movement. There's countless others, all claiming that they're "Lost Jews" or whatever.

I know I used to be one of these idiots. Now, everytime I hear that name "Isaac", I just wanna puke and gag.

I don't know what kind of "loving God" tells a person, "your son will be a donkey" (Gen. 16:12), and kicks that child out of the family, into the desert, and raises him to be a "nobody", and also does this with all of other "Abraham's" wives, and then tells mankind that sexual pleasure is evil. And people wonder why Christianity is shrinking on divine proportions.

There were however, many "Jewish Arabian" tribes, this is where Mohammad took their ideas from, when you notice how the Talmud, Torah, Koran and Bible are all "eerily" similar in their teachings on how to deal with non-followers as well as their ritualistic murders and blood sacrifice.

The Saudi royals themselves are Jewish.

To finally answer, the question is NO.

Semites and Jews are NOT the same peoples. Semites are a real and legitimate Gentile race, the "Jews" are an animalistic parasitic creation hiding under a "Semitic" mask. Semites have NOTHING to do with Abraham, if he ever existed.

I've had self-proclaimed "Christian psychics" in the past even admitting that Abraham and his "line" NEVER were native to Palestine, and originated from some sick and twisted Alien experiment in the Red Sea region.

Yeah, I prolly shud be more organized with this reply lol....... :)

But point-is, Arabs are NOT "half Jewish" or whatever, never were in the first place. There is no Jew outside...of the Jew. Case Closed.

blackwizard said:
actually Arab are one of the most important race like the Aryan race
the royal Saudi family is Jewish yes for sure

Exactly! Hahaha....I had a crush on an Arab girl back in the day. Of course, thanks to their Pisslam religion, we couldn't date. Her parents wouldn't ever allow her on social media, and etc.

I've noticed many White Nationalists, those being slandered as "racist" know that Arabs are an important Gentile race, and are very fond of the Arab people, something I hadn't expected during my days as a Xian. while the "Retardicans/Patriot-tards/Cucks" wanna go around and support their genocide. Being a "Patrio-tard" isn't the same as being a "Patriot".

I've had nothing but positive experiences with Arabs in general, a Palestinian store owner even gave me free food when I told him I support Palestinian freedom.

What I can't stand is when they make "Islam" part of the Arab identity, and synonymously refer to Arabs and Muslims as being one in the same, both Muslims AND non-Muslims are responsible for this. In some schools for example, they have units called "Arab/Muslim" unit, where they don't ever teach the students about the ancient Pantheons that the Arabs followed.

Instead, it's followed with cliche " :evil: ISLAM IS NOT AN EVIL RELIGION, PLEASE ACCEPT ISLAM :evil: ". Someone I knew was literally forced to watch a video of "Islamic democratic protests" in Egypt to overthrow their Constitution-loving government...when we mean "protests" we mean "violent attacks". Apparently that was supposed to convince us that Islam is a "peaceful religion"!?

It such a parallel to the fallacy of the "White Christian identity", how schools never teach their students about Odin or any of the Nordic Gods and Goddesses and force their students to study "Biblical history and culture units" - even in public schools they're doing this shit.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back