Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Asmodeus told me to share it

Νίκος

That happened About an hour ago at 1p.m. 31 of August !
Three days now I had a feeling to search the lists with names of our Gods/Goddesses and talk someone(I didn't have a specific one I just wanted someone!Eventually I did !I read for every demon except for Asmodeus !So I decided to find out whose demon's day is today an I found that it is Asmodeus's day!I went to read the informations written in the Jos website about him!After I painted his sigil and put in on a paper that I use for Ouija board!I vibrated Asmodeus a couple of times and after he responded!We talk for a while !After a little time he asked to tell him my doubts to answer them. (Every doubt I wanted to share he didn't told me a specific one).I asked him if by vibrating the names of demons my energies will get increased?He told me yes !Right after that he asked me if I want to give him energy!I told him yes !He gave me permission to talk with him telepathically so I did it he told me to collect white-gold energy !I did it an I vibrated Sowilo 16 times an Aum-suryae 13 times!Then I gathered the energy between my hands!He told me to vibrate his name !The power of the energy immediately after that got increased!Then I gave it to him!After that I collected white gold energy and I gathered it again between my hand a gave it to him without vibrating his name!Then After that he told me to collect the demonic blue energy that was in my room !I did and and I visualized it inside me!Then gathered it between my hands and I vibrated his name 10 times!The energy had gotten stronger!I went to give it to him but he stopped me and told me to vibrate it 20 not 10 so I did it!IThe energy was very stronger then!I gave it to him !He gave me permission to talk to him whenever I will want and use his sigil whenever I will want too!Before he lived my room he told me to share there and in the Website that the Joy of Satan is translated to Greek so I did !

That is so Great Experience Niko. So Great.
Please, can you explain me how you were collecting the energy between your hands? You were physically moving g your hands and visualising the energy?
How you give energy to a demon and how do you feel after that?
You said you gave asmodeus energy. Did you see him? How was like?

Happy if you explained these,
Thank you very much

Νίκος said:
Three days now I had a feeling to search the lists with names of our Gods/Goddesses and talk someone(I didn't have a specific one I just wanted someone!Eventually I did !I read for every demon except for Asmodeus !So I decided to find out whose demon's day is today an I found that it is Asmodeus's day!I went to read the informations written in the Jos website about him!After I painted his sigil and put in on a paper that I use for Ouija board!I vibrated Asmodeus a couple of times and after he responded!We talk for a while !After a little time he asked to tell him my doubts to answer them. (Every doubt I wanted to share he didn't told me a specific one).I asked him if by vibrating the names of demons my energies will get increased?He told me yes !Right after that he asked me if I want to give him energy!I told him yes !He gave me permission to talk with him telepathically so I did it he told me to collect white-gold energy !I did it an I vibrated Sowilo 16 times an Aum-suryae 13 times!Then I gathered the energy between my hands!He told me to vibrate his name !The power of the energy immediately after that got increased!Then I gave it to him!After that I collected white gold energy and I gathered it again between my hand a gave it to him without vibrating his name!Then After that he told me to collect the demonic blue energy that was in my room !I did and and I visualized it inside me!Then gathered it between my hands and I vibrated his name 10 times!The energy had gotten stronger!I went to give it to him but he stopped me and told me to vibrate it 20 not 10 so I did it!IThe energy was very stronger then!I gave it to him !He gave me permission to talk to him whenever I will want and use his sigil whenever I will want too!Before he lived my room he told me to share there and in the Website that the Joy of Satan is translated to Greek so I did !

Hmmmm now I understand why, in a thanksgiving ritual to Satan shared by an old member called Teloc Vovim, it is instructed to raise energy by vibrating SATANAS 13 times, collecting the energy into a white-gold ball and giving it to Satan afterwards. That figures. Vibrating the name of the Demon works to amplify the energies.

Thank you for sharing, Νίκος. And thanks to Asmodeus of course for passing this knowledge to you.

Hail Satan!

Astardastar said:
Please, can you explain me how you were collecting the energy between your hands? You were physically moving g your hands and visualising the energy?

Thank you very much
Asmodeus was tall with black feathers and black big hair!He have had a very beautiful energy and was very friendly!

To collect the energy between your hands is very simple!You just have to put them in the same position as shown in the hand chakra opening meditation and then you visualizing the energy going between them and creating a ball of light!

My guardian demon Beleth has shown to me three ways to give energy to a demon!Them are very simple!You just have to call a demon you have established a relationship with or you can call father Satan To come to the place you are and give them the energy with one off the ways I will write there or you can ask them to teach you an other way to give energy to them!There are the ways Beleth has told me!
#1 You can sit a chair lay lay to your bed and absorb enery with the Foundation meditation for whatever amount of repetitions you want!Then visualize the energy going to do the demon as beam which will flowing from the certain of your body!
#2 Absorb energy with the Foundation meditation and then visualize it creating a ball in front of you and if you do not want to vibrate a rune or a mantra to raise the energy just tell the demon you have called to take it!
#3 (The third way is my favorite and also the easiest way but because it includes touching you should to it only if the demon give you permission!)
Like with all the other ways absorb energy with the Foundation meditation and then lay to your bed and raise your hands and then the demon will touch your hands!Then you have to visualize the energy going from your hands to the demon!Make it clear to the demon that you want him/her to take only the amount of energy you gathered right now not any other! (it is so beautiful feeling be touched by a demon :p )
If you call them before you collect the energy you can ask them to guide you gather exactly the amount of energy that would satisfy them to take from you!That is better to be done when a demon has make you a small favor recently !

All of those ways will give you a very beautiful feeling after !They will make you feel calm especially the way I wrote in the topic that Asmodeus taught me gives a very beautiful feeling!
I hope I answered all your questions!Feel free to ask anything else you want to me !

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much
Asmodeus was tall with black feathers and black big hair!He have had a very beautiful energy and was very friendly!

To collect the energy between your hands is very simple!You just have to put them in the same position as shown in the hand chakra opening meditation and then you visualizing the energy going between them and creating a ball of light!

My guardian demon Beleth has shown to me three ways to give energy to a demon!Them are very simple!You just have to call a demon you have established a relationship with or you can call father Satan To come to the place you are and give them the energy with one off the ways I will write there or you can ask them to teach you an other way to give energy to them!There are the ways Beleth has told me!
#1 You can sit a chair lay lay to your bed and absorb enery with the Foundation meditation for whatever amount of repetitions you want!Then visualize the energy going to do the demon as beam which will flowing from the certain of your body!
#2 Absorb energy with the Foundation meditation and then visualize it creating a ball in front of you and if you do not want to vibrate a rune or a mantra to raise the energy just tell the demon you have called to take it!
#3 (The third way is my favorite and also the easiest way but because it includes touching you should to it only if the demon give you permission!)
Like with all the other ways absorb energy with the Foundation meditation and then lay to your bed and raise your hands and then the demon will touch your hands!Then you have to visualize the energy going from your hands to the demon!Make it clear to the demon that you want him/her to take only the amount of energy you gathered right now not any other! (it is so beautiful feeling be touched by a demon :p )
If you call them before you collect the energy you can ask them to guide you gather exactly the amount of energy that would satisfy them to take from you!That is better to be done when a demon has make you a small favor recently !

All of those ways will give you a very beautiful feeling after !They will make you feel calm especially the way I wrote in the topic that Asmodeus taught me gives a very beautiful feeling!
I hope I answered all your questions!Feel free to ask anything else you want to me !

Thank you very much for your answer. Really so helpful.
So the energy is gatheredand after given . i was thinking that demon was taking it from the energy we have.

After the energy offering, is there a bond created between the demon and the person offering energy?

Please can you give me link of foundation meditation and energy rising meditation?
There are some monthes that i havent studied from jos and I don't remember where to find now.

Thank you so much for all your answers.

Νίκος said:

Hey translated into Greek Niko!!!!
Please can you give me the link? Jos existed in Greek but not everythi g that was in english translated into greek.
Searching for church of satan in geeece. Even a shop selling things for satanic rituals. Or at least gods statues, I d like to put on my altar. Do you know if exist anything?
Do you know any good spiritual book in Greek?
That thing that will be made a sculpture of Satan in athens is correct?

Forgive me for so many qyestions. But will be happy if you answer.

Thanj you very mych

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

I will try all the ways you five. Thank you very much. If you wish please give me links where described foundation meditation and rising energies

Thank you very much

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

I will try all the ways you five. Thank you very much. If you wish please give me links where described foundation meditation and rising energies

Thank you very much
https://satanismos.wordpress.com/

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Please can you give me the link? Jos existed in Greek but not everythi g that was in english translated into greek.
Searching for church of satan in geeece. Even a shop selling things for satanic rituals. Or at least gods statues, I d like to put on my altar. Do you know if exist anything?

Thanj you very mych
The churches of Satan are blasphemous!They from Adon la vey!He wan not a Satanist like us!Do not read anything about Satanisim that is not from the Joy of Satan Ministries!
I do not know spiritual books in greek !Th2 Jos website has many good informations too learn there be no need for more!If you need something more Ask father Satan or our gods to teach you!
I haven't heart about any sculpture of Satan in Greece!But if anyone do something like that it would be blasphemous because they will make him like a monster !
There is the link for the Jos in greek:https://satanismos.wordpress.com/

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

www.joyofsatan.org

Scroll to Satanic Meditations >> Meditations and look for yourself there.

HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Thank you very much

http://www.joyofsatan.org

I think he/she wants the greek version

Νίκος said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

Oh okay, my apologies.

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Excuse me but you've been here for more than 7 months now. Why are you still asking the same beginner questions all over again? You should really study the Joy of Satan website, which you haven't. Or are you a troll here to waste everyone's time?

Νίκος said:

Nikos it probably was Asmodeus especially if you felt good during and after the whole experience but you should be very carefull with astral entities especially of your astral senses are not fully open as the enemy entities will tell all sorts of lies to get your energy or to just mess with you in any way. Enemy entities will blatantly lir and say they are the gods to get you to trust them and fuck you up. vres me st f Nikos hailsatan

ellinas123 said:
Nikos it probably was Asmodeus especially if you felt good during and after the whole experience but you should be very carefull with astral entities especially of your astral senses are not fully open as the enemy entities will tell all sorts of lies to get your energy or to just mess with you in any way. Enemy entities will blatantly lir and say they are the gods to get you to trust them and fuck you up. vres me st f Nikos hailsatan

I honestly thought the same thing if I am honest with you...

But hey, who knows, maybe he had a good experience. :)

ellinas123 said:

But it's all good if he had a good experience. :)

ellinas123 said:

But it's all good if he had a good experience. :)

ellinas123 said:
Νίκος said:

I am very careful with the astral entities !I always ask :Are you coming from father Satan in every entity I have met!Even if someone tell me that a he/she is a demon I will ask him/her to be sure!

Νίκος said:
ellinas123 said:
Νίκος said:

I am very careful with the astral entities !I always ask :Are you coming from father Satan in every entity I have met!Even if someone tell me that a he/she is a demon I will ask him/her to be sure!
It has been stated that asking an entity if he is of Satan doesn't work.
I'm not saying that what you experienced was not Asmodeus but be careful, i dont want you to give energy to enemy entity. Remember that there are enemy Nordic that look and probabily feel like our God's.

ellinas123 said:
Νίκος said:

Do not find this guy on facebook as he recommends. These are all traps set by the enemy.

Facebook = Jewbook. Do not share the jewbook with anyone here. Do not be stupid and naive.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
ellinas123 said:
Νίκος said:

Do not find this guy on facebook as he recommends. These are all traps set by the enemy.

Facebook = Jewbook. Do not share the jewbook with anyone here. Do not be stupid and naive.

How close are you guys monitoring these messages anyway, wont happen again my apologies

ellinas123 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:
ellinas123 said:

How close are you guys monitoring these messages anyway, wont happen again my apologies

"I tried to fool you guys but I failed. But it's your fault for catching me being a fool".

Don't mind of your safety mate, just mind...Not being caught.

Your messages went through, but I just had to warn you about the meetup, incase you know, it's police on the other side, or maybe someone who wants to gut you from a local church, or someone stupid enough to cost you your reputation and life.

Hoodedcobra666 said:
ellinas123 said:
Hoodedcobra666 said:

"I tried to fool you guys but I failed. But it's your fault for catching me being a fool".

Don't mind of your safety mate, just mind...Not being caught.

Your messages went through, but I just had to warn you about the meetup, incase you know, it's police on the other side, or maybe someone who wants to gut you from a local church, or someone stupid enough to cost you your reputation and life.
High Priest Hoodedcobra666 thank you for the warning !I will not do such a thing !

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Thank you very much
https://satanismos.wordpress.com/

THANK YOU so much for that link!!!!

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Thanj you very mych
The churches of Satan are blasphemous!They from Adon la vey!He wan not a Satanist like us!Do not read anything about Satanisim that is not from the Joy of Satan Ministries!
I do not know spiritual books in greek !Th2 Jos website has many good informations too learn there be no need for more!If you need something more Ask father Satan or our gods to teach you!
I haven't heart about any sculpture of Satan in Greece!But if anyone do something like that it would be blasphemous because they will make him like a monster !
There is the link for the Jos in greek:https://satanismos.wordpress.com/

Than you very much for the link Niko,

I ve read in net that they wanted to make one sculpture of Satan in kiffisia, in Athens.

Reading jos of course and are the best things I ever learned.
There is a jos Greek and English PDF but when you reading g has words links and it bit is difficult for I don't know where to start because if I m reading a text with things I don't know and press link to see then it means I should not start from this chapter.Searching and searching and sure adding things to these I know but can you tell me how you have organised studying? Because this I do now is good for I add every time information to those I know but it can be organised better

Thank you so much Niko!

HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Thank you very much

Thank you very much,will check

Νίκος said:
HailMotherLilith said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

Με καταλαβαινεις! Διαβαζω κ αγγλικα, ομως μονο οταν δεν υπαρχει κατι στα ελληνικα. Ευχαριστω πολυ για τα links!!!

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
HailMotherLilith said:

Με καταλαβαινεις! Διαβαζω κ αγγλικα, ομως μονο οταν δεν υπαρχει κατι στα ελληνικα. Ευχαριστω πολυ για τα links!!!
You are welcome!

luis said:
Νίκος said:
ellinas123 said:
I'm not saying that what you experienced was not Asmodeus but be careful, i dont want you to give energy to enemy entity. Remember that there are enemy Nordic that look and probabily feel like our God's.
I know exactly what you mean!I have an experience with a reptilian playing with my mind!I usually get white gold energy in front of me which makes the answer more accurate as Beleth has told to me!Also I always focusing on the energies of the entity I am talking with !If the feeling is good I continue to talk if it is not I stop!

Stormblood said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Thank you very much

Excuse me but you've been here for more than 7 months now. Why are you still asking the same beginner questions all over again? You should really study the Joy of Satan website, which you haven't. Or are you a troll here to waste everyone's time?

I asked similar thing again because I haven't understood the first time well. Its maybe that talking in English is not my strong point but whatever, now I understood perfectly well and I m very happy for that. Some things as this i asked now, I feel its serious. I would ask if I was not sure 100% for it for I d not like to play with serious things. 99% one can say I have understood, but I just want to be very sure about such things

luis said:
Νίκος said:
ellinas123 said:

There must be a safe way to recognise them. That must be based in one big difference they have or to something that enemy can not stand.
Do you have a way to recognise entities?
Can they create same feelings to all circumstances?

Something that I ve understood and correct me if wrong, is that all natural things and behaviours are Satan's and all things against natural is enemies.
Now even if this is correct the final thing is a way to know if the entity tells the truth.

What is your way to recognise?

Astardastar said:
luis said:
Νίκος said:

There must be a safe way to recognise them. That must be based in one big difference they have or to something that enemy can not stand.

Something that I ve understood and correct me if wrong, is that all natural things and behaviours are Satan's and all things against natural is enemies.
Now even if this is correct the final thing is a way to know if the entity tells the truth.

It is the energy of the entity !If it makes you feel well is good or not is bad!Also if the entity gives you bad advises and /or asks (no politely )you continuously to do something for it it is not a good entity!Also the to ask the entity to show yo7 a Satan's sigil can also give you an accurate answer!

Astardastar said:
luis said:
Νίκος said:

There is, having fully open astral sense's.
Νίκος said:
luis said:
Νίκος said:
I know exactly what you mean!I have an experience with a reptilian playing with my mind!I usually get white gold energy in front of me which makes the answer more accurate as Beleth has told to me!Also I always focusing on the energies of the entity I am talking with !If the feeling is good I continue to talk if it is not I stop!
If that works for you then fine but be careful ;)

Astardastar said:
Stormblood said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

I asked similar thing again because I haven't understood the first time well. Its maybe that talking in English is not my strong point but whatever, now I understood perfectly well and I m very happy for that. Some things as this i asked now, I feel its serious. I would ask if I was not sure 100% for it for I d not like to play with serious things. 99% one can say I have understood, but I just want to be very sure about such things

After seven months, one should've the basics figured out:

• Foundation meditation, which is the most important meditation on the JoS
• Void meditation
• At least two breathing exercises (the basic one and the alternate nostril one)
• The meditations to open the chakras
• Hatha Yoga and Kundalini Yoga

But it seems you've done nothing during this time. Have you even read any part of the JoS? Are you even dedicated at all?

Stormblood said:
Astardastar said:
Stormblood said:

• Void meditation
• At least two breathing exercises (the basic one and the alternate nostril one)

But it seems you've done nothing during this time. Have you even read any part of the JoS? Are you even dedicated at all?

Void meditations and chakra opening I ve done but I don't know if I managed to open or if need more.
I am dedicated.

Many things I ve read. In Greek and in English too, because I see chapters that exist only in e nglish and not Greek. English language is tiring for me.
I have a problem and perhaps you can help. I open to read a chapter and there are words links which lead to other chapter. In this new chapter again I see the sane thing so I open so many windows and some tim.es even forget which was the first first.

In other words I open and I read but not the chapters I have to read first. If so, then I would not need open any words links for I would know what's about.

Then there are 2 PDF in net, one Greek and one english and I do study from there. But I ve seen english has more pages than the Greek one so I stopped reading Greek and started English but this goes slower.

And there is a big big other issue.
Satanism is something that you have to feel and live in it. I can read many things as school lesson but I feel its not right.I want what I read to be able do it. I think I have to manage self hypnotise which is one of most important things. Don't know if I m doing well really.

There is angelfire too where I learn about demons and there are chapters of satanic magic.

Anyway you could really help if you tell me which I read first second and so.

You can do all those things and believe others can but its big deal not to read and remember but transform yourself and make him able to CAN DO all the things described.

Anyway any help we'll come, thank you

Astardastar said:
Stormblood said:
Astardastar said:

• Void meditation

Void meditations and chakra opening I ve done but I don't know if I managed to open or if need more.
I am dedicated.

Many things I ve read. In Greek and in English too, because I see chapters that exist only in e nglish and not Greek. English language is tiring for me.
I have a problem and perhaps you can help. I open to read a chapter and there are words links which lead to other chapter. In this new chapter again I see the sane thing so I open so many windows and some tim.es even forget which was the first first.

In other words I open and I read but not the chapters I have to read first. If so, then I would not need open any words links for I would know what's about.

Then there are 2 PDF in net, one Greek and one english and I do study from there. But I ve seen english has more pages than the Greek one so I stopped reading Greek and started English but this goes slower.

And there is a big big other issue.
Satanism is something that you have to feel and live in it. I can read many things as school lesson but I feel its not right.I want what I read to be able do it. I think I have to manage self hypnotise which is one of most important things. Don't know if I m doing well really.

There is angelfire too where I learn about demons and there are chapters of satanic magic.

Anyway you could really help if you tell me which I read first second and so.

You can do all those things and believe others can but its big deal not to read and remember but transform yourself and make him able to CAN DO all the things described.

Anyway any help we'll come, thank you
Do not have doubt for the power or the results of a meditation!You have to be sure that the meditation works!You said you opened your chakras but you are not sure about it!If you felt a energy buzz a little pain somehow weird then you have!For such meditations an important role plays your will! You have to want to open the chakra you are trying to!If doing it but for a reason you do not want to the meditation is almost useless!

Now when you are going to study you have to think what you want to study!
For example now will read something good for Satan ,the next time you will go to the Joy of Satan page you will go to the Satanic meditations page to find a meditation you want to do the other you will go to read for our gods the other again to the Satanic meditations the other Something that reveals the evil things the Jews are doing!

Also Remember once you add a meditation keep doing daily it until you establish a permanent energy buzz !

Meditation that you have to do daily at least one times a day are :
The aura cleaning
The aura of protection AND
The void meditation

Also you have to do the Foundation meditation which gives you the power to sense and visualize the energy!Also it empowers your soul
You also have to work with your chakras!The ez chakra spinning is a useful and fast meditation !
Yogic breathes are also use full and will increase your vril/live force!
Kundalini and hatha yoga are useful but you cannot do them if you can't for am reason!

@Astadastar: Try tuning in, lightly trance, and open the JoS in whichever language (English or Greek), and let yourself be guided to what to read. This is what I did when I was new. The Gods guide us to what we need to read. Also, you can affirm to yourself after yoga or meditation that you are improving in understanding english, using yellow energy will help with learning, invoke yellow or imagine your aura as yellow while saying to yourself that you are able to understand english perfectly and quickly :)

Colors:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Color.html

@Νίκος : I love your enthusiasm lol, the ! after each sentence. It makes it seem like you're a really happy person. :)

Lydia said:
@Astadastar: Try tuning in, lightly trance, and open the JoS in whichever language (English or Greek), and let yourself be guided to what to read. This is what I did when I was new. The Gods guide us to what we need to read. Also, you can affirm to yourself after yoga or meditation that you are improving in understanding english, using yellow energy will help with learning, invoke yellow or imagine your aura as yellow while saying to yourself that you are able to understand english perfectly and quickly :)

Colors:

@Νίκος : I love your enthusiasm lol, the ! after each sentence. It makes it seem like you're a really happy person. :)
I am a happy person and also I like to help others by sharing my knowledge with them or with any other way can :)

Lydia said:

Colors:

Thank you Lydia for your answer and advice and for the great site you gave me!
I will try all which you say for sure! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back