Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Demon sigils, demon sigil pendants and church

Astardastar

Hello, I need a clarification on something.
I do wear demon sigil jewellery becayse I feel good with this.

I also have sigiks on paper in my bag.

When I m pressured to be at a church on Sundays I can not do differently and I have to go.

I feel good having a demon sigil wherever I go. And actually when I m going to church I m actually doing aura cleaning.

What need clarification is this. Can I take sigils inside the church?

I am told here Jesus and all are thought forms.

Are demons suffering when are in same place with Jesus? But why, you ve told he s thoughtform, a lie. I don't believe jezus lie, I want demon with me. Can't I have sigil with me? I do feel safety if I do. But if the demon suffer I can not take.

The other thing is that I ve read in jos is that some grimories are demon abuse with Jesus name. WHY? if its all a lie, a thing that does not really exist, it can't harm you.
In christian religion also say demons are suffering with holly water or name if Jesus.and they go away.

Whoever has the knowledge, please answer
Thank you very much

Astardastar said:

When I m pressured to be at a church on Sundays I can not do differently and I have to go.

I feel good having a demon sigil wherever I go. And actually when I m going to church I m actually doing aura cleaning.

Are demons suffering when are in same place with Jesus? But why, you ve told he s thoughtform, a lie. I don't believe jezus lie, I want demon with me. Can't I have sigil with me? I do feel safety if I do. But if the demon suffer I can not take.

The other thing is that I ve read in jos is that some grimories are demon abuse with Jesus name. WHY? if its all a lie, a thing that does not really exist, it can't harm you.
In christian religion also say demons are suffering with holly water or name if Jesus.and they go away.

Thank you very much
Jesus it is not exactly a lie it Is a thoughtform!It is powerful because for 2000 f*king years some idiots sends to it energy continuously!
Demons do not go away because they are afraid of him but because they found it disgusting and also because they respect people's opinions,if someone wants to be a Jesus's slave they would force him/her to become a real God!
Holy water does not do anything to them it is a lie that it harms them!And the pictures of angels also don't affect them!The problem it the case of the churches is that it has a huge amount of xian energy(its color is mostly grey and a little bit silver) which makes everyone feel sick !Demons can destroy this energy with them aura but they have no reason for them to waste time on it!
Lastly if you want to take a demon sigil with you make sure that the demon has gave you permission too!

Astardastar said:

Thank you very much
Jesus is real in the sense that it is a thoughtform, and it can and will harm you if you do not protect yourself through building a strong aura. No the Gods will not be harmed in anyway if you wear a sigil pendant while in a church. The Gods are far more powerful than the enemy. I can assure you no enemy has influence over Satan and his gods.

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much
Jesus it is not exactly a lie it Is a thoughtform!It is powerful because for 2000 f*king years some idiots sends to it energy continuously!
Demons do not go away because they are afraid of him but because they found it disgusting and also because they respect people's opinions,if someone wants to be a Jesus's slave they would force him/her to become a real God!
Holy water does not do anything to them it is a lie that it harms them!And the pictures of angels also don't affect them!The problem it the case of the churches is that it has a huge amount of xian energy(its color is mostly grey and a little bit silver) which makes everyone feel sick !Demons can destroy this energy with them aura but they have no reason for them to waste time on it!
Lastly if you want to take a demon sigil with you make sure that the demon has gave you permission too!

Thank you Niko very much. I do not talk or see the demons as is told by many members here and you, when you saw asmodeus. For me is a feeling that tells me that's good I need I like to have it with me. I don't know if any kind of communication or connection Is hidden behind this. Is what in Greek is told about saints "ευλαβουμαι τον αγιο... Δηλ του εχω συμπαθεια".
So I think I can take? If I can't talk with the demon can I be based on that feeling and take? Its a very good feeling if I can have it with me.the thing that stop me is only the thought if any trouble with it.
But our thoughts, can not be more stronger than our feelings right?

Thank you so much Niko

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

Thank you Niko very much. I do not talk or see the demons as is told by many members here and you, when you saw asmodeus. For me is a feeling that tells me that's good I need I like to have it with me. I don't know if any kind of communication or connection Is hidden behind this. Is what in Greek is told about saints "ευλαβουμαι τον αγιο... Δηλ του εχω συμπαθεια".
So I think I can take? If I can't talk with the demon can I be based on that feeling and take? Its a very good feeling if I can have it with me.the thing that stop me is only the thought if any trouble with it.

Thank you so much Niko
Feelings are stronger than thoughts!
If you feel sympathy for a demon that means that this demon may want to talk you ,became your friend ,teach you something or maybe he/she is your guardian demon!When I first searched the list with names of the demons I felt a connection with Beleth !After a while I learned by father Satan that she is my guardian demon!
But in this cases ,I mean if you do not see the demon ,you have to be aware for the enemy!Some times we think that our gods gives us thoughts but them are not the gods but the enemy!Remember our gods(our gods are the demons)will never give us a harmful advise or tell us to do something but for ourselves!And also they will never give us a bad prophesy!The harmful thinks are from the enemy!

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much

Thank you so much Niko
If you feel sympathy for a demon that means that this demon may want to talk you ,became your friend ,teach you something or maybe he/she is your guardian demon!When I first searched the list with names of the demons I felt a connection with Beleth !After a while I learned by father Satan that she is my guardian demon!
But in this cases ,I mean if you do not see the demon ,you have to be aware for the enemy!Some times we think that our gods gives us thoughts but them are not the gods but the enemy!Remember our gods(our gods are the demons)will never give us a harmful advise or tell us to do something but for ourselves!And also they will never give us a bad prophesy!The harmful thinks are from the enemy!

Haven't you bound your parents yet so they don't force you to go? It's your right to do such. It's the most reasonable option. If you have the power to do so, that is. Next would be burning all of their connections and influences of the enemy.

Disciple said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much
Jesus is real in the sense that it is a thoughtform, and it can and will harm you if you do not protect yourself through building a strong aura. No the Gods will not be harmed in anyway if you wear a sigil pendant while in a church. The Gods are far more powerful than the enemy. I can assure you no enemy has influence over Satan and his gods.

Thank you very much for answer! Yea I m building stronger aura.
When I m there I m doing some meditation till time pass.
I m happy that I can wear sigils there as there is a feeling I have, that I m better when I wear it than I don't and besides, I do feel I want to wear it in church too.

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

Thank you so much Niko

Yea, its as you describe, sympathy , feeling closeness but just feing and no see any demon or Satan tell me anything.

In fact I don't know how to recognise it if any demon talk to me.

I am aware of the enemy. Sure I don't listen and accept any thought coming in my mind. But I don't know yet how it feels when Satan for example talks to you. Me I never seen or talked with any demon.

Feel that if any time happen I will not be able to believe it s happening at once, for will be afraid if its a thought.
Shall a demon come to talk to me really? Hope so.

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you so much Niko

Yea, its as you describe, sympathy , feeling closeness but just feing and no see any demon or Satan tell me anything.

In fact I don't know how to recognise it if any demon talk to me.

I am aware of the enemy. Sure I don't listen and accept any thought coming in my mind. But I don't know yet how it feels when Satan for example talks to you. Me I never seen or talked with any demon.

Feel that if any time happen I will not be able to believe it s happening at once, for will be afraid if its a thought.
Shall a demon come to talk to me really? Hope so.
Demons unlike the enemy tells us do thinks that a re always good for us and don't force as to do anything !
I can understand how you feel!When I came to Satanism I was feeling the same!
A useful advise I can give is to open your chakras and especially you third eye so the demons can talk with you!Also practice with a Ouija board !After you meet your guardian demon or satan everything will be all right !Satan will give you a guardian demon !Your guardian demon will help choose a meditation program ,will assist you in magic and will protect you from the enemy! JUST BE PATIENT AND DO NOT STOP YOYR MEDITATIONS!

Stormblood said:
Haven't you bound your parents yet so they don't force you to go? It's your right to do such. It's the most reasonable option. If you have the power to do so, that is. Next would be burning all of their connections and influences of the enemy.

I suppose I havent done well? I dont kniw if i have such big power. What I now notice is that there are some times that is no problem if I don't go. And no come every Sunday to wake me up. Yet there are others that I have to go.

What you mean burn all their connections and influences of the enemy?
To make them don't believe to Jesus? That was one of my first questions.

Since no one said the obvious..

Do you REALLY think that you can go to a CHURCH wearing Demonic/Satanic Imagery and get away with it???

Are you asking for harassment?

Do what you want, but I would advice against doing so, and even if you were to do so, hide it under your clothes or somewhere where people can not see.

There have been members in the past speaking about harassment such as xians praying for them, being forced to sit through an exorcism, etc.

Be wise, think twice, and keep your mouth shut, your religion hidden.
One day it will be fine, but for now you *must* be careful.

Astardastar said:
Stormblood said:

I suppose I havent done well? I dont kniw if i have such big power. What I now notice is that there are some times that is no problem if I don't go. And no come every Sunday to wake me up. Yet there are others that I have to go.

https://satanismos.wordpress.com/satanic_meditation/ !Go to the page of the satanic meditation (in the greek Jos website )and see the meditation:Πως να Αποκολλήσετε Ανεπιθύμητους Ανθρώπους/Οντότητες απο την Αύρα Σας.
Do the meditation for the aura of protection at least twice a day !The aura of protection will protect from negative energies(those energies can cause illnesses ,bad luck and accidents) and physical attacks!

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Stormblood said:

https://satanismos.wordpress.com/satanic_meditation/ !Go to the page of the satanic meditation (in the greek Jos website )and see the meditation:Πως να Αποκολλήσετε Ανεπιθύμητους Ανθρώπους/Οντότητες απο την Αύρα Σας.
Do the meditation for the aura of protection at least twice a day !The aura of protection will protect from negative energies(those energies can cause illnesses ,bad luck and accidents) and physical attacks!

Thank you very much Nikos. Have read those chapters. Please is there anything to change ones opinion for me? To make it good? So many times I need this thing and wish there was something.

Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:

Thank you very much Nikos. Have read those chapters. Please is there anything to change ones opinion for me? To make it good? So many times I need this thing and wish there was something.
In the page of Satanic meditations there is an article which is named:Η Αυρα και η Χρηση της.Read it !I am sure that you will find something useful there

Νίκος said:
Astardastar said:
Νίκος said:

In the page of Satanic meditations there is an article which is named:Η Αυρα και η Χρηση της.Read it !I am sure that you will find something useful there

Wow, thank you very much, going to see it :)

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978
Read that topic!It will help you!It is Stormblood's suggestion!
If you do not understand something tell it to me so I can help n by translating it to you!

Νίκος said:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10978
Read that topic!It will help you!It is Stormblood's suggestion!
If you do not understand something tell it to me so I can help n by translating it to you!

Thank you very much Niko for this and for all your help :)

T.A.O.L. said:

Do you REALLY think that you can go to a CHURCH wearing Demonic/Satanic Imagery and get away with it???

Do what you want, but I would advice against doing so, and even if you were to do so, hide it under your clothes or somewhere where people can not see.

There have been members in the past speaking about harassment such as xians praying for them, being forced to sit through an exorcism, etc.

T.A.O.L. thank you for warning. the people here, they don't know any demon sigil. At least these who go to the church. They all recognise as satanic the pentagrams, the one looking up and the inverted too. But in the church people who go do not search anything about demons.
Yet even if they knew, they would not attack, but they would dislike and create a very bad opinion about. They probably discuss it , just to talk but no make any movement against.

But anyway, I am hiding under clothes when i wear. The question was if I can wear it in church not to show it, only wear.

Astardastar said:
T.A.O.L. said:

T.A.O.L. thank you for warning. the people here, they don't know any demon sigil. At least these who go to the church. They all recognise as satanic the pentagrams, the one looking up and the inverted too. But in the church people who go do not search anything about demons.
Yet even if they knew, they would not attack, but they would dislike and create a very bad opinion about. They probably discuss it , just to talk but no make any movement against.

But anyway, I am hiding under clothes when i wear. The question was if I can wear it in church not to show it, only wear.

The Priests might know, as well as any Jew.

Stormblood said:
Astardastar said:
T.A.O.L. said:

The priest at the church there, he doesn't like me at all. I clarify I never worn sigil and he never saw.
I can sense it from the way he looks at me and from the way of his wife too. One time that I was asking ways to punish a priest, this is the one.

Now in the church they say do not look read and think anything of Satan so if he have seen he can not know each sigil well, yet he may think it is you re right. Only if he seen at least one sigil in his life.

But me I will wear hidden if I do.

I can see his judgefool eyes on me and feel he thinks he is better. I listen him in his speach, so arrogant blaming all who do anything against christian belief but he does worse as in Christianity egoism is bad.

Sometimes he really drove me mad. I wanted to punish him on his egoism which is HUGE. To make him do what he blames and others to know it. Any ideas?
Thank you very much

Stormblood said:
Astardastar said:
T.A.O.L. said:

The Priests in Greece are all dumb!They wouldn't realise a demon sigil !The Jews from the other hand may yes!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back