Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Jupiter Overkill ?

Jack The GOOD guy

I noticed in the coming months there's going to be days when I can start the Jupiter square for material purposes like a long term goal,higher education. That id like to get.
Normally I do 40 days workings with 108 vibration each day. As long term goals and material is important I thought about doing it for 90 days. I mean why not ?
Then I went to check the page on the Jupiter square and I saw the actual square formula was of 16 days total and very few vibrations every day.
Im confused as to whether the 40 days 108 vibrations each day or the 90 days 108 vibrations each day, would be overkill ?
1) Will just the original square formula be enough for the materialization of the long term high education goals I have ?
2) Would it be overkill if I did the 40 days 108 vibrations each day or the 90 days 108 vibrations each day,? Or should I actually do it to ensure that the result I desire materializes.

Your thoughts on this, mein bros.

It would be a hundred times more effective if you simply did 108 affirmations for your goal per day. (Vibrated preferably)

Keep the affirmation very short and handle the details of the manifestation just by willing them.
For example vibrate the following
In a positive way I have achieved all my education goals now.
Repeat 108 times every day willing your goal to manifest

108 vibrations every day of a jupiter mantra will completely imbalance your soul out of the solar center and is completely useless as it is unprogrammed energy.

It seems that the directions for the squares are pretty specific meaning you only need to do them the stated # of times. Meaning doing a square longer would be overkill. If you take and extend the square itself to equal 90 days it would only be a mantra and not a square any longer.

However I've read a ton of posts on this forum and it does seem that members like to experiment with the info given on the JOS site so I'm sure there is someone out here who has done a such and such square(as a mantra) for 88, 108 or 2088 days. Maybe they will see this and report their experience...

I looked at the days positive for Jupiter workings and I think you could complete the square 3 times on different fridays. That is if you really want to? Maybe it would also help to ask what might get in your way to excel at your goal of higher education? Then you could also attack any problem areas with a different working later. A sun square could be for success will and ambition. A mercury square for intellect and intelligence. These would be done later during a favorable time.

You could also tackle any recurring detriments you may have with munka or ansuz.

Anyways I think taking a big picture approach to the situation might be more helpful than to tackle such a long term goal from the angle of only one working. You will ultimately have the best answer for this yourself ;)

Tala said:
It seems that the directions for the squares are pretty specific meaning you only need to do them the stated # of times. Meaning doing a square longer would be overkill. If you take and extend the square itself to equal 90 days it would only be a mantra and not a square any longer.

However I've read a ton of posts on this forum and it does seem that members like to experiment with the info given on the JOS site so I'm sure there is someone out here who has done a such and such square(as a mantra) for 88, 108 or 2088 days. Maybe they will see this and report their experience...

I looked at the days positive for Jupiter workings and I think you could complete the square 3 times on different fridays. That is if you really want to? Maybe it would also help to ask what might get in your way to excel at your goal of higher education? Then you could also attack any problem areas with a different working later. A sun square could be for success will and ambition. A mercury square for intellect and intelligence. These would be done later during a favorable time.

You could also tackle any recurring detriments you may have with munka or ansuz.

Anyways I think taking a big picture approach to the situation might be more helpful than to tackle such a long term goal from the angle of only one working. You will ultimately have the best answer for this yourself ;)

Probably

Jack The GOOD guy said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Just follow the instructions on the square its very powerful.
I will do exactly as you say.
But it's better if you use the long mantra. From my experience Shortcut mantra don't work really well with the small square.

luis said:
Jack The GOOD guy said:
HP Mageson666 said:
Just follow the instructions on the square its very powerful.
I will do exactly as you say.
But it's better if you use the long mantra. From my experience Shortcut mantra don't work really well with the small square.
The shortcut mantra isn't long. Once I do it. I can do the long one too.

If you do a 40 day work, where you recite the Jupiter mantra x tot times, and after that you affirm your sentence, it is still valid.
I have used this method because I couldn't do a full square because I didn't have the focus to do the exact number of repetitions : for example, if you have to do 36 repetitions one day, and you miss one, all the square fails. In a 40 days work, if you do 35 instead of 36, The work is still valid.

In terms of power, The square is more powerfull. In terms of probability to fail, the 40 days is better because it is more easy to complete.

If you want to add more power, and you can complete a square, than you can do that square multiple times, one after the other.

Thanks for sharing. I had thought someone must have tried this somewhere and this gives a good reason why someone might want to try it that way.

Hidden Warrior said:
If you do a 40 day work, where you recite the Jupiter mantra x tot times, and after that you affirm your sentence, it is still valid.
I have used this method because I couldn't do a full square because I didn't have the focus to do the exact number of repetitions : for example, if you have to do 36 repetitions one day, and you miss one, all the square fails. In a 40 days work, if you do 35 instead of 36, The work is still valid.

In terms of power, The square is more powerfull. In terms of probability to fail, the 40 days is better because it is more easy to complete.

If you want to add more power, and you can complete a square, than you can do that square multiple times, one after the other.

Hidden Warrior said:

But is a square more powerful than a 40/80/90 days working even if you do more repetitions than the square?

I remember a post by Lydia in the old forum where she said that it's better to use the square's for powering up your natal Planet and not for empowering a chakra or other working, Lydia if you are reading this did you say that because the square's are less powerful than a normal working with more repetitions or for another reason?

I want to try to use some square to empower the chakras but i would like to know if a normal 40 days or more working is more powerful than the square.

luis said:
I remember a post by Lydia in the old forum where she said that it's better to use the square's for powering up your natal Planet and not for empowering a chakra or other working, Lydia if you are reading this did you say that because the square's are less powerful than a normal working with more repetitions or for another reason?

I want to try to use some square to empower the chakras but i would like to know if a normal 40 days or more working is more powerful than the square.

I said that because it seems like waste of a square to use it on a chakra, when you can use the mantra or other methods for empowering the chakra. Squares can only be optimally done a few times a year, Sun square twice a year, Venus 3 times etc, plus they are easily messed up so if you mess it up then there's your chakra work ruined. Whereas if you begin a Sun square in August to work on your natal chart, and at the same time do something to empower your solar chakra daily for many days, then that is more time efficient :)

Lydia said:
luis said:

I said that because it seems like waste of a square to use it on a chakra, when you can use the mantra or other methods for empowering the chakra. Squares can only be optimally done a few times a year, Sun square twice a year, Venus 3 times etc, plus they are easily messed up so if you mess it up then there's your chakra work ruined. Whereas if you begin a Sun square in August to work on your natal chart, and at the same time do something to empower your solar chakra daily for many days, then that is more time efficient :)
It makes sense, thanks :)

luis said:
I think that the square is still more powerfull because there is a lot of power in the numbers. It has to be so, because if it wasn't, I think that it become pointless to recite the mantra a specific number of times , each day different from the other.

But these are just my considerations.
Best regards.

Hidden Warrior said:
luis said:
I think that the square is still more powerfull because there is a lot of power in the numbers. It has to be so, because if it wasn't, I think that it become pointless to recite the mantra a specific number of times , each day different from the other.

But these are just my considerations.
Best regards.
It is, Lydia suggested to not do the square for empowering a chakra just because they can easily messed up plus many Square Can be done not many times at year so it's better to use them for specific goals and empowering your natal planet rather to empower a chakra wich you can do with a mantra along side the square.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back