Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Astral hearing and energy sensibility

Victory of satan

Hello everyone. I need to improve my astral hearing and sight and my energy sensibility.

I read somewhere that SATANAMA can be used to improve astral senses, but how can I use it? Is there any video that shows how?

What about energy sensibility? Is there a good way to improve it? Maybe using SATANAS?

Thanks, hail Satan!

Have you checked out the information at:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satanic_Meditation.html

A lot of the info pertaining to this subject can be found amongst the "Opening the Soul" pages.
http://mirror.spiritualsatanism.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html

Thanks guys, I already knew those exercises, I just wanted to know how to use satanama to open the astral hearing and if there were other exercises

Victory of satan said:
Thanks guys, I already knew those exercises, I just wanted to know how to use satanama to open the astral hearing and if there were other exercises

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1xfhTLv5FB9vZazN3q5YStm1XPdduwkXk
Check the affirmations at the end of the video.
Special thanks to Egon.

Clairaudience points http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html
Focus on these point, vibrate SaTaNaMa to make them shine more brightly.
Runes help, like Lagauz and Dagauz

Thanks guys for helping me! Coraxo, that was exactly what I was looking for, but I didn't find the affirmations at the end of the video, anyway I'm using this affirmation: "my clairaudience is totally and permanently opened and functioning" and, combined with the other exercises the other guys said, I will obtain clairaudience in no time!

As for energy sensibility, I do the exercises shown in the Jos website, but once I did the SATANAS mantra two times and I could feel that energy. Since I'm not advanced in sensibility, I could only feel tingling

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Clairaudience points http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Psychic_Centers.html
Focus on these point, vibrate SaTaNaMa to make them shine more brightly.
Runes help, like Lagauz and Dagauz
Thank you, I will do it!

Simply vibrating mantras won't do any good if the practice is not supported with targeted exercises to strengthen your astral senses, which can only be done by the practices indicated in the Spiritual Warfare training program. Witchcraft in real life is not like Harry Potter that you wave your wand (do the spiritual working) and everything falls immediately into place. The spiritual needs a material basis (practice in this case) to manifest the working. Otherwise, it will only remain potential in the spiritual realms and never reach the material.

Stormblood said:
Simply vibrating mantras won't do any good if the practice is not supported with targeted exercises to strengthen your astral senses, which can only be done by the practices indicated in the Spiritual Warfare training program. Witchcraft in real life is not like Harry Potter that you wave your wand (do the spiritual working) and everything falls immediately into place. The spiritual needs a material basis (practice in this case) to manifest the working. Otherwise, it will only remain potential in the spiritual realms and never reach the material.

Thanks Stormblood, I know witchcraft is not like Harry Potter but I didn't think about this, thank you. So I will vibrate satanama like in the video and I will do the spiritual exercises

For the affirmation, I would also add "in the best and happiest way for me" at the end. :p
consider it done! :D

Victory of satan said:
Stormblood said:

Thanks Stormblood, I know witchcraft is not like Harry Potter but I didn't think about this, thank you. So I will vibrate satanama like in the video and I will do the spiritual exercises

For the affirmation, I would also add "in the best and happiest way for me" at the end. :p

Sorry if my post was a little heated. We have people asking at least once a month how to open their astral senses and I've gone through the old topics and seen that the common factor was nobody was suggesting actual exercises. I didn't mean to sound overbearing.

Stormblood said:
Victory of satan said:
Stormblood said:

Sorry if my post was a little heated. We have people asking at least once a month how to open their astral senses and I've gone through the old topics and seen that the common factor was nobody was suggesting actual exercises. I didn't mean to sound overbearing.

Don't worry, you told me good exercises for astral hearing and you explained me things that I didn't think about. I will meditate a lot on astral hearing and sight and I will write down my experiences and share them in this forum so everyone will get help

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back