Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

SATAN

donsay2012

:eek: :eek: So many people are trying very had to advance but they are not getting any where, because they left the most important stuff In satanism, that is the RTR, when anyone start doing RTR and also take meditation serious you start filling SATAN SINGNATURE on you,l learn this very had way in life, even if you don't have time for anything do the RTR at least 5times a day. some people don't take my words serious
because they think of this man is not highpriest I will not listen and those person are digging their own grave. HAIL SATAN 24/7

Lol, 5 times a day. I don’t know, maybe I’m doing it wrong but the final RTR takes me well over an hour and a half. So I would be looking at 8 hours a day. Guess I’ll just quit my day job and hope to win the lottery, lol.

Also, doesn’t performing the ritual during the hour of Saturn dramatically amplify the effects of the ritual as opposed to doing it at other times?

How is the Final RTR taking you an hour and half that is extremely long in time for just one round.

HP Mageson666 said:
How is the Final RTR taking you an hour and half that is extremely long in time for just one round.

I don’t know. But it does. I’m not whining or anything. I do the Invocation To Satan and then start. From start to finish, about an hour and 45 minutes. Sometimes I’ll lose focus. Other times I have to kinda move around for a few moments because my foot falls asleep. Other than that, I don’t know. I do somewhat of a cross between vibrating and stating the words. How long should it be taking me?

Dark_Void said:
HP Mageson666 said:

I don’t know. But it does. I’m not whining or anything. I do the Invocation To Satan and then start. From start to finish, about an hour and 45 minutes. Sometimes I’ll lose focus. Other times I have to kinda move around for a few moments because my foot falls asleep. Other than that, I don’t know. I do somewhat of a cross between vibrating and stating the words. How long should it be taking me?
It should take like, 15-30 minutes my man.

Actualy , I do have some trouble with the time span too - it's strange to say but i get to make it in 50 minutes more or less...Now i think is because the visualisation process where you dismantle the shit letters one by one , I personaly have a hard time doing It , or simply i'm not satisfied with just the viz. , i need to "feel" the filth is completely destroied like - not existant anymore and I would incessantly employ diverse viz. Techniques only to be sure they're completely desmantled - sometime one big explosion - sometime chain reaction explosion from top to bottom or inverse - sometime even cracking it and getting piece by piece out..
This can easily ammount to some 30 sec. per letter...maybe is just me or my brains that has low graphics idk, but it just doesnt feel "destroied enough" if i do It quikly...It's like they's still "something" there - some filth..

It takes me 8 to 15 minutes without rushing. In the visualisation process, you're not told to dismantle the letters yourself. You're told to visualise them. If you have the second sight, you will see them breaking down on their own, without your directing it. And the words are not to be vibrated but to be said as close as to how HP Maxine pronounces them in the audio recording. I don't think there's nothing wrong in doing it how you guys say. I'm just stating this doesn't match up with the instructions.

Hmm. I’m not sure. I’m doing my best, though. Do you just say everything, rapid fire? I don’t vibrate anything Runic style, it’s somewhere between a vibration and simply stating them for a lot of them. For some, I do simply state them. I also use mala beads so I don’t accidentally lose track of what I’m doing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back