Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

beautiful dancer

Taol

Hmm... You're right, the blue smoke thingy is very interesting and it definetily (definitely ??) grabbed my attention.

When you are a dancer like the classical ballet, it is not just the music, but the rythm that has to be taken into consideration. They usually have one-two-three-four-five-six-seven-eight-one-two- etc.

But the most important also in making leaps like that is, one to let the music lead you, when you're on point your overall performance is better, and two..
When I was looking on ballet videos those girls said that they had to eat because they could perform but if they were a bit too heavy they wouldn't feel as light and as if they could do everything and be the best they were, so... there is sort of a fine/thin line there..

But, from a satanist standpoint.. read the page on invoking air. It says that you have to visualize yourself feeling as light like floating, and I think, that that would help a lot too.

There is also modern ballet and that looks more or similar to what is in the video. Though Im not a great fan of modern ballet, some pieces are really good.

I especially like it when he holds the mask in front of his face as a reference to Dionisyus and also in a second frame when by doing the same gesture exposes an upside down tatto of a cross...I LOVE Masks - especially the venetian ones - i bet they were retaken into culture by means of mass subconcious mind.
Then theres the part when he jumps in the blue paint explosions , as thus he's fighting with himself...This is absolutely Satanic. Sublime i might say.

he is definitely pagan, right in the beginning of the video you can see that he tattooed his torso (between solar plexus and sacral chakra) with KOLOVRAT which is 8 wheeled slavic swastika, also known as double swastika. :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back