Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

amplification

Eternumus

Can i do jupiter square more then 16 days?
Like for example can i vibrate every day the mantra 108x times daily with aum afirmatiom aum x8 time ? for 40 days then start agin?

You can, but that wouldn't be a square anymore, just using a mantra for 40 days wich is still powerful.

So yes you can do it, but a square is something different.

Eternumus said:
Can i do jupiter square more then 16 days?
Like for example can i vibrate every day the mantra 108x times daily with aum afirmatiom aum x8 time ? for 40 days then start agin?

Absolutely. This has been recommended many times. As such a working is not sensitive to the specific amount of vibrations, like the square is. The results would vary but logically higher reps equal greater results. But I do believe that following the square you would be raising energies of the planet in question directly, something that can especially be felt half way through, as stated on the JoS page on the Satanic Magickal Squares.

That's not doing the square, that's doing the mantra. The square is exact and specific, but the mantra can be done in higher reps for 40 days, or 80 or 90 or however many days you want :)

Lydia said:
That's not doing the square, that's doing the mantra. The square is exact and specific, but the mantra can be done in higher reps for 40 days, or 80 or 90 or however many days you want :)

so..wait....i can basicly use this mantra for the same workings like in the square except that the square still does certain things that have to do with my chart specificly and i can do the same as a working of 40/80/90 days? thats really good to know!

AncientShadow666 said:
Lydia said:

so..wait....i can basicly use this mantra for the same workings like in the square except that the square still does certain things that have to do with my chart specificly and i can do the same as a working of 40/80/90 days? thats really good to know!

The square is more powerful anyway.

Stormblood said:
AncientShadow666 said:
Lydia said:

The square is more powerful anyway.

alright :D

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back