Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

F*ck mercury retrograde.

Ignisalas

I'm back after a week of no internet or anything but TV to watch. When mercury went stationary I spilled coffee on my old laptop by accident and pretty much destroyed it. I just got this new one today and it costed me most of my money, since I'm broke as f*ck. I lost a ton of JoS files I had saved on my old laptop, along with all my saved music and stuff. I guess shit happens to all of us at some point. Luckily I had some things saved on a flashdrive in case this sort of thing happened. I had that laptop for almost 5 years. I was right in the middle of a freakin sun square when it happened too and had to stop. Now I have to start all over again and now the sun isn't in leo anymore. Fuck my life.

So hows everyone been doing? Has anyone seen the preview of that damned new jewish movie that's supposed to come out in like a month or so? I cant remember the name of it, but to me it looked like some subliminal bullshit.

You can slave your other hard drive or solid state drive into your current computer. You just need a drive dock connected via USB.

Did you get any coffee in the drive itself, as opposed to just the computer? Even if you cannot slave the drive through windose, it might still be possible if you use Linux, possibly.

I probably have for you most of the files you want to redownload, or at least a lot of them.

And what kike movies aren't just 100% retard like shit? They can't make anything valuable.

I have also experienced much interruptions while vibrating the squares. I kept wondering why the odds against vibrating the planetary squares are so high and it's much relief to no longer experience such.
I pushed on as long the planets was not in their signs of detriment or fall and I got good results.
Get yourself a hard copy of the squares in a tabulated format and write the dates for each count against them from day 1 to the end. The sun square will have 36 columns and 2 rows. The first row are the dates/days of the week. The row beneath are the counts/reps for each day.

I've also had computer problems. Last Merc Rx, my computer died, I got a new one, it was shit, so my old dead computer got linux installed, so that was money spent on literally nothing (the new laptop which I couldn't use or return).

I back up everything on USB now. I actually have 2 sticks, just in case.

For squares, I have pictures of them on my phone, so I don't have to look online. I have had way too many internet problems these past few years :/

You can buy a case for your old hard disk, which would allow you to link it to your new pc via usb cable as if it's an external hard drive.

I forgot to mention; don't buy a cheap, off-brand case. It might literally fry both, the pc and the hard disk.

The only bad thing that has happened to me is I temporarily lost a lot of my critical thinking skills and intelligence. Like I just woke up one day and my IQ dropped 50 points. I don't know if this is due to the retrograde or not though, probably not.

I think this is a lesson for all of us to keep our data on external storage devices rather than the personal computer. For example, since I left my natal country, I kept all my important data (PC programs, important books, documentaries etc.) on an USB Stick which nobody knows nothing about.

I've been affected too. I've been like two weeks with no broadband internet, my phone seems to have stopped working definitely during this period and I currently have no money to buy a new one.

I've heard that all kinds of problems tend to surface towards the end of a magickal square, and one needs to be strong and keep up, as well as boosting one's protection as much as possible. Actually, protecting ourselves as best as we can counts for every time in our lives, not just when we do squares. The stronger our aura of protection, the easier life is for us.

And I cant recover anything from my old pc, the hard drive is fried from the coffee. I spilled the coffee on it and a minute later the whole thing froze up while I was watching youtube videos and I turned it off and on again to try to fix the problem and a boot menu screen came up and said "Hard Drive Error"
So basically my old laptop is complete junk now. I ran a hard drive scan on the boot menu and it couldn't even detect a hard drive on the laptop.
The planets really do effect our lives. My grandmother had a lot of issues with her truck when mercury was retrograde. She lost the charger to her cellphone, all sorts of bad shit happened.
Ive seen a lot of shit happen when mercury has gone retrograde before this. Phones get broken, a lot of problems with vehicles and things like that.

Ive seen a lot of things go wrong on void moons too.
There was a man that died that my grandmother was in a relationship with, and she went with someone to an insurance agent and had to sign papers and such. The whole time they went to do this, the moon was void. The entire thing was a complete mess. They didn't get anywhere near the amount of money they where supposed to, and the man had an awful funeral, without any flowers or anything. Just laying there in a cheap wooden box. The guy's family were a bunch of parasites that where just waiting for him to die, so they could get his house, his car, etc. On his deathbed, his brother talked him into making a will to give his house and car to them when he died. Just awful people.

Damn man, I got frustrated by just reading your inconveniences with retro Mercury. :[

Personally I have saved everything on a small USB stick.
Then I have also printed loooots of things. This is the initial reason why I had bought my scanner/printer. It had costed only 38 euros and it does wondrous job! I am very satisfied.

As for the squares, I have written them in a notebook. Fuck technology man, you can never rely on it. Say, if you have a power cut; what are you going to do?
I have candles for this purpose.
And also, this is why I bought a mobile phone with touch screen (the one I have with my number one doesn't have touch screen, it has buttons; not so easy for the enemy to watch me). With the touch screen phone I have a few pdfs and programs for the planetary hours and void moon. I have also printed the schedule that our Brothers and Sisters had created that it said when are good dates to do certain magick, the sabbats etc.

Whenever I know that Mercury will go retro, I ask myself, am I ready?
Is there something at my computer that if my computer breaks down, I won't be able to recover?
If yes, then I'll write it on a USB or buy CDs/DVDs, or print it out.

If my phone breaks down, will I be okay?
You know, questions like that.

So, if I were you, I would avoid bringing coffee or other drinks (or liquid foods) near the laptop/phone etc during the retro Mercury.
Just be prepared man, and the retro will not touch you.

So, when I am fine while in retro Mercury, I hear from everyone how their fridge broke down, their car broke down, their tv and so forth.. And I'm just like lol. Thank Satan for this knowledge.
If you prepare beforehand, even if something goes wrong, you will still have a backup; an alternative solution to help you out.

My...

Well, after the drive dried, it might still be possible to recover things using cheap or free means - you may wish to find a pro-technology Astrological date, and do it on a Thursday while in an Hour of Jupiter! Oy gevalt.

Recovery would still be possible by means of very expensive forensics equipment, though! Maybe you could do a money working to get some pennies to buy or rent one, or perhaps a Material Square to get your hands on one.

Honestly i learned that i should put a protection around electronic things before Mercury retrograde or better a pemanent one.

During retro Mercury my fridge died :roll:
Fortunately someone helped my family buy a new one.

Lol, last mercury retrograde all iphones of my parents and brother stopped working and had to be replaced, all but mine lol. I lolled hard.

Strange, I haven't had any problems with VoC moons or Mercury Retrogrades yet. Though VoC moons are annoying (like the all day one yesterday).

I also use a desktop, so there's not really much to worry about in terms of drink spillage. . . But I do have random shutdowns and freezes, I'm pretty sure this is caused by my GD wanting me to get up and do things though.

Best advice I can give for protecting your tech is to get it / build your stuff (if you plan to make a desktop) when it's not a VoC moon. And remember to keep backups weekly at the least, and a cheap way to display important documents (I personally have a Kindle for that). And if all else fails, have printed / hand written copies of your important documents hidden away in something semi water proof.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back