Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Absolute blank while meditating for past life's.

Reckoned666

Basically I've induced myself into a trance and then did as per instructions, told myself that I will go through a door and I will get into my past life. However, after I enter through the dark it's absolute darkness there, also when I ask questions it's just silence. Does it mean I don't have any previous lives or the trance just wasn't deep enough?

Thanks in advance.

I think you're just not ready yet.

I've tried it not to long ago again and the images were just disfigured, an advanced SS Brother told me that means you are not yet ready.

Do keep in mind, that even if you do get a chance to see your past life, get ready to do some void meditation afterwards...

Are you in deep trance? Theta brain waves, not just alpha, are needed for this. Also, it can take some people years of meditation before they can access that part of their souls.

Stormblood said:
It's highly unlikely for new souls to come to Satanism as they are indoctrinated with Jewish lies from the first moment. I'd say try again at another time.

Truthfully, I've been indoctrinated with Christianity from early age, even became Seventh day Adventist and was a firm believer for 5 years or so, really active at church etc, but I had this gut feeling that Satan was actually right from Biblical sense and that Christian „God“ is actually a hoax and a terrible being. Then I studied and researched a lot and found Satanism. It's quite strange really and I asked Father why would I be indoctrinated from early age, the only hunch I got is that it made me stronger in the long run and made me passionately hate the jooz and their hoax even more.

Reckoned666 said:
Basically I've induced myself into a trance and then did as per instructions, told myself that I will go through a door and I will get into my past life. However, after I enter through the dark it's absolute darkness there, also when I ask questions it's just silence. Does it mean I don't have any previous lives or the trance just wasn't deep enough?

Thanks in advance.

You might be still locked out, how spiritually open are you?

Basically what happened to me when I was new, nothing showed up when I tried to do this.

Even today, I have just few glimpses, from which not a single conclusion can be drawn.

Be patient, do not rush it. It will show up over times.

I've had enormous success on past-life regression using the Jupiter square mantra on the crown chakra.
Do this before bedtime.

Reckoned666 said:

Thanks in advance.

dont stress it, it is very important to not stress this, i tried to do this for 180 days with odhal and eihwaz (runes for past lifes) it did work but i only saw certain moments of my previous lives, just bit by bit which work towards restoring your identity... for me it came through lucid dreaming and sudden visions (if i could call them like that) it was rather like a very vivid flashback which had duration of few seconds, i mean everyone experiences this differently... but it is definitely something that will happen on its own, i think that only if you are very advanced and majority of your upper chakras is pretty opened, maybe then you can dig through your soul without so much trouble... but just dont stress it, this will come with the time

Gods will help you when you are ready and if it's gonna help you as well. And learning about past lives require a lot of mental stability.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back