Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

Sinistra

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Sinistra » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:17 pm

What the hell...
Immortal is the physical incarnation of everything wrong in black metal. They look as retarded as they are inside and their music is garbage as well. If there was an article about "posing" and "posers" in black metal these guys should have their picture right below as a study case. The spirit of black metal is supposed to be one of satanic rebellion against jewish scat culture now look at what immortal turned black metal into (yes they inspired the retarded "black metal looks")
By no means is it a compliment to be compared to these clowns.
Concerning Michael Jackson. Bah. I never even cared enough about him to formulate any opinion. He didn't look at all like Furfur is all I can say. Obvious is obvious.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:49 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thanks HML. I'm sorry to hear that about your kitty :/

Dypet, your observations are very interesting. I was like: who the hell is Sebastian Bach? Never heard of him....but wow! His younger self! I see what you mean :) Meow.

Abigors markings...thats interesting! I never thought of that!
Bastet...funny...I suppose yeah she does!
Furfur! What a novel thought! She looks pretty cool in her black patent leather trench though...
Amon Ra as a black metal artist. THATs an interesting concept!
How tall are you? (if you don't mind me asking :mrgreen: )

One of the things I thought was interesting was how...some of the Gods really look ancient world. And then some look contemporary. Like you could almost pass them in the street and not know (except of course for their energy). Because they would change with the times, I think, like us they'd try new looks and such. An SS I know, mentioned seeing one of the Gods in a black leather jacket. Very modern look. As for seeing details, I made them all sized 55X35 inches and highly detailed so they look just as good large as they do small. I have four of them on canvas that large, plus another Andras portrait thats even larger! LOL. I had a friend over, she took a look around my place (these portraits take a big portion of the walls – my walls are jammed with art, my own and other artists work) and she goes: “you really have a thing for the blondies, don't you?” I had to laugh...all the Gods I have here are indeed, all blonde. I hadn't even realized!

Larissa666, Cacique, you know how you said to keep painting the more you do it the better it gets? I was thinking about what in the world will I do when I'm done? Though I wonder if I can finish on time here...all of them are getting a final going over, a second look and more work if necessary...I have to! Go back in and do things I didn't have the skill to do before...I want them to be the best I can make them, you know? But anyhow, got hit over the head with a vision! Its gone on the backburner to think about as I'm totally busy for now....but its a damned interesting idea! I'd LOVE to be able to do it! We'll see how that goes.

I guess its true...it goes until you become the best of the best. In my case I guess that means I'll be painting the Gods for a LOOONG time :)
Well my friend, you are missing a lot if you don’t know who Johann Sebastian Bach is(the classical one not the current one lol) so I am gonna introduce him to you with this :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMkmQlfOJDk

Viktoria88

Postby Viktoria88 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:37 pm

It brought me such joy to look at all of these. I'm so glad someone did this. Thanks.
Also, if you ever paint Ronove, I'd love to see him. He is known for pyromancy, for one. If I may suggest, perhaps fire coming from his finger tips?
I have a little story about him . I was searching for my Guardian with a ouija board. My candles had died and had been out for a while. His name was spelled out and I looked on JOS to see if it was there. As soon as I saw it, at least one candle ... I want to say 2 but it was at least one of them relit. Quite dramatically like bright and you could hear it. Then I read the description and it listed pyromancy. I started laughing out loud! Yep it's him . Lol, "hello to you too.

Egon

Postby Egon » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:54 pm

Sinistra wrote:What the hell...
Immortal is the physical incarnation of everything wrong in black metal.

He said he meant Gorgoroth, not Immortal. I personaly find Gaahl's facial features very beautiful. Unless he means current Gorgoroth without Gaahl, which is garbage. Also he's an open homosexual who said he admires Hitler and he speaks of Satan as the Übermensch, unlike other poser "NS" metal artists that denounce Him.

Image Image

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:44 am

Immortal is the physical incarnation of everything wrong in black metal. They look as retarded as they are inside and their music is garbage as well. If there was an article about "posing" and "posers" in black metal these guys should have their picture right below as a study case. The spirit of black metal is supposed to be one of satanic rebellion against jewish scat culture now look at what immortal turned black metal into (yes they inspired the retarded "black metal looks")
By no means is it a compliment to be compared to these clowns.
Concerning Michael Jackson. Bah. I never even cared enough about him to formulate any opinion. He didn't look at all like Furfur is all I can say. Obvious is obvious.

I know. Most BM bands I've heard of are posers in all ways, especially regarding Satanism.

But anyway, I did not mean it as a "compliment", and I certainly did not mean it as an offense either. What I meant is this portrait, when I look at it from a distance, resembles those typical BM face paintings to me. And I actually meant Gorgoroth. I'm not a fan of either bands (or a BM fan, for that matter), so I often mistake one for the other.

As for Furfur and MJ, what I meant is the style of hair lock and leather jacket. Like I said, just superficial resemblances. Her face certainly looks nothing like his.
Pineapple on fire!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:10 am

Certainly did not mean it as an insult*
Pineapple on fire!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:44 am

I think that the original band that inspired the black metal look was Kiss (The one who called himself the demon - with the tongue - was a jew. however I'm pretty sure the others weren't. They had a lot of trouble with him, he never wanted to do any of the real work, but wanted to lap up the limelight - sound familiar? Fucking jew). Up till then nobody had done anything like that and you can see how much the black metal bands look kinda like that but with their own spin:

Thank you Aquarius, my friend :) I'll check that out.

Viktoria, that is so interesting, about the candles! Thanks for sharing that! XD
I'll eventually be painting ALL the Gods so yes, Ronove will be included, thanks for the suggestion, makes sense.

I really do love to hear other SS's experiences with the Gods, or how they found their Guardian Demons, or JoS, etc....I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share? I'd really like to hear, if you don't mind. Its my favorite topic! I love to hear about the Gods! I could listen for hours!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Aug 31, 2018 3:48 am

Oh, I forgot to say, Wotan Warrior, that is a really beautiful image of Astaroth. Did you find that on the site astral images of the Gods?

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:30 am

Well, the "Coincidence Detector" tool pointed both Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley as jewish, if I recall correctly. Also, I remember seeing a video where Paul Stanley calls someone in the audience a "schmuck" - which as far as I've heard, is a pejorative term used by jews for "penis".

zolaluckystar wrote:I think that the original band that inspired the black metal look was Kiss (The one who called himself the demon - with the tongue - was a jew. however I'm pretty sure the others weren't. They had a lot of trouble with him, he never wanted to do any of the real work, but wanted to lap up the limelight - sound familiar? Fucking jew). Up till then nobody had done anything like that and you can see how much the black metal bands look kinda like that but with their own spin:

Viktoria, that is so interesting, about the candles! Thanks for sharing that! XD
I'll eventually be painting ALL the Gods so yes, Ronove will be included, thanks for the suggestion, makes sense.

I really do love to hear other SS's experiences with the Gods, or how they found their Guardian Demons, or JoS, etc....I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share? I'd really like to hear, if you don't mind. Its my favorite topic! I love to hear about the Gods! I could listen for hours!
Pineapple on fire!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:41 am

Egon wrote:
Immortal is the physical incarnation of everything wrong in black metal.

He said he meant Gorgoroth, not Immortal. I personaly find Gaahl's facial features very beautiful. Unless he means current Gorgoroth without Gaahl, which is garbage. Also he's an open homosexual who said he admires Hitler and he speaks of Satan as the Übermensch, unlike other poser "NS" metal artists that denounce Him.

Image Image

I've never listened to any of the current Gorgoroth. In fact, there are very few Gorgoroth songs in general I've ever listened to. Most BM I used to enjoy was more on the symphonic side, like Dimmu Borgir and Luxúria de Lilith. But it would get old real quick to me. Besides, most lyrics are just plain out offensive to Satan and other Demons, even though I'd get carried away by the music. So I just ended up turning away from it.

But I was ultimately just comparing looks here, not character.
Pineapple on fire!

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:44 pm

The Gorgoroth message wasn't visible when I posted. Gaahl seems a very respectable person contrary to these clowns. I have also been enjoying his more recent Wardruna traditional music. All fine.

It still surprises me how many things seem similar where the Gods live even tho we have been separated for a while. I mean jamming and stuff ? Do they have afterwork parties as well ? :lol:

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:07 am

It may seem strange and laughable, the idea of a group of the Gods who are musical 'jamming', but when you give it some thought it seems to me anyways...this is logical. The Gods gave us civilization. The sciences, agriculture, engineering, rule of law, justice, the Arts and much more.

Dance, Art, the written word (writing/poetry) and Music. They are people like us, of course they are! Remember we are their offspring. WE enjoy these things: Why wouldn't they? Yes, they are super highly evolved people of course, but why wouldn't they enjoy a get together after a day of work, to hang out with their friends, to make music and dance? To have feasts and party's? “All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.”

One thing I've learned from painting them: they're individuals with varied interests and passions and pursuits. Satan Himself is a Master on the violin. And they have all eternity to practice the things that fascinate and inspire them, to become highly proficient. They work, yes of course they do and they fight for us, but they also get down time I would think; to make music, to get together for celebrations and partys, to study science or astronomy, to dance, to write and perfom plays, to do all the things that we do, to have a life. This isn't something beyond the realm of possibility. This is eminently logical.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:15 am

Oh, Dypet, I forgot to say: when I put on heels I'm six foot tall.

I just remembered: another SS told me, when he and a bunch of other SS were doing a ritual and going to have a celebration Andras showed up and He said: "what kind of party is this? Where's the mead?"

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:15 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Oh, Dypet, I forgot to say: when I put on heels I'm six foot tall.

I just remembered: another SS told me, when he and a bunch of other SS were doing a ritual and going to have a celebration Andras showed up and He said: "what kind of party is this? Where's the mead?"

I don't know how high your heels are, but that's quite tall. I remember reading a message in the Yahoo groups where you said you've always been teeny, so I actually thought you were shorter.

Hahahaha xD. Andras sounds like a cool guy.

I wonder what it's like for Greeks to talk about him, as Andras means "man" in Greek. Like: "I will try summoning Man". Or "Hail Man".
What are your thoughts, Νίκος?
Pineapple on fire!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Sep 01, 2018 4:21 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I think that the original band that inspired the black metal look was Kiss (The one who called himself the demon - with the tongue - was a jew. however I'm pretty sure the others weren't. They had a lot of trouble with him, he never wanted to do any of the real work, but wanted to lap up the limelight - sound familiar? Fucking jew). Up till then nobody had done anything like that and you can see how much the black metal bands look kinda like that but with their own spin:

I'd gladly share mine, but I haven't found out who he/she is yet, even though i've been dedicated for five years. I should have made a lot more progress during this time, weren't it for certain personal things that have held me back.
Pineapple on fire!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:24 pm

Oh, LOL. When I said I was teeny I just meant I'm slender, not obese.

donsay2012

Postby donsay2012 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:13 pm

Zola you are excellent, but I don't dislike the way you paint Satan. it seems you are completely off road when it comes to Satan image.
The world is upside down when you are with out. :o :o :o :o :o

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:35 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Oh, LOL. When I said I was teeny I just meant I'm slender, not obese.

I didn't think "obese" xD Just thin and short. But now I get it.
Pineapple on fire!

Ravenignis666

Postby Ravenignis666 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:28 am

I was wondering if you would mind if I printed these out to use them in informational books I'm compiling? They are for study purposes and it would be great to have a face to go with all the information gathered from the JOS. I'm making a hard copy library and figured I'd ask.

Hail our most beautiful father Satan
Hail to our most amazing gods/goddesses

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:07 am

donsay2012 wrote:Zola you are excellent, but I don't dislike the way you paint Satan. it seems you are completely off road when it comes to Satan image.

She painted Him realistically. Not many have seen Him but I did and imo, this portrait resembles 100% Satan. Did you see Satan? Do you know Satan has the astral version of the painting of Zola in His palace? Do you think that if Zola made mistakes or didn't represent Him correctly, Satan would have hanged the painting in His palace??? :lol: please... :lol:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=100
My favourite Artist ☆ Fine, detailed, noble Art.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

EnkiUK2

Postby EnkiUK2 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:12 pm

Absolutley Spectacular my friend.

Quality.

If you havent done these already would you be able to do a Naberius Vapula and a Lamia(personal) ;)

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:22 am

Great job! Would it be possible to make this artwork into a Demon Oracle card deck as well? I'm personally a tarot and oracle card reader but all of the current Demon/Satanic oracle decks are highly insulting and/or inaccurate. Will you only do artwork for the 72 Demons or are the additional Demons included?
zolaluckystar wrote:I believe you're possibly asking because of Sekhet? When HPS Maxine described Her, she said she has blonde hair and dark skin. Whites who get a lot of sun TAN to a beautiful shade of dark brown. Satans Demons are from Duat and to my knowledge, are all Aryans, except for a couple who are part grey. Aryan means white. I imagine if I was wrong about this, if I grossly misrepresented Her, someone here who's seen Her, who knows Her well would have pointed this out immediately and directly.

It's entirely possible that some black ET's have achieved godhead also but I'm not portraying them. I'm portraying Satans Demons, from Duat. The Aryan Gods.

I was a bit confused since our Black High Priestess (HPS Shannon) said Lady Sekhet is Black and has appeared to her before, HPS Maxine stated She has very dark skin, not tan skin. But I've never personally seen Lady Sekhet, if thats how She wants you to depict Her...
RTR Archive
How to Attain Balance and Advance Fast

aykk ohng kah rah sah tah nah ah mah shee ree v hah ah guu ruu.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:01 am

zolaluckystar wrote:In regards to your question: is this what they 'really' look like? As I described, I'm 'seeing' them with my minds eye; going on my connection to them coupled with my own gut intuition. I go into a trance, into void meditation as I'm working. Thats how I know what's happening...I have no more conception of time, I'm totally immersed in the art. Hours pass like minutes. I know when this state is reached, I've made a good strong connection because I get guided in what to do. It's not really me choosing the colors or anything, at least, not totally. I'm being given suggestions the whole way. And I go with what I'm given, which is my own choice.

I have to work to keep up with what I'm getting when this works successfully. I'm doing my best to create images that are as accurate portrayals as I can manage. Of course, the Gods aren't literally materializing before me so I can take a snapshot.

Their images are being filtered through my hands, my heart, my mind, my love for them, my ability to create images. And I'm not perfect. I'm doing the best that I can, which is all I CAN do.

I believe you're possibly asking because of Sekhet? When HPS Maxine described Her, she said she has blonde hair and dark skin. Whites who get a lot of sun TAN to a beautiful shade of dark brown. Satans Demons are from Duat and to my knowledge, are all Aryans, except for a couple who are part grey. Aryan means white. I imagine if I was wrong about this, if I grossly misrepresented Her, someone here who's seen Her, who knows Her well would have pointed this out immediately and directly.

It's entirely possible that some black ET's have achieved godhead also but I'm not portraying them. I'm portraying Satans Demons, from Duat. The Aryan Gods.

Actually, now that I think about it, according to the JoS Demonology section - Lord Shax, Lord Amdusias, Lord Vine and Lady Sekhet are Black Gods, as they're all explicitly described to be dark-skinned. Dark means black or brown. It's not stated anywhere on any of the JoS sites that all 72 Demons are Aryan, only that the majority of them are, with the rest being described as Black or Hybrid race. If this is incorrect, please cite where it states that all of the Gods are either Aryan or Hybrid race. If Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan, She'd simply be described as "tan" like the rest of the Aryan Gods who are tan or if She were Aryan with a dark complexion She'd be described to have just that, it wouldn't be explicitly stated that She has dark skin. For example-
Glasya-Labolas: "He has lightly tanned skin..." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... YA-LABOLAS
Gusion: "He has high cheek bones and tanned skin." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tml#GUSION
Anubis: "He has straight blonde hair to below his ears and tanned skin." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ml/#ANUBIS
Abaddon: "He is dark looking with a dark complexion..." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... l/#ABADDON
Set: "He has a dark complexion and jet-black hair." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... .html/#SET

Most of the Gods in terms of skin color are described as being fair-skinned, tan or dark-skinned. According to JoS and a Clergy members personal experiences, there's at least one dark-skinned Black God. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that "very dark-skinned" = tan Aryan. I'm not attacking you or trying to invalidate any of your experiences with the Gods - your artwork is amazing, I'm only trying to show that this doesn't make logical sense and what you're saying doesn't match the official description of the Gods.
RTR Archive

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:14 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:In regards to your question: is this what they 'really' look like? As I described, I'm 'seeing' them with my minds eye; going on my connection to them coupled with my own gut intuition. I go into a trance, into void meditation as I'm working. Thats how I know what's happening...I have no more conception of time, I'm totally immersed in the art. Hours pass like minutes. I know when this state is reached, I've made a good strong connection because I get guided in what to do. It's not really me choosing the colors or anything, at least, not totally. I'm being given suggestions the whole way. And I go with what I'm given, which is my own choice.

I have to work to keep up with what I'm getting when this works successfully. I'm doing my best to create images that are as accurate portrayals as I can manage. Of course, the Gods aren't literally materializing before me so I can take a snapshot.

Their images are being filtered through my hands, my heart, my mind, my love for them, my ability to create images. And I'm not perfect. I'm doing the best that I can, which is all I CAN do.

I believe you're possibly asking because of Sekhet? When HPS Maxine described Her, she said she has blonde hair and dark skin. Whites who get a lot of sun TAN to a beautiful shade of dark brown. Satans Demons are from Duat and to my knowledge, are all Aryans, except for a couple who are part grey. Aryan means white. I imagine if I was wrong about this, if I grossly misrepresented Her, someone here who's seen Her, who knows Her well would have pointed this out immediately and directly.

Actually, now that I think about it, according to the JoS Demonology section - Lord Shax, Lord Amdusias, Lord Vine and Lady Sekhet are Black Gods, as they're all explicitly described to be dark-skinned. Dark means black or brown. It's not stated anywhere on any of the JoS sites that all 72 Demons are Aryan, only that the majority of them are, with the rest being described as Black or Hybrid race. If this is incorrect, please cite where it states that all of the Gods are either Aryan or Hybrid race. If Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan, She'd simply be described as "tan" like the rest of the Aryan Gods who are tan or if She were Aryan with a dark complexion She'd be described to have just that, it wouldn't be explicitly stated that She has dark skin. For example-
Glasya-Labolas: "He has lightly tanned skin..." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... YA-LABOLAS
Gusion: "He has high cheek bones and tanned skin." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... tml#GUSION
Anubis: "He has straight blonde hair to below his ears and tanned skin." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ml/#ANUBIS
Abaddon: "He is dark looking with a dark complexion..." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... l/#ABADDON
Set: "He has a dark complexion and jet-black hair." http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... .html/#SET

Most of the Gods in terms of skin color are described as being fair-skinned, tan or dark-skinned. According to JoS and a Clergy members personal experiences, there's at least one dark-skinned Black God. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that "very dark-skinned" = tan Aryan. I'm not attacking you or trying to invalidate any of your experiences with the Gods - your artwork is amazing, I'm only trying to show that this doesn't make logical sense and what you're saying doesn't match the official description of the Gods.

Now that you brought this up, I also remembered Lady Vapula, who is described as having dark skin and portrayed as such in astralartsofthegods.weebly.com.

There are other portraits there, too.
Pineapple on fire!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Most beautiful artwork, Zola. Both the portraits and the stories behind them are very impressive :)

Sekhet is very delicately beautiful.

When I saw Samigina's portrait, I was like "daaaamn" (in a good and respectful way of course xD)

Andras' portrait reminds me of Sebastian Bach (the hard rock singer, not the classical composer) when younger.

Furfur's portrait kind of looks like a female and truly white version of Michael Jackson.

Abigor's got markings like Alice Cooper.

Bastet's slightly resembles Angelina Jolie.

Amon Ra's and Astaroth's are two portraits I have to look closer to perceive all the details better, especially the eyes. When looking from a distance, Amon Ra's portrait looks like a black metal artist, like one of the guys from Immortal (except he is indeed immortal xD)

And if you take Abraxas' portrait and use the same face shape you used on Adolf's, add slighty thicker and darker eyebrows than Abraxas', slightly thicker (both upper and lower) and more pink colored lips, and sideburns going all the way down to the chin...voila, that's me xD.

Note: I mean no offense with these remarks. Of course the Gods look way better than any of these people I mentioned. These are just slight and superficial resemblances.

Keep up the good work, Zola.

Hail Satan!

Oh, now that I've read this message again, I noticed I actually meant Seshat is very delicately beautiful, not Sekhet. Although she is beautiful, too.
Pineapple on fire!

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Sep 04, 2018 3:55 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Oh, I forgot to say, Wotan Warrior, that is a really beautiful image of Astaroth. Did you find that on the site astral images of the Gods?

Yes, you can find it in the astral art of the gods, I remember the drawing was done by someone who in the previous forum used the nickname Kamil.

Bull Gotze

Postby Bull Gotze » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:

Quit spreading nonsense, you are polluting popular opinion on the groups with your failed perception.

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:10 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:Actually, now that I think about it, according to the JoS Demonology section - Lord Shax, Lord Amdusias, Lord Vine and Lady Sekhet are Black Gods, as they're all explicitly described to be dark-skinned. Dark means black or brown. It's not stated anywhere on any of the JoS sites that all 72 Demons are Aryan, only that the majority of them are, with the rest being described as Black or Hybrid race. If this is incorrect, please cite where it states that all of the Gods are either Aryan or Hybrid race. If Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan, She'd simply be described as "tan" like the rest of the Aryan Gods who are tan or if She were Aryan with a dark complexion She'd be described to have just that, it wouldn't be explicitly stated that She has dark skin. For example-
I'm only trying to show that this doesn't make logical sense and what you're saying doesn't match the official description of the Gods.

You say illogical things, not Zola. 'Cause according to what you affirm, then Satan race mixed.. Set is one of His sons. So? Is it this way OR you are wrong?
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:49 am

Academic Scholar:
You're a fantastic researcher. Its impressive how you've managed to bring all these quotes to bear. However, I respectfully point out to you that in all these quotes:

Glasya-Labolas: "He has lightly tanned skin..."
Gusion: "He has high cheek bones and tanned skin."
Anubis: "He has straight blonde hair to below his ears and tanned skin."
Abaddon: "He is dark looking with a dark complexion..."
Set: "He has a dark complexion and jet-black hair."

Not a single one of these explicitly states they are negro. Dark and tanned skin is NOT black skin. Is NOT the same race. And Set is a Son of Satan. So He's ARYAN.

Look at Hitlers Germany. And I remind you that Satan called the shots in His Germany. While Hitler had much respect for the other races, and allied with them, he didn't encourage them to live with him in his country. Our tenet as National Socialists are each race to its own. As it is in nature.

Hitlers Germany was for the Germans and they're aryan. As above, so below. The white race is the literal blood of the Gods of Duat. The Gods are from Duat. Their Leader is Satan, the Aryan God. While, as I say, a couple of them are part grey, this is not the majority or the norm but a rare couple of exceptions that Satan allowed, as they were very loyal to Him and where else could they go and have a home: with the enemy greys? That was very compassionate of Him. He gave them a place.

The black race has their own Gods who would be living in their own countries, on their own worlds, with their own race would they not?The universe is a big place. Its only here, on this planet, where we have the races pushed (by the jews) to intermingle, to race mix. This isn't natural, it's not reflected in nature. I don't think the Gods would be living like that. They're free and sovereign people and its a natural tendency to want to be with your own people, your own race.

Looking at Sermons from the Clergy, how our Hitler ran His country (Germany for the Germans), natural law, etc...I've drawn this logical conclusion. It is QUITE logical and reasoned: I'm not saying this out of the blue. I don't get why you would even say: “this doesn't make logical sense” or: “what you're saying doesn't match the official description of the Gods”. In point of fact, I paid very close attention to the descriptions of the Gods.

“Satan and his Demons, who are of the Nordic-Aryan race of extra-terrestrials, were the first Nazis, and they passed the teachings of primordial National Socialism down to their human offspring through the old, original, pre-Christian Pagan religions, back when "Pagan" literally meant "of Satan," or in other words, before "Paganism" became politically correct in the Christianized, Marxist, egalitarian form that is available for all people today as opposed to being only for the greatest of the great and the mightiest of the mighty like it used to be”.

HP Jake Carlson

There are many black Gods who have allied themselves to Satan. But they aren't the ancient ones from Duat, who lived in Egypt (among other places). When we look at the ancient statues, they all have blue eyes. They were not Negros.

The jews infiltrated and destroyed from within, and for the last how many hundreds of years, whites have had this white guilt pounded into them with this system of race-mixing that the jews have forcefully installed with the help of Christianity, Islam, and Communism.

ALL the Gods of Duat are Aryan? White? Oy Veh! Thats 'racist'! Thats not inclusive! If someone writes dark or tan skin, surely that means negro! HOW could it be otherwise?

That is enemy programming thinks. I would point out that whites get dark skinned with a lot of tanning in the sun. That doesn't make them Negros. We're different races. Nothing wrong with that, nothing insulting in that. The Asian race hasn't any problem keeping to their own, but for some reason (enemy programming) whites seem to think we have to be 'inclusive'. As if, claiming our Aryan Gods are white is somehow denigrating or insulting or leaving the black race out, when that isn't the case. They have their own Gods, their own race, their own DNA, their own racial destiny.

There are hundreds of Gods here on this earth, many of whom are black. I never said there weren't any. But I'm painting the ones in the JoS lists, who are referred to as the Gods of Duat. And that list isn't very big. It doesn't cover all the Gods, obviously. Just the high ranking ones.

We hail to the Gods of Duat. Satan's Demons, who are ARYAN. I don't think the Gods live in multicultural society's. Why? Because my REASON tells me: they aren't slaves like the goyim here, where we have this multiculturalism SHIT forced down our throats!

WHY would a black Goddess want to live on a planet filled with aryan Gods, when she could be living on a planet of her own race? She wouldn't. Therefore, She isn't from Duat. Therefore, She isn't aryan. The Gods listed on the JoS are the high ranking Gods of Duat. Satan's Demons. What is hard to understand? How does this not make sense? How is my logic faulty?

“Satan and his Demons who were the original Supermen who gave birth to the Aryan peoples through intercourse with human females who "they saw to be fair," meaning White or pale.  The politically correct versions of the Christian Bible that came after the King James version substituted the word "fair" with "beautiful" to erase the racial references to Satan and his Demons mating with racially White females.  The deliberate assault on the racial aspect of Genesis 6:1-4 in the Torah, is a Jewish attempt to manipulate the Aryan collective unconscious and to pollute the Aryan soul by encouraging racial compromise through race-mixing and it is a Jewish attempt to delete Aryan history”.

HP Jake Carlson

I'm not sorry if this doesn't fit with the PC version of things, or if me saying this is hurting somebody's feelings, (though my purpose for saying it isn't to hurt anyone). Some people having this programming embedded deeply, perhaps. I was never subjected to that Xian programming, so I wouldn't really know about that but I DO think its telling, that out of all the membership here, its a WHITE person who takes me to task on this so thoroughly they come after me with numerous quotes etc.

Take a good long look at the portrait from astral art of the Gods, and compare the features to a negro female and a white female. The features are obviously aryan. The artist took a white girls face and painted her VERY dark:

Also there is this, that when HPS Maxine was describing how to make contact with your Demon lover, she was saying you can visualize your ideal lover, and this gives the Demon something to inhabit, at first. So how they look initially, is in essence, filtered through your own race and expectations...I would think this applies to the other Demons too....and no, I'm not stating this to be in any way disrespectful to the Gods of Duat my point being: is it possible HPS Shannon saw Her in a form (race) she would most easily relate to?

I suppose the same could be said of me, except that the logic and reason appears, from where I'm sitting anyways, to lean towards my argument, that they're aryan.

Thank you for the kind compliment on my art.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:10 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Academic Scholar:
You're a fantastic researcher. Its impressive how you've managed to bring all these quotes to bear. However, I respectfully point out to you that in all these quotes:

Not a single one of these explicitly states they are negro. Dark and tanned skin is NOT black skin. Is NOT the same race. And Set is a Son of Satan. So He's ARYAN.

Look at Hitlers Germany. And I remind you that Satan called the shots in His Germany. While Hitler had much respect for the other races, and allied with them, he didn't encourage them to live with him in his country. Our tenet as National Socialists are each race to its own. As it is in nature.

Hitlers Germany was for the Germans and they're aryan. As above, so below. The white race is the literal blood of the Gods of Duat. The Gods are from Duat. Their Leader is Satan, the Aryan God. While, as I say, a couple of them are part grey, this is not the majority or the norm but a rare couple of exceptions that Satan allowed, as they were very loyal to Him and where else could they go and have a home: with the enemy greys? That was very compassionate of Him. He gave them a place.

The black race has their own Gods who would be living in their own countries, on their own worlds, with their own race would they not?The universe is a big place. Its only here, on this planet, where we have the races pushed (by the jews) to intermingle, to race mix. This isn't natural, it's not reflected in nature. I don't think the Gods would be living like that. They're free and sovereign people and its a natural tendency to want to be with your own people, your own race.

Looking at Sermons from the Clergy, how our Hitler ran His country (Germany for the Germans), natural law, etc...I've drawn this logical conclusion. It is QUITE logical and reasoned: I'm not saying this out of the blue. I don't get why you would even say: “this doesn't make logical sense” or: “what you're saying doesn't match the official description of the Gods”. In point of fact, I paid very close attention to the descriptions of the Gods.

“Satan and his Demons, who are of the Nordic-Aryan race of extra-terrestrials, were the first Nazis, and they passed the teachings of primordial National Socialism down to their human offspring through the old, original, pre-Christian Pagan religions, back when "Pagan" literally meant "of Satan," or in other words, before "Paganism" became politically correct in the Christianized, Marxist, egalitarian form that is available for all people today as opposed to being only for the greatest of the great and the mightiest of the mighty like it used to be”.

HP Jake Carlson

There are many black Gods who have allied themselves to Satan. But they aren't the ancient ones from Duat, who lived in Egypt (among other places). When we look at the ancient statues, they all have blue eyes. They were not Negros.

The jews infiltrated and destroyed from within, and for the last how many hundreds of years, whites have had this white guilt pounded into them with this system of race-mixing that the jews have forcefully installed with the help of Christianity, Islam, and Communism.

ALL the Gods of Duat are Aryan? White? Oy Veh! Thats 'racist'! Thats not inclusive! If someone writes dark or tan skin, surely that means negro! HOW could it be otherwise?

That is enemy programming thinks. I would point out that whites get dark skinned with a lot of tanning in the sun. That doesn't make them Negros. We're different races. Nothing wrong with that, nothing insulting in that. The Asian race hasn't any problem keeping to their own, but for some reason (enemy programming) whites seem to think we have to be 'inclusive'. As if, claiming our Aryan Gods are white is somehow denigrating or insulting or leaving the black race out, when that isn't the case. They have their own Gods, their own race, their own DNA, their own racial destiny.

There are hundreds of Gods here on this earth, many of whom are black. I never said there weren't any. But I'm painting the ones in the JoS lists, who are referred to as the Gods of Duat. And that list isn't very big. It doesn't cover all the Gods, obviously. Just the high ranking ones.

We hail to the Gods of Duat. Satan's Demons, who are ARYAN. I don't think the Gods live in multicultural society's. Why? Because my REASON tells me: they aren't slaves like the goyim here, where we have this multiculturalism SHIT forced down our throats!

WHY would a black Goddess want to live on a planet filled with aryan Gods, when she could be living on a planet of her own race? She wouldn't. Therefore, She isn't from Duat. Therefore, She isn't aryan. The Gods listed on the JoS are the high ranking Gods of Duat. Satan's Demons. What is hard to understand? How does this not make sense? How is my logic faulty?

“Satan and his Demons who were the original Supermen who gave birth to the Aryan peoples through intercourse with human females who "they saw to be fair," meaning White or pale.  The politically correct versions of the Christian Bible that came after the King James version substituted the word "fair" with "beautiful" to erase the racial references to Satan and his Demons mating with racially White females.  The deliberate assault on the racial aspect of Genesis 6:1-4 in the Torah, is a Jewish attempt to manipulate the Aryan collective unconscious and to pollute the Aryan soul by encouraging racial compromise through race-mixing and it is a Jewish attempt to delete Aryan history”.

HP Jake Carlson

I'm not sorry if this doesn't fit with the PC version of things, or if me saying this is hurting somebody's feelings, (though my purpose for saying it isn't to hurt anyone). Some people having this programming embedded deeply, perhaps. I was never subjected to that Xian programming, so I wouldn't really know about that but I DO think its telling, that out of all the membership here, its a WHITE person who takes me to task on this so thoroughly they come after me with numerous quotes etc.

Take a good long look at the portrait from astral art of the Gods, and compare the features to a negro female and a white female. The features are obviously aryan. The artist took a white girls face and painted her VERY dark:

Also there is this, that when HPS Maxine was describing how to make contact with your Demon lover, she was saying you can visualize your ideal lover, and this gives the Demon something to inhabit, at first. So how they look initially, is in essence, filtered through your own race and expectations...I would think this applies to the other Demons too....and no, I'm not stating this to be in any way disrespectful to the Gods of Duat my point being: is it possible HPS Shannon saw Her in a form (race) she would most easily relate to?

I suppose the same could be said of me, except that the logic and reason appears, from where I'm sitting anyways, to lean towards my argument, that they're aryan.

Very well put. I'll admit it's a bit confusing for me to see some of the Gods with such dark skins such as Amdusias and Vapula, but it's true that it doesn't make sense for different races of Gods to be of the same origin.

I wonder if their skin tone is something they have modified to their liking? Or maybe over-tanning from before they achieved Godhood?
Pineapple on fire!

T.A.O.L.

Postby T.A.O.L. » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:28 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Academic Scholar:

HP Jake Carlson

HP Jake Carlson

I used to play with the neighbours kids, and one year they went on holiday to a place in southern europe, where they spend much time in the swimming pool outside.
When they got back they had tanned to about as dark as the middle picture. Except for what was covered by clothes.
Theyre aryans. Blonde haired even. Theyre not even tanned at all during winter time.

Some aryans tan more than others with the same sun exposure and some burn faster than others. Even such differences excist between siblings.
"Good nutrition is the key to wisdom"
~ Lydia is awesome :D ~
"Dont put on your skin what you can't eat"

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:58 am

Amdusias has long black hair. He is tall with long fingers and he has strong, rough hands. His wings are tan and He has dark skin. He is NOT negro. I am so infuriated by this! By the idea that people claim our Gods are negro Gods, when they aren't! There is this thing, that is so popularized, because of race mixing that is because of the jews, that our Gods are somehow race mixed, when they are NOT.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm a piece of shit for saying so but I stand by this.
And you can ridicule me and discredit me and attack me. OK. No problem. Whatever. But the Gods of Duat are WHITE.

Satan's Demons are WHITE.

So please, tell me I'm wrong! I'd really like to hear what HP Jake Carlson has to say about it. I'll listen to HIM.
I respect Him and His opinions.

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:13 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Not a single one of these explicitly states they are negro. Dark and tanned skin is NOT black skin. Is NOT the same race. And Set is a Son of Satan. So He's ARYAN.

YoakeHoshi wrote:You say illogical things, not Zola. 'Cause according to what you affirm, then Satan race mixed.. Set is one of His sons. So? Is it this way OR you are wrong?

Bull Gotye wrote:Quit spreading nonsense, you are polluting popular opinion on the groups with your failed perception.

There's been a misunderstanding..I never said or implied that any of the Gods I referenced were non-Aryan, I reaffirmed that these Gods, including Lord Set, are Aryan and that if Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan it'd simply be stated that She has a dark complexion and/or tan skin, not dark skin.
The bottom line is that Lady Sekhet is described to have dark skin, which means black skin not tan, and our JoS Black HP has stated this Goddess to be Black.
RTR Archive

Egon

Postby Egon » Wed Sep 05, 2018 12:57 pm

Not all of Satan's Demons are White and nowhere this implies they are race mixed. God Amdusias is of a different race of aliens that is friendly to our side. This can be very well the case with several other Gods with unknown races to us.

Academic Scholar wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Not a single one of these explicitly states they are negro. Dark and tanned skin is NOT black skin. Is NOT the same race. And Set is a Son of Satan. So He's ARYAN.

YoakeHoshi wrote:You say illogical things, not Zola. 'Cause according to what you affirm, then Satan race mixed.. Set is one of His sons. So? Is it this way OR you are wrong?

Bull Gotye wrote:Quit spreading nonsense, you are polluting popular opinion on the groups with your failed perception.

There's been a misunderstanding..I never said or implied that any of the Gods I referenced were non-Aryan, I reaffirmed that these Gods, including Lord Set, are Aryan and that if Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan it'd simply be stated that She has a dark complexion and/or tan skin, not dark skin.
The bottom line is that Lady Sekhet is described to have dark skin, which means black skin not tan, and our JoS Black HP has stated this Goddess to be Black.

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:01 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:There's been a misunderstanding..I never said or implied that any of the Gods I referenced were non-Aryan, I reaffirmed that these Gods, including Lord Set, are Aryan and that if Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan it'd simply be stated that She has a dark complexion and/or tan skin, not dark skin.

I didn't know that 'dark skin' means black race. If there were black Gods in the list I think HPs Maxine would have CLEARLY written it. Something like "He/She is black" or "He/She is of black race". And if Zola didn't represent Them in the right way, don't you think the Gods would have told her? Do you think Zola would have shared portraits that doesn't represent Them? Do you know Artists can be very self-critical? We are our worst judges y'know? So, this said, I think Zola looked at the portraits for hours and hours before sharing them, I do it before sharing mine as well. I wouldn't ever share something that is not the best I can do and the best representation. I think Zola is the same. So maybe give it some thought. Btw, this is just my 2 cent opinion.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:08 pm

Egon wrote:Not all of Satan's Demons are White and nowhere this implies they are race mixed. God Amdusias is of a different race of aliens that is friendly to our side. This can be very well the case with several other Gods with unknown races to us.

Yes, true, but still, not black. I'm not saying I have the absolute truth or anything, I can be wrong, I just base my view on what I've read. And I've never read black race anywhere. I wait some HP to answer on this topic. :)
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:24 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Amdusias has long black hair. He is tall with long fingers and he has strong, rough hands. His wings are tan and He has dark skin. He is NOT negro. I am so infuriated by this! By the idea that people claim our Gods are negro Gods, when they aren't! There is this thing, that is so popularized, because of race mixing that is because of the jews, that our Gods are somehow race mixed, when they are NOT.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm a piece of shit for saying so but I stand by this.
And you can ridicule me and discredit me and attack me. OK. No problem. Whatever. But the Gods of Duat are WHITE.

So please, tell me I'm wrong! I'd really like to hear what HP Jake Carlson has to say about it. I'll listen to HIM.

I'm not sure if that was directed at me (since I mentioned Amdusias), but I mostly agree with you, Zola. I did not make such claims myself or discredit you, and if it sounded like I did, that was not intended. You are not wrong. Just wanted to clarify this, in case that was directed at me.

There is much more to race than just skin color, and indeed the traces in these Gods are still Aryan. Vapula is also described as having straight hair and red eyes, which blacks do not have.

I just still wonder, what makes the skin of these Gods look dark? In our race, it is sun exposure. Like T.A.O.L. said, some whites get more tanned than others. I myself just get very red when exposed to the sun.
Pineapple on fire!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:41 pm

[i]"I reaffirmed that these Gods, including Lord Set, are Aryan (you did? I guess I missed that part) and that if Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan it'd simply be stated that She has a dark complexion and/or tan skin, not dark skin.
The bottom line is that Lady Sekhet is described to have dark skin, which means black skin not tan, and our JoS Black HP has stated this Goddess to be Black".
[/i]

No...not the bottom line. She is NOT black. Dark complexion, dark skin, whats the difference? You're splitting hairs:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/193340

Bull Gotze

Postby Bull Gotze » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:58 pm

Egon wrote:Not all of Satan's Demons are White and nowhere this implies they are race mixed. God Amdusias is of a different race of aliens that is friendly to our side. This can be very well the case with several other Gods with unknown races to us.

Academic Scholar wrote:

She did not state Sekhet to be of the black race and so isnt Amdusias of a different race. Which Egon probably took that information from an old audio sermon if I remember correctly. They are both white, whatever the hell that means, since you most you seems to attibute the term to specific groups of "nordic" tribes which are distinct. Our serpent lays on the base chakra which is described has having 5 petals only. And the white race is a massive filter for a great variety of cosmic energies. So it takes extra sensibility to be able to pick up on distinct tribes.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Sep 07, 2018 2:47 am

"I was wondering if you would mind if I printed these out to use them in informational books I'm compiling? They are for study purposes and it would be great to have a face to go with all the information gathered from the JOS. I'm making a hard copy library and figured I'd ask".

Hi Raven. Sorry I missed your post! The Details of the Portraits I shared are meant to be free for anyone who wants to print them out for like you say, informational purposes. I would be honored if you included my work in yours. Thank you, Sister! It would mean a lot to me!

I've worked really hard to create these and the primary purpose for the Details of the bigger Portraits I've shared - and WHY I shared them - is that they are now available for any Satanist who wants them. One of the reasons I posted them online is so that even if I die they will live on here, on the internet, available for everyone. So please do. It would be an honor. Thank you!

Hail to ALL the Gods of Hell!

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Sep 07, 2018 3:27 am

I might I add that I HEARD FROM OTHERS for Sekhet to be one of Satan's wifes, so this proves she is an aryan that has tanned herself, otherwise, why would Our Gods race mix and don't allows to race mix ourselves for common sense?????

Just thought to point that out.

PLUS, Set is one of Satan's sons, why would he have a race mixed child..??????

ALSO, pay attention to the faces........ like Zola pointed out.....
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:47 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:[i]"I reaffirmed that these Gods, including Lord Set, are Aryan (you did? I guess I missed that part) and that if Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan it'd simply be stated that She has a dark complexion and/or tan skin, not dark skin.
The bottom line is that Lady Sekhet is described to have dark skin, which means black skin not tan, and our JoS Black HP has stated this Goddess to be Black".
[/i]

No...not the bottom line. She is NOT black. Dark complexion, dark skin, whats the difference? You're splitting hairs:

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joy ... ics/193340

From the yahoo groups link you sent me:
Shannon
One of our non-white gods, Sekhmet, who is a "black" Daemon goddess is a very top ranking God of Hell, and is higher in rank then some of the other Aryan gods. So its not always just about race.
This Iced Frost character is not foolish enough to talk down at our Non-White gods..

We are all a family here and there are ranks all around but just like our gods, we all have our own greatness. That's the essence of SS and evolving the soul. Expressing the potential.

High Priestess Shannon
--------------------------------------------

YoakeHoshi wrote:I didn't know that 'dark skin' means black race. If there were black Gods in the list I think HPs Maxine would have CLEARLY written it. Something like "He/She is black" or "He/She is of black race". And if Zola didn't represent Them in the right way, don't you think the Gods would have told her? Do you think Zola would have shared portraits that doesn't represent Them? Do you know Artists can be very self-critical? We are our worst judges y'know? So, this said, I think Zola looked at the portraits for hours and hours before sharing them, I do it before sharing mine as well. I wouldn't ever share something that is not the best I can do and the best representation. I think Zola is the same. So maybe give it some thought. Btw, this is just my 2 cent opinion.

I should've clarified that Lady Sekhet is Black in the sense that She has naturally Black skin thats not the result of a tan, not in the sense of being a racially Black human as we're taking about ET beings.

Exactly but it was being claimed and is even still being claimed that His Demons are all White and the ones who are explicitly described to be dark-skinned are being portrayed as White or tan.
zolaluckystar wrote:Amdusias has long black hair. He is tall with long fingers and he has strong, rough hands. His wings are tan and He has dark skin. He is NOT negro. I am so infuriated by this! By the idea that people claim our Gods are negro Gods, when they aren't! There is this thing, that is so popularized, because of race mixing that is because of the jews, that our Gods are somehow race mixed, when they are NOT.

When HP Jake Carlson stated in the yahoo groups link you sent me that Lady Sekhet and Mother Lilith are the same entity, I assumed he meant that they're the same in ancient Egyptian mythology, like how its been stated Lord Satan is Lord Osiris in ancient Egyptian mythology but in reality are two separate different entities. Its shown in the JoS demonology section that Lady Sekhet and Mother Lilith are separate Demons. You proved my own point in the yahoo groups link you sent me.
I feel its time for me to exit this thread. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or made you feel discredited. This was bound to be pointed out and addressed by someone as there are multiple Demons described to have "dark-skin" yet there are no depictions of this and our HPs confirmed there are non-Aryan Demons.
RTR Archive

Academic Scholar

Postby Academic Scholar » Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:39 pm

Also, on a final note, I never said or implied anywhere that Satan and His Demons are race mixers and/or race mixed. I only stated that according to JoS, the majority of the 72 Demons are Aryan while the minority are either Black or Hybrid race. Just because all of the 72 Demons aren’t the same race doesn’t mean they’re race mixers or race mixed.
RTR Archive

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:45 pm

I never said there weren't non-aryan Demons. I don't think you read the entire thread there (or even here). It actually doesn't discredit me at all. And anyways, this isn't even about discrediting me. This is about our Gods. You can insult me, no problem but if you insult them, I'm going to have to fight you on that. Heres what HP's Shannon said:

"notice how I put quotations marks beside the word black. Not black as in a black gentile, I mean that in a different way".

thats HPS Shannon.

HP Jake Carlson:

"No, they had a different experience than you did. Sekhmet is a wife of Ptah, and Ptah is Satan. And like I said, Satan follows the rules that he invented, concerning mixing with other races: the rules that he expects his humans to follow, as well.

You shouldn't take this as disrespect or an insult, Shannon. You are doing a wonderful job. Nobody can argue against that.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson"

I'm not meaning any disrespect to anyone. But I have to say, it infuriates me. I grew up in an all white town and over the years, I've seen us become a minority in our own lands, our own country and now, even our own GODS, we are apparently, not allowed to claim as our own! We have to be 'multicultural'. We have to be PC. And this is pushed by a WHITE member. If this doesn't show us how whites have been brainwashed to hate themselves, I don't know what does.

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:19 pm

Not to be disrespectful towards HPs, but why isn't this post pinned to the top of the forum posts? Like the SS calendar was.
Considering that xtianity is falling down lately, and many people seek to find spirituality, it would make sense to put them on the front of the page on the forums so that curious people see Gods/Demons for how they truly look. I think once people see that Demons don't have red skin, horns and all that xtian bs, a lot of the fear will be dispelled from them.
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA (terminated, will make new one and upload to it once I get better internet)

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:45 pm

Academic Scholar wrote:When HP Jake Carlson stated in the yahoo groups link you sent me that Lady Sekhet and Mother Lilith are the same entity, I assumed he meant that they're the same in ancient Egyptian mythology, like how its been stated Lord Satan is Lord Osiris in ancient Egyptian mythology but in reality are two separate different entities. Its shown in the JoS demonology section that Lady Sekhet and Mother Lilith are separate Demons. You proved my own point in the yahoo groups link you sent me.
I feel its time for me to exit this thread. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings or made you feel discredited. This was bound to be pointed out and addressed by someone as there are multiple Demons described to have "dark-skin" yet there are no depictions of this and our HPs confirmed there are non-Aryan Demons.

Oh no, please stay.
With that thread on the yahoo group, I think Zola wanted to make you understand that, on this black skin Demons topic, even the Priesthood have different opinions. After that thread I guess there weren't news on the topic, otherwise HP Jake or HPs Shannon would have stepped in again and said something like "Ok, Sekhmet is black" or "Ok, Sekhmet is white" . This should make you understand that it didn't finish there. They probably keep their positions on the matter. If ALL the clergy says that there are black Gods and Goddesses, THEN ok, fine. :) I'm just writing because I like to clarify, as we say, "to find the needle in the haystack (or is it straw-stack?)".
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:47 am

I was looking at what you said and in all fairness, yes, I have to say I did misunderstand in regards to where you listed Glasya and the others there. Sorry about that. My bad. Perhaps it would have been clearer if you'd listed the ones you were saying you interpret as 'black' prominently and not the others.

When I painted Vine, I actually did think that was dark skinned! I guess its all in interpretation. One persons dark is not another persons. Like I said, I'm not perfect. I'm doing my best.

Perhaps my Portraits of Vapula and and Amdusias will be to your liking. I painted His in 2015, hers in 2017.

Vapula

Amdusias

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:00 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I was looking at what you said and in all fairness, yes, I have to say I did misunderstand in regards to where you listed Glasya and the others there. Sorry about that. My bad. Perhaps it would have been clearer if you'd listed the ones you were saying you interpret as 'black' prominently and not the others.

When I painted Vine, I actually did think that was dark skinned! I guess its all in interpretation. One persons dark is not another persons. Like I said, I'm not perfect. I'm doing my best.

Perhaps my Portraits of Vapula and and Amdusias will be to your liking. I painted His in 2015, hers in 2017.

Vapula

Amdusias

Beautiful work, like the others.

These two portraits, and especially the Amdusias one, remind me of a certain style of artwork for which I don't have an exact reference right now, but it's famous for having been done by a specific artist in history.

I mean, not that they are both the same style. Each one of them remind me of a specific one, that's what I mean.

And on a side note, I know that this has nothing to do with the latest subjects discussed here, but did Eva Braun complete the Magnum Opus, too? This came into mind when I remembered what you said about Hitler now being a God, too.
Pineapple on fire!

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:39 pm

Probably off topic in a sense, but when Amdusias is summoned by SS for help regarding his speciality, does he appear all giddy and cheerful and happy? O.o
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Reckoned666

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:17 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Just a few more:

Sekhet

Seshat

Seere

Abigor

Samigina

When I saw the image of Samigina I was truly captivated. And I checked her on the JoS page, it's written that she has tanned wings though :o but in your painting they are white.