Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:00 am

Oh btw, a sport teacher has really tanned skin, dark skin from the tan, so that could be it.

Just thought to mention.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:25 pm

Thanks Dypet :)

I'm very fond of His portrait. The room Hes in and the lighting is really gorgeous. Hmm. I'd be interested to know which artist's you were thinking of. Interesting!

About Eva. Its my understanding that she did.

HML: He didn't feel like that to me but that doesn't mean He couldn't be. We are all individuals and have different experiences.

Reckoned, Shes standing in a strong light source, Her wings are semi-transparent and the tan I put on was really subtle. But you're right, its not being seen at all here. Guess maybe I'll have to go back in and darken them a little more. Thanks.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 284

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby shinninglight » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:01 pm

there are black gods but from a defferent race.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
shinninglight
Posts: 284

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby shinninglight » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Egon wrote:Not all of Satan's Demons are White and nowhere this implies they are race mixed. God Amdusias is of a different race of aliens that is friendly to our side. This can be very well the case with several other Gods with unknown races to us.

Academic Scholar wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Not a single one of these explicitly states they are negro. Dark and tanned skin is NOT black skin. Is NOT the same race. And Set is a Son of Satan. So He's ARYAN.

YoakeHoshi wrote:You say illogical things, not Zola. 'Cause according to what you affirm, then Satan race mixed.. Set is one of His sons. So? Is it this way OR you are wrong?

Bull Gotye wrote:Quit spreading nonsense, you are polluting popular opinion on the groups with your failed perception.

There's been a misunderstanding..I never said or implied that any of the Gods I referenced were non-Aryan, I reaffirmed that these Gods, including Lord Set, are Aryan and that if Lady Sekhet was a tan Aryan it'd simply be stated that She has a dark complexion and/or tan skin, not dark skin.
The bottom line is that Lady Sekhet is described to have dark skin, which means black skin not tan, and our JoS Black HP has stated this Goddess to be Black.

this is correct,if you look at the demon section not all the gods have white Aryan features,some of them are from a deferent race.
HAIL SATAN

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:39 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Thanks Dypet :)

I'm very fond of His portrait. The room Hes in and the lighting is really gorgeous. Hmm. I'd be interested to know which artist's you were thinking of. Interesting!

About Eva. Its my understanding that she did.

HML: He didn't feel like that to me but that doesn't mean He couldn't be. We are all individuals and have different experiences.

Reckoned, Shes standing in a strong light source, Her wings are semi-transparent and the tan I put on was really subtle. But you're right, its not being seen at all here. Guess maybe I'll have to go back in and darken them a little more. Thanks.


Sometimes I'm really messy with my references, but I'll be sure to tell you if I remember.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Aldrick Strickland
Posts: 218

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I was looking at what you said and in all fairness, yes, I have to say I did misunderstand in regards to where you listed Glasya and the others there. Sorry about that. My bad. Perhaps it would have been clearer if you'd listed the ones you were saying you interpret as 'black' prominently and not the others.

When I painted Vine, I actually did think that was dark skinned! I guess its all in interpretation. One persons dark is not another persons. Like I said, I'm not perfect. I'm doing my best.

Perhaps my Portraits of Vapula and and Amdusias will be to your liking. I painted His in 2015, hers in 2017.


Image

Vapula

Image

Amdusias


Falls over. These are so Beautiful.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

User avatar
Egon
Posts: 560
Location: ᛉ Praise the Sun ᛉ
Contact:

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Egon » Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:37 am

Hokuto no Ken has some superb art to be used as study material in my opinion. I will further use for anatomy refference for muscular Gods like Sorath (I hope to reach this level some day O-:)

Image

Image

Image

Image



From Berserk:

Image

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:12 am

I know Sorath very well as He is one of my Guardian Demons and He is indeed very muscular and fit. He is a most beautiful God. He's lovely. He's truly beautiful! A most beautiful man/God!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

Nyxbyte
Posts: 3

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Nyxbyte » Fri Oct 05, 2018 8:48 pm

Man, this portraits are so awesome!! No wonder father Satan and all the Gods really liked them!!
You seem very advanced spiritually, could you give me some guidance on how to meet my guardian?
Thanks in advance.
Hail Satan Lucifer, creator of earth, the true God, and the most lovable father!
Hail all of the original Gods!!

absolute13
Posts: 65

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby absolute13 » Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:17 am

Egon wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk (Andras sounds like David Bowie and Sorath is the Soprano (queen).

That's awesome, I admire Sorath very much and Queen is an incredible band too, I will probably sketch and draw Sorath as well inspired by your post, but I might do some courses to improve and do a proper artwork. Also Freddie Mercury was a baritone not a soprano.

Since our Antichrist is a God, I included Him in the Portraits. I envisioned how He would appear as a God. So...younger looking, maybe clean shaven, maybe hair a little longer, in a more youthful style. Adolf Hitler was fine with what I did but He did have a request: He asked me to picture Him with an eagle


In my experience with him I had his image, after doing Merkaba, as like he was when on Earth, but looking more 'shining' and 'Godly' if you get it, like in this picture:

Image

Some collage I've made with Vladimir Suvorov's paiting:
Image




The first image of Adolf Hitler is amazing.

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:44 am

Nyxbyte,

re guidance on how to meet ones Guardian Demon:

I can only answer from my own experience. I'll try to answer.

I've always been what they call psychic and open, so that probably helps a lot. I think the most open times for myself are when I'm deep in trance immersed in painting, or writing. I really like to write and when I'm totally into it, I get communications, insights, information comes to me. I also find throwing clay to be terrific for doing void. Its very pleasurable.

Other times would definitely be when I'm doing yoga. I take classes. I'm fortunate, able to have classes for free. Many yoga places will be happy to let you trade time cleaning for them in exchange for free classes. I used to do that before I found the place I'm in presently. I suppose one could look at having to be the janitor as shitty but I rather enjoyed the alone time in the studio. I'd try to treat it as a moving meditation, though most of the time I'd use the 'alone' time to be chatting away at my GD's! LOL.

When I get on the mat I focus everything on what I'm doing in the moment (void). Yoga is absolutely fantastic for doing void. I find this a lot easier to do if someone else is leading the class because then I don't have to think of or worry about timing or the next move, someone else is doing all that for me so I can just relax and concentrate.

By the middle of a class and definitely by the end during savassanah I'll feel the awareness (third eye) expand, be able to look around the room, see the other peoples auras. One time, laying there during savassanah, I spontaneously said something to my GD in my head and felt Him take my hand and squeeze it as He answered me.

Another time in a very small class I saw a gold aura reflecting on the floor in the open doorway, but not the Being it was coming from. I've seen auras, orbs, energy, etc all my life. This one stood out to me because it was very large and strong, you don't see that often. At least, I haven't. The bigger and stronger the aura, the more powerful the Being. Hence why the ancients called The Gods the 'Shining Ones'. Because they really DO literally shine (I was stuck in a travel office waiting for the help to help me, over an hours wait so I spent it doing meditation. At the end of which time, suddenly there was a bright 'light' that appeared in my third eye. I 'looked' up at it, and 'saw' Sorath standing there. He literally shines like a sun. He's beautiful! He smiled at me, and then we were interrupted by the clerk saying its your turn miss! Which was a jolt, to be brought back to the immediate present so abruptly).

But back to the yoga class. This wasn't a regular human spirit. It was way too strong. This aura stayed in the doorway for some time and then, seeing I'd noticed Him and was watching Him, advanced into the room and stopped at the head of my mat, where He simply stood for a few minutes. Then He left again. This was my other Guardian Demon. He dropped by to see how I was doing, then took off again. He didn't come to communicate anything. All I said was Hello (in my head).

Then theres synchronicity and 'coincidences'. Those happen all the time. They send me songs a lot. In the waking world and also in the dreamtime. And when I check the lyrics the message in a word or phrase contained therein leaps out at me. When it hits you in the gut and resonates, thats a good indication its a for real message. The gut feelings. Always trust your gut. I've been told its more reliable than telepathy. Feelings of electricity on the skin, of warmth, a soft breeze where there shouldn't be any. Theres other ways, lots of ways. I'd say one thing WE can do that would help THEM communicate with US is to not immediately brush these things off as 'just imagination' or tell yourself: I'm just 'daydreaming'.

An interesting observation about daydreaming:

Daydreaming is when you're lost in visualizing something, seeing it in your third eye, in your minds eye....so strongly its like a waking dream. You can almost touch it. Sometimes being snapped out of that is a rude shock, like when one is interrupted during a deep trance. Because, it's another form of trance and 'seeing'. This is (I think) a form of exercising the third eye, the power of visualization that works to strengthen our connection to the astral and to the Gods. After all they're communicating to us through the astral, since they aren't here presently in the physical.

And what do the jews do to the kids who do this? They diagnose them as ADD and give them pharmaceuticals. Gee, wonder why?

So, how does one make contact with their Guardian Demon? TALK to them. They'll hear you. They may not answer right away as they could be otherwise occupied, but they'll likely get back to you later. The question is, can you sense them if they do? The thing is, you may not be very open. The thing is, most of us have been cut off from these 'psychic' abilities over lifetimes so its going to take work and effort, like exercising a limb thats been in a cast for a long time. It's going to need to be exercised and strengthened. So we do it from our end by doing the RTR, meditations, void and yoga. Eventually you'll make contact with your GD, or they'll make contact with you. They may already be trying to communicate, and you aren't picking up what they're putting down. Try to be aware of things, whats happening around you. Look for the synchronicity's. Trust your gut intuition.

I also keep a dream journal. Many times, messages come to us in our dreams.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

C.Marv
Posts: 1

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby C.Marv » Wed Oct 10, 2018 9:05 am

This is amazing!

User avatar
BMF
Posts: 20

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby BMF » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:10 pm

I had the following idear:

You could create a account on Devinat Art (anonym if possibel). And upload all the Portraits of The Gods with a propper description and a link to the JOS.
With enabeled comments. (no insulting of the gods possibel) . I think this could help some people to get here.

Great Art by the way, keep it up.
There is only one law , the law of the strongest. Everything else is illusion.
May the gods of Duat guide me to my full potential.

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:59 am

Yes, I've been considering options.
Thanks for the suggestion :)
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:33 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I really do love to hear other SS's experiences with the Gods, or how they found their Guardian Demons, or JoS, etc....I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share? I'd really like to hear, if you don't mind. Its my favorite topic! I love to hear about the Gods! I could listen for hours!


Now I can finally share mine!

I still can't hear or see the Gods (though I'm working on it, and I seem to be making progress), so I get communications mostly through coincidences.

For some time up to now, I had been suspecting that Agares was my Guardian or at least one of my Guardians. I'm an English teacher and have a deep interest in learning foreign languages, having always been a self-learner on it, and Agares teaches all languages. She also has the element of fire, which is strongly emphasized in my chart, not to mention that her planet is my chart ruler.

Once before sleeping, I asked Satan in my mind to give me a sign of who my Guardian is. The next day, when turning on my laptop, there was a picture of a tiger (Agares' sacred animal) on the startup screen (for Windows 10 users, you know that the background picture on the startup screen changes automatically).
The very same picture showed up on my startup screen for several days in a row.

Some weeks after that, when remembering this and thinking again upon the possibility of her being my Guardian,
I started coincidentally seeing pictures of tigers quite often everywhere on the internet, like at least once everyday. These pictures randomly and coincidentally showed up on things like video thumbnails (without having watched videos of tigers before), profile pictures, news article suggestions, on Google Images when looking up something unrelated, and so on.

Now up to yesterday (November 8), there had been some days that I hadn't seen tigers like that as often as usual. And I was still uncertain. So after working and meditating on my 6th chakra, while still sitting in the same place, I decided to speak to Agares and ask her for a sign of confirmation. I did this in a very simple way, in my own language, without really getting into a trance, and basically said this:

"Agares, if you are indeed my Guardian Demoness, or at least one of my Guardians, I ask you to please confirm it by making me see the image of a tiger still today, in a coincidental way. Be it somewhere on the internet, on the TV, etc.
And if you are NOT my Guardian, I ask you to please confirm this too, by making me see the image of a mimeograph still today, in a coincidental way too"

(Note: The point of this last part was to ask for a sure sign of a "no" as well, because if I only asked for a sign of "yes" but ended up not seeing the tiger at all, this could be confusing. Like: "I did not see a tiger, but does that really mean a definite no?" So in case it was "no", I asked for a sure sign of it just to make sure it was not just my imagination, hence the mimeograph, though it could be any other thing.)

So, shortly afterwards, I watched a video of a Wednesday 13 concert on YouTube (for those who are not familiar, Wednesday 13 is the stage name of a horror punk/shock rock/metal artist).

Long story short, at the final song of the concert, there were these female dancers on stage dressed as cheerleaders, and it was written "fear leader" on the back of their shirts (a play on words relating to the horror theme of the band's general music). They have never had this in their shows before, so I got curious about it, and after I was done watching the video, I looked up "fear leaders" on Google Images.

And to my surprise, here is what I saw.

Image

Exactly what I had asked for like just one hour ago! A tiger, in a totally coincidental way.

So I thanked Agares for giving me the confirmation I had asked for, and said I am honored to have her as my Guardian Demoness :)

Hail Agares!
Hail Satan Forever!
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:Exactly what I had asked for like just one hour ago!


Just one hour before*
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:04 am

Oh, thanks for sharing, dypet :) I enjoyed hearing. Later on, same day I read this, stumbled on a movie I'd saved a couple years ago - that made me think of your story. About an amazing survival story at sea - about a boy and a tiger. It says its a story to make one believe in God – but I would say rather, it makes one believe in THE Gods. The Bengal Tiger made me think right away of Agares. The great cat keeps him alive as he keeps it alive and together they survive. I enjoyed the story and its very beautifully shot so its a feast for the eyes too.

There's a scene where he's trying to establish dominance with this cat, and it sprays him with its scent glands. Which is like being forcefully pissed on, like being hosed with it. Made me laugh my head off because I was in a real zoo as a child....I went up to the fence saying excitedly: 'oh look, mommy! Look at the big cat! Hes so pretty!” and the male lion promptly turned his back and did this to me - let me tell you - it's VERY unpleasant!!! If you've never had a big cat spray you I can attest, it's NOT fun! LOL. At the time I was like: EEEEWWWWW.....WHY did he do that?!? And she said: 'I think he was giving us his opinion.”
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 240
Location: [email protected]

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:48 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:I really do love to hear other SS's experiences with the Gods, or how they found their Guardian Demons, or JoS, etc....I was wondering if any of you would be willing to share? I'd really like to hear, if you don't mind. Its my favorite topic! I love to hear about the Gods! I could listen for hours!


Now I can finally share mine!

I still can't hear or see the Gods (though I'm working on it, and I seem to be making progress), so I get communications mostly through coincidences.

For some time up to now, I had been suspecting that Agares was my Guardian or at least one of my Guardians. I'm an English teacher and have a deep interest in learning foreign languages, having always been a self-learner on it, and Agares teaches all languages. She also has the element of fire, which is strongly emphasized in my chart, not to mention that her planet is my chart ruler.

Once before sleeping, I asked Satan in my mind to give me a sign of who my Guardian is. The next day, when turning on my laptop, there was a picture of a tiger (Agares' sacred animal) on the startup screen (for Windows 10 users, you know that the background picture on the startup screen changes automatically).
The very same picture showed up on my startup screen for several days in a row.

Some weeks after that, when remembering this and thinking again upon the possibility of her being my Guardian,
I started coincidentally seeing pictures of tigers quite often everywhere on the internet, like at least once everyday. These pictures randomly and coincidentally showed up on things like video thumbnails (without having watched videos of tigers before), profile pictures, news article suggestions, on Google Images when looking up something unrelated, and so on.

Now up to yesterday (November 8), there had been some days that I hadn't seen tigers like that as often as usual. And I was still uncertain. So after working and meditating on my 6th chakra, while still sitting in the same place, I decided to speak to Agares and ask her for a sign of confirmation. I did this in a very simple way, in my own language, without really getting into a trance, and basically said this:

"Agares, if you are indeed my Guardian Demoness, or at least one of my Guardians, I ask you to please confirm it by making me see the image of a tiger still today, in a coincidental way. Be it somewhere on the internet, on the TV, etc.
And if you are NOT my Guardian, I ask you to please confirm this too, by making me see the image of a mimeograph still today, in a coincidental way too"

(Note: The point of this last part was to ask for a sure sign of a "no" as well, because if I only asked for a sign of "yes" but ended up not seeing the tiger at all, this could be confusing. Like: "I did not see a tiger, but does that really mean a definite no?" So in case it was "no", I asked for a sure sign of it just to make sure it was not just my imagination, hence the mimeograph, though it could be any other thing.)

So, shortly afterwards, I watched a video of a Wednesday 13 concert on YouTube (for those who are not familiar, Wednesday 13 is the stage name of a horror punk/shock rock/metal artist).

Long story short, at the final song of the concert, there were these female dancers on stage dressed as cheerleaders, and it was written "fear leader" on the back of their shirts (a play on words relating to the horror theme of the band's general music). They have never had this in their shows before, so I got curious about it, and after I was done watching the video, I looked up "fear leaders" on Google Images.

And to my surprise, here is what I saw.

Image

Exactly what I had asked for like just one hour ago! A tiger, in a totally coincidental way.

So I thanked Agares for giving me the confirmation I had asked for, and said I am honored to have her as my Guardian Demoness :)

Hail Agares!
Hail Satan Forever!




Wow this is truly fascinating. Thank you for sharing:)

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:52 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Oh, thanks for sharing, dypet :) I enjoyed hearing. Later on, same day I read this, stumbled on a movie I'd saved a couple years ago - that made me think of your story. About an amazing survival story at sea - about a boy and a tiger. It says its a story to make one believe in God – but I would say rather, it makes one believe in THE Gods. The Bengal Tiger made me think right away of Agares. The great cat keeps him alive as he keeps it alive and together they survive. I enjoyed the story and its very beautifully shot so its a feast for the eyes too.

There's a scene where he's trying to establish dominance with this cat, and it sprays him with its scent glands. Which is like being forcefully pissed on, like being hosed with it. Made me laugh my head off because I was in a real zoo as a child....I went up to the fence saying excitedly: 'oh look, mommy! Look at the big cat! Hes so pretty!” and the male lion promptly turned his back and did this to me - let me tell you - it's VERY unpleasant!!! If you've never had a big cat spray you I can attest, it's NOT fun! LOL. At the time I was like: EEEEWWWWW.....WHY did he do that?!? And she said: 'I think he was giving us his opinion.”


I'm usually not into movies, but this one got me really curious. What is it called?

"Giving us his opinion" lol. Luckily, I never got sprayed by either big or small cats haha xD. I didn't even know they did this, actually.
Sometimes I miss going to the zoo, by the way.

And speaking of lions, there is this museum in the city where I was born, which my parents would take me to as a child. In the outside part of the museum, there were large areas to roam around, practice exercises, etc, as well as water fountains and monuments such as lions. There were at least two life-size lion statues if I recall correctly. My father would lift me and put me on top of those statues and I would just stay there. I could stay on top of those lions for hours, I really enjoyed that. It felt warm lol.

Also, Zola, if you happen to have any other portraits of Agares, I would really appreciate to see them :) So far, the only two portraits I know of her are the one on the JoS/astralartsofthegods, and the one you shared in this topic.


Reckoned666 wrote:Wow this is truly fascinating. Thank you for sharing:)


It's my pleasure, thank you for reading and appreciating :)

I remember that when I saw the image results, I was like: (that noisy sigh when you have your chin dropped and start slowly breathing in through your mouth) lol.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 240
Location: [email protected]

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Reckoned666 » Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:56 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:I'm usually not into movies, but this one got me really curious. What is it called?

A Boy, A Boat, A Tiger: Reflecting On 'Life Of Pi'

I've seen this movie in theatre as well, and immediately recognized after she mentioned that.



User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:08 pm

Reckoned666 wrote:A Boy, A Boat, A Tiger: Reflecting On 'Life Of Pi'

I've seen this movie in theatre as well, and immediately recognized after she mentioned that.


Fixed the quote for you xD. Thank you, I'll look it up and take the time to give it a watch it when I can.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:54 am

Oh, I forgot to give you the title! Whoops! LOL. Yes, Life of Pi.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 13

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:44 am

These portraits are very eloquently made works of art, and without a doubt worthy depictions of the Gods. Is there any chance you might be willing to work with Lerajie to make a portrait of her in the future? She is familiar to many Satanists, myself included, and I'm sure many others would enjoy a portrayal of her.

In general, I hope to see more of these in the future. Keep up the great work, Zola.
zolaluckystar wrote:Hi my fellow SS,

As some of you might remember, I'm painting Portraits of the Gods of Hell. It's a work in progress, as there are so many! I began this work towards the end of July 2015 (Just so you know, the following images are all small details of the much larger full on portraits).

As every new SS does, I'd gone over the lists of the Gods, wondering who my Guardian Demon might be. I picked out one of the two Gods who leaped out at me:

Image
Andras

I was under the impression one received ONE Guardian Demon...so I reasoned, it could only be one Demon...so I chose one of them - though this was really hard to do because I was also very strongly attracted to one other God....Neither of them have a picture in the Demon's Lists. Being an artist I decided I'll paint them, beginning with Andras. I said to Him: I want to Paint your Image, can you help me? Give me an idea how you look? Woke up with a reference in my head. So I painted Andras to start. One morning around three AM, I'm alone in the gallery sitting on the steps in the back studio contemplating His portrait on the easel. I'd cut out a picture of a sword and taped it to the canvas, so I could get a kind of idea if I liked Him with a sword. I reasoned: Hes a warrior, He should have a sword. So, I'm sitting there in the silence when I feel His presence join me and I 'hear' Him say:

“Uhhh...zola...?”
Me: “Yeah?”
Him:”You do know I was in Egypt, yeah?”
Me: “yeah.....so?”
Him: “Soooo......WHY do you have me holding an 18th century english longsword?” And I 'hear' Him bust out laughing! Well, my face was pretty red! I stripped it off the canvas (to the sound of Him chuckling) searched out a proper reference for Him. LOL :D

So when His portrait is done I printed it out and carried Him about everywhere with me; on the bus I'd take Him out and contemplate Him, walking down the street, I'd pull Him out and hold Him in my hand...When I had spare time to day dream at the Gallery I'd pull Him out and admire Him.... I was pretty obsessed! LOL :P

So one afternoon, holding Him and admiring Him, sitting there feeling all this love for Him, I suddenly feel His energy enter the space, lean up against the table beside me. I 'hear' Him in my mind, feel His smile as He says:

“You know....you should paint ALL of us!”
Me: “What? Oh....uhhh...no. I don't think so....thats a LOT of portraits....I don't think I can do that...”
Him: “Its a big job I know, But you can do it!”
Me: “Really? You think I could do that?”
Him: “Absolutely.”
Me: “Well......OK...yeah!! I'll DO IT!”

So I go home all excited to paint the Gods. That night, I pull out my sketchbook, do some drawings, get some ideas down for other Gods portraits. I made a prelim for Enlil and Horus. I fall asleep holding my sketchbook and in the morning wake up with a command in my head, a laundry list of colors and symbols. Satan told me: “Put those other portraits aside. You're painting ME!”

Well....I didn't dare say no! Though....tbh, I'd planned to wait to do His till last, so I'd be at my best, my most experienced since digital painting is a new thing. So that hopefully I'll do Him justice.

Back in the Yule of 2012 I'd decided I HAD to learn how to work digitally. I had access to an art gallery and their MAC with photoshop on it. I decided I'll teach myself how to use it. Theres no excuse not to. I came in from 6 AM -12:00 noon every day for a year, then they gave me a key and I began coming in after hours and working all night long alone. By the time July 2015 rolled around, I'd reached a point where I was comfortable enough to at least believe it was possible to take this project, Portraits of the Gods, on.

So there I was, I'm to do Satan's portrait...NOW??? OMG...I was kind of freaked! That was a little intimidating! I was afraid to paint Him! I was afraid I wouldn't do Him good enough, that He'd be mad at me! His portrait took me six long weeks because I agonized over the smallest detail. I did the best I could. Till one night at 3:00 AM I was finally done, sitting in the silent gallery staring at His portrait sitting on an easel. I know I posted about this a long time ago and probably some of you already know this part. I apologize to repeat it and bore people but maybe there are some newer people who haven't heard this. I'll try to keep this brief.

I'm sitting there and felt like I wanted to get closer. I went across to His portrait and knelt in front of it, so I could see the light reflecting off the gold leaf around Him. And started talking out loud to Him. I was saying how I hope you like your portrait, I know it's not perfect though I tried really hard to make it perfect...I flashed back to something from when I was a little girl and this old wound burst open. Suddenly I WAS that little girl again and the pain was just as fresh as it had been then. My heart opened up and poured out all the pain and the tears I hadn't allowed myself to cry then. Back then I tried really hard not to cry. So...I'm kneeling there sobbing when this powerful wonderful energy fills up the room. It was so strong there was no dismissing it as 'imagination'. It was also somehow so incredibly peaceful and soothing. This startled me so much I stopped crying and looked up. And I saw the dirty studio the easel sitting in vanish before my eyes, suddenly we were someplace else. I found myself in the blink of an eye in a quiet, serene and most beautifully appointed room. This vision was so strong, it was as if I really WAS there. It was as solid and 'lifelike' as real life. I've had 'visions' before in my life, they seem as real as real life. But this one was completely all encompassing. It completely surrounded me, as if I'd actually been teleported.

My portrait now hung on a wall covered with dark blue damask taffeta silk over a long, low dark, softly gleaming hand carved wood altar. Everything sitting on it was of the highest quality and handmade. To either side of the Portrait there sat on the altar two enormous tall red pillar candles, flickering. The room was so serene, so peaceful, so beautiful! I'm kneeling there staring with my jaw dropping. Then I hear a masculine voice say from behind me: “Don't worry. Just keep painting.”

Long story short, Satan was pleased and showed me where He has His Portrait – the astral version of it - hanging in His mansion. A Gods way of doing what a proud parent will do with their children's drawings when they love them, they paste them up on the wall at home. Which meant everything to me because my own parents would never do that for my pitiful offerings when I was a child. They barely looked at them. I tried and tried to make something they would notice and like. Nothing worked. I tried for a long time till eventually I finally realized nothing I could do would matter; they simply had no interest in them. Till I gave up. In my child head I thought if I did a picture good enough that they'd notice it, then they would love me. THAT was the abscess of pain that burst open that night before His portrait. Because it really hurt. I wanted my parents to love me so bad but I never felt they did. Satan lanced that pain, that old wound and He healed it.

Satan is an amazing, wonderful and compassionate God! He means everything to me. I'm doing this for several reasons, but in the end Hes really the one I'm doing this for. For my Father. The rose on his throne is a symbol of my love, our love, as Dedicated Satanist's....for HIM.

I love you Satan. We all do.

Image
Satan

He gave me permission to paint the other Gods, to approach them freely (in my zeal, I'd forgotten that one has to approach the Gods you don't know through Satan, always. I didn't even think to ask! But He took care of that for me). Because in order to paint them, I have to approach them. Get their feel, get any input they want to give me to help me paint them. Some come in VERY strong (like Azazel and Enlil), others more subtly (Raum, Horus, Astaroth) though no less there, for all that. Just not quite so.....demanding. Since July 2015 I've been working as much as I can when I can, on this task for the Gods. I'm getting close now to finishing.

I picked out a few portraits from the main body of work I thought might be nice to share with you? Consider it a small preview. They're Details of the full size Portraits. I'm sorry, the complete versions I've been told must be shown as a group, all together at the big reveal. But the wait won't be long now.

Back on Aug 2 2017 I'd posted a small group of my Portrait details to the Yahoo JoS groups. This is a different selection. However, it occurred to me to re-post the older ones with these newer ones for people here who never saw them then. Hope you enjoy.

:D



PS: I was really happy to learn that, in fact...the two Demons I could scarcely choose between? They're BOTH my Guardian Demons. I included their portraits in this group, of COURSE :) The other Demon is dearest Sorath. He's a lovely God, a wonderful man. Its been a privilege, getting to know Him better. His Aura is a beautiful gold color. Andras's I see as an electric blue.

So here goes:

Image
Andras

Image
Satan

Image
Sorath

Sorath was Adolf Hitlers Guardian Demon, though not the only one as AH was extremely important and had several. That's all I've been given to know, though not who they are. Though, after meeting the Gods in the process of painting them one on one I think I could probably hazard a good guess (but I won't). Sorath was one of His primary GD's. Which makes total sense to me because Sorath is absolutely AMAZING at 'arranging' things. Making things actually manifest and happen. Not just starting something, not getting something going but actually finishing it. He really is "the Closer". He makes things happen, come to fruition. He's the God in charge of the Portrait Project, in fact. He's helping me to make sure I finish everything in time for the deadline, by reminding me of things, encouraging me, reminding me to get busy and so on :)

If you were going on a road trip with a bunch of people and Sorath was going with you, He'd be the friend who books the rooms and arranges for the transport and security. He's extremely detail oriented. He doesn't miss anything! Its no wonder Adolf Hitler was able to survive so many attempts on his life. Sorath is very low key. He's like: you know, maybe you should take a break, finish that meeting earlier. Or; its nice out outside, why not move the meeting outside rather than stay here inside? But, if you don't listen THEN He'll bark at you: DO IT! NOW!!! He barked at me once like this and it sure made me jump! But I love Him! Hes an artist, too, like Andras. A funny story: I had His portrait sitting on an easel in the back workspace in the gallery when this old guy walks in. Hes another member of the gallery and an accomplished artist. he comes in and stops, staring at Sorath. He says to me:

Is this another one of your GAWDS, zola?
Me: Yeah
Him: Hmmm....

He walks all the way around the portrait, studying it. He comes back to the front again, and says:
I'll give you full marks for your workmanship, its textbook. Flawless (I build my own stretchers and stretch my own canvas). But your subject matter....I don't know....
Me: What about it?
Him: Well...he doesn't look like a God to ME.
Me: Oh?
Him: Yeah...He doesn't look like a GOD, he looks like a ROCK STAR!

I bust out laughing and in my head I said to Sorath: Did you hear that Sorath, you're a Rock God! And I hear Him laugh as He says: "I KNOW". :D (Sorath has a 4 octave vocal range and is an accomplished pianist and guitarist - Andras also plays guitar - He and Andras like to jam together along with other Gods who are musical. They sent me a message in a song once, in a dream, where they came and sang it for me. it was pretty amazing). Sorath is an intensely private man/God. Hes extremely intense. His energy is very strong. He doesn't like anybody just automatically (Hes like me in this respect); you got to earn it. Andras is the outgoing one of the two, the extrovert. They are good friends. Andras is Head of Security for Satan, but He works with Sorath and a few other Gods on this detail. Satan has many Gods who work on His Security Team.

Since our Antichrist is a God, I included Him in the Portraits. I envisioned how He would appear as a God. So...younger looking, maybe clean shaven, maybe hair a little longer, in a more youthful style. Adolf Hitler was fine with what I did but He did have a request: He asked me to picture Him with an eagle:

Image
Adolf

When I'm painting a portrait, I'll get the virtual canvas ready to go and then empty my mind and focus totally on that God....and ask them if there is anything they want me to know or to include, to please tell me (I'll do my best to accomodate you). And then just listen. And when I connect, I'll start getting guidance on what to do. When it's working, there isn't any time to sit and wonder what to do next but rather, I have to work as fast as I can to keep up! This is void meditation where hours pass like minutes. When I'm really into it, I can work for 8 hours without a break till my need for a bathroom break snaps me out of it, or my stomach is yelling at me to feed it. And there always comes the magical moment when, as the portrait is nearing completion, the image appears to 'animate' for me. It comes to life in my third eye, it moves and breathes, which is always a total thrill! When Amon did this it was 3:00, 4:00 AM in the gallery and suddenly He blinks His eyes at me and was THERE, staring out at me and I screamed for joy! Its just as well I was alone because I probably would have scared anyone there! I was so stoked, I threw on a song and danced around imagining I was dancing with Him.

Image
Amon Ra

Then I painted Andromalius. I suppose it makes sense He'd be one of the next males to sit for me since He works with Andras - I wouldn't be surprised if Andras told Him to :)

Image

Horus came in next and sat for me. He took the time to come to me once after, to tell me some things to help me. It was very thoughtful of Him. He's a very nice God.

Image
Horus

Image
Hades

Image
Murmur

Image
Vine

Image
Belial

So right around here I was starting to wonder if any of the Goddesses were going to let me try to paint them...and Nepthys was the first one to give me the chance. She is a lovely woman, inside and out! I'll always have a special place for Her in my heart because She was the first one to give me a shot.

Image
Agares

Image
Bastet

Image
Flauros

Image
Adramelech

Image
Barbatos

Image
Botis

In Febuary of 2017 The God Powers of Hell all showed up and told me I would be painting them next. Enlil, Azazel, and Astaroth, followed by Set.

Image
Enlil

Image
Astaroth

Image
Set

Image
Buer

Image
Caim

Image
Furfur

Image
Glasya

Image
Halpas

Image
Mastema

Image
Morax

Image
Orobas

I found that the work I did during the time I spent struggling to learn photoshop on my own and also all of the fine art work I do (landscapes) were also utilized in this project. So, this work actualy spans almost 8-9 years of my life's work/existence as an artist. I'm really close now to the finish line. I think you're going to really like this when it's done! I hope you all enjoyed this small preview of my work. Thanks for taking the time to look at it
:D

Hail Satan!
Hail ALL the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:45 pm

Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Image
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:41 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Image


Ooo! She looks so beautiful!!! Very well done!
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:44 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:not to mention that her planet is my chart ruler.


Just an update on that: I just checked her info again, and saw that her planets are Mars and Mercury, not just Mars which is my ruler. But my Mercury is also conjunct my Sun in my chart.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:46 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Image


That's a beautiful portrait of Lerajie :) I'm sure HailMotherLilith will appreciate it, too.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HailMotherLilith » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:57 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Image



Zola, what does this Goddess remind you?

Image

I think it's Lady Morax, who I by the way feel the most deepest and personal connection with than any other God, including even Father Satan if I might say so.

This is off topic, but I drew this last month,it came out personally from inside of me, I was aiming for Father Satan, but he looks like Prince Azazel, don't you think so? Prove me wrong.

I did see Father Satan in astral form, but I only saw him side ways, turning away to leave to wherever else, just to give insight on why I drew him the way I did.

P. S. I know that Father Satan IS Prince Azazel's father, but I was meaning that I was trying to draw Father Satan from inside of me,so yeah, hope I made sense.

Image
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Scion of Atlantis
Posts: 13

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Scion of Atlantis » Mon Nov 12, 2018 10:31 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Image

Thank you very much Zola! The portrait looks beautiful, that is almost exactly how she appeared to me!

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 240
Location: [email protected]

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Reckoned666 » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:56 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Image



Zola, what does this Goddess remind you?

Image

I think it's Lady Morax, who I by the way feel the most deepest and personal connection with than any other God, including even Father Satan if I might say so.

This is off topic, but I drew this last month,it came out personally from inside of me, I was aiming for Father Satan, but he looks like Prince Azazel, don't you think so? Prove me wrong.

I did see Father Satan in astral form, but I only saw him side ways, turning away to leave to wherever else, just to give insight on why I drew him the way I did.

P. S. I know that Father Satan IS Prince Azazel's father, but I was meaning that I was trying to draw Father Satan from inside of me,so yeah, hope I made sense.

Image


Fixed Images for you HML. They didn't work because you gave the link of imgur, which isn't the image per se. If you want a link of the image, right click the image in imgur and press open image in new tab.

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:01 am

HailMotherLilith wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Image



Zola, what does this Goddess remind you?

Image

I think it's Lady Morax, who I by the way feel the most deepest and personal connection with than any other God, including even Father Satan if I might say so.

This is off topic, but I drew this last month,it came out personally from inside of me, I was aiming for Father Satan, but he looks like Prince Azazel, don't you think so? Prove me wrong.

I did see Father Satan in astral form, but I only saw him side ways, turning away to leave to wherever else, just to give insight on why I drew him the way I did.

P. S. I know that Father Satan IS Prince Azazel's father, but I was meaning that I was trying to draw Father Satan from inside of me,so yeah, hope I made sense.

Image



This is weird, no pictures went through.

First pic:

http://imgur.com/sYaK9gE

Second pic: http://imgur.com/j2Plgqr
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:46 pm

HML,

Try to prove you wrong? Why should I want to?

Art is so subjective. Beauty actually is in the eye of the beholder; at least, to some extent. In the sense that what pleases one persons eye may not for another. For example, somebody on this thread said my Portrait of Satan was the worst they'd ever seen! It didn't please them, apparently! LOL. In life its probably not ever going to be possible to please everyone. This isn't really a good goal anyways. I think what is really only pleasing to everyone is a good doormat.

I'm not the final arbitrator of what is an amazingly realistic portrait of one of our Gods. I like what I like, to be sure, but I'm not really interested to disparage someone elses efforts. The way you set this up like, this is Azazel I think: prove me wrong. Like you expect me to rip into your work.

I'm not here to try to be 'right' at the expense of somebody elses honest effort to try to do something worthy, like depicting a God. Why should I discourage anybody? The Gods want us to remember them, to honor them. Creating images of them, to me, is the best way I know to do that according to my nature as an artist. I use everything I have in me to try to do this. Your vision is also your own, rendered through your own eyes, heart and fingers. You did your best and you're pleased with your result, yes? So who am I to try to 'correct' you? I hope I'm not that shallow.

My 'thing' is when I see somebody/something wronged (that I feel I want to protect), set upon for no good reason, my guardian nature will manifest. I'll snarl, bare teeth or even go on an attack....but I hope I do so for good reasons, not arbitrarily or to make myself feel superior at anothers expense like a bully, for the sake of being 'right' by making another Member 'wrong' in a nasty way, just to try to pump myself up. These are not noble motivations. I'm not really interested in that. Its the same when critiquing another members work. Art is very personal to people. So I'm not going to go in, uninvited and tear them apart. Perhaps there is some wisdom in the saw: if you have nothing good to say, say nothing.

That said, since you specifically asked for what I think:

Does it look more like Azazel than Satan? You say it does. How should I tell you not? This is how Morax looks to you, why would I say no, its not how she looks? We don't have actual photos of them to compare, so why/how should I presume? It's your work, your interpretation, your individual vision. Its art. Art is subjective. They are perfectly fine sketches. :D
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:21 am

zolaluckystar wrote:HML,

Try to prove you wrong? Why should I want to?

Art is so subjective. Beauty actually is in the eye of the beholder; at least, to some extent. In the sense that what pleases one persons eye may not for another. For example, somebody on this thread said my Portrait of Satan was the worst they'd ever seen! It didn't please them, apparently! LOL. In life its probably not ever going to be possible to please everyone. This isn't really a good goal anyways. I think what is really only pleasing to everyone is a good doormat.

I'm not the final arbitrator of what is an amazingly realistic portrait of one of our Gods. I like what I like, to be sure, but I'm not really interested to disparage someone elses efforts. The way you set this up like, this is Azazel I think: prove me wrong. Like you expect me to rip into your work.

I'm not here to try to be 'right' at the expense of somebody elses honest effort to try to do something worthy, like depicting a God. Why should I discourage anybody? The Gods want us to remember them, to honor them. Creating images of them, to me, is the best way I know to do that according to my nature as an artist. I use everything I have in me to try to do this. Your vision is also your own, rendered through your own eyes, heart and fingers. You did your best and you're pleased with your result, yes? So who am I to try to 'correct' you? I hope I'm not that shallow.

My 'thing' is when I see somebody/something wronged (that I feel I want to protect), set upon for no good reason, my guardian nature will manifest. I'll snarl, bare teeth or even go on an attack....but I hope I do so for good reasons, not arbitrarily or to make myself feel superior at anothers expense like a bully, for the sake of being 'right' by making another Member 'wrong' in a nasty way, just to try to pump myself up. These are not noble motivations. I'm not really interested in that. Its the same when critiquing another members work. Art is very personal to people. So I'm not going to go in, uninvited and tear them apart. Perhaps there is some wisdom in the saw: if you have nothing good to say, say nothing.

That said, since you specifically asked for what I think:

Does it look more like Azazel than Satan? You say it does. How should I tell you not? This is how Morax looks to you, why would I say no, its not how she looks? We don't have actual photos of them to compare, so why/how should I presume? It's your work, your interpretation, your individual vision. Its art. Art is subjective. They are perfectly fine sketches. :D



You sound like a very good philosopher haha xD Made my day/mood xD Thank you! :mrgreen: :lol:

I was asking for your opinion since you have been working with the True Gods to bring artwork depicting THEM, so I asked an expert who "saw" them better than me.

Also, another thing about the sketch of Lady Morax (I think it's her), I asked for clarification, because when Ol mentioned Lady Lerajie wanting to be my friend and my GD, I INSTANTLY thought of Gomory's artwork from the astral art of the Gods, then after I drew that sketch (she showed up out of nowhere in my minds eyes), I thought it was Lady Lerajie.

Btw, you people should talk more with Lady Morax! She's such an amazing and a friendly Goddess!!!! Seriously!!!! I LOVE HER!!! eeeeeeeeppp!!!! :mrgreen: Talk to her! I feel like she'd want us all to remember her just as much as any other God :)
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:05 pm

I'm concerned you say this:

"Btw, you people should talk more with Lady Morax! She's such an amazing and a friendly Goddess!!!! Seriously!!!! I LOVE HER!!! eeeeeeeeppp!!!! Talk to her! I feel like she'd want us all to remember her just as much as any other God" 

This creates a false idea for a new person, because its really not accurate advice. And I'll tell you why:

For most of us, the majority of our contact with Satan's Demons is going to be with our Guardian Demon and Father Satan Himself. We don't call up random Demons to chat, like we're doing them a favour. They're very proud and one’s being respectful to them is very important. (HPS Maxine)

I posted Talk to Satan because He's our Father, thats different. We can approach Him in a less formal manner than the others. This talk to any Demon from the lists....doesn't apply, not in the same way.

When you're going to approach one of Satan's Demons, number one, you HAVE to approach them through Satan. You ask His ok first. Thats protocol and its courteous. Number two, you have a specific reason, a good reason, to be approaching them. Like in these lists:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

they're there for spiritual guidance yes.....but thats a legitimate reason. Look at it this way:

If some well meaning someone was passing out MY name and phone number to random strangers, telling them to call me up to chat, for no reason other than to just shoot the shit, because I'm amazing and friendly, telling strangers its totally fine to do so, I'll enjoy it, because I like being remembered.....I wouldn't be happy and I wouldn't be thanking you. I'd be pissed off and offended. These people didn't approach me through someone I DO know and highly respect who referred them (Satan), They aren't approaching me for a legitimate reason, but just to chat (wasting my time). I don't know them, I'm not their Guardian or a Bestie, not to mention I'm busy with my own life and...who are these people, anyways?!?

This is NOT how we honour the Demons and remember them.

We honour them through poems, writing, music, art, etc. HPS Maxine has written about how we can do this. Theres any number of ways but hanging on the doorbell isn't one of them.

And don't forget we also go through Satan for another very good reason. For our own protection.

Because newbies can easily get manipulated by greys pretending to be that Demon.
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:32 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I'm concerned you say this:

"Btw, you people should talk more with Lady Morax! She's such an amazing and a friendly Goddess!!!! Seriously!!!! I LOVE HER!!! eeeeeeeeppp!!!! Talk to her! I feel like she'd want us all to remember her just as much as any other God" 

This creates a false idea for a new person, because its really not accurate advice. And I'll tell you why:

For most of us, the majority of our contact with Satan's Demons is going to be with our Guardian Demon and Father Satan Himself. We don't call up random Demons to chat, like we're doing them a favour. They're very proud and one’s being respectful to them is very important. (HPS Maxine)

I posted Talk to Satan because He's our Father, thats different. We can approach Him in a less formal manner than the others. This talk to any Demon from the lists....doesn't apply, not in the same way.

When you're going to approach one of Satan's Demons, number one, you HAVE to approach them through Satan. You ask His ok first. Thats protocol and its courteous. Number two, you have a specific reason, a good reason, to be approaching them. Like in these lists:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

they're there for spiritual guidance yes.....but thats a legitimate reason. Look at it this way:

If some well meaning someone was passing out MY name and phone number to random strangers, telling them to call me up to chat, for no reason other than to just shoot the shit, because I'm amazing and friendly, telling strangers its totally fine to do so, I'll enjoy it, because I like being remembered.....I wouldn't be happy and I wouldn't be thanking you. I'd be pissed off and offended. These people didn't approach me through someone I DO know and highly respect who referred them (Satan), They aren't approaching me for a legitimate reason, but just to chat (wasting my time). I don't know them, I'm not their Guardian or a Bestie, not to mention I'm busy with my own life and...who are these people, anyways?!?

This is NOT how we honour the Demons and remember them.

We honour them through poems, writing, music, art, etc. HPS Maxine has written about how we can do this. Theres any number of ways but hanging on the doorbell isn't one of them.

And don't forget we also go through Satan for another very good reason. For our own protection.

Because newbies can easily get manipulated by greys pretending to be that Demon.


I apologize, it just felt right at that time for me to say it, but I can understand it more better now. Thank you Zola.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 396

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Sinistra » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:40 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:I'm concerned you say this:

"Btw, you people should talk more with Lady Morax! She's such an amazing and a friendly Goddess!!!! Seriously!!!! I LOVE HER!!! eeeeeeeeppp!!!! Talk to her! I feel like she'd want us all to remember her just as much as any other God" 

This creates a false idea for a new person, because its really not accurate advice. And I'll tell you why:

For most of us, the majority of our contact with Satan's Demons is going to be with our Guardian Demon and Father Satan Himself. We don't call up random Demons to chat, like we're doing them a favour. They're very proud and one’s being respectful to them is very important. (HPS Maxine)

I posted Talk to Satan because He's our Father, thats different. We can approach Him in a less formal manner than the others. This talk to any Demon from the lists....doesn't apply, not in the same way.

When you're going to approach one of Satan's Demons, number one, you HAVE to approach them through Satan. You ask His ok first. Thats protocol and its courteous. Number two, you have a specific reason, a good reason, to be approaching them. Like in these lists:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

they're there for spiritual guidance yes.....but thats a legitimate reason. Look at it this way:

If some well meaning someone was passing out MY name and phone number to random strangers, telling them to call me up to chat, for no reason other than to just shoot the shit, because I'm amazing and friendly, telling strangers its totally fine to do so, I'll enjoy it, because I like being remembered.....I wouldn't be happy and I wouldn't be thanking you. I'd be pissed off and offended. These people didn't approach me through someone I DO know and highly respect who referred them (Satan), They aren't approaching me for a legitimate reason, but just to chat (wasting my time). I don't know them, I'm not their Guardian or a Bestie, not to mention I'm busy with my own life and...who are these people, anyways?!?

This is NOT how we honour the Demons and remember them.

We honour them through poems, writing, music, art, etc. HPS Maxine has written about how we can do this. Theres any number of ways but hanging on the doorbell isn't one of them.

And don't forget we also go through Satan for another very good reason. For our own protection.

Because newbies can easily get manipulated by greys pretending to be that Demon.

HML you need to get a name of your own. There is a reason some people like to call you HML and that's not to save 2s of typing. Hiding behind Litith's name is not fine. Especially for someone having a record of starting arguments and acting in a very volatile way. To have God or Goddess in your name in an explicite way, you should have had their consent beforehand and make an effort to act in a spotless way afterwards.We had the same issue but worse with someone who named themselves Amon Ra. Don't take it as a personal attack and this applies for anyone who will read this who uses or wants to use a Demon name in an explicite way.

Zola is totally right here. The Demons on the JOS are the highest rulers of a alien civilization. They are very busy people. Don't be fooled by the fact that some interact with us in a very caring and not demanding way, they are not social workers but mighty immortal rulers. Now to give a small precision on what she said. Sometimes Demons apporoach you on your own and when this happens you don't always need to do the full protocol. There are also cases were people having been approched by specific Demons before they were even dedicated to guide them get back to Satan. Obviously one cannot be expected to do a full ritual and go through Satan when they don't even remember who Satan is.

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 396

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Sinistra » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:46 pm

Image
I think this is one of your very best works so far. And that smirk is really something.

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Sinistra wrote:HML you need to get a name of your own. There is a reason some people like to call you HML and that's not to save 2s of typing. Hiding behind Litith's name is not fine. Especially for someone having a record of starting arguments and acting in a very volatile way. To have God or Goddess in your name in an explicite way, you should have had their consent beforehand and make an effort to act in a spotless way afterwards.We had the same issue but worse with someone who named themselves Amon Ra. Don't take it as a personal attack and this applies for anyone who will read this who uses or wants to use a Demon name in an explicite way.


To be honest, though I have always dismissed this, I think similarly regarding the user name. It has been said it's not respectful to name a person, animal, band, etc after the name of a God/Goddess. This is about individuality. Each God has their own name, which only they answer to. And in fact, I think this should be the same for us humans. Though most humans have common names which hundreds of thousands of other people answer to, I think we should all have a unique and original name which applies only to us and no one (or nothing) else in the world. After all, the point of having a name is to identify that individual. So giving a child a common name which many others have, kind of defeats the purpose I think.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
HailMotherLilith
Posts: 656
Location: Father Satan's Earth :)

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HailMotherLilith » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:53 pm

Sinistra wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:I'm concerned you say this:

"Btw, you people should talk more with Lady Morax! She's such an amazing and a friendly Goddess!!!! Seriously!!!! I LOVE HER!!! eeeeeeeeppp!!!! Talk to her! I feel like she'd want us all to remember her just as much as any other God" 

This creates a false idea for a new person, because its really not accurate advice. And I'll tell you why:

For most of us, the majority of our contact with Satan's Demons is going to be with our Guardian Demon and Father Satan Himself. We don't call up random Demons to chat, like we're doing them a favour. They're very proud and one’s being respectful to them is very important. (HPS Maxine)

I posted Talk to Satan because He's our Father, thats different. We can approach Him in a less formal manner than the others. This talk to any Demon from the lists....doesn't apply, not in the same way.

When you're going to approach one of Satan's Demons, number one, you HAVE to approach them through Satan. You ask His ok first. Thats protocol and its courteous. Number two, you have a specific reason, a good reason, to be approaching them. Like in these lists:

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

they're there for spiritual guidance yes.....but thats a legitimate reason. Look at it this way:

If some well meaning someone was passing out MY name and phone number to random strangers, telling them to call me up to chat, for no reason other than to just shoot the shit, because I'm amazing and friendly, telling strangers its totally fine to do so, I'll enjoy it, because I like being remembered.....I wouldn't be happy and I wouldn't be thanking you. I'd be pissed off and offended. These people didn't approach me through someone I DO know and highly respect who referred them (Satan), They aren't approaching me for a legitimate reason, but just to chat (wasting my time). I don't know them, I'm not their Guardian or a Bestie, not to mention I'm busy with my own life and...who are these people, anyways?!?

This is NOT how we honour the Demons and remember them.

We honour them through poems, writing, music, art, etc. HPS Maxine has written about how we can do this. Theres any number of ways but hanging on the doorbell isn't one of them.

And don't forget we also go through Satan for another very good reason. For our own protection.

Because newbies can easily get manipulated by greys pretending to be that Demon.

HML you need to get a name of your own. There is a reason some people like to call you HML and that's not to save 2s of typing. Hiding behind Litith's name is not fine. Especially for someone having a record of starting arguments and acting in a very volatile way. To have God or Goddess in your name in an explicite way, you should have had their consent beforehand and make an effort to act in a spotless way afterwards.We had the same issue but worse with someone who named themselves Amon Ra. Don't take it as a personal attack and this applies for anyone who will read this who uses or wants to use a Demon name in an explicite way.

Zola is totally right here. The Demons on the JOS are the highest rulers of a alien civilization. They are very busy people. Don't be fooled by the fact that some interact with us in a very caring and not demanding way, they are not social workers but mighty immortal rulers. Now to give a small precision on what she said. Sometimes Demons apporoach you on your own and when this happens you don't always need to do the full protocol. There are also cases were people having been approched by specific Demons before they were even dedicated to guide them get back to Satan. Obviously one cannot be expected to do a full ritual and go through Satan when they don't even remember who Satan is.


1. I am using HML name because it felt right to me to use it. I felt that people shouldn't forget Mother Lilith just because she is not to be summoned, but appears to whoever she wants to appear. I felt that us, SS, should give praise to her not in a direct way to her, by that, I mean that saying Hail Mother Lilith forever or doing a drawing of her or writing a poem to her because in my eyes, she's just as valid to such praise than any other God we praise, regardless of the summoning and communicating part. This username is for praising Mother Lilith ONLY, but I am still a person behind this account. You might say people didn't forget about Mother Lilith or whatever else, but all I ever felt with this account is the want for people to praise her in many separate ways just like in the old times.

2. I'm not Amon Ra user who was from the old forums.
I get carelessly hotheaded and jump to conclusion more times than ever because of my dominant fire element, it almost ALWAYS happens, but at least I learn something in the end, still I apologize for my hotheaded ways. I'm trying to be more helpful on the forums and trying to control myself, but I slip sometimes, we all do.
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

User avatar
Dypet Rod
Posts: 364

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:20 pm

I would just like to mention something regarding what some people have been saying here since the Diwali topic, about the way someone who is of the fire element acts.

Every sign and every element has their own type of flaws, and the flaws of the fire element are typically described to be: Being caustic, explosive, impatient, hot-headed, volatile, etc.

But that does not mean that every fire person will be like that all of the time. I have a strong emphasis on fire myself, in that my sun sign is a fire sign, and my ascendant sign is another fire sign, and I consider myself to be a collected person most of the time.

The typical flaws described for each sign/element don't mean that all people of that sign/element will be like that. I think it just means that if a person is imbalanced and manifests any flaws, the flaws that person will manifest will most likely be those described, and that's all. There is this thing called balance, and we are all working to become balanced, so how much of flaws someone manifests depends on each person's individual balance.

Lastly, flaws are bad, not something to embrace and accept. They may be unavoidable at times, but we're supposed to avoid them and/or work on them, not just go like "nobody's perfect" and use this as an excuse to dismiss these flaws and let them build up in us. Any person of any sign who manifests flaws more than they should, will be unpleasant to others. So it's not fair for people to be exclusively blaming fire people of this.

It takes maturity and realism to understand that everyone can have their flaws, but it takes even more maturity and realism to acknowledge that flaws are still bad.

Note, this message is not personally directed towards anyone.
Pineapple on fire!

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 396

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Sinistra » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:21 pm

HailMotherLilith wrote:

Sometimes there is a thin line between being helpful or being negative. And between being funny and being toxic. I don't have a spotless record either but I did realize that people might not get the nuances properly at times and so I'm trying to be a bit more straightforward now.

I do not think you are the troll who was known as Amon Ra. He had serious delusions of self importance and a very shitty and shady behaviour. You instead seem to be a spontaneous person that can at times be a bit childish. Which is fine and can be a good thing in many circumstances as well.

Concerning Lilith's name imagine this scenario. A noob is reading the forums - they might still have all sorts of brainwashing from the enemy and little if any experience with any Gods. They see HailMotherLilith bashing on some account that has a low post count (be it justified or not by the way). Or acting in a generally chaotic way. Now what. Lilith already has this enemy created reputation of being essentially chaotic and evil. To a person just seeing this you might seem like a disciple of Lilith and representing her in a special way or something like that. So now in this person's mind Lilith is this Demoness who just condones acting in a chaotic way and demeaning to people asking questions etc. This is what I meant.

Well this is not the first time I hijacked your thread dear Zola. Hopefully you will find in your kind heart the mercy to forgive me :)

User avatar
Sinistra
Posts: 396

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Sinistra » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:05 pm

By the way I suspect the reason Lilith is not to be summoned is that she is utterly disgusted and sick of centuries of continual abuse and sexual harassment by perverted xtians.

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 45

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:40 pm

Sinistra wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

Sometimes there is a thin line between being helpful or being negative. And between being funny and being toxic. I don't have a spotless record either but I did realize that people might not get the nuances properly at times and so I'm trying to be a bit more straightforward now.

I do not think you are the troll who was known as Amon Ra. He had serious delusions of self importance and a very shitty and shady behaviour. You instead seem to be a spontaneous person that can at times be a bit childish. Which is fine and can be a good thing in many circumstances as well.

Concerning Lilith's name imagine this scenario. A noob is reading the forums - they might still have all sorts of brainwashing from the enemy and little if any experience with any Gods. They see HailMotherLilith bashing on some account that has a low post count (be it justified or not by the way). Or acting in a generally chaotic way. Now what. Lilith already has this enemy created reputation of being essentially chaotic and evil. To a person just seeing this you might seem like a disciple of Lilith and representing her in a special way or something like that. So now in this person's mind Lilith is this Demoness who just condones acting in a chaotic way and demeaning to people asking questions etc. This is what I meant.

Well this is not the first time I hijacked your thread dear Zola. Hopefully you will find in your kind heart the mercy to forgive me :)


Thanks for putting out more straightforwardly.

I created a new account because HML account doesn't allow me to change my username.

Also, I'm not Amon Ra user who was from the old forums and if you want to believe this nonsense, whatever then, be my guest, but you're not the only one who makes mistakes, we all do, because we are not yet Gods, remember that.
HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!

"There might be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor!

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 45

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:54 pm

Sinistra wrote:
HailMotherLilith wrote:

Sometimes there is a thin line between being helpful or being negative. And between being funny and being toxic. I don't have a spotless record either but I did realize that people might not get the nuances properly at times and so I'm trying to be a bit more straightforward now.

I do not think you are the troll who was known as Amon Ra. He had serious delusions of self importance and a very shitty and shady behaviour. You instead seem to be a spontaneous person that can at times be a bit childish. Which is fine and can be a good thing in many circumstances as well.

Concerning Lilith's name imagine this scenario. A noob is reading the forums - they might still have all sorts of brainwashing from the enemy and little if any experience with any Gods. They see HailMotherLilith bashing on some account that has a low post count (be it justified or not by the way). Or acting in a generally chaotic way. Now what. Lilith already has this enemy created reputation of being essentially chaotic and evil. To a person just seeing this you might seem like a disciple of Lilith and representing her in a special way or something like that. So now in this person's mind Lilith is this Demoness who just condones acting in a chaotic way and demeaning to people asking questions etc. This is what I meant.

Well this is not the first time I hijacked your thread dear Zola. Hopefully you will find in your kind heart the mercy to forgive me :)



Opps, my bad on misreading the Amon Ra user part, apologies.
HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!

"There might be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor!

User avatar
zolaluckystar
Posts: 299
Location: Planet Earth

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:33 pm

Sinistra is giving you honest and very helpful feedback. Not in an unkind way, but in a forthright way. I actually do appreciate this quality of yours Sinistra, you can hijack my thread anytime, Sister ;) This is how we are HML, we're Satanists. I personally will take truth anytime over a candy coated lie meant to spare my feelings. My best friend is fucking brutal when it comes to saying truth. In this world of lies, this is a quality to be prized, I think.

Morax is an Elder among the Gods, highly respected, not one to sit having fireside chats with us. It's erroneous. Lilith, too, is a very high ranking Goddess. Honoring her and such isn't really by taking her name. Of course any one of Satans Demon's is valid this goes without saying. You ARE a person behind Her name, why not BE that person, be YOU?

Let me give you an example. I remember a long time ago someone in our community began calling themselves zola and dressing like me. Telling people they named themselves after me, because they love me and want to honor me. And people would take me aside all the time and say to me: OMG aren't you offended?!? Many were quite honestly outraged on my behalf. Like, way more angry than I was.

Well, I was offended. I never said so to any of them or to the one imitating me by stealing my name without my permission. I let it go, telling myself imitation is a most sincere form of flattery; they aren't TRYING to be offensive. If they'd been acting like a dick with my name, I would not have done so. But either way, I wasn't really pleased about it. And this is the point the others are trying to make.

The point is, we're individuals, you see. I wasn't comfortable calling you that either, so I began saying HML and that wasn't a conscious thing till Sinistra pointed it out and I realized yeah, thats true. This is what is being explained to you. Its not a personal attack.

Sinistra and dypet spoke truth to you. Not everyone will, you know. For the rare few who do are many more who think it and never speak it. Which would you have? I'd prefer the ones who said it. Try not to be defensive, this is constructive criticism, take it in the spirit in which it was given. How can one learn if they're never having things pointed out/explained. Best take it in, think on it and if its justified criticism accept it and DO something about it. Change for the better. We take responsibility. This is a key, to learn and grow, to not be stagnant. Its not always comfortable and fun but it is good, nonetheless.

I'm a fire sign myself, a Dragon and can be VERY volatile as some of you know. I remember someone long ago posting to me they really enjoyed seeing me go off in the forums! :oops: :D I'm working on that. If I was doing this repeatedly, blaming all on my fire sign whilst claiming I'm learning on one hand while dismissing with well, everyone makes mistakes....so nothing changes, do you see how thats not taking responsibility. One can only apologize so many times before people cease to listen. Action speaks louder than words.

The Gods are very responsible. They teach us about this. Satan is very responsible.

Oh, the smirk! I'd shown a good SS colleague/friend Her portrait (She is his GD) and he cracked up laughing saying OMG you even got the sarcastic smirk. Thanks, Sinistra.

Heres another new one:

Image
Dagon
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

User avatar
Reckoned666
Posts: 240
Location: [email protected]

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Reckoned666 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:27 am

After I looked at this Dagon painting I started to doubt my heterosexuality(ironically). Marvelous work as always, Zola.



zolaluckystar wrote:Oh, the smirk! I'd shown a good SS colleague/friend Her portrait (She is his GD) and he cracked up laughing saying OMG you even got the sarcastic smirk. Thanks, Sinistra.

Heres another new one:

Image
Dagon

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 45

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:49 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Sinistra is giving you honest and very helpful feedback. Not in an unkind way, but in a forthright way. I actually do appreciate this quality of yours Sinistra, you can hijack my thread anytime, Sister ;) This is how we are HML, we're Satanists. I personally will take truth anytime over a candy coated lie meant to spare my feelings. My best friend is fucking brutal when it comes to saying truth. In this world of lies, this is a quality to be prized, I think.

Morax is an Elder among the Gods, highly respected, not one to sit having fireside chats with us. It's erroneous. Lilith, too, is a very high ranking Goddess. Honoring her and such isn't really by taking her name. Of course any one of Satans Demon's is valid this goes without saying. You ARE a person behind Her name, why not BE that person, be YOU?

Let me give you an example. I remember a long time ago someone in our community began calling themselves zola and dressing like me. Telling people they named themselves after me, because they love me and want to honor me. And people would take me aside all the time and say to me: OMG aren't you offended?!? Many were quite honestly outraged on my behalf. Like, way more angry than I was.

Well, I was offended. I never said so to any of them or to the one imitating me by stealing my name without my permission. I let it go, telling myself imitation is a most sincere form of flattery; they aren't TRYING to be offensive. If they'd been acting like a dick with my name, I would not have done so. But either way, I wasn't really pleased about it. And this is the point the others are trying to make.

The point is, we're individuals, you see. I wasn't comfortable calling you that either, so I began saying HML and that wasn't a conscious thing till Sinistra pointed it out and I realized yeah, thats true. This is what is being explained to you. Its not a personal attack.

Sinistra and dypet spoke truth to you. Not everyone will, you know. For the rare few who do are many more who think it and never speak it. Which would you have? I'd prefer the ones who said it. Try not to be defensive, this is constructive criticism, take it in the spirit in which it was given. How can one learn if they're never having things pointed out/explained. Best take it in, think on it and if its justified criticism accept it and DO something about it. Change for the better. We take responsibility. This is a key, to learn and grow, to not be stagnant. Its not always comfortable and fun but it is good, nonetheless.

I'm a fire sign myself, a Dragon and can be VERY volatile as some of you know. I remember someone long ago posting to me they really enjoyed seeing me go off in the forums! :oops: :D I'm working on that. If I was doing this repeatedly, blaming all on my fire sign whilst claiming I'm learning on one hand while dismissing with well, everyone makes mistakes....so nothing changes, do you see how thats not taking responsibility. One can only apologize so many times before people cease to listen. Action speaks louder than words.

The Gods are very responsible. They teach us about this. Satan is very responsible.

Oh, the smirk! I'd shown a good SS colleague/friend Her portrait (She is his GD) and he cracked up laughing saying OMG you even got the sarcastic smirk. Thanks, Sinistra.

Heres another new one:

Image
Dagon



Alright, I won't make this mistake again, that is why I have a new account.

I apologize.

Thanks Sinistra and thank you Dypet Rod!

Also, this new drawing of yours Zola is VERY amazing! Thank you for sharing this with us! :)
HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!

"There might be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor!

User avatar
Ol argedco luciftias
Posts: 662
Location: Duat, Orion

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:41 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Image

:D :D :D :D
I just told her "You should go get Zola to paint your picture I want to see you" then a couple days later you posted this! Perfect!
Heil Sanat Kumara! Heil Lerajie! Heil all of the Eternal Gods of Duat! :mrgreen:

Click my link: :D https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
Take a look, I know you'll find something in here to help you! :P

User avatar
FlamingRedRose666
Posts: 45

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:48 pm

Just to mention something, where I come from, such blasphemy regarding Mother Lilith is nowhere talked about for all I know, so I didn't understand that using HML username was bringing such negativity towards her.

I apologize to everyone for bringing such blasphemy to Mother Lilith from lack of knowledge on my behalf and I thank Sinistra for pointing this out for me and explaining this in-depth, I am grateful to you for that, I, again apologize, I feel bad about this, I even apologized to Father Satan yesterday and felt a soft feather covering my whole heart, I am not asking for pity or whatever, just expressing myself and thanking to you all.

Once again, I apologize for my ignorance regarding this topic.
HAIL ALL OF OUR TRUE GODS FOREVER!!!

"There might be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have the Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor!

Aquarius
Posts: 1312

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Aquarius » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:27 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:
Heres another new one:

Image
Dagon
So handsome!
Image


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Pendragon and 13 guests