Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.com

Moderator: High Priest Jake Carlson

Larissa666

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby Larissa666 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:23 pm

Lord Botis looks EXACTLY how He appeared to me! This is amazing!
Whatever happens, I will be fine...

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:25 am

Sinistra wrote:Behold the legendary Mona Leraljie 8-)

Hahaha that's amazing xD Good job, Sinistra. I'm going to bed as I'm writing this, and this just made my night.

It reminded me of a collage I did with one of the cats I had. Too bad I don't have access to it now.
Wake up with determination, go to bed with satisfaction

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:52 am

Nothing I can say will give justice to her mesmerizing beauty.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:16 pm

Ohhhh.... :shock:
XD HAHAHAHA!!! Sinistra, this is priceless!
You did a good job! Looks great :D
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:16 am

Not to be outdone, Sinistra.....

Heres my take!! LOLZ :D :D :D

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:46 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Not to be outdone, Sinistra.....

Heres my take!! LOLZ :D :D :D

You're trying too hard hun. Take the glory where it comes. Your collaboration work with Da Vinci will make you famous. All shall wonder in amazement about her smile and ask your autograph. No need for weird furballs in the picture, you catch me ?

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sat Dec 01, 2018 11:58 pm

awwww......I used to have the mona lisa holding this kitty as my avatar. I was just joking with ya. ;)

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:40 am

Well...anyways....another detail:

Nebiros

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:56 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Well...anyways....another detail:

Nebiros

Ohh, cool hair style! ☆ ;)
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:33 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Well...anyways....another detail:

Nebiros

Ooh, he looks nice :)
HAIL ALL OF THE TRUE GODS OF DUAT!!

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:59 am

Ronove

Vassago

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:30 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Image
Ronove

Vassago

Omg! Soooo beautiful!!! I like Them both!!!
(♡.♡) :mrgreen:
Flamers gonna flame.
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:16 am

Ronove

Vassago

Awww!!! They lool really good!!! :mrgreen:

I like the way you made Ronove as a rock star, it fits him xD

"He, who states he is a man, but provides no proof but bad examples for the new generation to follow, should be ashamed of himself, for he knows nothing of what it means to be a REAL MAN." - Lord Hael

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:33 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:You know what, I want to post the songs that the Gods have sent me when I was feeling down and alone...in case there are those of YOU feeling down and alone, and maybe ignored by the Gods - when really you aren't, that it might lift you up as it did me. The Gods love you and Satan loves you - those of you dedicated of course...but you should know the Gods love you and that you aren't forgotten or ignored and that they send us messages all the time to let us know that they are there and that they love us:

Satan sent me this one which touched me deeply. it came at a time when I was really upset and wasted by life...and the words touched me deeply...you'll never see the end of the road when you're travelling with me...I love Father so much....this touched me so deeply...it's such an amazing wonderful message...just listen..I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart...how beautiful is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoneUSFfCa8

Three Goddesses came to me in a dream and sang me this one just to let me know my efforts weren't ignored...I was lucid in a dream and they showed up and sang this for me. I remember I was pretty freaked out at first..wondering what the hell are they doing? Why are these amazingly beautiful women singing to me?? But by the end I was jamming with them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGDyS16ulQ

Andras and Sorath appeared to me in a dream and sang me this one when I was very depressed and wondering why I even keep trying - they said there is a terror in knowing what this world is about- but sitting on the fence isn't an option....and its true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk (Andras sounds like David Bowie and Sorath is the Soprano (queen).

And Andras sent me this one just to let me know that He loves me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItgAlRuafaU

The Gods speak to us ALL the time and usually in Synchronicitous ways... for the new people out there who feel like the Gods ignore them..they don't ignore you!!! They send you messages all the time, you just have to listen :)

You aren't ignored and you aren't forgotten!

Hail Satan!!

I just saw this in my recommended videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILSr9BbhoJQ

And I swear I haven't watched anything by this artist before. At most, I have watched some music videos I believe may be from the same age, but that's all. It seemed very coincidental to me. I'm not sure if Satan sent me this, but it immediately reminded me of what you said here about Gods sending us messages through songs.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:41 pm

Oh and by the way, nice beautiful portraits, made with excellence as always.

I feel like I identify with Ronove. He seems familiar to me, both because of many of his attributes which match mine, and also because I get that comfortable feeling when I see this portrait of his. Also, I never did a formal summoning ritual, but coincidentally, I have a pack of cinnamon incense here at home. It's not mine, though.

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Sun Dec 09, 2018 3:53 am

Ronove

Vassago

Ronove looks like, ugh why did you ask me to be here. I was like supa busy.

And vassago is lookin at me like, Hey! Ya want sum skittles? I has somes.

Im not quite understanding the body language going on here. But the art work Is Beautimus.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

SdD

Postby SdD » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Imagem + Sigil + Name …

otherwise they will put like (((angels))) of evaY, friends of leguiM and noarteM

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:00 am

Azazel detail

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:48 pm

Azazel detail

I like that a lot. He looks like what Legolas would dream of becoming :D

Btw isn't "Azazel" the name the enemy insults him with ? We could start calling him by his sumerian name.
Lord Utu. Sounds good.

In the "Justice from Above" category I'm also impatient to see your take on Lady Marchosias.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:03 pm

Azazel detail

Very well done and detailed :) He looks somewhat different than I expected too, I think because I was only used to his portrait on the Joy of Satan, but splendid nevertheless.

On a side note, I've been thinking, it would be nice to have a Tarot deck with the arts of our Gods in them. If Satan is okay with it and if you'd be willing to either apply these portraits to the cards or make other separate ones, this would be amazing to see come true eventually.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:38 pm

Azazel detail

This looks so freaking amazing!!!!!!! Seriously! I can't believe Father Satan's son made me so happy by this portrait!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :D :D

He looks like Father Satan more than anything. X3 I know Lord Uta is the son of Father Satan, but (heart eyes) ❤❤❤

Sinistra wrote:
Azazel detail

I like that a lot. He looks like what Legolas would dream of becoming :D

Btw isn't "Azazel" the name the enemy insults him with ? We could start calling him by his sumerian name.
Lord Utu. Sounds good.

In the "Justice from Above" category I'm also impatient to see your take on Lady Marchosias.

I love this name better!! Lord Uta! :D :mrgreen:

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:04 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:

And meanwhile talking about Lord Utu https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashure
Nice name you got there "muslime" holiday...
Of course sharing cooked grain and fruit meals with friends and family as sign of peace and joy.. That's definitely a jewish way to worhsip. Or not. Where is the animal massacre ? Where is the feeding the egregore ? Did the reptilian hive go vegan or is there something else there ?

Meanwhile on another corner of the WWW 666 :
AZAZEL aka ZAZEL, SAMYAZA, SAMYAZAZEL, SHAMGAZ, SHEMYAZA, SHAMYAZA, SHEMIHAZAH, SHAMASH (Babylonian), UTU (Sumerian; The Shining One),* SAMAS (Akkadian), BABBAR (Sumerian), Ashur (Assyrian), SHAMIYAH (Hathra), SEMJAZA

Where did Assyrians live ? Anatolia. Aka modern day Turkey.
Another stolen pagan festival. Like they pass off Yule as krayst worship.
A pagan holiday to honour ASHUR.
WIKIPEDIA wrote:Alevites in Turkey are the prominent group to promote this pudding

Alevites ha ? let's see that
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alevism
WIKIPEDIA wrote:Some of the differences that mark Alevis from mainstream Muslims are the use of cemevi halls rather than mosques; worship ceremonies that feature music and dancing, and where both women and men participate; non-observance of the five daily salat prayers and prostrations (they only bow twice in the presence of their spiritual leader), Ramadan, and the Hajj (considering[b] true pilgrimage to be an internal one)

Oy vey goyim this is pisslam this is definitely not the modern day turkish branch of ancient satanic yezidis. Nothing to see here goyim. Keep moving goyim.

WIKIPEDIA wrote:According to John Shindeldecker "Alevis are proud to point out that they are monogamous, Alevi women worship together with men, Alevi women are free to dress in modern clothing, Alevi women are encouraged to get the best education they can, and Alevi women are free to go into any occupation they choose."

That's just usual in pisslam don't you know goyim. It's the religion of piss after all.
Don't worry goyim we'll manage eventually to either finish genociding them completely or imposing sharia law on all of them. I mean integrate them into our jewish excremental culture goyim. Religion of piss remember. Now piss be unto you goyim and remember don't be antisemitic evil goyim.

We should add Ashure the feast in honour of Lord Utu/Ashur to other pagan holidays. It must be his equivalent to Lady Inanna/Ishtar's Easter.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:00 pm

Thanks sinistra. I didn't know that, about Azazel, that its a name the enemy insults Him with. This is really helpful.

NinRick

Postby NinRick » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:25 pm

Oh Zola YOU ARE AWESOME!
You are doing a great job and I want to thank you from the bottom of my hearth.
You touched me to tears.
Stand tall, be proud, be strong - you are a part of Satan's House!

HAIL SATAN!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4B3u9 ... Lf8aK4fUQQ

-Obliterate your Saturn by Lydia:
viewtopic.php?p=73336#p73336

swordofastaroth

Postby swordofastaroth » Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:34 pm

Scion of Atlantis wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you Scion of Atlantis for the compliment, I really appreciate your kind words. I actually completed a portrait of Lerajie a few months ago:

Thank you very much Zola! The portrait looks beautiful, that is almost exactly how she appeared to me!

She is amazing and so kind and sweet she is just zawesomes

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:08 am

Tanks Sinistra for sharing this, I'm also going to put my 2 cents, Beelzebub was corrupted of Baalzephon and Baalshamen, which is how he was known in many middle eastern cultures.
Baalshamin or Ba'al Šamem lit. 'Lord of Heaven(s)', was a Northwest Semitic god and a title applied to different gods at different places or times in ancient Middle Eastern inscriptions, especially in Canaan/Phoenicia and Syria. The title was most often applied to Hadad, who is also often titled just Ba‘al.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baalshamin
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baal
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hadad
Hadad was also called "Pidar", "Rapiu", "Baal Zephon"

Gomory also told me that she prefers I call her Baba, in fact Babylon bears her name.
https://translate.google.es/translate?h ... 3%25ADa%29
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nintinugga
Nintinugga was a Babylonian goddess of healing, the consort of Ninurta. She is identical with the goddess of Akkadian mythology, known as Bau, Baba though it would seem that the two were originally independent. Later as Gula and in medical incantations, Bēlet or Balāti, also as the Azugallatu the "great healer",same as her son Damu. Other names borne by this goddess are Nin-Karrak, Nin Ezen, Ga-tum-dug and Nm-din-dug

Zola wonderful portrait of Ashur :mrgreen:
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

SdD

Postby SdD » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:55 pm

Dypet Rod wrote:
Azazel detail

Very well done and detailed :) He looks somewhat different than I expected too, I think because I was only used to his portrait on the Joy of Satan, but splendid nevertheless.

On a side note, I've been thinking, it would be nice to have a Tarot deck with the arts of our Gods in them. If Satan is okay with it and if you'd be willing to either apply these portraits to the cards or make other separate ones, this would be amazing to see come true eventually.

#D =P yep

ZmajEriksson

Postby ZmajEriksson » Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:34 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:You know what, I want to post the songs that the Gods have sent me when I was feeling down and alone...in case there are those of YOU feeling down and alone, and maybe ignored by the Gods - when really you aren't, that it might lift you up as it did me. The Gods love you and Satan loves you - those of you dedicated of course...but you should know the Gods love you and that you aren't forgotten or ignored and that they send us messages all the time to let us know that they are there and that they love us:

Satan sent me this one which touched me deeply. it came at a time when I was really upset and wasted by life...and the words touched me deeply...you'll never see the end of the road when you're travelling with me...I love Father so much....this touched me so deeply...it's such an amazing wonderful message...just listen..I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart...how beautiful is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoneUSFfCa8

Three Goddesses came to me in a dream and sang me this one just to let me know my efforts weren't ignored...I was lucid in a dream and they showed up and sang this for me. I remember I was pretty freaked out at first..wondering what the hell are they doing? Why are these amazingly beautiful women singing to me?? But by the end I was jamming with them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGDyS16ulQ

Andras and Sorath appeared to me in a dream and sang me this one when I was very depressed and wondering why I even keep trying - they said there is a terror in knowing what this world is about- but sitting on the fence isn't an option....and its true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk (Andras sounds like David Bowie and Sorath is the Soprano (queen).

And Andras sent me this one just to let me know that He loves me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItgAlRuafaU

The Gods speak to us ALL the time and usually in Synchronicitous ways... for the new people out there who feel like the Gods ignore them..they don't ignore you!!! They send you messages all the time, you just have to listen :)

You aren't ignored and you aren't forgotten!

Hail Satan!!

I may have had a similar experience of gods sending me a song just a few days ago. On the night of December 20th when I was thinking about a runic working that's very personal and important, I saw an amazing music video from a group that doesn't even have an album out just yet in my YouTube news feed alone endless political commentary. I was amazed beyond words by its beauty. The song is about the elder futhark runes so between that, the timing and the almost nonexistent chance I'd find it the way I did, I believe they may be telling me tunic magic will be my specialty. I just thought you might find it interesting and I could definitely see the gods doing a ritual like in the video
https://youtu.be/s9NIBZfVBW4
देवदेवं
ŞEYTANU AKBAR
СЛАВА ДИЯВОЛУ

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:03 pm

Azazel detail

I wanted to post this in your topic which I like a lot rather then somewhere else.

Concerning Lord Utu – also known as Azazel.
You all know already he is one of the highest Gods and the son of Satan himself. He is one of the 4 Princes of Hell and represents the Air element.

Lord Utu is a God that deserves all our respect.

He is very objective driven. He cares about results and more importantly consistency in getting them.
He is opposed to any form of entitlement. He has extremely high standards for himself, and he wants us to also have very high standards for ourselves – and to follow through.

For instance he may say something we have done is “acceptable” while another God or Goddess might have told us something much "nicer" or "praising". It’s important that we learn not to blow our ego into oversized proportions. We are merely humans and we must learn to be self-disciplined and to do our duty without complaining or demanding rewards.

On his worldwide famous temple at Delphi (Temple of Apollo at Delphi) was inscribed this very powerful maxim "Know Thyself" (γνῶθι σεαυτόν). I understand that as "know who you are personally and also know your place in the grand scheme of things"

Empty promises and excuses and self-pitying are weaknesses. He shows us that we must learn to overcome ourselves to be able to overcome the world. He is the antithesis of what SJW's and crybabies represent. He also teaches us that we must not let misplaced emotions or “compassion” prevail over duty.
For children to be able to live innocent lives and for peaceful people able to live in peace there has to be self-disciplined warriors that fight constantly to protect and preserve them.

One point to close is that there are Gods and Goddesses with very different personalities. Some are very expressive in their affection and loving towards us. It does not mean one attitude or another is better or worse. There has to be a balance of things. For Yin to exist there must be Yang, and so forth. People need a different handling according to their nature and also to their personal stage of self evolution. The Gods and Goddesses never intend to crush us or “bully” us. They want us to develop and better ourselves. So nobody in our SS family should have any “fear” of any Gods or Goddesses, or of their attributes, or of their personality in dealing with us. But always be very respectful as their student and never bother them for trifles.

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:03 am

Sinistra wrote:
Azazel detail

I wanted to post this in your topic which I like a lot rather then somewhere else.

Concerning Lord Utu – also known as Azazel.
You all know already he is one of the highest Gods and the son of Satan himself. He is one of the 4 Princes of Hell and represents the Air element.

Lord Utu is a God that deserves all our respect.

He is very objective driven. He cares about results and more importantly consistency in getting them.
He is opposed to any form of entitlement. He has extremely high standards for himself, and he wants us to also have very high standards for ourselves – and to follow through.

For instance he may say something we have done is “acceptable” while another God or Goddess might have told us something much "nicer" or "praising". It’s important that we learn not to blow our ego into oversized proportions. We are merely humans and we must learn to be self-disciplined and to do our duty without complaining or demanding rewards.

On his worldwide famous temple at Delphi (Temple of Apollo at Delphi) was inscribed this very powerful maxim "Know Thyself" (γνῶθι σεαυτόν). I understand that as "know who you are personally and also know your place in the grand scheme of things"

Empty promises and excuses and self-pitying are weaknesses. He shows us that we must learn to overcome ourselves to be able to overcome the world. He is the antithesis of what SJW's and crybabies represent. He also teaches us that we must not let misplaced emotions or “compassion” prevail over duty.
For children to be able to live innocent lives and for peaceful people able to live in peace there has to be self-disciplined warriors that fight constantly to protect and preserve them.

One point to close is that there are Gods and Goddesses with very different personalities. Some are very expressive in their affection and loving towards us. It does not mean one attitude or another is better or worse. There has to be a balance of things. For Yin to exist there must be Yang, and so forth. People need a different handling according to their nature and also to their personal stage of self evolution. The Gods and Goddesses never intend to crush us or “bully” us. They want us to develop and better ourselves. So nobody in our SS family should have any “fear” of any Gods or Goddesses, or of their attributes, or of their personality in dealing with us. But always be very respectful as their student and never bother them for trifles.

Very well put. thank you for sharing, Sinistra. You are quite knowledgeable in a variety of subjects, which is admirable.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:14 am

This is about a Goddess that has a very particular place in my heart. She has taken care of me since my baby steps as an SS. I could not be the person I am today without her affection and kind guidance : Lady Inanna. The Goddess with a Thousand Names. For she was known and loved worldwide. She has always been like a Mother for humanity and has done everything she could to protect us and care for us. The enemy in their endless hatred of everything beautiful has destroyed her temples, blasphemed her by inventing foul aliases for her and by naming a horrible organization after one of her names.

She is both a Goddess of Love and of War. She is very possessive and protective. A very positive model for strong women. It was said in Sumerian times that her love and passion is so strong nothing can stand in its way.

Ruling over the Earth element, she shows us the positive side and the power of emotions, of love and of possessiveness.

She has a strong link to twin souls or what are called transsexuals. We are her people. Have always been, always will be. Although many forgot in these days and fell prey to the enemy. But she also cares deeply about all humanity. Many people in our SS family have had extremely positive experiences with her. She even appears in the Necronomicon story of the “mad arab”. Where she saves him and shelters him against the enemy aliens. She has protected and loved humanity as if we were her own children. She accepts us even when we are completely broken and at our weakest, and helps us heal and become strong. She deserves endless poems written for her and worldwide worship.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:57 pm

Sinistra wrote:Image

This is about a Goddess that has a very particular place in my heart. She has taken care of me since my baby steps as an SS. I could not be the person I am today without her affection and kind guidance : Lady Inanna. The Goddess with a Thousand Names. For she was known and loved worldwide. She has always been like a Mother for humanity and has done everything she could to protect us and care for us. The enemy in their endless hatred of everything beautiful has destroyed her temples, blasphemed her by inventing foul aliases for her and by naming a horrible organization after one of her names.

She is both a Goddess of Love and of War. She is very possessive and protective. A very positive model for strong women. It was said in Sumerian times that her love and passion is so strong nothing can stand in its way.

Ruling over the Earth element, she shows us the positive side and the power of emotions, of love and of possessiveness.

She has a strong link to twin souls or what are called transsexuals. We are her people. Have always been, always will be. Although many forgot in these days and fell prey to the enemy. But she also cares deeply about all humanity. Many people in our SS family have had extremely positive experiences with her. She even appears in the Necronomicon story of the “mad arab”. Where she saves him and shelters him against the enemy aliens. She has protected and loved humanity as if we were her own children. She accepts us even when we are completely broken and at our weakest, and helps us heal and become strong. She deserves endless poems written for her and worldwide worship.

This is truly beautiful, thank you for sharing :)

I have a question, didn't the True Gods say they don't need worship??

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Tue Dec 25, 2018 6:44 pm

Sinistra wrote:Image

I remember that she was already with me even before being an SS and was she who directed me to the JOS, I love her.
Hail Father Satan!
Heil Hitler!
Hail Gomory!
Hail all the gods of Duat!

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:22 pm

FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

When the enemy asks for worship it means "enforced energy collection." Because the enemy sees us as energy batteries to exploit. Our Gods don't need or want that kind of worship.

In that SS context worship/praise/honouring them these are synonyms. Like how we just honoured Father Satan on his special day. People are free to do these how they want and in the amount they want to. It's a form of thanksgiving.

It's like how children do DIY gifts for their parents on special days (mother's day and father's day). It's about the intention. What loving parents want for their children is to grow and become independent and responsible.

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Sinistra wrote:
FlamingRedRose666 wrote:

When the enemy asks for worship it means "enforced energy collection." Because the enemy sees us as energy batteries to exploit. Our Gods don't need or want that kind of worship.

In that SS context worship/praise/honouring them these are synonyms. Like how we just honoured Father Satan on his special day. People are free to do these how they want and in the amount they want to. It's a form of thanksgiving.

It's like how children do DIY gifts for their parents on special days (mother's day and father's day). It's about the intention. What loving parents want for their children is to grow and become independent and responsible.

Oooh, okay, thank you!
I'll know this now in the future! :)

Happy Yule! :D

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:52 am

Thanks for sharing this Sinistra, I really enjoyed reading it and I think you nailed His personality. Same with Inanna.

When He came into my workspace and announced: "You will paint my sister and myself next."
His energy filled the whole space and felt really strong, powerful. Enlil and Satan were the only other two who came in so just....powerful like this. When I say this I only mean in terms of their energy. Its just so...potent. When you feel it there is no mistaking it and no way you can toss it off to 'imagination.'

I did my first version of Azazel back in the early part of 2016. But towards the end here in 2018 He told me to re-visit His Portrait. I went back in and ended up giving His Portrait a complete overhaul. Total re-paint. because I was able to do things now I simply didn't have the skill then to do. It was necessary. This second version is 'acceptable'. The SS Tarot is 'acceptable'. My GDs were more complimentary but as you say, He sees it as: You did your duty. Thats great but I expected no less out of you. You delivered? Great. As you should have. Don't expect big pats for doing your job.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:22 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Thanks for sharing this Sinistra, I really enjoyed reading it and I think you nailed His personality. Same with Inanna.

When He came into my workspace and announced: "You will paint my sister and myself next."
His energy filled the whole space and felt really strong, powerful. Enlil and Satan were the only other two who came in so just....powerful like this. When I say this I only mean in terms of their energy. Its just so...potent. When you feel it there is no mistaking it and no way you can toss it off to 'imagination.'

I did my first version of Azazel back in the early part of 2016. But towards the end here in 2018 He told me to re-visit His Portrait. I went back in and ended up giving His Portrait a complete overhaul. Total re-paint. because I was able to do things now I simply didn't have the skill then to do. It was necessary. This second version is 'acceptable'. The SS Tarot is 'acceptable'. My GDs were more complimentary but as you say, He sees it as: You did your duty. Thats great but I expected no less out of you. You delivered? Great. As you should have. Don't expect big pats for doing your job.
Zola lol, after reading what Sinistra said about Lord Utu I jokingly said “damn Lord Utu’s gonna be like ‘acceptable work’ “ to you, He’s reaaally strict, he’s a real inspiration:)

SdD

Postby SdD » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:02 pm

Msg off topic

"Know Thyself" (γνῶθι σεαυτόν)
this phrase was perhaps said by a godess ... in a complicated moment, so I insisted on it, do not be upset about it

I had to research it and I got excited, I did not know it was from the temple of Azazel

Msn off topic

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:22 pm

Aquarius wrote:
zolaluckystar wrote:Thanks for sharing this Sinistra, I really enjoyed reading it and I think you nailed His personality. Same with Inanna.

Zola lol, after reading what Sinistra said about Lord Utu I jokingly said “damn Lord Utu’s gonna be like ‘acceptable work’ “ to you, He’s reaaally strict, he’s a real inspiration:)

It's a matter of perspective. Even generally and not only Lord Utu. When someone advanced and demanding says something like "I expected nothing less of you" after let's say you followed through a high standard a behaviour or did some work .. it may not sound very nice on a superficial level but the fact that they expected that much of you implicitly means that they have some trust in you.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:23 am

Sinistra wrote:
Aquarius wrote:

It's a matter of perspective. Even generally and not only Lord Utu. When someone advanced and demanding says something like "I expected nothing less of you" after let's say you followed through a high standard a behaviour or did some work .. it may not sound very nice on a superficial level but the fact that they expected that much of you implicitly means that they have some trust in you.
yes, that absolutely:)

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:31 am

Thats a good point Sinistra. I hadn't thought of that.

Abyssal

Postby Abyssal » Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:36 pm

Sinistra wrote:Poor Zola is getting put to endless hours of forced labour by Demons :lol:

Of the 4 elements Satan rules over Water and Inanna over Earth.
I first expected Utu would rule Fire (as a solar God/Apollo) and Enlil would rule Air (because of his associations with flying and how he has been blasphemed by the enemy). But the JOS says it's Utu for Air and Enlil for Fire, and that seems to be accurate.
Does it fit with your experience ?

Enlil in Zola's portrait looks pretty similar to how I always imagined Apollo.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:30 am

Yeah, I got that Utu was associated with air, and Enlil was fire. Fire to me means someone who is very passionate and fiery and this describes Enlil. Out of all the Gods, Enlil was the one who was most involved in the process of creating His portrait and who sat there with me for the longest amount of time, who was very hands on. In the process of finding references that I could use for His portrait, He led me unerringly to the right ones. And I was seriously afraid I couldn't meet His expectations as it was way beyond my abilities (or so I thought). But He challenged me: What? You think you can't? He pushed me way past my comfort zone on what I thought I could do. And I thank Him for that. I discovered that in fact, yes. I could.

Abyssal

Postby Abyssal » Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:43 pm

Azazel's page on the JoS site says this...

"Azazel did not want this to be known several years ago, but he is a son of Satan, not Beelzebub."

And...

"Along with his grandfather Beelzebub, he controlled the airways for the Gods, wearing his symbol of the eagle."

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:22 pm

Abyssal wrote:Azazel's page on the JoS site says this...

"Azazel did not want this to be known several years ago, but he is a son of Satan, not Beelzebub."

And...

"Along with his grandfather Beelzebub, he controlled the airways for the Gods, wearing his symbol of the eagle."

That second quote must be incorrect. Baal is his uncle not his grandfather. The sources that these websites are taken from have been under attack for thousands of years. A lot has been corrupted and it's hard to sort through everything. There are some small things like this that aren't 100% perfect, but the truth always finds a way to be known. :D
https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:07 am

updated and finalized portrait of Belial

Updated finalized portrait of Set

FlamingRedRose666

Postby FlamingRedRose666 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:46 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:updated and finalized portrait of Belial

Updated finalized portrait of Set

This is so amazing!!!!! :mrgreen:

Zola, you're amazing!!!!! :D

Ol argedco luciftias

Postby Ol argedco luciftias » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:15 am

Where's Bathin!? I thought they would be together. :D
zolaluckystar wrote:Updated finalized portrait of Set

https://mega.nz/#F!vsVhBQbK!4_NoFzwxnmi5Q2ZW3JE86A
MANY books, articles, and videos to help you!

Weassel wrote:Ohhhhhhhh.... never thought to press your link xD
Thx dude

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:58 am

You mean Nephthys? I never think of her as Bathin :D
"They can sometimes appear together."

They aren't joined at the hip, you know ;)
But never fear...He appeared on HER card. And they are representing for a Major Arcana.

Th3Sh1n1ngOn3

Postby Th3Sh1n1ngOn3 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:53 am

Thank you so much for this this is absolutely astoundingly amazing.
Anything I say is okay. And it goes. And it goes well. Okay and Yes are words my father likes. Mmmhmmm and more are words my mother likes.