Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more!

http://www.joyofsatan.org/

Moderators: HP Mageson666, High Priest Jake Carlson

zolaluckystar

Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:54 pm

Hi my fellow SS,

As some of you might remember, I'm painting Portraits of the Gods of Hell. It's a work in progress, as there are so many! I began this work towards the end of July 2015 (Just so you know, the following images are all small details of the much larger full on portraits).

As every new SS does, I'd gone over the lists of the Gods, wondering who my Guardian Demon might be. I picked out one of the two Gods who leaped out at me:

Andras

I was under the impression one received ONE Guardian Demon...so I reasoned, it could only be one Demon...so I chose one of them - though this was really hard to do because I was also very strongly attracted to one other God....Neither of them have a picture in the Demon's Lists. Being an artist I decided I'll paint them, beginning with Andras. I said to Him: I want to Paint your Image, can you help me? Give me an idea how you look? Woke up with a reference in my head. So I painted Andras to start. One morning around three AM, I'm alone in the gallery sitting on the steps in the back studio contemplating His portrait on the easel. I'd cut out a picture of a sword and taped it to the canvas, so I could get a kind of idea if I liked Him with a sword. I reasoned: Hes a warrior, He should have a sword. So, I'm sitting there in the silence when I feel His presence join me and I 'hear' Him say:

“Uhhh...zola...?”
Me: “Yeah?”
Him:”You do know I was in Egypt, yeah?”
Me: “yeah.....so?”
Him: “Soooo......WHY do you have me holding an 18th century english longsword?” And I 'hear' Him bust out laughing! Well, my face was pretty red! I stripped it off the canvas (to the sound of Him chuckling) searched out a proper reference for Him. LOL :D

So when His portrait is done I printed it out and carried Him about everywhere with me; on the bus I'd take Him out and contemplate Him, walking down the street, I'd pull Him out and hold Him in my hand...When I had spare time to day dream at the Gallery I'd pull Him out and admire Him.... I was pretty obsessed! LOL :P

So one afternoon, holding Him and admiring Him, sitting there feeling all this love for Him, I suddenly feel His energy enter the space, lean up against the table beside me. I 'hear' Him in my mind, feel His smile as He says:

“You know....you should paint ALL of us!”
Me: “What? Oh....uhhh...no. I don't think so....thats a LOT of portraits....I don't think I can do that...”
Him: “Its a big job I know, But you can do it!”
Me: “Really? You think I could do that?”
Him: “Absolutely.”
Me: “Well......OK...yeah!! I'll DO IT!”

So I go home all excited to paint the Gods. That night, I pull out my sketchbook, do some drawings, get some ideas down for other Gods portraits. I made a prelim for Enlil and Horus. I fall asleep holding my sketchbook and in the morning wake up with a command in my head, a laundry list of colors and symbols. Satan told me: “Put those other portraits aside. You're painting ME!”

Well....I didn't dare say no! Though....tbh, I'd planned to wait to do His till last, so I'd be at my best, my most experienced since digital painting is a new thing. So that hopefully I'll do Him justice.

Back in the Yule of 2012 I'd decided I HAD to learn how to work digitally. I had access to an art gallery and their MAC with photoshop on it. I decided I'll teach myself how to use it. Theres no excuse not to. I came in from 6 AM -12:00 noon every day for a year, then they gave me a key and I began coming in after hours and working all night long alone. By the time July 2015 rolled around, I'd reached a point where I was comfortable enough to at least believe it was possible to take this project, Portraits of the Gods, on.

So there I was, I'm to do Satan's portrait...NOW??? OMG...I was kind of freaked! That was a little intimidating! I was afraid to paint Him! I was afraid I wouldn't do Him good enough, that He'd be mad at me! His portrait took me six long weeks because I agonized over the smallest detail. I did the best I could. Till one night at 3:00 AM I was finally done, sitting in the silent gallery staring at His portrait sitting on an easel. I know I posted about this a long time ago and probably some of you already know this part. I apologize to repeat it and bore people but maybe there are some newer people who haven't heard this. I'll try to keep this brief.

I'm sitting there and felt like I wanted to get closer. I went across to His portrait and knelt in front of it, so I could see the light reflecting off the gold leaf around Him. And started talking out loud to Him. I was saying how I hope you like your portrait, I know it's not perfect though I tried really hard to make it perfect...I flashed back to something from when I was a little girl and this old wound burst open. Suddenly I WAS that little girl again and the pain was just as fresh as it had been then. My heart opened up and poured out all the pain and the tears I hadn't allowed myself to cry then. Back then I tried really hard not to cry. So...I'm kneeling there sobbing when this powerful wonderful energy fills up the room. It was so strong there was no dismissing it as 'imagination'. It was also somehow so incredibly peaceful and soothing. This startled me so much I stopped crying and looked up. And I saw the dirty studio the easel sitting in vanish before my eyes, suddenly we were someplace else. I found myself in the blink of an eye in a quiet, serene and most beautifully appointed room. This vision was so strong, it was as if I really WAS there. It was as solid and 'lifelike' as real life. I've had 'visions' before in my life, they seem as real as real life. But this one was completely all encompassing. It completely surrounded me, as if I'd actually been teleported.

My portrait now hung on a wall covered with dark blue damask taffeta silk over a long, low dark, softly gleaming hand carved wood altar. Everything sitting on it was of the highest quality and handmade. To either side of the Portrait there sat on the altar two enormous tall red pillar candles, flickering. The room was so serene, so peaceful, so beautiful! I'm kneeling there staring with my jaw dropping. Then I hear a masculine voice say from behind me: “Don't worry. Just keep painting.”

Long story short, Satan was pleased and showed me where He has His Portrait – the astral version of it - hanging in His mansion. A Gods way of doing what a proud parent will do with their children's drawings when they love them, they paste them up on the wall at home. Which meant everything to me because my own parents would never do that for my pitiful offerings when I was a child. They barely looked at them. I tried and tried to make something they would notice and like. Nothing worked. I tried for a long time till eventually I finally realized nothing I could do would matter; they simply had no interest in them. Till I gave up. In my child head I thought if I did a picture good enough that they'd notice it, then they would love me. THAT was the abscess of pain that burst open that night before His portrait. Because it really hurt. I wanted my parents to love me so bad but I never felt they did. Satan lanced that pain, that old wound and He healed it.

Satan is an amazing, wonderful and compassionate God! He means everything to me. I'm doing this for several reasons, but in the end Hes really the one I'm doing this for. For my Father. The rose on his throne is a symbol of my love, our love, as Dedicated Satanist's....for HIM.

I love you Satan. We all do.

Satan

He gave me permission to paint the other Gods, to approach them freely (in my zeal, I'd forgotten that one has to approach the Gods you don't know through Satan, always. I didn't even think to ask! But He took care of that for me). Because in order to paint them, I have to approach them. Get their feel, get any input they want to give me to help me paint them. Some come in VERY strong (like Azazel and Enlil), others more subtly (Raum, Horus, Astaroth) though no less there, for all that. Just not quite so.....demanding. Since July 2015 I've been working as much as I can when I can, on this task for the Gods. I'm getting close now to finishing.

I picked out a few portraits from the main body of work I thought might be nice to share with you? Consider it a small preview. They're Details of the full size Portraits. I'm sorry, the complete versions I've been told must be shown as a group, all together at the big reveal. But the wait won't be long now.

Back on Aug 2 2017 I'd posted a small group of my Portrait details to the Yahoo JoS groups. This is a different selection. However, it occurred to me to re-post the older ones with these newer ones for people here who never saw them then. Hope you enjoy.

:D

PS: I was really happy to learn that, in fact...the two Demons I could scarcely choose between? They're BOTH my Guardian Demons. I included their portraits in this group, of COURSE :) The other Demon is dearest Sorath. He's a lovely God, a wonderful man. Its been a privilege, getting to know Him better. His Aura is a beautiful gold color. Andras's I see as an electric blue.

So here goes:

Andras

Satan

Sorath

Sorath was Adolf Hitlers Guardian Demon, though not the only one as AH was extremely important and had several. That's all I've been given to know, though not who they are. Though, after meeting the Gods in the process of painting them one on one I think I could probably hazard a good guess (but I won't). Sorath was one of His primary GD's. Which makes total sense to me because Sorath is absolutely AMAZING at 'arranging' things. Making things actually manifest and happen. Not just starting something, not getting something going but actually finishing it. He really is "the Closer". He makes things happen, come to fruition. He's the God in charge of the Portrait Project, in fact. He's helping me to make sure I finish everything in time for the deadline, by reminding me of things, encouraging me, reminding me to get busy and so on :)

If you were going on a road trip with a bunch of people and Sorath was going with you, He'd be the friend who books the rooms and arranges for the transport and security. He's extremely detail oriented. He doesn't miss anything! Its no wonder Adolf Hitler was able to survive so many attempts on his life. Sorath is very low key. He's like: you know, maybe you should take a break, finish that meeting earlier. Or; its nice out outside, why not move the meeting outside rather than stay here inside? But, if you don't listen THEN He'll bark at you: DO IT! NOW!!! He barked at me once like this and it sure made me jump! But I love Him! Hes an artist, too, like Andras. A funny story: I had His portrait sitting on an easel in the back workspace in the gallery when this old guy walks in. Hes another member of the gallery and an accomplished artist. he comes in and stops, staring at Sorath. He says to me:

Is this another one of your GAWDS, zola?
Me: Yeah
Him: Hmmm....

He walks all the way around the portrait, studying it. He comes back to the front again, and says:
I'll give you full marks for your workmanship, its textbook. Flawless (I build my own stretchers and stretch my own canvas). But your subject matter....I don't know....
Me: What about it?
Him: Well...he doesn't look like a God to ME.
Me: Oh?
Him: Yeah...He doesn't look like a GOD, he looks like a ROCK STAR!

I bust out laughing and in my head I said to Sorath: Did you hear that Sorath, you're a Rock God! And I hear Him laugh as He says: "I KNOW". :D (Sorath has a 4 octave vocal range and is an accomplished pianist and guitarist - Andras also plays guitar - He and Andras like to jam together along with other Gods who are musical. They sent me a message in a song once, in a dream, where they came and sang it for me. it was pretty amazing). Sorath is an intensely private man/God. Hes extremely intense. His energy is very strong. He doesn't like anybody just automatically (Hes like me in this respect); you got to earn it. Andras is the outgoing one of the two, the extrovert. They are good friends. Andras is Head of Security for Satan, but He works with Sorath and a few other Gods on this detail. Satan has many Gods who work on His Security Team.

Since our Antichrist is a God, I included Him in the Portraits. I envisioned how He would appear as a God. So...younger looking, maybe clean shaven, maybe hair a little longer, in a more youthful style. Adolf Hitler was fine with what I did but He did have a request: He asked me to picture Him with an eagle:

Adolf

When I'm painting a portrait, I'll get the virtual canvas ready to go and then empty my mind and focus totally on that God....and ask them if there is anything they want me to know or to include, to please tell me (I'll do my best to accomodate you). And then just listen. And when I connect, I'll start getting guidance on what to do. When it's working, there isn't any time to sit and wonder what to do next but rather, I have to work as fast as I can to keep up! This is void meditation where hours pass like minutes. When I'm really into it, I can work for 8 hours without a break till my need for a bathroom break snaps me out of it, or my stomach is yelling at me to feed it. And there always comes the magical moment when, as the portrait is nearing completion, the image appears to 'animate' for me. It comes to life in my third eye, it moves and breathes, which is always a total thrill! When Amon did this it was 3:00, 4:00 AM in the gallery and suddenly He blinks His eyes at me and was THERE, staring out at me and I screamed for joy! Its just as well I was alone because I probably would have scared anyone there! I was so stoked, I threw on a song and danced around imagining I was dancing with Him.

Amon Ra

Then I painted Andromalius. I suppose it makes sense He'd be one of the next males to sit for me since He works with Andras - I wouldn't be surprised if Andras told Him to :)

Horus came in next and sat for me. He took the time to come to me once after, to tell me some things to help me. It was very thoughtful of Him. He's a very nice God.

Horus

Hades

Murmur

Vine

Belial

So right around here I was starting to wonder if any of the Goddesses were going to let me try to paint them...and Nepthys was the first one to give me the chance. She is a lovely woman, inside and out! I'll always have a special place for Her in my heart because She was the first one to give me a shot.

Agares

Bastet

Flauros

Adramelech

Barbatos

Botis

In Febuary of 2017 The God Powers of Hell all showed up and told me I would be painting them next. Enlil, Azazel, and Astaroth, followed by Set.

Enlil

Astaroth

Set

Buer

Caim

Furfur

Glasya

Halpas

Mastema

Morax

Orobas

I found that the work I did during the time I spent struggling to learn photoshop on my own and also all of the fine art work I do (landscapes) were also utilized in this project. So, this work actualy spans almost 8-9 years of my life's work/existence as an artist. I'm really close now to the finish line. I think you're going to really like this when it's done! I hope you all enjoyed this small preview of my work. Thanks for taking the time to look at it

Hail Satan!
Hail ALL the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!
“My wisdom is not separate from my heart” - Satan

My Work: Portraits of The Gods
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233

HailMotherLilith

Re: Preview: My SS Artworks: Portraits of The Gods

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:41 am

This is so beautiful, that it snapped some sense into me and also made me cry.

I used to hate being this emotional, but I've learned to embrace it.

Thank you Zola. <3
HAIL FATHER SATAN AND THE TRUE GODS OF HELL!!! :333333

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

HAIL LADY LERAJIE LORD PHENEX LORD HAEL COMMANDER ABIGOR FOREVER!

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:01 am

This is incredible Zola ! I love your art style as well !

My favorites are (not ranked) :
Sorath : He seems so magnetic and deep. The expression that came first to my mind was "tranquil fury"
Buer : Wow ! Is this the original super sexy and dangerously alluring bad boy ? I mean with these looks I'm not sure how attentive his students will be when he teaches them moral or philosophy. I guess it can be one way to make people forget about alcohol :lol:
And the cat looks fabulous as well. Lions have nothing over this one.
Furfur : She seems so lovely and beautiful !

Hail Father Satan forever ! Hail to all our Gods !

Aconite

Postby Aconite » Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:14 am

Those are amazing, and I loved reading about your interactions with the Gods as you painted and contemplated their portraits.

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:11 am

Very beautiful portraits/painting.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:05 am

Thank you for the nice comments, I'm glad you like the work :)

HML you aren't the only one who has said this, that they hate to cry and being emotional. But it is a beautiful thing because it makes us human. The enemy has no emotion (except self-interest, greed and hate for us).

Tranquil Fury....thats actually a great description of Sorath! Hes very tranquil and soft spoken...until He takes the gloves off and then Hes like a hurricane. When I was in real danger once, Sorath came blasting in like a fury. It's said Andras is the most dangerous to the enemy but Sorath is no two-bit God either when it comes to being a fighter. Hes deadly!

Satan and Andras are Aries, Sorath corresponds to Scorpio. Generally characterized as brooding loner types who favor long black trench coats (I find this funny because in fact, Sorath does favor tailored black military style gear and formed leather body armor), these guys are often in a band (He's a singer, among other gifts), rides a motorcycle (I totally see Him with some amazing vehicle/spaceship – He likes His high tech toys), or practices some form of dark magic (Hes a Master of Black Magic, same as Andras).

Sorath is the definition of still waters run deep. He's a hell of a strategist. He tends to think 7 moves ahead of most anyone else. Andras is a fantastic initiator while Sorath has the finishing drive so between them they're a very effective and devastating team.

When I had to fly recently, Sorath flew with me and arranged for me to get seats alone - nobody beside me - so I had personal space and room as if I was in first class - there and back again. He made sure I got to eat, made sure I didn't miss a connecting flight.

Its really interesting to hear which ones are your fave portraits and why. I appreciate the feedback.

YoakeHoshi

Postby YoakeHoshi » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:00 am

OMFG!!!! THIS IS AMAZING.

You are so, so, SO talented! You may not recognize HOW MUCH but trust me! I could lose myself into your Art! I can stare at these portraits for hours! Because they are amazing, I can see the passion and the growing in them. I love your style, it's original and unique.

And oh! Look at the portrait of Satan! That's excellent! I LOVE IT ♡

And.. Wow! Andromalius is so handsome! :oops: :mrgreen: ♡♡

But all of them are beautiful! (And handsome hehe) :)
I'm sure at the end, you will blast awesomeness to us!
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=12233&start=100
My favourite Artist☆
Fine, detailed, noble Art that should be appreciated as this will help humanity to get closer to the Gods
Red - Fire - Mars
ϟϟ -

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:16 am

Getting to Adolf Hitler’s painting got me tears in my eyes, these are so beautiful thank you so much for sharing them!:)

Norse 88

Postby Norse 88 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:21 am

This is so fucking excellent.

Your story and artworks - which are magnificent - caused me to feel a strong and sudden connection with Satan and the Gods. I became joyfully tearful and felt that wonderful loving energy of His which, quite frankly, I sorely needed.

Thank you so much for sharing this! I can't wait to see the completed work in its entirety.

Hail Satan!
Satan is truth; knowledge is power.

Power is the greatest virtue.

Ravenignis666

Postby Ravenignis666 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:47 pm

Thank you so much for sharing that are absolutely amazingly beautiful they brought so much emotion to me. You have inspired me to jump back into my own art project though I am no painter I am turning old things or furnature into satanic art pieces to honor our Gods I have started on a table for Astaroth i let life get in the way and you gave me that nudge to really get back to it.

Hail to our most amazing Gods

Wildfire

Postby Wildfire » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:24 pm

Legendary, and I think I had conversations like that too when I was drawing them and planning to add them in a few of my stories I'm writing currently. One god(or an entity of Satan) was lol'ing at one plot when I told him about it. Well...not only do I write serious scenes of characters...I aim to make them very memorable and loved like how presidents do it through charismatic ways... at least...and there were times I crossed the line and had to set my PC on fire because of it- NO JK, I JUST REMOVED WHATEVER WAS WRONG AND REVERTED IT FOR THE BETTER. LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!

Seriously, I should just get rid of the paranoia...they will not get real mad at me if I'm not depicting them like how the kike/joo slave art producers do it...BUT some depictions...some...in my personal view...i lieked in teh inside >:#<....and I feel bad at the same time... :oops:
[>> Get stronger until whatever you do works <<]

My president mentioned JokeHOOtard as stupid! Proud to be a Filipino in Satan! :lol:
Chew 666 gum, reverse joobroo alphabet and become better everyday.

Powstanie Pogańskie

Postby Powstanie Pogańskie » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:55 pm

What you are accomplishing here makes you an absolute hero and shining pillar of our family. To see someone exalt the Gods in such a manner is inspiring.

I know that I need not say it, but please continue in your good work; the more dedicated people such as yourself that we have doing sacred projects like this, the greater and more illustrious shall our movement become.
Ognista Kasia i jej węże
poszły w gorę wieżę.
Wdychały światło, wydychały mądrości,
i wiedziały, że Weles jest z nimi.

Wojownicy Welesa, rozpostrzyjcie wasze skrzydła i śpiewajcie o waszych siłach! To jest nasz czas!

Hidden Warrior

Postby Hidden Warrior » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:34 pm

Amazing! You've done a really great work!

NaziMan12

Postby NaziMan12 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:37 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:

I like the portrait of Vine a lot.
Our duty as Satanists is to never give up in the fight against the Jewish people.

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:36 am

You have a great talent, I love seeing some drawings so well made of some of the gods I know.

Satan: Incredible, one of the best drawings I've seen of him.

Astaroth: I liked a lot the detail her halo, forming an eight-pointed star.

Beelzebub: I love the majestic bearing that you have given him in the picture that fits perfectly with him.

Morax aka Maat: Amazing! 100% exactly as she is, even her aura is the same as in the drawing.

Flauros aka Haures: Magnificent also and exactly the same as she is, including the detail of the sword that she carries always that I have seen her.

Adolf: I really liked the rejuvenated look you have given him and the detail of the eagle is magnificent.

I would very much like to can see Gremory in one of your drawings.

magus.immortalis

Postby magus.immortalis » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:07 am

Zolaluckystar, I'm sure you already know this but you're doing very, very important work. I admire your artwork a great deal and always enjoy reading your posts.

Hail Satan!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

Aldrick Strickland

Postby Aldrick Strickland » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:48 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Thank you for the nice comments, I'm glad you like the work :)

HML you aren't the only one who has said this, that they hate to cry and being emotional. But it is a beautiful thing because it makes us human. The enemy has no emotion (except self-interest, greed and hate for us).

Tranquil Fury....thats actually a great description of Sorath! Hes very tranquil and soft spoken...until He takes the gloves off and then Hes like a hurricane. When I was in real danger once, Sorath came blasting in like a fury. It's said Andras is the most dangerous to the enemy but Sorath is no two-bit God either when it comes to being a fighter. Hes deadly!

Satan and Andras are Aries, Sorath corresponds to Scorpio. Generally characterized as brooding loner types who favor long black trench coats (I find this funny because in fact, Sorath does favor tailored black military style gear and formed leather body armor), these guys are often in a band (He's a singer, among other gifts), rides a motorcycle (I totally see Him with some amazing vehicle/spaceship – He likes His high tech toys), or practices some form of dark magic (Hes a Master of Black Magic, same as Andras).

Sorath is the definition of still waters run deep. He's a hell of a strategist. He tends to think 7 moves ahead of most anyone else. Andras is a fantastic initiator while Sorath has the finishing drive so between them they're a very effective and devastating team.

When I had to fly recently, Sorath flew with me and arranged for me to get seats alone - nobody beside me - so I had personal space and room as if I was in first class - there and back again. He made sure I got to eat, made sure I didn't miss a connecting flight.

Its really interesting to hear which ones are your fave portraits and why. I appreciate the feedback.

Awesome Sauce with a side of extra Talent. If Beautimus was Brought down in transient form. It would be Your Paintings of Rock Stars. Much like literal Stars but more shiny. Their transcedental glow Illuminate those who wish to be illuminated much like Salem Burke. Bonjour ma belle.
Aldrick Strickland
Hail Father Satan Forever

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:21 am

Wow! Yoake, Aquarius, Hidden Warrior, Naziman12, Wildfire, Aldrick (bel ami amour), Thank you!
I appreciate everybodys feedback! Norse, I'm so glad to hear it made you feel like that! Thats awesome! One of the purposes of the Portraits is to provide a solid image to help people connect (a picture says a thousand words) easier. It helps to have a lifelike image to focus on for those of us who are more visually oriented and not so great at 'visualizing'. Like for myself, having Andras's portrait to focus on I think gave Him energy (I was focussing on Him like mad and meditiating on His image) and helped me, too.

Raven, this is really interesting to me as I'm also interested to make some satanic furniture sometime soon in the next year or so! I have some gorgeous mahogany wood that I want to turn into a headboard and a footboard for a bed frame loaded with sigils....I can finally do it too as the studio I moved to has a ton of amazing equipment I've never gotten to use before! I love old pieces of furniture and the possibilities! I hope you'll post pics of the pieces when you're done, I know I'd love to see them!

Aconite, thanks for saying that.....I worry I talk too much.... :)

Pow, magus, Do you know, I actually had an anxiety attack after sending this post with the images? Lol. I really appreciate what you both said. It's also really nice to hear that you enjoy my posts magus :)

Wotanwarrior, this is great feedback, its nice to get confirmation I'm accurate! Because as I said, I'm going on my intuition, and gut. I'll 'see' them in my third eye, feel their energy but its not like they are literally, physically there so I have to believe in myself that I'm not just full of shit, that its not just some great imagination, you know? And thats hard, to totally go with that – no second guessing - and then post them here.

Like with Morax, I'd completed Her some time ago (or so I thought) but, when I gave Her the second scrutiny I suddenly 'saw' things that needed adjusting. And then at the last, I was told to give Her that aura...and here you say its exactly correct :) Thats awesome. Same with Flauros's sword.

Every portrait, it gets 'completed' once and then it sits, in some cases for a couple years, till now. Every single one then gets a second hard scrutiny and more work if needed, so that the quality is standard across the board. Because I'm more skilled now than I was when I started and so, being the anal retentive perfectionist that I am, I see the flaws (though at the time it was the best I could do) and HAVE to go back in and re-work them.

I approached Adolf with a lot of respect and care (as I do all of them but especially so for Him). I spent a lot of time just staring at the reference photo of Him I used, and I saw a lot in His eyes. The pain and the struggle, the weight of the decisions, the joy, the regrets...the burden of being The Leader that He carried so magnificently and with such impeccable honor....I saw sadness in His eyes as well...the things He's seen....tragedy as well as triumph. Like the dying soldier that wanted only to see his fuhrer before he died....I wanted to refresh Him, but not change Him out of all recognition. He has attained Godhood and yet, compared to those who have lived hundreds of thousands of years, He is still closer to one of us; the lines of care, sleepless nights and toil are still evident. I wanted to smooth some of that away for Him.

I originally had thought that as a symbol of Satan and Adolf's connection to Father, to show Him with a raven. But, another God, Raum...He insisted HE wanted that particular crow/raven! He was really insistent. I was like, torn: “well....ok, but....I was saving it for Adolf”! And Adolf says: Let Raum have it, I want you to picture me with an eagle! And the perfect reference for an eagle had already been sitting in my library for some time. At the time when I came across it I just knew I had to grab that though at the time I had no idea why....

So, when Adolf communicated this, that eagle flashed in my head...I knew He wanted THAT eagle and no other.

I would never have thought on my own to put that eagle with Him, as that particular eagle is such a symbol (to me anyways) of America. But, first of all Hitler DID use the imagery of an eagle in His Reich and second, Patton had begun to realize America fought for the wrong side. We should have been allied with America - but the jews managed to get the two of us to fight each other instead. But America was founded by Satanists. Adolf Hitler was a Satanist. They should have been on the same side!...it wasn't my idea to put them together, but His. I thought it was powerful to see them together!

I haven't gotten to Gremory, just yet.

Because I actually did Satan's portrait second, three years ago almost, I've been tempted to give Him a whole new portrait and trash this one BUT...there is such a thing as knowing when enough is enough and maybe its history now...and I need to leave it alone. And after I finish this first round of portraits, I know I'm going to be re-visiting Satan and painting Him yet again, a whole new portrait!

When I began I'd barely learned enough to get started and Andras's portrait (my first attempt to paint a portrait in photoshop) was actually the best result I'd gotten in 2 years trying to paint in that program. I'm self taught. I hit a plateau with Andras's portrait. And then plateaued again with Enlil's portrait...and again with Sargatanas....its been a really steep learning curve. I wonder where it will go?

I said this question rhetorically: But Andras answered:

"It goes until you become the Best of the Best. You are a Satanist, you must become a shining example."

I thought that was some pretty amazing words to live by.

Hornet666

Postby Hornet666 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Wow.. Absolutely stunning zola. I always enjoy your posts zola!..keep up the good work

Andevili666

Postby Andevili666 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:18 pm

Too much creativity in one thread!!. You're really good Zola.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:38 am

Just a few more:

Sekhet

Seshat

Seere

Abigor

Samigina

Purified666

Postby Purified666 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:34 pm

Zola, you're an amazing artist! The drawings look absolutely stunning :). I really like that you also posted your experiences with the Gods, it was very interesting to read. Don't be afraid to post more experiences and drawings :D
Check out my Youtube Channel :
:arrow: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEzOaK ... 9b0g5YajQA (terminated, will make new one and upload to it once I get better internet)

Führer, befiehl! Wir folgen dir!
Hail Satan!

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:02 am

Oh, I just wanted to make a correction. I'd said Satan and Andras are Aries. I'm sorry thats not correct. Andras is Aries, but Satan is Aquarius. My bad.

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:33 am

Wuoooooo wuoooooo wuooooooooooooooooooooo...!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
I love these!!

Well, except for the fact that, daaaamn, the Gods are so sexy :lol: :lol: I also love how I can actually FEEL the God/Goddess through your portraits, although I haven't met them personally.

This is really amazing.. Imagine how easily an outsider can be connected to our Gods' energies by looking at their portrait. This is absolutely amazing; this will really bring closer Satan's new Era. :D

Zola, you are doing sacred work here.
Keep it up, keep it up but do take some breaks! I wouldn't want you to become too tired or unhealthy and not be able to continue. D:

As for favorites, I really can't choose. :mrgreen:
Well, Satan's portrait is absolutely stunning, but all the other Gods and Goddesses too; they're just amazing.

I also love Hitler's one. You have really put him in this portrait; you can really see *him* even without the facial hair, even without the passing of time showing on his face.
It is amazing...

Great work!

I'm really looking forward to see more! :D :D
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:18 pm

I really like how Commander Abigor looks. :33

"There may be darkness surrounding you, but don't forget that you have The Light (Power) inside you!" - Commander Abigor

Egon

Postby Egon » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:12 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Hi my fellow SS,

As some of you might remember, I'm painting Portraits of the Gods of Hell.

You're doing great. I just suggest studing a bit more of the anatomy and facial expression (I have to do that as well lol) especialy nose, for example Astaroth's nose made it look kinda masculine. The second message with images is perfect btw.

Aquarius

Postby Aquarius » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:21 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Just a few more:

Sekhet

Seshat

Seere

Abigor

Samigina
Samigina is so beautiful..

Chilidawg

Postby Chilidawg » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:37 am

Very nice looks just like andras and abigore. hail satan keep the art coming my fellow satanist

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:22 am

So...I was working on a portrait. I had done all the preliminary work to the point where I would go in and begin to paint...this was for Sargatanis. I had Him ready to go and just as I'm about to begin on Him, another God came in and took over, and insisted no, you're doing ME. So I went with it, and His portrait came together with amazing speed. And I thought I was done with His but...he was nagging me: I want a crow. And I was like: I don't know...there isn't anything in the Gods lists that tell me about a crow...but the nagging feeling would not leave me. Till I did a bit more research and I found out that He has a crow. That was Raum. And the thing of it was, that when I finished His portrait, it kind of freaked me out because I recognized Him. I knew Him. I've known Him, from another lifetime and I KNOW Him! And that kind of blew me away. It was like when I did Astoraths portrait; when it was done and She animated in my minds eye I recognized Her! I KNOW her! I said: OMG! Inanna! I know you! It was like that for Raum's portrait. I KNOW Him! I know that smile! That face!

He is portrayed wearing that mask but I wanted to show his face. He's a man, not something that is half man half whatever, as He's usually portrayed which isn't really HIM. I wanted to show HIM, the MAN.
And then when I did, I was like: OMG, I KNOW HIM.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:35 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Hi my fellow SS,

As some of you might remember, I'm painting Portraits of the Gods of Hell. It's a work in progress, as there are so many! I began this work towards the end of July 2015 (Just so you know, the following images are all small details of the much larger full on portraits).

As every new SS does, I'd gone over the lists of the Gods, wondering who my Guardian Demon might be. I picked out one of the two Gods who leaped out at me:

Andras

I was under the impression one received ONE Guardian Demon...so I reasoned, it could only be one Demon...so I chose one of them - though this was really hard to do because I was also very strongly attracted to one other God....Neither of them have a picture in the Demon's Lists. Being an artist I decided I'll paint them, beginning with Andras. I said to Him: I want to Paint your Image, can you help me? Give me an idea how you look? Woke up with a reference in my head. So I painted Andras to start. One morning around three AM, I'm alone in the gallery sitting on the steps in the back studio contemplating His portrait on the easel. I'd cut out a picture of a sword and taped it to the canvas, so I could get a kind of idea if I liked Him with a sword. I reasoned: Hes a warrior, He should have a sword. So, I'm sitting there in the silence when I feel His presence join me and I 'hear' Him say:

“Uhhh...zola...?”
Me: “Yeah?”
Him:”You do know I was in Egypt, yeah?”
Me: “yeah.....so?”
Him: “Soooo......WHY do you have me holding an 18th century english longsword?” And I 'hear' Him bust out laughing! Well, my face was pretty red! I stripped it off the canvas (to the sound of Him chuckling) searched out a proper reference for Him. LOL :D

So when His portrait is done I printed it out and carried Him about everywhere with me; on the bus I'd take Him out and contemplate Him, walking down the street, I'd pull Him out and hold Him in my hand...When I had spare time to day dream at the Gallery I'd pull Him out and admire Him.... I was pretty obsessed! LOL :P

So one afternoon, holding Him and admiring Him, sitting there feeling all this love for Him, I suddenly feel His energy enter the space, lean up against the table beside me. I 'hear' Him in my mind, feel His smile as He says:

“You know....you should paint ALL of us!”
Me: “What? Oh....uhhh...no. I don't think so....thats a LOT of portraits....I don't think I can do that...”
Him: “Its a big job I know, But you can do it!”
Me: “Really? You think I could do that?”
Him: “Absolutely.”
Me: “Well......OK...yeah!! I'll DO IT!”

So I go home all excited to paint the Gods. That night, I pull out my sketchbook, do some drawings, get some ideas down for other Gods portraits. I made a prelim for Enlil and Horus. I fall asleep holding my sketchbook and in the morning wake up with a command in my head, a laundry list of colors and symbols. Satan told me: “Put those other portraits aside. You're painting ME!”

Well....I didn't dare say no! Though....tbh, I'd planned to wait to do His till last, so I'd be at my best, my most experienced since digital painting is a new thing. So that hopefully I'll do Him justice.

Back in the Yule of 2012 I'd decided I HAD to learn how to work digitally. I had access to an art gallery and their MAC with photoshop on it. I decided I'll teach myself how to use it. Theres no excuse not to. I came in from 6 AM -12:00 noon every day for a year, then they gave me a key and I began coming in after hours and working all night long alone. By the time July 2015 rolled around, I'd reached a point where I was comfortable enough to at least believe it was possible to take this project, Portraits of the Gods, on.

So there I was, I'm to do Satan's portrait...NOW??? OMG...I was kind of freaked! That was a little intimidating! I was afraid to paint Him! I was afraid I wouldn't do Him good enough, that He'd be mad at me! His portrait took me six long weeks because I agonized over the smallest detail. I did the best I could. Till one night at 3:00 AM I was finally done, sitting in the silent gallery staring at His portrait sitting on an easel. I know I posted about this a long time ago and probably some of you already know this part. I apologize to repeat it and bore people but maybe there are some newer people who haven't heard this. I'll try to keep this brief.

I'm sitting there and felt like I wanted to get closer. I went across to His portrait and knelt in front of it, so I could see the light reflecting off the gold leaf around Him. And started talking out loud to Him. I was saying how I hope you like your portrait, I know it's not perfect though I tried really hard to make it perfect...I flashed back to something from when I was a little girl and this old wound burst open. Suddenly I WAS that little girl again and the pain was just as fresh as it had been then. My heart opened up and poured out all the pain and the tears I hadn't allowed myself to cry then. Back then I tried really hard not to cry. So...I'm kneeling there sobbing when this powerful wonderful energy fills up the room. It was so strong there was no dismissing it as 'imagination'. It was also somehow so incredibly peaceful and soothing. This startled me so much I stopped crying and looked up. And I saw the dirty studio the easel sitting in vanish before my eyes, suddenly we were someplace else. I found myself in the blink of an eye in a quiet, serene and most beautifully appointed room. This vision was so strong, it was as if I really WAS there. It was as solid and 'lifelike' as real life. I've had 'visions' before in my life, they seem as real as real life. But this one was completely all encompassing. It completely surrounded me, as if I'd actually been teleported.

My portrait now hung on a wall covered with dark blue damask taffeta silk over a long, low dark, softly gleaming hand carved wood altar. Everything sitting on it was of the highest quality and handmade. To either side of the Portrait there sat on the altar two enormous tall red pillar candles, flickering. The room was so serene, so peaceful, so beautiful! I'm kneeling there staring with my jaw dropping. Then I hear a masculine voice say from behind me: “Don't worry. Just keep painting.”

Long story short, Satan was pleased and showed me where He has His Portrait – the astral version of it - hanging in His mansion. A Gods way of doing what a proud parent will do with their children's drawings when they love them, they paste them up on the wall at home. Which meant everything to me because my own parents would never do that for my pitiful offerings when I was a child. They barely looked at them. I tried and tried to make something they would notice and like. Nothing worked. I tried for a long time till eventually I finally realized nothing I could do would matter; they simply had no interest in them. Till I gave up. In my child head I thought if I did a picture good enough that they'd notice it, then they would love me. THAT was the abscess of pain that burst open that night before His portrait. Because it really hurt. I wanted my parents to love me so bad but I never felt they did. Satan lanced that pain, that old wound and He healed it.

Satan is an amazing, wonderful and compassionate God! He means everything to me. I'm doing this for several reasons, but in the end Hes really the one I'm doing this for. For my Father. The rose on his throne is a symbol of my love, our love, as Dedicated Satanist's....for HIM.

I love you Satan. We all do.

Satan

He gave me permission to paint the other Gods, to approach them freely (in my zeal, I'd forgotten that one has to approach the Gods you don't know through Satan, always. I didn't even think to ask! But He took care of that for me). Because in order to paint them, I have to approach them. Get their feel, get any input they want to give me to help me paint them. Some come in VERY strong (like Azazel and Enlil), others more subtly (Raum, Horus, Astaroth) though no less there, for all that. Just not quite so.....demanding. Since July 2015 I've been working as much as I can when I can, on this task for the Gods. I'm getting close now to finishing.

I picked out a few portraits from the main body of work I thought might be nice to share with you? Consider it a small preview. They're Details of the full size Portraits. I'm sorry, the complete versions I've been told must be shown as a group, all together at the big reveal. But the wait won't be long now.

Back on Aug 2 2017 I'd posted a small group of my Portrait details to the Yahoo JoS groups. This is a different selection. However, it occurred to me to re-post the older ones with these newer ones for people here who never saw them then. Hope you enjoy.

PS: I was really happy to learn that, in fact...the two Demons I could scarcely choose between? They're BOTH my Guardian Demons. I included their portraits in this group, of COURSE :) The other Demon is dearest Sorath. He's a lovely God, a wonderful man. Its been a privilege, getting to know Him better. His Aura is a beautiful gold color. Andras's I see as an electric blue.

So here goes:

Andras

Satan

Sorath

Sorath was Adolf Hitlers Guardian Demon, though not the only one as AH was extremely important and had several. That's all I've been given to know, though not who they are. Though, after meeting the Gods in the process of painting them one on one I think I could probably hazard a good guess (but I won't). Sorath was one of His primary GD's. Which makes total sense to me because Sorath is absolutely AMAZING at 'arranging' things. Making things actually manifest and happen. Not just starting something, not getting something going but actually finishing it. He really is "the Closer". He makes things happen, come to fruition. He's the God in charge of the Portrait Project, in fact. He's helping me to make sure I finish everything in time for the deadline, by reminding me of things, encouraging me, reminding me to get busy and so on :)

If you were going on a road trip with a bunch of people and Sorath was going with you, He'd be the friend who books the rooms and arranges for the transport and security. He's extremely detail oriented. He doesn't miss anything! Its no wonder Adolf Hitler was able to survive so many attempts on his life. Sorath is very low key. He's like: you know, maybe you should take a break, finish that meeting earlier. Or; its nice out outside, why not move the meeting outside rather than stay here inside? But, if you don't listen THEN He'll bark at you: DO IT! NOW!!! He barked at me once like this and it sure made me jump! But I love Him! Hes an artist, too, like Andras. A funny story: I had His portrait sitting on an easel in the back workspace in the gallery when this old guy walks in. Hes another member of the gallery and an accomplished artist. he comes in and stops, staring at Sorath. He says to me:

Is this another one of your GAWDS, zola?
Me: Yeah
Him: Hmmm....

He walks all the way around the portrait, studying it. He comes back to the front again, and says:
I'll give you full marks for your workmanship, its textbook. Flawless (I build my own stretchers and stretch my own canvas). But your subject matter....I don't know....
Me: What about it?
Him: Well...he doesn't look like a God to ME.
Me: Oh?
Him: Yeah...He doesn't look like a GOD, he looks like a ROCK STAR!

I bust out laughing and in my head I said to Sorath: Did you hear that Sorath, you're a Rock God! And I hear Him laugh as He says: "I KNOW". :D (Sorath has a 4 octave vocal range and is an accomplished pianist and guitarist - Andras also plays guitar - He and Andras like to jam together along with other Gods who are musical. They sent me a message in a song once, in a dream, where they came and sang it for me. it was pretty amazing). Sorath is an intensely private man/God. Hes extremely intense. His energy is very strong. He doesn't like anybody just automatically (Hes like me in this respect); you got to earn it. Andras is the outgoing one of the two, the extrovert. They are good friends. Andras is Head of Security for Satan, but He works with Sorath and a few other Gods on this detail. Satan has many Gods who work on His Security Team.

Since our Antichrist is a God, I included Him in the Portraits. I envisioned how He would appear as a God. So...younger looking, maybe clean shaven, maybe hair a little longer, in a more youthful style. Adolf Hitler was fine with what I did but He did have a request: He asked me to picture Him with an eagle:

Adolf

When I'm painting a portrait, I'll get the virtual canvas ready to go and then empty my mind and focus totally on that God....and ask them if there is anything they want me to know or to include, to please tell me (I'll do my best to accomodate you). And then just listen. And when I connect, I'll start getting guidance on what to do. When it's working, there isn't any time to sit and wonder what to do next but rather, I have to work as fast as I can to keep up! This is void meditation where hours pass like minutes. When I'm really into it, I can work for 8 hours without a break till my need for a bathroom break snaps me out of it, or my stomach is yelling at me to feed it. And there always comes the magical moment when, as the portrait is nearing completion, the image appears to 'animate' for me. It comes to life in my third eye, it moves and breathes, which is always a total thrill! When Amon did this it was 3:00, 4:00 AM in the gallery and suddenly He blinks His eyes at me and was THERE, staring out at me and I screamed for joy! Its just as well I was alone because I probably would have scared anyone there! I was so stoked, I threw on a song and danced around imagining I was dancing with Him.

Amon Ra

Then I painted Andromalius. I suppose it makes sense He'd be one of the next males to sit for me since He works with Andras - I wouldn't be surprised if Andras told Him to :)

Horus came in next and sat for me. He took the time to come to me once after, to tell me some things to help me. It was very thoughtful of Him. He's a very nice God.

Horus

Hades

Murmur

Vine

Belial

So right around here I was starting to wonder if any of the Goddesses were going to let me try to paint them...and Nepthys was the first one to give me the chance. She is a lovely woman, inside and out! I'll always have a special place for Her in my heart because She was the first one to give me a shot.

Agares

Bastet

Flauros

Adramelech

Barbatos

Botis

In Febuary of 2017 The God Powers of Hell all showed up and told me I would be painting them next. Enlil, Azazel, and Astaroth, followed by Set.

Enlil

Astaroth

Set

Buer

Caim

Furfur

Glasya

Halpas

Mastema

Morax

Orobas

I found that the work I did during the time I spent struggling to learn photoshop on my own and also all of the fine art work I do (landscapes) were also utilized in this project. So, this work actualy spans almost 8-9 years of my life's work/existence as an artist. I'm really close now to the finish line. I think you're going to really like this when it's done! I hope you all enjoyed this small preview of my work. Thanks for taking the time to look at it

Hail Satan!
Hail ALL the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

are this what the gods really look like
thank father satan for knowlegde

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:13 am

In regards to your question: is this what they 'really' look like? As I described, I'm 'seeing' them with my minds eye; going on my connection to them coupled with my own gut intuition. I go into a trance, into void meditation as I'm working. Thats how I know what's happening...I have no more conception of time, I'm totally immersed in the art. Hours pass like minutes. I know when this state is reached, I've made a good strong connection because I get guided in what to do. It's not really me choosing the colors or anything, at least, not totally. I'm being given suggestions the whole way. And I go with what I'm given, which is my own choice.

I have to work to keep up with what I'm getting when this works successfully. I'm doing my best to create images that are as accurate portrayals as I can manage. Of course, the Gods aren't literally materializing before me so I can take a snapshot.

Their images are being filtered through my hands, my heart, my mind, my love for them, my ability to create images. And I'm not perfect. I'm doing the best that I can, which is all I CAN do.

I believe you're possibly asking because of Sekhet? When HPS Maxine described Her, she said she has blonde hair and dark skin. Whites who get a lot of sun TAN to a beautiful shade of dark brown. Satans Demons are from Duat and to my knowledge, are all Aryans, except for a couple who are part grey. Aryan means white. I imagine if I was wrong about this, if I grossly misrepresented Her, someone here who's seen Her, who knows Her well would have pointed this out immediately and directly.

It's entirely possible that some black ET's have achieved godhead also but I'm not portraying them. I'm portraying Satans Demons, from Duat. The Aryan Gods.

Sinistra

Postby Sinistra » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:17 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:So...I was working on a portrait. I had done all the preliminary work to the point where I would go in and begin to paint...this was for Sargatanis. I had Him ready to go and just as I'm about to begin on Him, another God came in and took over, and insisted no, you're doing ME. So I went with it, and His portrait came together with amazing speed. And I thought I was done with His but...he was nagging me: I want a crow. And I was like: I don't know...there isn't anything in the Gods lists that tell me about a crow...but the nagging feeling would not leave me. Till I did a bit more research and I found out that He has a crow. That was Raum. And the thing of it was, that when I finished His portrait, it kind of freaked me out because I recognized Him. I knew Him. I've known Him, from another lifetime and I KNOW Him! And that kind of blew me away. It was like when I did Astoraths portrait; when it was done and She animated in my minds eye I recognized Her! I KNOW her! I said: OMG! Inanna! I know you! It was like that for Raum's portrait. I KNOW Him! I know that smile! That face!

He is portrayed wearing that mask but I wanted to show his face. He's a man, not something that is half man half whatever, as He's usually portrayed which isn't really HIM. I wanted to show HIM, the MAN.
And then when I did, I was like: OMG, I KNOW HIM.

Who needs shitty hollywood series when we have Zola and his real life thriller episodes ? :lol:
Sekhet looks awesome by the way.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:30 pm

wow these paintings are amazing,sorry for asking that question I didn't even read the story behind them,not nice

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:23 am

I did this portrait and a friend said it looks like Lestat. And I kind of thought wow how interesting because two people actually siad the same when they saw Him:

Abraxis

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:43 am

Abraxis was really interesting to paint because I had His canvas ready to go and the references...and I was going to look for another face for a reference because i wasn't sure that one would do...I didn't think it was handsome enough...and I heard Him say: "whats wrong with THIS face???" And I realized that face corresponded to His and that I'd just insulted Him! And I was like: Oh...I'm sorry! And so I worked with the face He wanted, not what I wanted.

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:09 am

It wasn't really that but well I had thought so,I was touched by the paintings,like I was surprised,like their energy got a hold of me,so I had to be clear if its them,that's why I asked,it is a fine artwork,I haven't felt like this somehow for a long time but looking at the picture made me go wow,thank you

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:31 am

You know what, I want to post the songs that the Gods have sent me when I was feeling down and alone...in case there are those of YOU feeling down and alone, and maybe ignored by the Gods - when really you aren't, that it might lift you up as it did me. The Gods love you and Satan loves you - those of you dedicated of course...but you should know the Gods love you and that you aren't forgotten or ignored and that they send us messages all the time to let us know that they are there and that they love us:

Satan sent me this one which touched me deeply. it came at a time when I was really upset and wasted by life...and the words touched me deeply...you'll never see the end of the road when you're travelling with me...I love Father so much....this touched me so deeply...it's such an amazing wonderful message...just listen..I'm counting the steps to the door of your heart...how beautiful is that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoneUSFfCa8

Three Goddesses came to me in a dream and sang me this one just to let me know my efforts weren't ignored...I was lucid in a dream and they showed up and sang this for me. I remember I was pretty freaked out at first..wondering what the hell are they doing? Why are these amazingly beautiful women singing to me?? But by the end I was jamming with them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kGDyS16ulQ

Andras and Sorath appeared to me in a dream and sang me this one when I was very depressed and wondering why I even keep trying - they said there is a terror in knowing what this world is about- but sitting on the fence isn't an option....and its true:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk (Andras sounds like David Bowie and Sorath is the Soprano (queen).

And Andras sent me this one just to let me know that He loves me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItgAlRuafaU

The Gods speak to us ALL the time and usually in Synchronicitous ways... for the new people out there who feel like the Gods ignore them..they don't ignore you!!! They send you messages all the time, you just have to listen :)

You aren't ignored and you aren't forgotten!

Hail Satan!!

Yagami Light

Postby Yagami Light » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:32 am

zolaluckystar wrote:Abraxis was really interesting to paint because I had His canvas ready to go and the references...and I was going to look for another face for a reference because i wasn't sure that one would do...I didn't think it was handsome enough...and I heard Him say: "whats wrong with THIS face???" And I realized that face corresponded to His and that I'd just insulted Him! And I was like: Oh...I'm sorry! And so I worked with the face He wanted, not what I wanted.

Ahahaha! :lol: :lol:
I really love reading your interaction with the Gods. :D
Destruction and Creation are in your hands as they are Mine. Do not be afraid to do these things. Until the time comes where these things have found more peaceable means you must keep the Earth in balance.
- Satan

Larissa666

Postby Larissa666 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:36 am

Sorry for chiming in kinda late, your works are amazing, and you know that.

And what is most important, keep painting. More you do it, better it gets. It is already awesome, and it can get even more awesome.

And I really like to read your interaction with Gods and Goddesses. You are absolutely right. They are always here with us, even when we do not see, hear and feel them.

Hail Satan! Hail all Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

Egon

Postby Egon » Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:47 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk (Andras sounds like David Bowie and Sorath is the Soprano (queen).

That's awesome, I admire Sorath very much and Queen is an incredible band too, I will probably sketch and draw Sorath as well inspired by your post, but I might do some courses to improve and do a proper artwork. Also Freddie Mercury was a baritone not a soprano.

Since our Antichrist is a God, I included Him in the Portraits. I envisioned how He would appear as a God. So...younger looking, maybe clean shaven, maybe hair a little longer, in a more youthful style. Adolf Hitler was fine with what I did but He did have a request: He asked me to picture Him with an eagle

In my experience with him I had his image, after doing Merkaba, as like he was when on Earth, but looking more 'shining' and 'Godly' if you get it, like in this picture:

Some collage I've made with Vladimir Suvorov's paiting:

shinninglight

Postby shinninglight » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:33 pm

Zola you have made me more connected to the Gods more than I have ever been before with your art and this music thank you

Νίκος

Postby Νίκος » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:18 pm

The portrait of Set is very realistic!I have seen him so I know!Your works are very beautiful!Will you paint Beleth one time?I am asking because she is my guardian demon so I would like to see her be painted :roll:

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:11 am

To hear it has made members feel more connection to the Gods makes me feel really happy, as that is the intention behind making portraits :)

This is a gorgeous picture of Adolf Hitler Egon, love it! Your collage is beautiful, makes me think of stained glass with the bright colors. I look forward to seeing more from you and your portrait of Sorath.
Oh, yes you're right Freddie mercury was a baritone, I just didn't know how else to desribe those high notes he could hit.

Beleth is one of the Gods in process right now actually, She's about 80% done. She is a most beautiful Goddess! Its very gratifying to get confirmation that a portrait is a good realistic portrayal; as I say, they don't literally materialize in front of me so I have to just do the best I can and trust what I'm getting...so to hear (for example) Set, Mastema and others ARE in fact, accurate is really nice to know.

This is my portrait of Gaap. Since He rescues other peoples Familiars, I took the opportunity to remember mine (and immortalize Her) that I lost to cancer years ago, loved her so much! And still miss very much. So I depicted Him holding Her. If I could have one wish, I'd wish that He actually DID collect Her for me and that She is safe. I was painting Him when the inspiration hit me to show Her with Him and I cried after I finished and saw Her there in His arms. I miss Her so much. I just dreamed about Her again last night. She comes to me in dreams and visits. I gave her little wings to symbolize Shes no longer here in the flesh but also to show She has a soul, as of course animals do.

HailMotherLilith

Postby HailMotherLilith » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:04 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:To hear it has made members feel more connection to the Gods makes me feel really happy, as that is the intention behind making portraits :)

This is a gorgeous picture of Adolf Hitler Egon, love it! Your collage is beautiful, makes me think of stained glass with the bright colors. I look forward to seeing more from you and your portrait of Sorath.
Oh, yes you're right Freddie mercury was a baritone, I just didn't know how else to desribe those high notes he could hit.

Beleth is one of the Gods in process right now actually, She's about 80% done. She is a most beautiful Goddess! Its very gratifying to get confirmation that a portrait is a good realistic portrayal; as I say, they don't literally materialize in front of me so I have to just do the best I can and trust what I'm getting...so to hear (for example) Set, Mastema and others ARE in fact, accurate is really nice to know.

This is my portrait of Gaap. Since He rescues other peoples Familiars, I took the opportunity to remember mine (and immortalize Her) that I lost to cancer years ago, loved her so much! And still miss very much. So I depicted Him holding Her. If I could have one wish, I'd wish that He actually DID collect Her for me and that She is safe. I was painting Him when the inspiration hit me to show Her with Him and I cried after I finished and saw Her there in His arms. I miss Her so much. I just dreamed about Her again last night. She comes to me in dreams and visits. I gave her little wings to symbolize Shes no longer here in the flesh but also to show She has a soul, as of course animals do.

This is so sweet!!!

I feel you on the missing part...

Worst parents ever, took my cat (which was a gift to me on my birthday), away from me... She's no longer in the physical world, but I miss her SOO much... I really want her back into my life once I settle things... She was a very lovely and sweet cat. :)

I hope you too get a chance to reunite with her someday. :)

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:50 pm

Most beautiful artwork, Zola. Both the portraits and the stories behind them are very impressive :)

Sekhet is very delicately beautiful.

When I saw Samigina's portrait, I was like "daaaamn" (in a good and respectful way of course xD)

Andras' portrait reminds me of Sebastian Bach (the hard rock singer, not the classical composer) when younger.

Furfur's portrait kind of looks like a female and truly white version of Michael Jackson.

Abigor's got markings like Alice Cooper.

Bastet's slightly resembles Angelina Jolie.

Amon Ra's and Astaroth's are two portraits I have to look closer to perceive all the details better, especially the eyes. When looking from a distance, Amon Ra's portrait looks like a black metal artist, like one of the guys from Immortal (except he is indeed immortal xD)

And if you take Abraxas' portrait and use the same face shape you used on Adolf's, add slighty thicker and darker eyebrows than Abraxas', slightly thicker (both upper and lower) and more pink colored lips, and sideburns going all the way down to the chin...voila, that's me xD.

Note: I mean no offense with these remarks. Of course the Gods look way better than any of these people I mentioned. These are just slight and superficial resemblances.

Keep up the good work, Zola.

Hail Satan!
Pineapple on fire!

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Wed Aug 29, 2018 5:36 pm

Plus a slightly longer hair, brown eyes and I don't wear a suit and tie xD

Oh, and I actually meant Gorgoroth, not Immortal. Wrong name.
Pineapple on fire!

Cacique Satanás

Postby Cacique Satanás » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:45 am

Hi Zola, I liked your drawings :) I will try to meditate with them.

Keep improving and reach to the next level.

zolaluckystar

Postby zolaluckystar » Thu Aug 30, 2018 8:30 am

Thanks HML. I'm sorry to hear that about your kitty :/

Dypet, your observations are very interesting. I was like: who the hell is Sebastian Bach? Never heard of him....but wow! His younger self! I see what you mean :) Meow.

Abigors markings...thats interesting! I never thought of that!
Bastet...funny...I suppose yeah she does!
Furfur! What a novel thought! She looks pretty cool in her black patent leather trench though...
Amon Ra as a black metal artist. THATs an interesting concept!
How tall are you? (if you don't mind me asking :mrgreen: )

One of the things I thought was interesting was how...some of the Gods really look ancient world. And then some look contemporary. Like you could almost pass them in the street and not know (except of course for their energy). Because they would change with the times, I think, like us they'd try new looks and such. An SS I know, mentioned seeing one of the Gods in a black leather jacket. Very modern look. As for seeing details, I made them all sized 55X35 inches and highly detailed so they look just as good large as they do small. I have four of them on canvas that large, plus another Andras portrait thats even larger! LOL. I had a friend over, she took a look around my place (these portraits take a big portion of the walls – my walls are jammed with art, my own and other artists work) and she goes: “you really have a thing for the blondies, don't you?” I had to laugh...all the Gods I have here are indeed, all blonde. I hadn't even realized!

Larissa666, Cacique, you know how you said to keep painting the more you do it the better it gets? I was thinking about what in the world will I do when I'm done? Though I wonder if I can finish on time here...all of them are getting a final going over, a second look and more work if necessary...I have to! Go back in and do things I didn't have the skill to do before...I want them to be the best I can make them, you know? But anyhow, got hit over the head with a vision! Its gone on the backburner to think about as I'm totally busy for now....but its a damned interesting idea! I'd LOVE to be able to do it! We'll see how that goes.

I guess its true...it goes until you become the best of the best. In my case I guess that means I'll be painting the Gods for a LOOONG time :)

Wotanwarrior

Postby Wotanwarrior » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:49 pm

Egon is right, when I saw Adolf in the astral he was exactly as described by Egon, anyway your drawing I like a lot because reminds me the appearance he had when he was Ramses II.

This is my favorite drawing of Astaroth, for your reference :)

Dypet Rod

Postby Dypet Rod » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:13 pm

zolaluckystar wrote:Thanks HML. I'm sorry to hear that about your kitty :/

Dypet, your observations are very interesting. I was like: who the hell is Sebastian Bach? Never heard of him....but wow! His younger self! I see what you mean :) Meow.

Abigors markings...thats interesting! I never thought of that!
Bastet...funny...I suppose yeah she does!
Furfur! What a novel thought! She looks pretty cool in her black patent leather trench though...
Amon Ra as a black metal artist. THATs an interesting concept!
How tall are you? (if you don't mind me asking :mrgreen: )

One of the things I thought was interesting was how...some of the Gods really look ancient world. And then some look contemporary. Like you could almost pass them in the street and not know (except of course for their energy). Because they would change with the times, I think, like us they'd try new looks and such. An SS I know, mentioned seeing one of the Gods in a black leather jacket. Very modern look. As for seeing details, I made them all sized 55X35 inches and highly detailed so they look just as good large as they do small. I have four of them on canvas that large, plus another Andras portrait thats even larger! LOL. I had a friend over, she took a look around my place (these portraits take a big portion of the walls – my walls are jammed with art, my own and other artists work) and she goes: “you really have a thing for the blondies, don't you?” I had to laugh...all the Gods I have here are indeed, all blonde. I hadn't even realized!

Larissa666, Cacique, you know how you said to keep painting the more you do it the better it gets? I was thinking about what in the world will I do when I'm done? Though I wonder if I can finish on time here...all of them are getting a final going over, a second look and more work if necessary...I have to! Go back in and do things I didn't have the skill to do before...I want them to be the best I can make them, you know? But anyhow, got hit over the head with a vision! Its gone on the backburner to think about as I'm totally busy for now....but its a damned interesting idea! I'd LOVE to be able to do it! We'll see how that goes.

I guess its true...it goes until you become the best of the best. In my case I guess that means I'll be painting the Gods for a LOOONG time :)

Yes, Furfur's outfit does look really cool indeed.

And yeah, when I look at Amon Ra's portrait from a distance, the eyes look darker around, and that along with the pale face resembles those typical BM face paintings. His pose and the bird add even more to that impression xD. Coincidentially, the first time I've heard of the name Marduk (which is another name for him) was through the BM band with the same name. They're not a truly spiritual band, though.

I am 5'9" (or 177cm) tall. What about yourself?

That's true, many of them strongly resemble common people we'd see out there. Like Glasya Labolas who looks so much like a teen. It's interesting how they seem to care about looks as much as we do. Well, maybe not exactly as much as some people do. But you get the picture xD. Adramelech is even Supervisor of Satan's wardrobe. All this just further shows us how real they are.

"A thing for the blondies" haha xD. Well, basically we were all supposed to be blonde.
Pineapple on fire!